1. #13781
    need an email address to send it to you can PM me

  2. #13782
    Hello there im looking for someone that needs to be recruited and to level with i would prefer the server The Maelstrom, Stormscale or Outland. pm me for more info or anything else

  3. #13783
    Hi im looking to recruit someone to RaF with me you can choose server and weather allience or horde. I am free on mon-thur 3-whenever
    fri-sun all day EASTERN TIME. I need someone that will be on alot as i want to level fast. pst if interested at karndeep.15 at hotmail

  4. #13784
    I'm looking for a SoR, add me on skype : lechest1

    Thanks

  5. #13785
    Looking to recruit an English Speaking person to level an alt on US Server Illidan, one of the highest ranked servers in WoW, with AMAZING raid progression, and an amazing Horde sided pvp realm. Mostly looking to level a Warlock for PVE. PM me for more details or to get recruited.

    Must speak English.

    I can be on Monday-Friday from 3:30- 8:00 PM everyday (Pacific time) And most of the day on Weekends. Provide your own keys (battlechest is currently 5 dollars, Mists of Pandaria is currently 50% off.). Send me a PM to talk to me! Willing to go to the server YOU want if you buy 2 months. Will be on a lot, and we can level fast.

  6. #13786
    High Overlord Mesima's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    179
    Looking to Recruit!
    Hello, I'm looking to recruit someone on Lightbringer-US Alliance!

    About Myself
    I've been playing WoW since Wrath of the Lich King and have changed characters a couple of times, I'm not the most experienced player but I know my way around Azeroth and know how to level rather quickly. I'm currently playing a Windwalker Monk and have a Restoration Shaman alt. I'm in a small guild as a social member as of now since I'm getting ready to deploy in February.

    What I will provide!
    - Battle Chest.
    - Cataclysm.
    - Mists of Pandaria
    - Cinder Kitten if all works out well!
    - Positive attitude.
    - Gold for Bags/Mounts.
    - Leveling from 1-90 across multiple classes.

    What I expect...
    - Someone who is dedicated and won't bail on me like my first attempt at RAF
    - Someone who is willing to level multiple classes.
    - I am Central Standard Time so I'd prefer someone in the same timezone OR in Pacific Standard Time.
    - Do not be childish, with me being in the military I can't be on 24/7 and am usually on from 5 PM to 11 PM CST every night!
    - Skype so we can communicate more efficiently and easier.

    Contact Information
    - Shoot me a PM and I'll respond with all the necessary details!

    Thanks,
    ~Mesima
    Last edited by Mesima; 2012-12-12 at 05:49 PM.

  7. #13787
    The Patient
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    nampa,idaho
    Posts
    220
    LF Raf partner, will help you level, be in one of the top guilds and help you get geared if you want or just make multiple level 90s, post for more info if you would like to do this!
    email me at jonnyrollove @ gmail . com or add me on my battletag nikdog#1159

  8. #13788
    High Overlord Deathloc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    121
    I'm looking for somebody who recruits me (EU). I'm going to buy the key myself.

    I'm 25 years old and I play WoW since TBC, I'm an experienced player. I'd want to level up several characters, but in a casual way since we got 3 months time for that. I don't play 24/7 - usually got time in the afternoon and during the weekend.

    Faction doesn't really matter, since I'm comfortable with both. Server should be high populated (PvP) pref. without queues. And YOU should be about my age.

    Interested? PM me, thanks!

  9. #13789
    Looking to Be Recruited on any EU realms! Prefer High pop realm

    I provide:
    12+ hours playtime a day.
    6 years experience of the game.
    A Serious and Friendly player.
    Mount + 1 month Gametime for you, right after I have been recruited.
    I Don't need anything ingame, I will get it by myself.

    You Provide:
    Expansions for me ( They are cheap right now! Christmas offer! )
    Here's prices:
    World of Warcraft Battle Chest for 5€ (£4) -- more than 60% Savings
    Cataclysm for 10€ (£8) -- more than 65% Savings
    Mists of Pandaria for 20€ (£17) -- more than 40% Savings

    If interested, send pm or add me on skype: Will-i-am12345

  10. #13790
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathloc View Post
    I'm looking for somebody who recruits me (EU). I'm going to buy the key myself.

    I'm 25 years old and I play WoW since TBC, I'm an experienced player. I'd want to level up several characters, but in a casual way since we got 3 months time for that. I don't play 24/7 - usually got time in the afternoon and during the weekend.

    Faction doesn't really matter, since I'm comfortable with both. Server should be high populated (PvP) pref. without queues. And YOU should be about my age.

    Interested? PM me, thanks!
    I sent you PM.
    But in addition, we can talk by email: alex_l1 ((at)) bezeqint ((dot)) net

  11. #13791
    can anyone send me a gift of wow (5 euro) http://us.blizzard.com/store/details.xml?id=110000044 ?
    pm me if you wana help!

  12. #13792
    Always looking for a SoR, I am not often on skype (lechest1) so you can e-mail me also : dstale14 [[at]] hotmail [[dot]] com

    Thanks!

