Looking to RaF someone or SoR! Horde or Alliance any Realm. You must provide YOUR cd keys and game time. US ONLY! You will be provided with gold, mounts and help with lvling professions. ( if on home realm, which is Horde, Thrall. You will also be provided with a group of my friends to raid and dungeon together and get an instant promotion in our guild. Great community.) Willing to lvl as many 79's as you want or if you just want to get started right away with a fresh 80 thats fine too! We both get a free lvls and we both get the RaF 2 person mount! Add me on skype if you are interested: PBKicker99 I am available 7 days a week. Weekdays from 8:30 am - 9:00 pm EST. And weekends im available ANYTIME! I have 2 90's and Maxed LW. If you chose a LW i can provide you with great gear and 90 PvP armor.

Hello, I'm looking to recruit someone on Outland EU, Alliance.
    After a long break I decided to play WoW again, as most of you know, WoW somehow manages you to get in-game.

I can play 12+H a day since I don't have any school till Feb

What I provide:
    - Gold
    - I'll pay for all of your expenses (Skills, mounts, gear, etc.)
    - My time and experience
    - Boosts, as most of my friends play on this realm.

What you provide:
    - Game keys
    - Know the game
    - Can play long shifts
    - Want to level asap.

My Skype: Ginopietermaai2

Want to get Recruited to an EU realm??
    Contact me at [email protected] or here (private message or a post)!

Will level with you and even supply you gold for mounts and gifts!

New: i get you Cataclysm if you get Battle Chest + 30 day of game time after accepting my RaF invitation

About myself:
    I have been playing wow since 2.4.3 and have played raider and pvp player whole wotlk, since then i had had lost the account and started a new one.
    today I mainly playing on The Maelstorm EU and Chamber of the Aspects both alliance;
    If you want to get recruited to the horde or another realm i will level with you and get you gifts anyway!

Looking for a Scroll of Resurrection

-EU Alliance (Aegwynn if possible)

im not 100% sure my acc is eligible but id like to try :P

send me pm if your interested

Looking to RaF someone or SoR! Horde or Alliance any Realm. You must provide YOUR cd keys and game time. US ONLY! You will be provided with gold, mounts and help with lvling professions. ( if on home realm, which is Horde, Thrall. You will also be provided with a group of my friends to raid and dungeon together and get an instant promotion in our guild. Great community.) Willing to lvl as many 79's as you want or if you just want to get started right away with a fresh 80 thats fine too! We both get a free lvls and we both get the RaF 2 person mount! Add me on skype if you are interested: PBKicker99 I am available 7 days a week. Weekdays from 8:30 am - 9:00 pm EST. And weekends im available ANYTIME! I have 2 90's and Maxed LW. If you chose a LW i can provide you with great gear and 90 PvP armor.

Hi all,

I'm looking to join the EU servers and would love a scroll of resurrection. I'm leaving my US account as I can't really raid or RBG at US times anymore. If anyone could help, please drop me a message .

---------- Post added 2013-01-02 at 10:50 PM ----------

Dethox, hope you see this, I can't reply to your PM unfortunately, it says I need 10 forum posts.. I'm after just the Scroll if that's ok.

---------- Post added 2013-01-02 at 10:59 PM ----------

My character name is "Marmadak" on the server "Defias Brotherhood" - RPPVP server.

After a long break I decided to play WoW again, as most of you know, WoW somehow manages you to get in-game.

What I provide:
    - Gold
    - My time and experience

What you provide:
    - Game keys
    - Know the game
    - Can play long shifts
    - Want to level asap.

Looking for raf partner Kel'Thuzad Alliance. I recruit your account, You buy first three games, I buy you MOP. Well more like give you MOP cd key because I have an extra.

Kel'Thuzad Alliance only. You must be willing to exchange numbers, and be online when we agree upon it. PM Me here I'll check back till the end of the day tomorrow (1/4) if I get no PMs i'll just recruit myself.

I have a level 25 guild we can be in, and have friends who can run us through dungeons (if they're free). It'll be an easy way to pickup some free level 80s.

LF RAF Partner on US Alliance Arygos. Want to level a couple of 70 / 80 twinks. Basically just on it for the triple exp. Message me if interested.

I want to either RaF or SoR someone. I'll provide you with bags/gold.
    I play on The Maelstrom EU and I got 6 years experience. Contact me via PM on mmo-champion!

