Cool

Looking for EU SOR to get me back into the game PM me if you can please help me? (or if you need the mount) Many Thanks

Im looking for some one to RaF me into WoW back.

played it for serval years, 20 years old. ( EU )

Gekkemelvin1 for skype.

Looking to recruit someone. Add me on skype to work out details

Hello,

I'm looking to recruit someone on Burning Legion - (EU).

What i provide:
    -Gold for mounts up to flying
    -Free lvl 90 enchants once you start raiding.
    -Free tailoring enchants.
    -Will also be playing a tank class for quick dungeon queues.

What i expect from you.
    Honestly i'm not expecting much. I will NOT be demanding very long play times.
    But if you choose to rush to level 90, i can do that as well. As of now my plan is to level 2 - 90s. We can either rush 1 - 90 or do it one after the other, both options wouldn't matter to me, unless its my raid night. I will be able to play most days. Other then that, i only need you to have your own CD-KEYS.

If interested you can email me at BustedBeech gmail com or pm

Quote Originally Posted by slambulance76 View Post
    RaF partner found, please stop PMing me now. Thanks
    Hey, You still looking for a partner?

---------- Post added 2013-02-01 at 06:07 PM ----------

hey, I'm Looking to Be Recruited! Hit me up!

---------- Post added 2013-02-01 at 06:08 PM ----------

[/COLOR]hey, I'm Looking to Be Recruited! Hit me up![/QUOTE]

Quote Originally Posted by Stald90 View Post

Ill recruit you. But youll have to buy the games and your own time. PM me for details. I have a bunch of time coming up these next couple weeks.

[/COLOR]hey, I'm Looking to Be Recruited! Hit me up!
    [/QUOTE]

Ill recruit you if youre looking. Youll have to purchase the games yourself and pay for your own time. I will be having a lot of time coming up these next two weeks. PM me for details.
    i5 2500k @ 4.5GHz | G.Skill DDR3 1800MHz @ 2133MHz @ 10-11-10-28 1T 8GB | Asus P8P67 v3.1 | GTX 780 | Corsair HX650 |Dell U2412M IPS 24" LCD | Mushkin Chronos 120GB SSD SATA III| Mushkin Chronos 480GB SSD SATA III (Games) | Creative X-Fi Soundcard | Windows 7 Professional x64

Looking to play on EU?
    ~HORDE~

I am looking to RaF 1 or 2 players to Twisting Nether (EU) and/or Jaedenar (EU)

I am wanting to level at LEAST 1 of each class. Up to level 80 (min) with you, and more then happy to go to 90 with them as that is the plan in the end.

I will provide an abundance of play time to level as fast as possible
    I will help you with whatever I can, but will not do everything for you (level your professions, etc.)
    I am very friendly and knowledgeable on all classes and more then happy to assist you with any questions you may have

You will need to provide the game and expansions up to MoP
    You will need to provide the game time to play
    You will need to have at least a few hours a day or every other day to play.

PM me if you have any questions or if you are interested.

Im looking to recruit a friend (not be recruited), and i play horde on Burning Blade (US). i would appreciate it if you would email me as soon as possible at msosnowski24(at)Gmail.com (wouldnt let me put in my full email because i needed to post more often.)

What i can provide
    Gold For nearly anything we will need/want. (im pretty rich)
    A guild thats level 25 so we can get all the perks
    I have a level 90 so i have many friends that wouldnt mind running us through instances if needed
    Pretty Much i can provide EVERYTHING that what you will need.

What im looking for
    All im looking for is a person who would buy their own expansion and membership and ill take care of everything else we will need and want (mounts + flying)
    Whoever you are that wants to link up, please be on frequently as i am on atleast 5/7 days of the week.
    Also be fun, dont be dull and not chat, were gonna be together for awhile.. might as well make the best of it!

Thank you for reading all of that if you did so and please dont hesitate to email me for any questions.
    or you can skype me at hahaowned24 if you can, skype me. would make things much faster and easier

looking to raf or be raf'd on area 52(horde), stormrage(alliance), or bleeding hollow, or any high pop est realm with a data center location of nyc or chi. not looking for handouts nor would i be providing any. returning after a hiatus during cataclysm(shortly after firelands patch). work between 2pm-10pm est. pm if interested.

Quote Originally Posted by Knight978 View Post
    Us servers on alliance with higher pop then horde. Pm server and leveling method.

