Hello, i am looking to recruit someone to the world of warcraft! I will also provide all ingame expenses. For more info:
    email: joe729_rivera@att.net
    (will recruit multiple)

Quote Originally Posted by godrazi View Post
    hello, im looking to recruit somebody to raf. I am well experienced raid tanker and am willing to level up multiple characters to guide through dungeons and to provide assistance in class specs, ah and gold, 20slot expansion bags, and teaching you the basics of wow if you aren't familiar to mmos. Willing to provide assistance to newcomers who are new to the gaming genre of mmorpgs and just to have fun.( i have 6 level 90s, veteran ) in order to raf with me, you will need to provide expansions + subscriptions(gametime). I'd suggest you to purchase a battlechest($20) which includes vanilla wow + burning crusade + wrath of lich king (3expansions) and a month of free gametime, after the first month is completed and you enjoy wow you may have the choice to purchase subscriptions and expansions in order to expand your gameplay. I am currently playing on a hardcore pvp server: Tichondrius-us, pacific time zone. I can play up to 8hours everyday and especially on thurs-sun nights if our raf experience is going to drag on long, let me know and send me a pm/post reply.
    --------still looking--------

Looking for a RAF on Duraton an east coast server I believe, I like to level alts and would enjoy having the raf bonus, if interested direct message me.

Deleted
    Im LF a RaF partner on EU realms! I'll recruit you.

I recommend Ragnaros cause I got 14 highlevel character on that realm! (I got 3 account) Im planning to level up atleast 2 more from lvl1 with you!
    Both faction ok for me! (But I prefer horde)

Here is what I can offer to you:

- Im 26 yo/m with 8 year experience in wow
    - Im online 24/7 so we can play anytime when you log in
    - tons of gold for your bags, flight skill, profession lvling ect.
    - I can solo almost all the older raid contents all alone so you can get fast your transmo gear or pet/mount drops if you are lucky
    - If you like the pet battle system I can give you lots of unique/rare vanity/battle pet for free
    - I got all the heirloom items for all classes
    - I ll go as tank for fast que in random dungeons (and in heirloom gear it goes insanely fast and smooth with me)
    - I know a secret way to lvl from lvl 84 to 90 VERY! fast (im not talking about monkey runs!)
    - lvl25 guild + my friends who will help us anytime when needed

Why Im doing this?
    Im doing this for a Pandaria game key or a Blossoming Ancient (Blizzard store pet)
    - (Or if you have TGC loots then an Ethereal dealer pet would be ok or maybe some other TGC loot or a cosmetic item from blizzard store)

What you should provide to me:

- Pandaria Game key or the pet or a cosmetic item
    - be online as much as you can

Send me a PM if you are interested.

If you have a wow or D3 account then I can give you my realID so you can add me to your friendlist.
    Last edited by mmoc38f4595a1c; 2013-07-20 at 01:26 AM.

Looking to recruit someone on Kel'thuzad alliance or tich horde side. I will provide all in game gold and such you just have to provide your battlechest and expansions
    I play every day and would like you to be as well if only for a few hours I just ask you be flexible with your play time so we can arrange a set time to play.
    PM me on here or add my battletag knue#1905 or add me on skype sisterfister4

Hello, i am looking to recruit someone to the world of warcraft! I will also provide all ingame expenses. For more info:
    (will recruit multiple)

Deleted
    I'M EU BTW
    Still looking for some one to recruit me i'll buy all expansions

Little info about me

Normal guy playing wow since vanilla so got loads of EXP just looking to start over again with a nice laidback guy i got 24/7 this summer to play - i do go to the gym 6 times a week around 5 so thats the only thing

Now i'm looking for a nice guy or girl to play with who can offer me riding skill 310%
    And to pay my bags + 2 profs

Pm me for more info thanks ^^

skype qinoac
    Last edited by mmocbd2a4c6368; 2013-07-20 at 03:49 PM.

Deleted
    Hey!

I'm looking to recruit someone to play with me on Draenor-EU, Horde side. It's one of the best PvE servers.

What I can offer:

- I'll teach you how to play the game and answer any questions you have.
    - I'll help you in anything you need.
    - I'll level as many characters as you want for the RaF time.
    - I'll be available everyday, and I'll be able to level almost whenever you want (except from 8 to 11 PM, Server time).
    - I have a level 90 on the server, so I can provide you with some gold if needed, but not much.

What I expect from you:

- To buy the Battle Chest and game time, at least, since I can't provide that to you.
    - To be willing to level more than one character for the RaF time.
    - To be able to play a decent time (No need to spend all day playing, but at least play a bit everyday)

If you wanna join me, e-mail me: epicklun@gmail.com

Looking for RaF buddy!

