Quote Originally Posted by Wow-Knutt View Post
    Hi guys can someone please send an EU Scroll of resurrection to hulk-smash2010 at hotmail.co.uk please? Thanks.
    I've sent you a scroll! Enjoy.

I unsubscribed in November, is it possible to get an SoR? I am considering rejoining.

[Edit]

Nevermind, guess im not coming back. :c
    Quote Originally Posted by MechaMoose View Post
    im buying that moose... you can't stop me

Hey guys i'm back and i'm here to recruit anyone who is welling to have a good time on World Of Warcraft.!

I'm still looking for any ally or horde toon Pvp or Pve.. Please get at me A.S.A.P!

My skype is: Roloc11010
    Last edited by Rolololoc; 2013-02-08 at 01:08 PM.

looking to recruit, add me on skype

Need someone to rez my account please PM me. US SERVER MALGANIS berger118 at gmail dot com
    Last edited by Inspirationx; 2013-02-08 at 07:39 PM.

I can't PM because unfortunately I do not post... If you still need a res though please let me know.

Looking to recruit a new US player.I have experience (been playing since vanila wow ) and will guide you along the way as we level very very fast and I fill you in on anything you need to know about wow.
    Send me a PM either on this board , OR through skype : kazzakstan.
    I would like to do it on illidan -Horde (very good and popular horde server) and I am also very understanding and social and willing to work with you to have fun.

Looking to Be Recruited on any EU realms! Prefer High pop realm

I provide:
    12+ hours playtime a day.
    6 years experience of the game.
    A Serious and Friendly player.
    Mount + 1 month Gametime for you, right after I have been recruited.
    I Don't need anything ingame, I will get it by myself.

You Provide:
    Expansions for me

If interested, send pm or add me on skype: Will-i-am12345

Looking to recruit someone on Al'akir Horde (EU)

About Myself:
    - Played wow since early Ulduar with dk as main char all the way pretty much, always been a PVE hero with countless world top10 kills with Ensidia and Apex.

My Supplies:
    - Bags
    - Gold
    - Level 25 guild
    - Friendly
    - Pretty much anything you'll need, you name it.

Like you to provide:
    - Speak English
    - Be mature (+18 at least)
    - Dedication
    - Own keys
    - Be very active!

Looking to level at least 2 chars, depending on how the first goes.

Please pm me with some general info about who you are, remember to include Skype/Battletag/RealID at least.

FatSharkYes - Shattered Hand EU (http://www.fatsharkyes.eu/)
    MY DK - "Stand in the fire, DPS higher!"

hey still looking?

---------- Post added 2013-02-09 at 03:17 PM ----------

Fnx are you still looking for a Raf partner?

---------- Post added 2013-02-09 at 03:26 PM ----------

Anyone looking to recruit anyone?
    Heres my Skype roloc11010 i live in FL if that helps you or anything lol thanks

Im looking to recruit a friend (not be recruited), and i play horde on Area-52 (US). i would appreciate it if you would skype me as soon as possible at Exilednathan

What i can provide
    Gold For riding, and usefull stuffs
    A guild thats level 25 so we can get all the perks
    I have 4 level 90 so i have many friends that wouldnt mind running us through instances if needed
    Pretty Much i can provide EVERYTHING that what you will need.
    What im looking for
    All im looking for is a person who would buy their own expansion and membership and ill take care of everything else we will need and want (mounts + flying)
    Whoever you are that wants to link up, please be on frequently as i am on atleast 7/7 days of the week.
    Also be fun, dont be dull and not chat, were gonna be together for awhile.. might as well make the best of it!
    Thank you for reading all of that if you did so skype me for any questions.
    would make things much faster and easier

NOTE: I can also semi multibox if you can't be able to be on all the time and if you allow me of course.

Looking to recruit someone on thats interested in PvP. Im available 7 days a week and if you want to go on my home realm you get set up with a invite to my guild. You PAY for your account. We do RBG's etc. Add me on skype with RaF in description: PBKicker99

Hey I am looking to recruit a friend i play alot and promise to get us 90 asap. let me know if youre interested. brian.curry10 is skype

briancurry(at)gmail(dot)com

Hey, looking to recruit someone on EU.

