Quote Originally Posted by Drikkink View Post
    I can recruit someone tomorrow and get their $5 battle chest. I'd like if you could at least sub so I get a mount, but it's your call.

I want to level TWO characters on Ally Sargeras. We can level 2 on wherever you like. We can do more if you'd prefer as well.

I can cover mount costs and netherweave bags on sargeras ally and blackrock or Zul'jin horde

PM me.
    Invite me! I can sub in for a mount! after that lets see if I can recruit you for that obsidian mount

Old player that played vin. and some of each expansion looking to get back into the game and see what new stuff is about. Looking for US realm with a good horde server(always use to play ally). Please email me at paintball191 at gmail with all information you can give about server and what you can provide me. will just be buying vin-wrath for now to see if I still enjoy the game. so email first come first server that can provide what I think is fair. go go go

Thanks

Looking to Be Recruited on any EU realms! Prefer High pop realm
    I can also play on US if needed!

I provide:
    12+ hours playtime a day.
    6 years experience of the game.
    A Serious and Friendly player.
    Mount + 1 month Gametime for you.
    I Don't need anything ingame, I will get it by myself.

You Provide:
    Expansions for me. (HUGE DISCOUNT ATM!)

If interested, send pm or add me on skype: Will-i-am12345

I wish to be recruited on Twisting Nether EU horde side.
    I have 5 years of experience. I used to play on US servers and now i`m changing for better raid times.

I will provide my own expansions and you get the perks.
    YOU will provide me 30k gold and make a record or tape(just a video proof) of it.
    I`m looking for a partner that plays quite a lot and won`t bail out.

I am looking to recruit.

What i am looking for - A RELIABLE PERSON. if youre going to or think youre going to flake after a few hours please don't bother wasting my time or yours. i want someone that has a lot of free time so we can do a lot of leveling, im very friendly and will make the experience a good one, i am also part of a re roll guild, if you wish to join and raid thats cool too.

Server - Mal'ganis Horde (US)
    What i provide - I will provide you with a battle chest and with cataclysm, i will also provide you with MoP once we get ATLEAST 2 level 80's. some bags and some gold for mounts as well( dont expect much though i am paying for your games after all)

What you provide- commitment to our level process, if youre going to flake or only play 1 or 2 hours a day please go away

Quote Originally Posted by berdrek View Post
    I am looking to recruit.

What i am looking for - A RELIABLE PERSON. if youre going to or think youre going to flake after a few hours please don't bother wasting my time or yours. i want someone that has a lot of free time so we can do a lot of leveling, im very friendly and will make the experience a good one, i am also part of a re roll guild, if you wish to join and raid thats cool too.

Server - Mal'ganis Horde (US)
    What i provide - I will provide you with a battle chest and with cataclysm, i will also provide you with MoP once we get ATLEAST 2 level 80's. some bags and some gold for mounts as well( dont expect much though i am paying for your games after all)

What you provide- commitment to our level process, if youre going to flake or only play 1 or 2 hours a day please go away
    I'm interested whats your skype or battleid

Looking to be recruited on any high popEU realm

I'm an experienced WoW player, and an experienced RAFer, I am looking to start a fresh somewhere, and RAF is by far the best way to do it. I am not expecting gold, mount money, items, nothing like that, but I would appreciate it if you could buy the battlechest, and I can handle the rest.

I assure you will reach 1-80 in less then 2 days, and maybe 1 day depending on how much you play. I am up for making more then 1 character to.

If you'd like to know more about it, add me on skype at ayemi50.

Looking to Be Recruited on any EU realms! Prefer High pop realm
    I can also play on US if needed!

I provide:
    12+ hours playtime a day.
    6 years experience of the game.
    A Serious and Friendly player.
    Mount + 1 month Gametime for you.
    I Don't need anything ingame, I will get it by myself.

You Provide:
    Expansions for me. (HUGE DISCOUNT ATM!)

If interested, send pm or add me on skype: Will-i-am12345

looking to get recruited on Twisting Nether EU horde side.
    I have 5 years of experience. I used to play on US servers and now i`m changing for better raid times.

I will provide my own expansions and you get the perks.
    YOU will provide me 30k gold and make a record or tape(just a video proof) of it.
    i`ll give back the 30k gold once i reach lvl 85.
    I`m looking for a partner that plays quite a lot and won`t bail out.
    Last edited by sanchir1116; 2013-06-20 at 11:00 AM.

still need some 1 to raf whit?