I'll be leveling a resto shaman on Twisting Nether - US.

I would like a partner power level her up to 80. You'd be asked to supply the referred account.

In return, I will help you level up to three 80s on your preferred US server(s) as well as guarantee fast runs by my guildies (for my shaman, cannot guarantee runs any faster than a healer/tank queue using the LFG tool on any server other than Twisting Nether - US.)

I'm an experienced tank and healer and can fill either role to help you level your additional 80s.

Any funds needed while on Twisting Nether will be supplied by me as well.

Added perk: If you are interested in raiding, I can place you in a progression team once you're 90 and geared (again, only on Twisting Nether - US)

(will recruit multiple)

10+ Year Old Account
    I am looking to level myself a tank shortly, and possibly another DPS. I am currently in a lvl 25 guild, so all perks would be provided, and I can offer some gold as well. If anyone is interested, send me a private message and we can work out details.

Looking for a lucky individual to become my next Recruit to world of warcraft.

Server: Bleeding Hollow (PVP) East coast
    Faction: Horde

What you can expect from me

Active Leveling partner
    A luxury ride to level 90 (Large bags, mount training, gear, enchants, potions, gems) Plus an additional 2000 gold upon reaching level 90.
    Additional Gold incentives based on activity and other factors. (Message me for details, Possible to earn thousands more)
    I've been playing the game for awhile, any questions you have, I most likely can answer.

What i need from you

Pay for your own game and time cards.
    Be active, If you can't be moderately active, please don't waste both of our time.

If interested please PM or email at theperfectflaw2003@hotmail.com

Thank you.

Deleted
    Looking to Be Recruited on any EU realms! Prefer High pop realm
    I can also play on US if needed!

I provide:
    12+ hours playtime a day.
    6 years experience of the game.
    A Serious and Friendly player.
    Mount + 1 month Gametime for you.
    I Don't need anything ingame, I will get it by myself.
    I will/can always take a tank/healer for fast dungeon queues

You Provide:
    Expansions for me.

If interested, send pm or add me on skype: Will-i-am12345

Looking to recruit someone to US Sargeras Alliance. I am wanting to level a few characters with a friend and as quick as possible.
    My schedule varies. I am in a level 25 guild and can provide gold, bags, experience, and tank/healer que most of the time depending on what i play.
    All you need to provide is battle chest and game time, I will take care of you from then on.

I have played Since BC but decided to take a break in The middle of Cata and half of Pandaria. The game is no fun by myself.

Im only looking for someone who will be available whenever I get off of work every day. I wish I could play 12 hours a day like i used to but I cannot.
    However I do know how to get things done when I am playing. I also have my own guild I am leveling on the side to create a raid group so if you would like to join you could easily already have a spot for ranks.

Skype and/or mumble prefferred as I find it easier to chat while playing. Im also looking to find new friends in game. =)

send me a pm if interested and we can discuss more!

Hello, i am looking to recruit someone to the World of Warcraft! If you are looking to be recruited, shoot me an email or skype me. If you would like more info, just ask!
    Email: joe729_rivera@att.net

Offering help with RaF US or EU realms,
    I am European but can play everywhere. I realy dont care does you want to play at low populated realm or high or locked realms. Playing WoW for 7 years playing all classies both fraction so there will be no problem from my side to level up realy fast.

Now part all you interesting I dont have money for key( Battlechest) I invest my time and skill, ingame stuff I only need 4x 14slots bag which you can buy at every major cities - with exalted rep cost around 8g.

More info or whatever you want hit me at skype: vladimir.baralic92

Looking for someone to recruit on any Eu realms i would prefer if you wanted to level a horde but i m fine with everything PM me for more.

Seeking To refer a player to Bleeding Hollow - Horde

Looking for a leveling partner for 1-2 characters, for the first character I will provide bags / gems / enchants as needed and also buy flying as it becomes relevant. Upon hitting 90 with the second character I will pay 10k additional gold. You must buy your own battle chest and xpacs.

Email me at Rezule-at-Gmail

I'm just looking for some people to level up some alts with and possibly make some friends I'm usually on throughout the day. Im on realm Area 52 but can always go to different realm to level. Im on US. If anyone is interested feel free to add my battletag deathraiser#1462

Deleted
    Looking to Be Recruited on any EU realms! Prefer High pop realm
    I can also play on US if needed!

I provide:
    12+ hours playtime a day.
    6 years experience of the game.
    A Serious and Friendly player.
    Mount + 1 month Gametime for you.
    I Don't need anything ingame, I will get it by myself.
    I will/can always take a tank/healer for fast dungeon queues

You Provide:
    Expansions for me.

If interested, send pm or add me on skype: Will-i-am12345