Anyone with a US scroll of resurrection, feel free to email me, it's my 6 letter username followed by (at gmail dot com).

Hallo
    mein Name ist Markus 22 Jahre alt und ich bin auf der suche nach jemanden der mich wirbt,
    über mich kann ich sagen das ich ein aufschlossener und lustiger Zeitgenosse bin der bei fast jedem !@#$%^ zu haben ist. Früher hab ich (wotlk und BC hab ich die meisten Raid inis abgefarmt und seit kurzem hat mich die lust wieder gepackt wobei ich wieder einmal etwas anderes kennenlernen möchte und daher der umschwung auf Allianz.
    Daher suche ich jemanden der mich auf Seiten der Allianz (am besten Aegwyn) werben möchte
    ich würde mir allerdings gerne mindestens 3 chars auf 80 bringen(Druide,Paladin,?)jedoch will ich nicht durch inis rushen oder durch Quests hetzen.Kurz um ich möchte einfach jemanden der lust hat schön gechillt ein paar 80er hoch zu bringen und einfach Spaß am Spiel hat ohne irgendwelchen Druck zu haben.
    Meist bin ich so ab 17-17:30 on und zocke bis ca 20:30-22:30

Noch einmal Zusammengefasst:
    Ich suche jemanden der
    -mind 19 jahre alt ist(m oder w ist mir egal)
    -lust hat zu chilln
    -mir ein paar taschen und etwas startgold gibt für mounts ect.
    -Mikrofon(wichtig!)
    -ts3 / Skype / Ventrilo

meldet euch bitte hier oder per pm

Looking to recruit someone to Feathermoon Alliance. I will consider other servers as long as they're high pop but would strongly prefer to stay on Feathermoon as that's where all of my resources are currently based.

I can provide you gold/bags/etc. to help you get settled. I have a very friendly level 25 guild for us to join. We can level as fast or as slow as you want. I've done 1-80 RAF before in as little as 1-2 days.

Depending on what you'd like to play, I can roll a tank or a healer so we can get instant queued all the way to 80.

It'd be nice if you're up to chat on vent while we level to make it a little less tedious but if that's not your thing it's totally fine.

I'm a veteran player whose been playing WoW since vanilla. The good ole molten core and blackwing lair days. So I definitely know my way around the game. Recently came back to MoP and found that I no longer enjoy playing my main (Hunter) so it's time to mix things up a bit.

Shoot me an email at msolomonwow (at) gmail (dot) com and feel free to ask me any questions. I have a pretty wide availability to level at your convenience.

**I'll delete this post when I've found someone. If it's still here, I'm still looking**
    Last edited by zacuto; 2013-03-19 at 05:59 PM.

LF an EU raf partner to level up a new toon on OUTLAND alliance. You buy your own account ofc. I'm online every night 20:00-2-3:00. If interested add me on skype or email me, or maybe post in this thread
    s k y p e: adad13
    email:jacoby19930726 at gmail dot com

Looking to refer someone to Stormscale-EU(H), Will provide gold & bags etc, aswell as gold to get you started. You have to pay for your own expansions and gametime. I'm looking to level at least 3 toons to 80, 90 if you play alot, but can level many more if you wish. Pm me or add my skype!

Hey, I wish to RAF someone on Eu Silvermoon alliance side.
    I will provide bags and necesarry gold. I prefer you to:
    Be fun, and have fun playing.
    I only play during week days (usually 9am till 5 pm), as I enjoy spending the weekends with the fam.
    We can level as many char as you want .
    Just buy your expansion and game time.
    Lets have some super fun together!!
    Also, you must be able to speak english decently!
    Pm me on skype: petrarus1

Looking at coming back to wow, may start a new account and RaF with someone, or just start new toon on a new server. Been out for a year and would like to play with someone enjoyable a few nights a week. Canadian, so NA server please. gone_gnomish (at) hotmail (dot) com

Prefer 6-7pm mt for a few hours, a few nights a week or so. Thanks!

Last edited by Planetarism; 2013-04-21 at 08:27 PM.

