Deleted
    Looking to Be Recruited on any EU or US realms! Prefer High pop realm

I provide:
    12+ hours playtime a day.
    6 years experience of the game.
    A Serious and Friendly player.
    Mount + 1 month Gametime for you, right after I have been recruited.
    I Don't need anything ingame, I will get it by myself.

You Provide:
    Expansions for me ( THEY ARE VERY CHEAP ATM 70% off! )

If interested, send pm or add me on skype: Will-i-am12345

Looking to recruit someone on Bleeding Hollow Alliance (pvp)
    Leveling will be fast, I prefer to run both accounts to get it done asap via powerleveling.

Message for more details (I'm short on time)

Deleted
    I need SOR.

nick: szpiqlec
    realm: Burning Legion
    Horde

Deleted
    Looking to recruit someone on EU / Looking for someone to dungeon run me on EU (Ally). Got a Battle Chest to use.

Deleted

I provide:

You Provide:

I am looking to be recruited. I have 12+ hours a day to get multiple 80s. I want to get at least one 80 done in 2 days max. If you are up for some huge power leveling please contact me on skype: froyoneer. I will provide my own CD key.

15+ Year Old Account
    Looking to recruit someone for RAF on Mal'Ganis US (High Pop PvP HORDE server).

You should be purchasing/already have the games you need for us to level together. I have skype/ventrilo/mumble so whatever you feel comfortable with. I'm 24, been playing since mid-2007 and have a solid grasp of the game. It would be nice to be able to level 2-3 characters together, but one is fine.

I can be very accommodating for the right person, so feel free to contact me anytime.

Let me know if you're interested by sending me a PM here or add my battletag: Artemis #1461

Looking forward to hearing from you sometime!

Deleted
    Looking to recruit someone for RAF on Outland EU Alliance side. I can provide the Battle Chest. I can't provide bags or gold or any of that stuff. We're doing it solely for the purpose of leveling. I'm tired of my one character and I want some alts to play and I'm too impatient to do it without RAF / dual-box. Either that or you recruit me and provide everything up to and including Cata.

PM me here or add my on Skype: krayzeeman.

Quote Originally Posted by Advent View Post
    Looking to recruit someone for RAF on Mal'Ganis US (High Pop PvP HORDE server).

You should be purchasing/already have the games you need for us to level together. I have skype/ventrilo/mumble so whatever you feel comfortable with. I'm 24, been playing since mid-2007 and have a solid grasp of the game. It would be nice to be able to level 2-3 characters together, but one is fine.

I can be very accommodating for the right person, so feel free to contact me anytime.

Let me know if you're interested by sending me a PM here or add my battletag: Artemis #1461

Looking forward to hearing from you sometime!
    I can't pm you because of my post count. I also tried to add your battletag and nothing.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Berty View Post
    I can't pm you because of my post count. I also tried to add your battletag and nothing.
    Really, no battletag?

Try again, I'm on now.

If that doesn't work, my realID is artemisgrimm595@yahoo.com

Deleted
    Found it thank you veyr much
    Last edited by mmoc6008ff3588; 2013-02-15 at 03:21 PM.

EU player here looking for a Scroll of Resurrection.

What I ask of you:
    Be on an active PvP server. I will transfer my main to your server (A/H doesn't matter, since I have 85s of both factions)
    Be active and have a large friendly guild that I can join for raiding
    Be willing to give me a little gold to help me get started in Pandaria

Please drop me a PM.

I want to be recruited in the US. Im 16 and im looking for a laid back/enjoyable person to level with, who wont take it SO serious. Ill only play on weekends though and maybe a little bit on weekdays, because I do have a life. Ill buy the expansion and the time once we start. Im used to playing alliance, but whatever floats your boat is fine with me.
    Last edited by memema; 2013-02-15 at 04:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by memema View Post
    I want to be recruited in the US. Im 16 and im looking for a laid back/enjoyable person to level with, who wont take it SO serious. Ill only play on weekends though and maybe a little bit on weekdays, because I do have a life. Ill buy the expansion and the time once we start. Im used to playing alliance, but whatever floats your boat is fine with me.
    add me on skype i may be interested

Deleted

I provide:

You Provide:

Deleted
    Hopefully till soon
    Last edited by mmoc6008ff3588; 2013-02-15 at 10:49 PM.

Im looking to recruit a friend (not be recruited), and i play horde on Burning Blade (US). i would appreciate it if you would email me as soon as possible at msosnowski24(at)Gmail.com (wouldnt let me put in my full email because i needed to post more often.)

What i can provide
    Gold For nearly anything we will need/want. (im pretty rich)
    A guild thats level 25 so we can get all the perks
    I have a level 90 so i have many friends that wouldnt mind running us through instances if needed
    Pretty Much i can provide EVERYTHING that what you will need.

What im looking for
    All im looking for is a person who would buy their own expansion and membership and ill take care of everything else we will need and want (mounts + flying)
    Whoever you are that wants to link up, please be on frequently as i am on atleast 5/7 days of the week.
    Also be fun, dont be dull and not chat, were gonna be together for awhile.. might as well make the best of it!

Thank you for reading all of that if you did so and please dont hesitate to email me for any questions.
    or you can skype me at hahaowned24 if you can, skype me. would make things much faster and easier

Deleted
    Looking to be recruited on Europeon Realms.

Returning player willing to make a new account to be RAF'd. Was a Resto Druid raider back in Immersion (top 10 eu guild), coming back to WoW nearly a year later to start again.

I don't want to pay for a Battlechest and have someone leave on me and waste my time, so if you pay for the Battlechest I will pay for Cata, MoP and 60 Days gametime when we reach 80 on atleast two characters.

If interested add on Skype: Aryubei

Looking to Recruit.
    Horde on Mal'Ganis (US)

I'll help with whatever, but you have to pay for your own stuff (IRL), and have a decent amount of time.
    PM or add on skype if you want to chat about it quick, I can start as soon as Saturday (tomorrow).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dethox View Post
    In the light of the NEW Promotional Offer that blizz is putting out, I wish to recruit a player on Stormscale EU ( high populated pvp realm )
    I'll give :
    -gold for your mount, professions, general expenses.
    -plenty of hours to level ( I would like to level at least 2-3 characters )
    -spot in a 2.2k+ pvp team ( if you decide to dedicate yourself to a lot of pvp )
    -Gear and enchants at lvl 90
    -2 months game-time code if you decide to pay for at least 1 month and buy at least battlechest ( and if you are active ofc )

You have to :
    -buy your own keys ( since the offer is 70% off )
    -pay for 1 month of game time. ( if you pay for 2, we can travel faster with the 2x person flying mount )
    Other than that, just be sure you have plenty of time to waste in wow, be friendly, preferably 18+ and have your own credit card / means to get the money to pay.

For more, PM me here or contact me at cr15ti_1503 on skype ( don't forget to include as much detail as possible if you add me on skype )
    Still up. I can now get the expansion keys, but if I do so, I get to keep the account.