  13. #13793
    Quote Originally Posted by alex5412 View Post
    Looking to Be Recruited on any EU realms! Prefer High pop realm
    just a friendly warning, this person is kinda scam

    recruited me month ago, played about 3 hours, that never show up
    look up his older posts (in this thread especially) nothing from 'I provide' is actually provided...( ok he got lvl 25 guild with lvl 1 gm, thats about it)

    when questioned 14 days ago, replayed: 'sry bro, will pay my sub and play' never did
    when questioned yesterday, replayed ' xmas bro, money spent on present, plz pay month so i can get my FREE LOL' oh yea i am so gonna sponsor you...

    so yea.. stay away good people!
    _____________________________________________

    ---------- Post added 2012-12-12 at 07:36 PM ----------

    also looking to be recruited by someone SERIOUS

    will pay for my boxes and sub, just looking for someone who actually gonna play and level with me...
    me 24 years old, still student, playing since TBC, gonna plays afternoons/evenings/weekends, not really bothered about faction, oh yea EU realms only, would prefer high pop, indifferent about pve/pvp

    potential problems with me: when leveling, not always gonna go for best xp/hour spent, sometimes nostalgia, good quests, dungeons, scenery, lols wins over..
    examples: loves old good warcraft 3 stories, always up for some Lordaeron quests ( from tirisfal to light hope chapel baby, just arathi is boring!) tbc nostalgia (usually doing kara attu, some netherstorm-Kirin Tor all the way!, maybe MgT one, two, three runs...) maybe even some wrath!(wrathgate, icc dungeons)
    pvp/bgs are fun too!

    if interested, pm me!
    Last edited by Ionna22; 2012-12-12 at 06:40 PM. Reason: quote added

  14. #13794
    hi i'm looking to recruit someone, i need to level 2 carachters on bronze dragonflight EU alliance side, then i can help you on any server faction you want also i'll help with bags money ecc, send me a mail dario_martina (at) yahoo.it (i can't yet write my email) to discuss our gametime and everything you want to know

  15. #13795
    Looking to get a SoR. PM me ASAP please.

  16. #13796
    Sup man add me up on skype kewous!

    Quote Originally Posted by Ionna22 View Post
    just a friendly warning, this person is kinda scam

    recruited me month ago, played about 3 hours, that never show up
    look up his older posts (in this thread especially) nothing from 'I provide' is actually provided...( ok he got lvl 25 guild with lvl 1 gm, thats about it)

    when questioned 14 days ago, replayed: 'sry bro, will pay my sub and play' never did
    when questioned yesterday, replayed ' xmas bro, money spent on present, plz pay month so i can get my FREE LOL' oh yea i am so gonna sponsor you...

    so yea.. stay away good people!
    _____________________________________________

    ---------- Post added 2012-12-12 at 07:36 PM ----------

    also looking to be recruited by someone SERIOUS

    will pay for my boxes and sub, just looking for someone who actually gonna play and level with me...
    me 24 years old, still student, playing since TBC, gonna plays afternoons/evenings/weekends, not really bothered about faction, oh yea EU realms only, would prefer high pop, indifferent about pve/pvp

    potential problems with me: when leveling, not always gonna go for best xp/hour spent, sometimes nostalgia, good quests, dungeons, scenery, lols wins over..
    examples: loves old good warcraft 3 stories, always up for some Lordaeron quests ( from tirisfal to light hope chapel baby, just arathi is boring!) tbc nostalgia (usually doing kara attu, some netherstorm-Kirin Tor all the way!, maybe MgT one, two, three runs...) maybe even some wrath!(wrathgate, icc dungeons)
    pvp/bgs are fun too!

    if interested, pm me!

  17. #13797
    Hi,

    it would be awesome if someone could send me a SoR for my old account! My Character name is Psykor on Shattered Hand... if you need any more info let me know via pm. Look forward to start playing again!

    Thanks,
    Psykor

  18. #13798
    I am looking for someone to SoR me. I have an old game card ready to go, (they don't expire do they)? I will only play Horde on a high pop relatively balanced PvP server. I would greatly appreciate some gold/bags to get me going, but obviously won't require this.
    Please PM me if interested (or reply to this thread).

    I will be activating the account tomorrow morning and will put in the game card right away. The game is already installed.
    Last edited by Utinil; 2012-12-13 at 12:28 AM.

  19. #13799
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathloc View Post
    I'm looking for somebody who recruits me (EU). I'm going to buy the key myself.

    I'm 25 years old and I play WoW since TBC, I'm an experienced player. I'd want to level up several characters, but in a casual way since we got 3 months time for that. I don't play 24/7 - usually got time in the afternoon and during the weekend.

    Faction doesn't really matter, since I'm comfortable with both. Server should be high populated (PvP) pref. without queues. And YOU should be about my age.

    Interested? PM me, thanks!
    I'm interested but i cant PM cause of low post count. 22/UK/casual player, pm me skype if still looking for somebody

  20. #13800
    Hello everyone,

    I'm looking into being RECRUITED. I live in Central time zone currently and I have a job as an EMT so my hours flip every week. I have Mon-Thurs-Friday off this week and then next week would be Tues-Wednesday-Saturday-Sunday off.

    On my days off I would be willing to play most of the day, with some exceptions for the weekends.

    I'll buy my own WoW keys, just looking for someone to level with, and who can cover basic leveling needs. Gold, mounts, skills - etc.

    If this interests you at all give me an email at hagertodd89 at hotmail.com

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •