I am looking to get recruited by somebody. I buy the expansions as i go.
    Looking for somebody to make charactars with me on a high pop ally or horde server.
    -be able to play most days and look forward to leveling at least 3 charactars.
    - We can easily get into a level 25 guild quickly
    -play during the mid afternoon through late night
    - I will play a mix of healing and dps classes so if you want to tank that is fine.

Hello,
    I am looking for someone who would like to be recruited. Anywhere of your choice, email me or real ID message me at joe729_rivera at att dot net.

Stood in the Fire slambulance76's Avatar
    No longer relevant!
    Last edited by slambulance76; 2013-01-30 at 02:47 PM.
    'They don't even know what it is to be a fan. Y'know? To truly love some silly little piece of music, or some band, so much that it hurts. '
    Sapphire - 'Almost Famous'

WTS SoR mount EU

LF some1 who will send me SoR and give 2 month prepaid (offers with MOP key also have higher priority ). EU servers only

Please PM me with offers

Looking to recruit someone, email me or add
    Me real ID at joe729_rivera at att dot net. Or Skype me at joe dot rivera729

anyone looking to be recruited?

Hello,

I'm an EU player looking to get recruited on any US realm. I've been playing since vanilla. I'm mainly a pvp player got about 2.7k arena experience and a hero of the horde title in RBGs. I'm looking for someone to level about 2 toons with and also a stable PvP/PvE guild, mainly just looking for a fun and laid back WoW experience. I can either PvP with you or join your raid team once I hit 90. Will play about 2 days a week due to my different timezone. Can play any class/spec, depends on what you need. I'll pay for everything but would like to get some bags when I start out. I would really like to broaden my WoW experience and play on a US realm.

Last edited by Polymerase; 2013-01-30 at 02:10 AM.

Looking to recruit someone for RAF. You have two choices either echo isles (horde us) or kel'thuzad (alliance us). Echo isles is a dead server and kel'thuzad is the #1 alliance server on US servers.

Email me at (anntoeknee at hotmail dot com) if interested

No longer relevant!
    Last edited by slambulance76; 2013-01-30 at 02:46 PM.
    'They don't even know what it is to be a fan. Y'know? To truly love some silly little piece of music, or some band, so much that it hurts. '

Looking to recruit someone. Email or add me real ID at joe729_rivera at att dot net. My Skype is joe dot rivera729

WTT SoR mount EU

LF some1 who will send me SoR and give 2 month prepaid. EU servers only

Please PM me with offers

I am looking to recruited on Azgalor-US "Pvp" server. I am wanting to relevel a death knight and will level with you.

Just Pm me with any questions and ill reply back.

Also you will be able to join the guild I'm in that has a lot of people.

play on EST but I'm on alot at any time really.
    My PC: Intel Core i5-4690K|8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory|1TB WD Caviar Blue|Gigabyte GeForce GTX 970 4GB WINDFORCE|SeaSonic S12II 620W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply
    My Paladin (Main)- http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Landore/simple
    My Demon Hunter (Alt) - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Ludence/simple

RaF partner found, please stop PMing me now. Thanks

Looking to Recruit someone for Kel'Thuzad alliance. I have alot of free time to play...

Looking to recruit some1 in zul jin alliance i can play everyday and like 10hours per day or more i can buy ur bags and mounts contact me on skype if your interressed ID:k33lzz

Looking to be recruited, EU.
    Faction doesn't matter, preferably bigger servers.
    I'll get my own keys, i want you to level a character with me and pay for my riding/flying skill.
    add me on skype : deliciousfungus

Hi I am looking to recruit some one on EU Horde or Alliance not too bothered,
    I can get us gold when ever and i can buy bags and such.

All I ask is you buy the games and I will buy game time for both accounts.
    If you wish to talk add me on skype Madicewow (Do not have mic so can only type )

---------- Post added 2013-01-30 at 09:36 PM ----------

Add me on skype Madicewow

---------- Post added 2013-01-30 at 09:41 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by topmen View Post
    Looking to be recruited, EU.
    Faction doesn't matter, preferably bigger servers.
    I'll get my own keys, i want you to level a character with me and pay for my riding/flying skill.
    add me on skype : deliciousfungus
    Hey man add me on skype Madicewow

Looking for a SoR on Area-52 US hit me up for details

Looking to recruit someone! My server is Kel'Thuzad US Alliance. I am looking for someone active to level many toons to level 80 as fast as possible.

I always level by doing dungeons, but it doesn't really matter.

I prefer dungeons because it is much faster. I usually roll tank/healer characters, but if you decide to roll a tank, then i will roll a healer or a dps. If you decide to roll a dps then i will roll a tank or a healer. I always like choosing tank/healing classes to que for dungeons faster.

It doesn't matter what you choose, but i prefer fast dungeon ques so we can level fast. If you choose a tank, i choose a healer, if you choose a healer then i choose a tank. If you choose a dps then i will choose a tank or a healer.

Get tons of level 80 characters. A cool mount that we can both use (Two seat mount)
    I will also be supplying gold for anything you need while we are leveling.

Email me at luismichel726 AT YAHOO . COM

You can also use this email address to contact me ingame.

Thank you!