Looking for someone to recruit me but have to buy original wow key i will upgrade to wrath and you will get free month/mount and i want gold for training and mounts to reg flyn.
    I'll Recruit You! Whats your Email!?

---------- Post added 2013-02-02 at 01:11 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Killuhtin View Post
    Hey all so im looking some1 to recruit me i can buy the game and stuff PM me for more info
    Hey, I'll recruit you! Do you have skype? Or Email me at chrismehle605(AT)gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Stald90 View Post

[/COLOR]hey, I'm Looking to Be Recruited! Hit me up!
    [/QUOTE]

Heya I can recruit you on Stormscale eu (pvp). I can give you battlechest and cataclysm for 5 euros each. Reply if you are interested.

Looking to send a SoR!
    No strings attatched.
    Add my skype: alexanderzachrison

Looking to recruit someone on Area 52 or Illidan, or another high populated server. US ONLY

i am on almost every day doing dailies and doing raid achievements to get mounts and yes i am a mount collector and pet collector dont really care about PVPin or Raidin too much

Requirements:
    Must Have at least a lvl 90 toon on one of the servers to run use through instances
    Must be willing to level ASAP for 5 or more hours with no delays expect for breaks
    Must provide gold for the following mount rides, professions, bags and other stuff that we may need

Outcome:
    i will provide you with Battle Chest

PM me on here

Can someone please send me a Scroll of Resurrection EU?
    I am dieing to play the game again!!!
    m1ke900hotmailcom
    Big thanks to anyone that does!!!
    Last edited by Ryden; 2013-02-03 at 01:49 AM.

Im looking to recruit a friend (not be recruited), and i play horde on Burning Blade (US). i would appreciate it if you would email me as soon as possible at msosnowski24(at)Gmail.com (wouldnt let me put in my full email because i needed to post more often.)

What i can provide
    Gold For nearly anything we will need/want. (im pretty rich)
    A guild thats level 25 so we can get all the perks
    I have a level 90 so i have many friends that wouldnt mind running us through instances if needed
    Pretty Much i can provide EVERYTHING that what you will need.
    What im looking for
    All im looking for is a person who would buy their own expansion and membership and ill take care of everything else we will need and want (mounts + flying)
    Whoever you are that wants to link up, please be on frequently as i am on atleast 5/7 days of the week.
    Also be fun, dont be dull and not chat, were gonna be together for awhile.. might as well make the best of it!
    Thank you for reading all of that if you did so and please dont hesitate to email me for any questions.
    or you can skype me at hahaowned24 if you can, skype me. would make things much faster and easier

Looking to be recruited on any US horde server (maybe alliance - possible). Message me at nplay04 on skype for more information. Must have a lot of free time, looking to get an 80 tomorrow or Monday at the latest. Can also recruit and pay for your battle chest. If recruited, I'll pay mine.

I am looking to recruit 2 (or 1 if you are dedicated enough) to Twisting Nether EU ~Horde~
    I need to level at LEAST 11 toons to 80 ASAP. And will be leveling them to 90 from there (with or without you, makes no difference to me).
    If you are serious about RaF PM me or message me on Skype' Draviene.
    I've already got my characters set up and ready to go with a plan (it's really not that hard)

Hey, I am looking to be RECRUITED by someone as i have lost my main account and i have no 90. we will first level on your realm EU ONLY
    Requirements:
    We will level at least 1 character on your realm and 1 character on my realm (magtheridon eu alliance.) but we will level more chars if you agree.
    On your realm you will provide gold for normal riding mount (ground) at least.
    You will provide gold for guild rewards heirlooms (2 heirlooms in total) and bags.
    If you can chat on skype it's great.
    Don't expect to play 8 hours a day or to level 11 chars on a realm in 1 week because that won't happen.
    If your guild is great and you want me to stay i might remain on your realm and level only there.
    I will buy my own battlechest and expansions and pay my own gametime.
    PM me if you are interested.

LOOOKING FOR BEING RECRUITED, im a very active player, an experienced one
    ASAP! i would like to start even now! im very friendly and talkative, love joking and having fun ingame =]
    i can do any character u want but i'd prefer to start with paladin or priest, i love horde but we can play anything u want, on any server u want but i'd like it to be PVP!

Quote Originally Posted by Ryden View Post
    Can someone please send me a Scroll of Resurrection EU?
    I am dieing to play the game again!!!
    m1ke900hotmailcom
    Big thanks to anyone that does!!!
    i just sent you one man!