Deleted
    looking for someone to scroll of ressurect my account, pm me if you can do this, thanks.

Recruiting on US Illidan Horde server ( high populated ) with BONUS

What I offer
    - Years of experience in wow, i've been playing since tbc
    - I am available to play every single day
    - I am friendly
    - I know the fastest way from 1~80lvl
    BONUS:
    - I'm giving away free cayaclysm key once we reach level 80 with one character, and free MoP key for the second char to lvl 80

What I expect from you:
    - Your own battlechest key
    - Be friendly
    - Know the game and be ready to hit lvl 80 in 2~3 days

you can find me on skype: pique244

Deleted
    Still wanting to send a Scroll of Resurrection (EU) to who needs it, so if u still need it please quote me with ur e-mail and I will sent it today already, If u play on my realm I still can provide you with anything like boosts or level up a character with me, and bags/gold if u need, special present in-case I get Spectral Gryphon, everything on my realm or can give you pets in the same price as the special present if ur not from my realm. Thanks in advance, waiting for a reply.

Looking to recruit some1 on Twisting Nether EU.
    Wanna start as warlock but too lazy to start without RAF.
    i play everyday at least 5 hours. i can provide a few k gold(i don`t have much myself).
    send me mail sanchir1116(at)yahoo(dot)com

Deleted
    I'm recruiting on Stormscale EU Horde side. For more information about me or w/e, add me on skype: marcatteamspeak

Hello, does anyone want to be recruited? I'll pay for your Mists of Pandaria expansion on the 1st of next month, and we'll level to 80 as quickly as we can. US

Requirements:

- You must be over the age of 18. (sorry)
    - You must be able to play a lot.
    - You must be a Horde player

You can pick the server as long as it has a good population Horde side because I do want to raid/pvp.

Email me at: JessTrue15@yahoo.com if you're interested and/or have questions!
    Last edited by Jay0253; 2013-08-28 at 08:11 PM.

Deleted

Lf raf

Micknasty: I'm looking to recruiting someone to level multiple characters on Stormrage Alliance.

Hey there, I just posted on another forum about wanting to be recruited so I'll just paste it here and see if it's something for you

Looking to be Recruited, EU (US if you can play EU times)

I'm currently an unemployed swede, 21 years old and looking for some freetime activites. I've played wow back and forth since 2005 so I know the game very well. I'm looking for somebody willing to set up an account for me and that you later keep, read below for more details

Here's the deal:

You hook up an account connected to your main account with the necessities for me and you so we can RAF. We level a minimum (more if we get along together) of 2 characters to a level of your choice, the account you created for me to RAF on is yours to keep afterwards (if you choose to). If you: don't enjoy/change your mind/whatever about the whole ordeal, you have full control of the account to do whatever you choose to.

I know this might look like an attempt to scam, but I simply just want to play some WoW without paying for it. And by offering you to create the account yourself and then keep it afterwards I hope it makes you feel secure and that you know that you can not lose anything on this. Only gain a few fast-lvld characters, a nice and social gaming buddy plus another account with characters and everything that come with them!

If you are interested or have any questions, don't hesitate to hit me up at: inflames 92 at hotmail dot se
    Last edited by mmoc64175479d6; 2013-08-28 at 09:28 PM.

Deleted
    Hi Looking for someone for RAF im EU horde on draenor (busiest server in the game), im quite a hardcore player and when we get to level 80 I WILL GIVE YOU 5000g, more if done quickly. In the mean time i'll pay for all mount costs etc for you.

More importantly maybe is I can tell you almost anything you need to know about WoW, best class specs, best leveling spots etc.

In the case of multiple people contacting me I'll choose the one who will be most active so please tell me your predicted activity, times you can be on etc
    I'm looking to fast level a druid for SoO so if you don't plan to get some leveling done before 11th September please dont get in contact.

Skype; oscarandersson1
    battletag; bentresh#2694

Thanks.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ BONUS ~~~~~~~~~ BONUS ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What I offer

- I am friendly
    BONUS:
    - I'm giving away free cayaclysm key once we reach level 80 with one character, and free MoP key for the second char to lvl 80

What I expect from you:
    - Be friendly

Looking for a SoR on any US server.

Deleted
    Looking for an EU Kharazan SoR, I will get playtime too, so you will get your mount. pm me or whatever and ill give my E-mail.

Hello, does anyone want to be recruited? I'll pay for your Mists of Pandaria expansion on the 1st of next month, and we'll level to 80 as quickly as we can. US

Requirements:

- You must be over the age of 18. (sorry)
    - You must be able to play a lot.
    - You must be a Horde player

You can pick the server as long as it has a good population Horde side because I do want to raid/pvp.

Email me at: JessTrue15@yahoo.com if you're interested and/or have questions!

Your contact information: d.truscott(at)live.com ( My email and battletag )

Your realm, faction, and timezone: Lightbringer-US Alliance.

What I want.

I want you to purchase two Battle Chests, one for me, and one for you. We will exchange taking turns of leveling characters for each others main accounts, this means that we can also both grant eachother levels for classes that we want. When leveling my characters on Lightbringer, I will supply us with the gold and bags, and I when leveling your characters on your realm, you can supply them.

My availability: It's summer so basically any time. I'm usually awake 3pm - 5am EST, but can be up much earlier if is convenient to you. I can get on Skype to communicate with you if wanted.

Deleted
    WANT TO BE RAF'd. Just got banned perm, need new account. Will play CEST 12:00 today -- whatever time it takes to get 80.
    Contact me with propositions. Only english speaking people.

Server : Outland-Eu
    Character: Druid (resto)
    Faction: Alliance

If possible there will be second char made aswell during the week after. (02/09 - 06/09) I have to work so CEST 17:00- 22:00 playhours.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ BONUS ~~~~~~~~~ BONUS ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What I offer

- I am friendly
    BONUS:

What I expect from you:
    - Be friendly

Deleted
    Looking for an EU Kharazan SoR, I will get playtime too, so you will get your mount. pm me or whatever and ill give my E-mail.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Reverious View Post
    you need to have 10 posts, so please contact me on skype: xxx
    Last edited by mmoc3a3794635b; 2013-08-31 at 09:20 PM.

I'm looking to recruit someone and buy them a battlechest. Playing on either Draenor or Kazzak horde. Need an active player interested in 2+ chars. Ty.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by stefinocrook View Post
    WANT TO BE RAF'd. Just got banned perm, need new account. Will play CEST 12:00 today -- whatever time it takes to get 80.
    Contact me with propositions. Only english speaking people.

Server : Outland-Eu
    Character: Druid (resto)
    Faction: Alliance

If possible there will be second char made aswell during the week after. (02/09 - 06/09) I have to work so CEST 17:00- 22:00 playhours.
    Hello, I'd like to RAF you. I play on Outland alliance myself and would love to have someone to level up with.

Since we cannot pm each other heres my skype - chriillerr

Edit: I can give gold and bags.
    Last edited by mmoc23c3448aaa; 2013-09-01 at 05:40 AM.

NEW UPDATED LOOKING FOR!

I'm looking to be recruited US Alliance! (I prefer Darkspear, or any highly populated Ally server)

I provide
    My own battlechest
    ability to play any time (for the time being)
    voice communication
    knowledge about the game

What I'd like for you to provide:
    Ability to play quite a bit
    Wanting to level a lot of characters to 80 (I'd do all 11 slots! lol)
    Some gold for flying/bags, etc
    Voice chat/etc

Send me an add on Skype! david.leeders and we can discuss!