Quote Originally Posted by Twinkelle View Post
    Looking to SoR someone to any server. If you want to come to my sever (Outland, busiest EU server) I can help you out with some gold if you sub for the mount! Drop me a PM with your email and you'll get your scroll ASAP.
    i need a sor what info do you need

---------- Post added 2013-03-10 at 05:56 PM ----------

can i get someone thats willing to sor me?

Sor

Hei i need a scroll of resurrection fast, i will buy 1 month as soon as i can activate my account. Reply here and and i will answer with my email. Also this is for EU.
    Last edited by Dud33; 2013-03-11 at 12:40 AM. Reason: forgot to add which continent.

SoR me please mrjthomas1193@hotmail.com buying month tonight!

can i get a SOR please my email is rcourtway2010@gmail.com

I'm looking to do do the whole RaF thing! I'd like to recruit someone due to that fact I can't pay for a second account! Realm is negotiable to me although I do love my current realm/guild! I can supply gold and mats for proff leveling and any riding training. Please send me a message for any more information. =)

Thanks, Jesse

Quote Originally Posted by Dud33 View Post
    Hei i need a scroll of resurrection fast, i will buy 1 month as soon as i can activate my account. Reply here and and i will answer with my email. Also this is for EU.
    Still looking for a SoR mate?

If so pm me ASAP.

Still looking to RECRUIT(Sylvanas EU) OR BE RECRUITED(doesnt matter if EU or US,i just want a high-pop server)
    Me being the recruiter:
    I will invite you to a level 25 guild
    Make sure you have gold for your needs
    Give you a 2 month gamecard as soon as I see you have upgraded your game
    I would also like you to have skype(or something similar) so we can talk while leveling
    PREFERABLY English/German speaking person
    You BUY the games for yourself

Me being the recruit:
    You provide me with gold for my needs
    Buy the games(i will subscribe with a 2 month gamecard if we are on EU)
    I DONT MIND PLAYING ON YOUR ACCOUNT(incase you already have bound one to your original one)
    ^ If this occurs,I just want to keep 1-2 characters for myself(we can level as many as you want) and I would also be needing gold for my needs.

I am available mostly at the afternoon/noon and the weekend.My timezone is GMT +2

Awesome sig made by CryptFiend

Quote Originally Posted by jesse99901 View Post
    I'm looking to do do the whole RaF thing! I'd like to recruit someone due to that fact I can't pay for a second account! Realm is negotiable to me although I do love my current realm/guild! I can supply gold and mats for proff leveling and any riding training. Please send me a message for any more information. =)

Thanks, Jesse
    whats your info I might be interested.

Lf 1st scroll, havent played in ages and want to test the waters. Please message if interested

Hey Petrek =) My skype is Jesse99901 or I can be reached by PM or listed email. Thanks!

LF SoR US. send pm

Looking for an EU SoR, please PM if interested.

LF 1st SOR US, msg if interested please

Need US SoR: luney8@gmail.com

Will soon buy a prepaid, so you will get ze mount!

I'm looking for someone that has some time over to boost me through dungeons from 10-80 with 2 sets of characters on EU Alliance, i have RaF.

Not sure what i should pay the person, contact me in PM if you are interested

Need a SOR for us server preferably one for azuremyst server. I'm kemorhock at hotmail.com this is my first SOR and have the intention of playing for a while so pm me if youre interested.

Hello guys I'm looking for RAF partner on EU servers.
    I'm playing UTC / GMT +2 time zones want to level up on EU high populated servers.
    If there is anyone want to level up many characters with me i can pay battlechest.

hello guys,

im looking for a raf partner on EU.
    At this point im living in india for the upcomming 3 months so my time zone is UTC/GMT +5:30 hours
    I got an account for myself. But it's a new account, so i could be the one buying the new account.
    Just PM me for more info!