Scroll of ressurection

Hi guys I havnt played wow for years any chance someone could send me a SOR

Hello everybody!
    i'm looking to be recruited in US server. I want to be alliance in the realm Darkspear.
    after we hit 80 on two toons I want to move the toons to my main account .

What i can offer
    1- i'm very active
    2- leveling fast ( we can hit 80 with 2-4 toons at least)
    3- very friendly
    4- Know somewhat about the game
    5- Can provide gold for mounts/bags/gear/etc...

What I expect from you
    1- Buy me a battle chest
    2- Be friendly and know a lot about the game
    3- Buy me 60 days game card if you want the mount
    4- Can play often
    5- Will stay with me till the end

If you are interested in recruiting me please send me an email: Levi.gamble16(at)gmail(dot)com
    Thanks and have a good one!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Hello everybody!
    i'm looking to be recruited in US server. I want to be alliance in the realm Darkspear.
    after we hit 80 on two toons I want to move the toons to my main account .

What i can offer
    1- i'm very active
    2- leveling fast ( we can hit 80 with 2-4 toons at least)
    3- very friendly
    4- Know somewhat about the game
    5- Can provide gold for mounts/bags/gear/etc...

What I expect from you
    1- Buy me a battle chest
    2- Be friendly and know a lot about the game
    3- Buy me 60 days game card if you want the mount
    4- Can play often
    5- Will stay with me till the end

If you are interested in recruiting me please send me an email: Levi.gamble16(at)gmail(dot)com
    Thanks and have a good one!!!

Experienced player looking for to be reqruited EU (english)

Played Burning Crusade and WOTLK then Quit

Looking to start a new RAF

You wont have to worry about me getting the expansions, ill be committed, just doing this for the fast levelling

Require someone who is Horde And preferably on a populated PVP Server. I used to be Gladiator ranked at 70 and hope to do the same at 90, so if your good at pvp it will be a bonus for both of us

Preferably like to level with someone who is quite active

If your interested either reply on here or email me joel_harman(at)hotmail(dot)com
    Last edited by joelio5; 2013-09-11 at 08:04 PM.

I'm looking to do an RAF and recruit someone on Sargeras - Alliance. I will provide you with 5000g for every character that you level with me through RAF. I am very flexible when it comes to timings as i am currently in college and have classes only once a week. Send me a private message and we can discuss further.

Once again, this post if to recruit someone on the Alliance side of Sargeras

RaF-ing and more if needed

I am willing to help on EU/US realm with RaF-ing, here is two options:

1. you recruit me, send me battlechest and we will level up one char to 80, lately I can give your second char 39lvl from my first one. If you need more chars or want to go to the end(lvl90) we need to make new agreement. This is for all realms EU/US.
    2. I recruit you on US realms, I have full account(MoP) but without gold so I cant give you gold for fly/prof/.... This option is available for 10days, this is how much I got plating time on that account. Like options 1 I can go to the end but we need to talk before we continue.

Surely this offer dont satisfy most of you, but I offer you my experience which I belive all of you wanting. Leveling from Vanila thill now, I played with all classes in both fraction I dont have problem to play any combination for RaF-ing nor realm. I played on low population realm, pvp, normal, on realm I dont understand general language - played on ger, es, fr and eng realms.

In short if you need WoW leveling veteran I am one of many, if you have time to play at least 5h per day we can do 80 in some normal time. But if you are want to play 5h one day than to make 4 days break dont waste my time, once this happen to me.

My playing time:

EU realms
    08-22.00 CET
    US realms
    02-14.00 EST
    01-13.00 CST
    00-12.00 MST
    23-11.00 PST

skype vladimir.baralic92
    aim baralic11

Hello I'm looking for someone to recruit.

I play on Moonguard THE best Rp server
    I can play almost every single day of the week, for sure in the evenings after 10 Moonguard server time (Hour slower than Eastern)
    I have 2 Months/ Battlechest ready
    I'm looking for a Rp buddy boy/girl

I require skype/mic/buddy chat to play with SOME of the time at least
    I require someone over the age of 16
    I require at LEAST 1 level grind to 80 (With you giving me the level rewards after so I can make a 39) but I would like 2 or 3 if permited
    I require a basic know how of WoW, I don't want to teach a newcomer
    I require a skype/email/phone number to text, get a hold of you to know when the next game session is
    Game sessions of around 4 or more hours required per night (Can take a break a day or two)
    I wish around 5-10k for paying for 2 months and giving Battlechest, This is NEGOTIONABLE.

Looking for a cool buddy to grind with, then rp with after. Email quries at shanguri at yahoo dot com
    Last edited by edwinfirefox; 2013-09-13 at 02:03 AM.

Hello!!! I am looking for somebody to recruit me on the NA servers! details below!

