Keyboard Turner
    Hey guys.

I've recently just returned to WoW on Monday. I'm a bit out of the loop on all of the updates, and changes MoP has brought, I quit towards the end of Cata. I was in a serious raiding guild, and was the main tank, decently geared in the 397-410 gear Cata offered.

Anyways, I am looking to restart, and build a new toon. I don't exactly care about RaF or anything else, however if someone would like to do RaF I'd be more than glad. I will however not pay for it. The main thing I'm looking for is someone who is trying to make a new toon, (Heirlooms would be nice..) and would enjoy questing, BG's, LFD, etc to level.

Desired Partner Requirements:
    -Heirloom Gear
    -Skype/Vent Access
    -Basic WoW knowledge
    -Class/Profession knowledgeable. (Basically, know your class/professions)

What I can offer:
    -Starting Gold [300-500g]
    -What knowledge I know of WoW (Played Since Vanilla)
    -Mount/Training Costs
    -AH Mastery
    -Friendly Guild
    -And an overall good experience on WoW

I can only offer those if you come to my sever [Kargath] I have no problem moving to a different server either. I prefer to play Horde as that's all I've ever played however making an ally toon couldn't hurt.

Thanks for reading, and please feel free to contact me

Looking to resurrect someone (EU). I can res you on any server, but if you come to OL and pay for some game time (so I get the mount) I'll give you a nice chunk of gold and/or items. Drop me a PM to discuss further.

Looking for SOR invitation for an US account, pm if anyone could throw me one

Looking to recruit a friend on US Tichondrious Allience

Need to level a couple toons very fast,
    I:
    Will give 1k as ur starting cash
    Will pay for all of ur flying licences, which will be around 12k gold
    And of course will help u level in less than 20 days, maybe 10 depending on how much u will be able to play
    You:
    Must be able to play almost every day
    Buy the game and 30 days game time, and apply it ur account

I usually play during nights around 1am- 9am PST(must be able to play around this time)
    Add my Skype if u r interested: eluxe9 (please indicate in the comments that u r recruit a friend when adding me on Skype )

I need a US SoR. PM if you could throw one in my general direction.

Keyboard Turner
    Quote Originally Posted by Norganon View Post
    I need a US SoR. PM if you could throw one in my general direction.
    Seems I don't have the post count to send a PM. I have a few extra SOR's to toss around! Add my skype

OhShit_Ryan and message me there.

Looking to be recruited. Want to level 1-2 80's Alliance side preferably on stormrage server US but willing to consider other US server ally side.

Will purchase game and all expansions. I am capable of playing m-f 5-11pm. Sat/Sun Any. Eastern Time Zone

Experienced player coming back to the game. Looking to dungeon q as much as possible. Will be leveling a healer and possible a tank or 2nd healer.

Would need some help purchasing mount trainings if possible.

Want to start ASAP

Frostmint333 yahoo

Looking to recruit someone, Bleeding Hallow Horde. I am looking to make a Priest (Heals).

I can supply you with plenty of gold for you to get all ur mounts, training, bags etc.

You will have you supply your OWN CD keys.

Interested Skype me specialkspk

Online n Ready now!!!

Looking to SoR someone on an EU server.
    I can:
    play either Horde or Ally.
    provide gold for trainings, etc...
    level with you

You have to:
    Provide your own CD Keys/Game Time.

If interested e-mail me. (Don't send me an Invitation for SOR)
    JJ_Munro(at)hotmail(dot)co(dot)uk
    Last edited by JJST3315; 2013-03-08 at 10:40 AM.

Looking for someone to recruit!
    Will provide gold for necessities such as level 20, 40 riding skills and mounts as well as bags, etc and whatever else we may need depending on how high we get (80+) flying mount will be provided as well.
    Am on the Turaylon server, so would prefer to stay there, because that is where my highest character is and all my resources currently and for giving you gold, etc.

Can start as soon as possible!
    Looking for someone that wants to get to 80 ASAP as that is the max level for the 300% experience runs out.

Will provide links, resources such as a leveling guide, quest helper, and other game addons that will make the questing process go as fast and smoothly as possible!

Contact me asap on skype: Tellermeldin
    Gmail: tmedlin1991 at gmail.com

Looking to recruit some for Recruit a Friend!

I'm looking to recruit someone who is willing to level a lot of characters to 80. I prefer as many as possible.

I'm an experienced player and leveled many characters to 90 (usually level a character from 1-90 in 2,5 days /played time). I play the game on a daily basis.

I can provide bags and gold for mounts and riding skill (excluding 280% and 310%) and tips and hints for leveling.

What you have to do is upgrade you own account and buy your own game time card.

Contact my by sending me a PM or add me with my battletag: CannieMusa#2672

[EU/US] SoR Unmerged Account [FREE Boost To LEVEL 80 / Cataclysm] [Old School Accs!]

Selling [EU/US] SoR Unmerged Account

looking to be recruited on a EU server, i can provide my own game keys, send me a pm or add me on skype: david2690nl

prefer norwegians but anything will do.

---------- Post added 2013-03-09 at 01:42 AM ----------

bump,.,.,.

Looking to be recruited. I'll be making a monk and will spec mistweaver. I'd like to reach 80 ASAP, in 7-8 hours or so (quite possible). Since I'll be providing everything on my end (keys and game time), I'd request about 25k gold, enough for flying, heirlooms, and some helpful leveling items. I'd also like to, and would be willing to, play straight to 80, even tonight. It'd be helpful if you could tank dungeons and if you're alliance but these are both negotiable. If you see this post a few days later, feel free to still skype me, I may have not found somebody. My skype is jamesbrexx. I look forward to playing with you, thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Specialk View Post
    Looking to recruit someone, Bleeding Hallow Horde. I am looking to make a Priest (Heals).

I can supply you with plenty of gold for you to get all ur mounts, training, bags etc.

You will have you supply your OWN CD keys.

Interested Skype me specialkspk

Online n Ready now!!!
    I am still looking!! On skype now!!

looking to be recruited on a EU server i will provide my own cdkeys etc, add me on skype david2690nl

I can offer a SoR to Darksorrow. If anyone is interested, please PM me with your e-mail adress and I'll send it to you.

Looking to recruit someone who can play almost all day and level fast on Tanaris. Im looking to make a Priest / Hunter. Will Supply 10k Gold. I hope to become ALLY. Im free for the next 2 weeks however i want to level ASAP with RAF (1-2) DAYS.(HAVE TO SUPPLY UR OWN KEYS)....
    (SN:IM a pvper)

Looking for someone to recruit me on US alliance high-pop realm.I'd like the recruiter to provide some good ammount of gold, expansion keys or time card etc(open to suggestions, add me in skype and we'll have a talk) My skype is dartex2008, looking to hear from you. Am not a scammer and got lots of rep at ownedcore to prove ill do my part of the deal.

Keyboard Turner
    Looking to Recruit or SoR someone.

Realm - Kargath US I can provide gold for bags, mounts, training, and various items needed for professions or gear. Must have Skype/Ventrillo - Play time does not really matter as I'm open whenever, preferably evening EST. PM with your email if interested. I will be rolling some sort of Healer or a tank depending. Must provide your own game keys/time. I have a level 25 guild for easy perks, and bonuses. Along with multiple toons with high level professions for later enchants/needs.