LF scroll for the first time i'm on Hellscream - EU want to start playing wow again. I'm not looking for a leveling partner per sé but if you want to I guess we can do it. my email: tesu (at) live (dot) nl

Looking for a Scroll of Res on EU.

Im also looking for a leveling partner if anyone is interested.
    I can offer gold, mounts, bags etc on Frostmane, Magtheridon and Emeriss. All EU.

I'll pay right away so you'll receive your mount.

simon-req (at) hotmail (dot) com

Looking to raf someone dedicated to leveling and fast. Will help out with bags, gold, etc and will give you a 60 day time card code. Do to someone screwing me over already i will only hand over code once you have accepted invite and are in game with the 30 days free they give. Once i see you in game i wil hand over and if this isnt taken down then im still looking. Skype me arlloko, almost always on

Realm Mal'ganis us

Looking for my 1st scroll for a US server. Haven't played in forever and would really like to test all of the new content out. Please message if interested in helping out. Thank you!

Looking for someone to recruit - any US server, faction: horde. You must have your own expansions & gametime. I'm an experienced WoW player and keep to myself for the most part. I usually level through dungeon finder. Willing to level up to a few characters to 80 for starters, 90 later on if you want. Free schedule 24/7. Shoot me a message for further details.

-Contact Info-
    or
    Steam: Voren1
    Last edited by scorpinot; 2013-03-21 at 05:00 PM.

Looking for someone to recruit on OUTLAND EU alliance, i will offer gold, mounts bags. You must pay for the game expansions and game time i play world of warcraft since 2006 and i'm an expierienced player, willing to level up 2-3 characters depending on time you have

contact info -> skype:yakkee69
    or PM me here
    Last edited by Gave; 2013-03-21 at 05:50 PM.
    How do you kill, that wich has no life.

Looking for someone to recruit on US-Illidan will level with you as much as you want or looking to be recruited on US-Illidan under the right circumstances let me know here!!

edited....wrong post

---------- Post added 2013-03-21 at 05:19 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Planetarism View Post

Heya, Serial Altoholic since '06 here looking for any decent guy/gal to RAF 1-80 several toons (x2-3) with, on any server/faction of your choice, or SoR.

:: Here's what I have to offer ::

~> Am on the internet 12hrs a day & will be available for WoW any time of day/night as suits your schedule, can be leveling w/ ya 25-30hrs out of 48 no problem, I work from home, have flexible schedule ^
    ~> 3kg within 12hrs of us starting on the server (Pets are Account-Wide..I simply cage what I have & AH it on any realm you like and boom we have money..), +additional 15kg after several days.
    ~> If on Stormreaver (My home realm..I'm already rich here..easier..but choice is yours ), can give 10kg at start +additional 25kg after done leveling.
    ~> 6min-Respawning Rare Mobs Lv1-60, Questing Lv1-70, Dungeon Runs Lv15-80, PvP (OPTIONAL) Lv20-80, Takes us under 7-10hrs for 1-70, 9-11hrs for 70-80.
    ~> We level in style ~ Will buy you a cloak heirloom, Glyphs, Cheap Consumables & Enchants, lowbie green/blue AH BoE's & some OP BoE Cata greens.
    ~> In addition, will get you 4x 20-Slot Bags & 4x 16-Slots Bank Bags as we start, & will pay for your mounts/training including old world flight.
    ~> Considerable experience/knowledge in all quests/zones/mobs/dungeons & leveling, portal & goldmaking tricks for both horde/alliance.
    ~> I can also give you any non-raid-drop pets & profession recipes you may like if you're a collector, including horde/alliance-exclusive ones, since I've a couple active accounts & can swap items cross-faction at neutral AH for you.
    ~> Will roll any plate tank or healing class you want, have years of experience in each role/several specs, prefer cloth DPS.
    ~> I've a 2-Seater flying mount & a 3-Seater ground mount that repairs/vendor, faster travel/questing/less trips.

~> In addition to all that, I can give you a BattleChest if you use it to upgrade an account (yours/mine) that I recruit, as long as you definitely add a TimeCard or 30-Day Game Time Code to that account so I can be credited w/ +30 Days on mine.