I'm looking to be recruited..
    however I dont have many hours to play at a time, so this may not appeal to most, but I usually have 1 hour during the day and about 3 hours at night.
    I'm in CST. (-6)

I would like to get 2 characters leveled preferably horde but open to other suggestions. Please email me at failedrealitywow (at) gmail (com)

I would like to start tonight if possible or at least tomorrow night. Thanks
    Last edited by Failedreality; 2013-06-20 at 08:55 PM. Reason: change of email addy

Hello dude can you add me on skype? Enesrs

---------- Post added 2013-06-20 at 06:30 PM ----------

Looking to recruit you!

[i am a very friendly player that can help you with everying for example: gold,boosting,heirlooms and more![/B]
    i can play 5-7 hours a day and 10-12 in the weekends,

the only things you got to do is : buy the battlechest (on sale) and other expansions if you want (on sale aswel)!

let me know if you are interessted by adding me on Skype Enesrs or priv message me

LOOKING TO RECRUIT A US ALLIANCE PLAYER

I will provide:
    -- Battle Chest
    -- 6+ years experience
    -- I play all day, minus a day or two a week!
    -- A 60 day game card!

What you should provide:
    -- Availability! I would like to level at least 2 toons.

Don't know what else I can include in this post... Please PM me here!

I am online now, looking to get this started ASAP!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ALSO, will be willing to be RECRUITED as a US ALLIANCE player. I can buy my own chest/game time.
    Last edited by Saranade; 2013-06-20 at 08:07 PM.

Looking to be recruited, Don't care what faction as long as it is a top tier realm I will provide my own battle chest as long as in game things are provided such as gold and bags all that stuff. I have been playing WoW since vanilla and am just looking for a new start in the game. I have the summer off and would like to level a decent amount of characters PM me on here or add my realID angeruner#1426[COLOR="red"]

---------- Post added 2013-06-20 at 10:36 PM ----------
    Last edited by zknue11; 2013-06-20 at 10:37 PM.

I am looking to recruit a US ALLIANCE PLAYER on DRAENOR-US
    Draenor is a medium population realm

I will provide:
    Your riding skill money
    Some mounts (cheap)
    Playing time, 5+ hours a day most days
    Guild for guild perks

What you should provide:
    Availability: I would like to level at least 2 toons
    Battle Chest ($5 until 6/24/13) for yourself (and other xpacs if you want them)
    Game Time for yourself (preferably 2 months)

Benefits
    3x experience up to level 80 when you level with me
    Someone to level with
    I'm friendly (atleast I think I am)

I didn't know what else to put in this post. PM here if you want me to recruit you or if you have any questions

I am looking to get this started ASAP, buy the expansions by 6/24/13 and they are on sale.
    Last edited by Ttoons; 2013-06-21 at 02:56 AM.

north american player looking for a pvp server to be recruited.. honestly i can buy both game time and disks i kind of want to go horde but i just want to be on a really good active pvp server. the most active and best

willing to level 1 or 2 guys probably is what im feeling

alliance or horde doesnt matter
    Last edited by Tauren; 2013-06-21 at 03:12 AM.

LOOKING TO RECRUIT YOU!

What I will provide:
    -7 Years playing time
    -Availability
    -Play every day
    -Battle Chest
    -I know the game inside and out

What YOU will provide
    -Availability
    -Good attitude
    -Experience

Contact me through skype: touchesirl

hey, are you still up to be recruited? i am on summer break and i would love to levle up some toons, if any one else want to berecruited, add me on skype at: Tristan.Villiers101

Looking to recruit you!

[i am a very friendly player that can help you with everying for example: gold,boosting,heirlooms and more![/B]
    i can play 5-7 hours a day and 10-12 in the weekends,

the only things you got to do is : buy the battlechest (on sale) and other expansions if you want (on sale aswel)!
    i have done RaF over 6 times and i got 2 90's 4 85's and want to start ASAP,
    let me know if you are interessted by adding me on Skype Enesrs or priv message me
    Last edited by enesnagrand; 2013-06-21 at 04:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheNationGamer View Post
    Hello everyone, I'm looking to recruit someone to level on sargeras Alliance one of the top alliance servers in the U.S

You must provide your own new account to level on
    I will cover your basic flying mount training,bags, guild and 500g each character we level

I'm currently Pacific standard time and prefer to level any time after 4 p.m PST

If you are a seriously interested in my offer. get in touch with me

Text me @ 559-356-1987 or contact me via real i.d([email protected]) or battletag (Backstabyou#1398)

Zephnation is also my SKYPE

Looking to start by tomorrow

Looking for partner