hello, i am looking for SOR on EU servers. send to amsterdamas_at_gmail_com.
    regards.

I am looking to recruit someone, on EU
    I don't mind horde or alliance, we will pick the server together, it must be a good PVP realm though.
    I will give each of us 20k gold, in return you buy whatever is needed to get us to level 80, be active etc!
    only looking to level 1 character.
    Cheers

Im looking to recruit a friend (not be recruited), and i play horde on Area-52 (US). i would appreciate it if you would skype me as soon as possible at Exilednathan

What i can provide
    Gold For riding, and usefull stuffs
    A guild thats level 25 so we can get all the perks
    I have 4 level 90 so i have many friends that wouldnt mind running us through instances if needed
    Pretty Much i can provide EVERYTHING that what you will need.
    What im looking for
    All im looking for is a person who would buy their own expansion and membership and ill take care of everything else we will need and want (mounts + flying)
    Whoever you are that wants to link up, please be on frequently as i am on atleast 5/7 days of the week.
    Also be fun, dont be dull and not chat, were gonna be together for awhile.. might as well make the best of it!
    Thank you for reading all of that if you did so skype me for any questions.
    would make things much faster and easier

NOTE: I can also semi multibox if you can't be able to be on all the time and if you allow me of course.

Hello i'm looking to Recuit someone, I will be paying your battle chest .
    Just add me on skype to contact me''' Blackbox333 ''' don't include ''' '''
    Just tell me what u can provide for me like your free time, Time zone, what classes u want to level and so on

EU ONLY ! , I WILL RECRUIT YOU , also no immature people , u need to have decent knowledge of the game and type fluent english or you must be Dutch, NL
    i'm from belgium so NL, or Belgium (dutch side) people would be a +++

---------- Post added 2013-02-05 at 03:02 AM ----------

[/COLOR]
    Quote Originally Posted by amsterdamas View Post
    hello, i am looking for SOR on EU servers. send to amsterdamas_at_gmail_com.
    regards.
    Hey i sent you a SOR, enjoy mate
    Last edited by Wassal; 2013-02-05 at 02:04 AM.

Hey guys I'm looking for a RAF I'm looking to make a new toon mostly pvp. I play in dal ran sever US. wiling to help out like bags and money.

Hello,

I can be either recruited or I can recruit you.

If I recruit you:
    I can get us to 80 in 2 days
    I will buy your battle chest for you.

If you recruit me:
    I will buy my own battle chest but you must buy Cata and MoP for me
    I will get us to 80 in 2 days.
    You must provide gold for mounts, riding, bags, gems, enchants, etc.

TO CONTACT ME:
    email at krishanarora99 (at)gmail.com

STILL LOOKING TO BE RECRUITED!!! EU ONLY (you recruit me)
    Hey, I am looking to be RECRUITED by someone as i have lost my main account and i have no 90. we will first level on your realm EU ONLY
    Requirements:
    We will level at least 1 character on your realm and 1 character on my realm (magtheridon eu alliance.) but we will level more chars if you agree.
    On your realm you will provide gold for normal riding mount (ground) at least.
    You will provide gold for guild rewards heirlooms (2 heirlooms in total) and bags.
    If you can chat on skype it's great.
    Don't expect to play 8 hours a day or to level 11 chars on a realm in 1 week because that won't happen.
    If your guild is great and you want me to stay i might remain on your realm and level only there.
    I will buy my own battlechest and expansions and pay my own gametime.
    PM me if you are interested.

Quote Originally Posted by laumex View Post
    STILL LOOKING TO BE RECRUITED!!! EU ONLY (you recruit me)
    I can recruit you, whats your mail?

Im looking to recruit a friend (not be recruited), and i play horde on Area-52 (US). i would appreciate it if you would skype me as soon as possible at Exilednathan

What i can provide
    Gold For riding, and usefull stuffs
    A guild thats level 25 so we can get all the perks
    I have 4 level 90 so i have many friends that wouldnt mind running us through instances if needed
    Pretty Much i can provide EVERYTHING that what you will need.
    What im looking for
    All im looking for is a person who would buy their own expansion and membership and ill take care of everything else we will need and want (mounts + flying)
    Whoever you are that wants to link up, please be on frequently as i am on atleast 7/7 days of the week.
    Also be fun, dont be dull and not chat, were gonna be together for awhile.. might as well make the best of it!
    Thank you for reading all of that if you did so skype me for any questions.
    would make things much faster and easier

NOTE: I can also semi multibox if you can't be able to be on all the time and if you allow me of course.

Looking to be RECRUITED asap!

I would play on any realm, it doesn't matter for me, atleast I do prefer more PVP. I can play any character you want, level as many characters as you want to.

I do play alot, really alot, since i just finished my exams a week ago, In the week time i can play around 8-9 hours per day, in the weekends even more, I'm turning 18 in a couple of months.

I just need you to provide me the battlechest + not much gold (indeed if you wish it), i will provide the expansions + the game time, if we will run everything smoothly.

I do use TS3, Skype, Ventrilo, Raidcall + microphone, i do prefer more talking while leveling up, it's more fun! If you are interested about more information you can contact me on skype: twister20101

Looking to resurrect someone (EU). If you transfer to my server (Outland) and pay for a sub, I shall shower you with gifts of your choosing! You can, of course, transfer to any server you'd like.

Drop me a PM!
    Last edited by Twinkelle; 2013-02-07 at 09:33 PM.

Grunt
    Looking to recruit someone on any US server, Horde.

I can provide the battlechest if you prefer, but you will have to buy the expansions and game time.

I can also provide a lvl 25 guild, gold for mount training, and bags if we play on Sen'jin server.

I'm just looking for someone to level up few toons to lvl 80 and have fun. I'm not looking for anything super hardcore as I have a life.

Must be +18 yrs old and mature.
    Must have a way to communicate via ventrillo/skype/mumble.

You can contact me on skype.

Hey guys i'm looking to Recruit anyone who's welling to play World Of Warcraft!.

I'm looking for any ally or horde toon Pvp or Pve, I can also gave you a good Pvp experience, whatever your are comfortable Its fine by me.!!

I have a level 13 guild looking to expanded, Our guild is kinda dead but i'm sure we can make things work! !!

You can reach me at my skype: Roloc11010

Hi guys can someone please send an EU Scroll of resurrection to hulk-smash2010 at hotmail.co.uk please? Thanks.
    Last edited by Wow-Knutt; 2013-02-08 at 08:54 AM.

I am looking for someone that i can recruit we can play Alliance ( Auchindon EU ) or Horde (Tarren mill eu ) send me a DM and we can talk about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Wow-Knutt View Post
    Hi guys can someone please send an EU Scroll of resurrection to hulk-smash2010 at hotmail.co.uk please? Thanks.
    I've sent you a scroll! Enjoy.

Bloodsail Admiral Master Jinora's Avatar
    I unsubscribed in November, is it possible to get an SoR? I am considering rejoining.

[Edit]

Nevermind, guess im not coming back. :c
    "Let go your earthly tether, enter the void, empty and become wind."
    — Zaheer

Hey guys i'm back and i'm here to recruit anyone who is welling to have a good time on World Of Warcraft.!

I'm still looking for any ally or horde toon Pvp or Pve.. Please get at me A.S.A.P!

My skype is: Roloc11010
    Last edited by Rolololoc; 2013-02-08 at 01:08 PM.

looking to recruit, add me on skype