Looking to Recruit someone. You provide Battlechest. Skype is Khromix. We can talk about details there
    Last edited by khromix; 2013-01-04 at 12:42 AM.

Looking to RaF someone! Horde or Alliance any Realm. You must provide YOUR cd keys and game time. US ONLY! You will be provided with gold, mounts and help with lvling professions. ( if on home realm, which is Horde, Thrall. You will also be provided with a group of my friends to raid and dungeon together and get an instant promotion in our guild. Great community.) Willing to lvl as many 79's as you want or if you just want to get started right away with a fresh 80 thats fine too! We both get a free lvls and we both get the RaF 2 person mount! Add me on skype if you are interested: PBKicker99 I am available 7 days a week. Weekdays from 8:30 am - 9:00 pm EST. And weekends im available ANYTIME! I have 2 90's and Maxed LW. If you chose a LW i can provide you with great gear and 90 PvP armor.

What I provide:
    - Gold
    - My time and experience

What you provide:
    - Game keys
    - Know the game
    - Can play long shifts
    - Want to level asap.

Hello everyone. I'm currently looking for a wow partner to do raf with. I've previously recruited another forum member which couldn't level anymore. Oh well.

I'll provide : -50% discount on bchest ( even if the promotion has ended )
    -Gold for expenses, mounts, skills.
    -60 days gamecard (AFTER you bought the first 2 months and I get the mount )
    -Spot in a good pvp guild ( if you decide to do so )

You'll provide : -Buy battlechest yourself ( with my 50% off link )
    -Pay for atleast 1 month
    -Be mature, friendly and dedicated.

For more info PM me or contact me on cr15ti_1503 on skype.
    Be aware : I won't buy you gamekeys, you will get them yourself. I'll only give you the 50% promotion. ( reason being that I could RaF myself by buying all the keys )

Goodday ,

Recently i've tried the new MoP expansion , kinda liked it.
    Now here's the deal , you Send me a SoR and we are both happy

Hey fellow mmo champs! Recently built a new PC and looking to get back into gaming, on that note i'd like to be recruited for RAF and start a fresh adventure!
    Some Preferences i have:
    -US Horde (anywhere)
    -You must make time to level
    -must at least be 18+

message me with details and what you can provide! Cheers!

-Teje

Hi! I am looking for a Scroll of Resurrection. I have recently spoken to an admin regarding a scroll on my account and I am unable to get one simply from an in-game send. Unfortunately, I need the email address of the individual sending the scroll in order to receive it. They will manually add everything for me. So if someone could possibly PM me their email address so I can have the tech person activate my scroll I would greatly appreciate it. My character's name is Convenient on server Grizzly Hills US. Once again, thank you for your help!!

Quote Originally Posted by Conveniently View Post
    Hi! I am looking for a Scroll of Resurrection. I have recently spoken to an admin regarding a scroll on my account and I am unable to get one simply from an in-game send. Unfortunately, I need the email address of the individual sending the scroll in order to receive it. They will manually add everything for me. So if someone could possibly PM me their email address so I can have the tech person activate my scroll I would greatly appreciate it. My character's name is Convenient on server Grizzly Hills US. Once again, thank you for your help!!
    Already sent. You should get it soon Batches each hour.

Want to get Recruited to an EU realm??
    Contact me at:
    [email protected]
    here (private message or a post)!

I Will level with you and even supply you gold for mounts and gifts!
    *if you accept my invitation and add the recruited account a Battle chest and (*at least) 30 days of gametime!
    New: I also get you a Free Cataclysm key!

About myself:
    I have been playing wow since 2.4.3 and have played raider and pvp player whole wotlk, since then i had had lost the account and started a new one.
    today I mainly playing on The Maelstorm EU and Chamber of the Aspects both alliance;
    If you want to get recruited to the horde or another realm i will level with you and get you gifts anyway!

Quote Originally Posted by Teejeepoo View Post
    Hey fellow mmo champs! Recently built a new PC and looking to get back into gaming, on that note i'd like to be recruited for RAF and start a fresh adventure!
    Some Preferences i have:
    -US Horde (anywhere)
    -You must make time to level
    -must at least be 18+

message me with details and what you can provide! Cheers!

-Teje
    Bumping the thread, still looking