Faction: Does not matter to me. You choose.
    Server: HAS to be a fairly popular server, PvE or PvP does not matter to me, although Faction dominance does matter to me, so if we go Alliance, it must be mostly Alliance, if we go Horde, has to be mostly Horde.
    Playtime: I live in the PST time zone and currently have no job. So I'd prefer if we leveled mostly in the morning to early afternoon, I do go for runs/gym daily around 4 PM PST so from there and until after dinner I would be afk. Essentially, anytime from 6 AM PST to 4 PM PST, and then ~7 PM PST to 12 PM PST is perfect for me. Does not matter if you are casual or hardcore as I am fine only playing a few hours a day, we just need to utilize those hours well.
    Class: You can play ANYTHING you want. I personally will be rolling a Warrior Tank to 55, and then at 55 swap to Death Knight. So we will have Instant queues and a good tank all the way to 80.

This is my first RAF so not really sure on how we would work out the smaller details like if I were to pay for a month for you, or if you pay for me? Or what so please send me a message and we can work something out. Just note, I only want 1 level 80 as of right now. Possibly a little bit after my DK is 90, we can do one more.

So please send me a message if you want to RAF and we can work it all out.

I'm looking for a RaF, would the server Moonguard on US realms work for you? Rolling alliance?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vlarkin View Post
    Hello!!! I am looking for somebody to recruit me on the NA servers! details below!

Faction: Does not matter to me. You choose.
    Server: HAS to be a fairly popular server, PvE or PvP does not matter to me, although Faction dominance does matter to me, so if we go Alliance, it must be mostly Alliance, if we go Horde, has to be mostly Horde.
    Playtime: I live in the PST time zone and currently have no job. So I'd prefer if we leveled mostly in the morning to early afternoon, I do go for runs/gym daily around 4 PM PST so from there and until after dinner I would be afk. Essentially, anytime from 6 AM PST to 4 PM PST, and then ~7 PM PST to 12 PM PST is perfect for me. Does not matter if you are casual or hardcore as I am fine only playing a few hours a day, we just need to utilize those hours well.
    Class: You can play ANYTHING you want. I personally will be rolling a Warrior Tank to 55, and then at 55 swap to Death Knight. So we will have Instant queues and a good tank all the way to 80.

This is my first RAF so not really sure on how we would work out the smaller details like if I were to pay for a month for you, or if you pay for me? Or what so please send me a message and we can work something out. Just note, I only want 1 level 80 as of right now. Possibly a little bit after my DK is 90, we can do one more.

So please send me a message if you want to RAF and we can work it all out.
    ^ Me? Rolling alliance on Moonguard okay?

Quote Originally Posted by edwinfirefox View Post
    I'm looking for a RaF, would the server Moonguard on US realms work for you? Rolling alliance?

- - - Updated - - -

^ Me? Rolling alliance on Moonguard okay?
    Um sorry but no. I'd never roll there unless you were to pay me. lol.

Hello im also looking for RAF partner ;D
    realm: Drak'thul, Chromaggus or Burning Blade
    faction: Horde
    I currently have 4 80s. I can send some money and bags.
    Playtime Hours: 3 P.M. - 1 A.M. Central Time Weekends

Looking for a scroll of resurrection. Not sure how they work but was hoping to get a transfer to a US CET server with high pop. Something like Emerald Dream would be nice.

email: hondo_2003 at hotmail (can't post links or something)
    thanks a lot

Hey, still looking?

Scroll of Ressurection

Looking to come back, Id prefer to play on Stormrage as Alliance, want to leve a Holy Pally, i currently have a 88 resto druid. send me a message

eric(dot)cadle(at)outlook(dot)com

Quote Originally Posted by khromix View Post
    Hey, still looking?
    Not sure if you were asking me, but yea I'm still looking for a scroll. which server you on?

Hey totez, I know my reply is a tad late but if the offer still stands? Ill level with you, if you make an alt or anything let me know -candiee.

Hey!

I'm looking to be recruited to US. I'm from EU and have played WoW since start (2005). Want to start new account on US for mostly PVP, I can play a lot since right now I don't have "main" job and would like to lvl at least 3 characters, 2 Horde and 1 Alliance (I'm open for lvling more, depending of how active you are and how fast we go). If possible I would like to make Horde on Tichondrius, but any good populated PVP server is fine, but for Alliance it must be Darkspear.

I offer friendly atmosphere, I'm very active and knowledgeable about game. What I expect is that you buy the Battle Chest and Cata, you are mature and active and is up to lvl at LEAST 3 characters. If we play on your server for Horde (or if you are on Darkspear Alliance), I would like if you can afford me only bags, I don't need gold or any other ingame benefit. I will get MOP and 2 months game time after we hit the goal.

You can contact me at designgamesleep(at)outlook(dot)com or leave your contact and I will get back to you.

Cool Scroll of Resurrection!!!

I need a scroll of resurrection, please! I will accept the first response! tilluen09(at)gmail(dot)com
    Last edited by Tilluen; 2013-09-14 at 06:56 PM.

EU here, I'm looking for a SOR for my old account, wanna see what's on it without shelling out for a subscription. Please IM me and I'll provide my email, thanks in advance.

im up for it i play all the time everyday

Hey, can someone send me a SOR from Illidan, Area 52, Kil'Jaeden, or Mal'Ganis to a v i l a 7 2 4 (at) g m a i l (dot) c o m (remove the spaces). Very much appreciated, Thanks.
    Last edited by sjv08; 2013-09-14 at 11:50 PM.