I play a lot so getting to 90 shouldn't be a problem.
    I can provide a max level guild + some starting gold
    I am a friendly person and I like chatting so you wont get bored.

skype shardokun
    mail yoloswagger at mail dot bg
    Thanks
    Last edited by Korgull; 2013-02-10 at 01:30 PM.

Looking to recruit someone on thats interested in PvP. Im available 7 days a week and if you want to go on my home realm you get set up with a invite to my guild. You PAY for your account. We do RBG's etc. Add me on skype with RaF in description: PBKicker99

I'm looking to be recruited !(EU)

I can play every day of the week, with exeptions made depending on my Real-Life commitments. This can/will be discussed before we start.

What can I offer:
    - 6 years of expierence of the game. Have expierence with all endgame content PVE-wise, but also achieved a lot PVP-wise.
    - Someone with expierence on most of the classes WoW has to offer. (exeptions are: Monk, Rogue).
    - Expierence in fast leveling methods. (this will be explained depending on the classcombination we play and time spend per day/week.
    - Heirlooms for most (if not all; need to check) classes/roles to make leveling even faster. This can be done without tho, depends the server we roll on.

What YOU have to offer:
    - Expierence of the game and some classes
    - Free bags and a little gold pile for standard flying ( epic is not needed, I can easely make gold myself.)
    - Time to play and level up several characters.
    - Be fluent at speaking: English, French or Dutch. (I can do all 3).

What's "the plan" ?:

- I have no faction preferences, although I want a server with at least population on it.
    - level up at least 3 characters to level 80 or 85 (depending on speed of leveling and class/combinations.
    - I will pay for the gametime and expansions, what you give me ( read "what you have to offer).
    - IF everything works out as planned, you will have at least 4 fresh new characters to play with, and I will have 3; the more the better ofc !.

Thanks for the read; you can either contact me ingame on wimg91#2218 (tag) or in a PM on MMO champ.

Anyone thinking of starting or re-joining WoW?

Email me at tristanrochekasuuke96 gmail.com, and let me know. I will send you an RAF link, so that we both get the RAF benefits ingame. I am on the majority of the time, so this will guarantee even faster leveling

I'm looking for a scroll of resurrection - I'm on EU servers. Please private message me if you are able to help and i will forward my real-ID on to you

Quote Originally Posted by Aevyn View Post
    I'm looking to be recruited !(EU)

I can play every day of the week, with exeptions made depending on my Real-Life commitments. This can/will be discussed before we start.

What can I offer:
    - 6 years of expierence of the game. Have expierence with all endgame content PVE-wise, but also achieved a lot PVP-wise.
    - Someone with expierence on most of the classes WoW has to offer. (exeptions are: Monk, Rogue).
    - Expierence in fast leveling methods. (this will be explained depending on the classcombination we play and time spend per day/week.
    - Heirlooms for most (if not all; need to check) classes/roles to make leveling even faster. This can be done without tho, depends the server we roll on.

What YOU have to offer:
    - Expierence of the game and some classes
    - Free bags and a little gold pile for standard flying ( epic is not needed, I can easely make gold myself.)
    - Time to play and level up several characters.
    - Be fluent at speaking: English, French or Dutch. (I can do all 3).

What's "the plan" ?:

- I have no faction preferences, although I want a server with at least population on it.
    - level up at least 3 characters to level 80 or 85 (depending on speed of leveling and class/combinations.
    - I will pay for the gametime and expansions, what you give me ( read "what you have to offer).
    - IF everything works out as planned, you will have at least 4 fresh new characters to play with, and I will have 3; the more the better ofc !.

Thanks for the read; you can either contact me ingame on wimg91#2218 (tag) or in a PM on MMO champ.
    Hey, I added you ingame since I can't send messages.

I need 1 sor invite from silvermoon alliance eu side. oxantor90 (at) gmail (dot) com