:: Now here's what I'm looking for in exchange for all I can easily provide listed above ^ ::

~> 30-Day/60-Day Game Time Code you can email me (if you just want a SoR+Gold/Help, or want to recruit me RAF)
    -OR-
    ~> I recruit you, and you add any amount of gametime to recruited account, so I receive +30 Days bonus that way.

Reply to this thread & I'll PM you my email, or PM me yours, if interested. I'm not really into Skype but I do have one if necessary, as well as FB. I'm 31/M/US and serious about this, trustworthy, driven, efficient, & highly cultured/mature, don't like wasting anyone's time but also dislike impatient kids.. I can act equally professional or casual depending who I'm with ;p

~ Thanks!
    E-mail me plz. [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by Planetarism View Post

Heya, Serial Altoholic since '06 here looking for any decent guy/gal to RAF 1-80 several toons (x2-3) with, on any server/faction of your choice, or SoR.

:: Here's what I have to offer ::

~> Am on the internet 12hrs a day & will be available for WoW any time of day/night as suits your schedule, can be leveling w/ ya 25-30hrs out of 48 no problem, I work from home, have flexible schedule ^
    ~> 3kg within 12hrs of us starting on the server (Pets are Account-Wide..I simply cage what I have & AH it on any realm you like and boom we have money..), +additional 15kg after several days.
    ~> If on Stormreaver (My home realm..I'm already rich here..easier..but choice is yours ), can give 10kg at start +additional 25kg after done leveling.
    ~> 6min-Respawning Rare Mobs Lv1-60, Questing Lv1-70, Dungeon Runs Lv15-80, PvP (OPTIONAL) Lv20-80, Takes us under 7-10hrs for 1-70, 9-11hrs for 70-80.
    ~> We level in style ~ Will buy you a cloak heirloom, Glyphs, Cheap Consumables & Enchants, lowbie green/blue AH BoE's & some OP BoE Cata greens.
    ~> In addition, will get you 4x 20-Slot Bags & 4x 16-Slots Bank Bags as we start, & will pay for your mounts/training including old world flight.
    ~> Considerable experience/knowledge in all quests/zones/mobs/dungeons & leveling, portal & goldmaking tricks for both horde/alliance.
    ~> I can also give you any non-raid-drop pets & profession recipes you may like if you're a collector, including horde/alliance-exclusive ones, since I've a couple active accounts & can swap items cross-faction at neutral AH for you.
    ~> Will roll any plate tank or healing class you want, have years of experience in each role/several specs, prefer cloth DPS.
    ~> I've a 2-Seater flying mount & a 3-Seater ground mount that repairs/vendor, faster travel/questing/less trips.

~> In addition to all that, I can give you a BattleChest if you use it to upgrade an account (yours/mine) that I recruit, as long as you definitely add a TimeCard or 30-Day Game Time Code to that account so I can be credited w/ +30 Days on mine.

:: Now here's what I'm looking for in exchange for all I can easily provide listed above ^ ::

~> 30-Day/60-Day Game Time Code you can email me (if you just want a SoR+Gold/Help, or want to recruit me RAF)
    -OR-
    ~> I recruit you, and you add any amount of gametime to recruited account, so I receive +30 Days bonus that way.

Reply to this thread & I'll PM you my email, or PM me yours, if interested. I'm not really into Skype but I do have one if necessary, as well as FB. I'm 31/M/US and serious about this, trustworthy, driven, efficient, & highly cultured/mature, don't like wasting anyone's time but also dislike impatient kids.. I can act equally professional or casual depending who I'm with ;p

~ Thanks!
    E-mail me plz. [email protected]

Looking for someone to recruit on Silvermoon EU Alliance or in some other server aswell.
    I m an experienced player and i play since beta.

Willing to lvlup 2-3 chars.
    I will help you get started with gold tips etc. At 90 even with heroic/raid boost on my main.
    I ll provide a lvl25 guild for perks.
    I am willing to lvl a tank/healer/dps anything to get us lvlup the fastest way possible (instant queues etc).

You ll have to buy the battlechest and a 30days gamecard yourself.
    When you do so, i ll buy you instantly a second 30day gamecard myself (as a gift for the mount i m getting:P).

Send me a PM if interrested!