Looking for someone to send me a scroll of resurrection.
    Simple as that. Msg me for my info although im sure my character name is easy to figure out...minus numbers and 3 letters.

Also would possibly do RAF if someone wanted to play on Mal'Ganis.
    I'm free 6 days a week for 12hours a day.
    I have an endless supply of gold on MalGAnis and access to GDKP (although it would be free to us) heroic SoO runs.

LF some1 to recruit EUROPE Stormscale Horde and maybe some Alliance servers also

I will provide:

- Gold to buy anything we need like Bags Mounts Items Enchants etc...
    - Level 25 guild for all the benefits
    - 4-10 Hours of gameplay per day at any times you can (minus my raid times)

You need to:

- Buy game and all expansions yourself
    - Level at least 2-6 chars together (over the 3months we have) and play 3-5 hours a day 3-4 days a week

PM ME HERE WITH YOUR SKYPE OR EMAIL SO THAT I ADD YOU IN REAL ID IN WOW...cheers
    Last edited by Sh4ded; 2013-11-14 at 02:38 AM.
    Endure. In enduring, grow strong.

RAF is back wooo
    Looking for person to be recruited (US)

Battletag: Slaymode#1277

Hello everyone, I am looking to recruit someone who hopefully plays Horde (we can level characters on both factions if wanted) and wants to level at supersonic speeds. I am looking for someone who is pretty chill/relaxed, but can also be a little serious at times when we're really deep in the grind. I also am really hoping whoever chooses to be recruited by me will be open to playing on my realm. Korgath is a PVP realm, which I also have a guild in. Our guild at the moment just consists of the GM and his wife, as the old guild was disbandoned when I quit a few months ago. We are open to all types of members and want to explore all types of content.

I have done RAF two times already, and both times me and my partner ended up only getting 1 toon to 80. I am looking to take full use of the RAF this time around and hopefully get atleast 3 chars to 85. This means I need to have someone who has patience and kinda knows what they're doing. Since I have done RAF multiple times I sorta have the hang of it.

After learning from my passed 2 RAF experiences I have learned that we need to just have fun with it. Taking it too seriously make it become stale real fast, and we can't go at it constantly. I am willing to cover the cost of the battlechest, but I won't be able to do it until tomorrow. If we start tonight I will for sure send you the money through paypal or maybe buy your first month. so you can continue leveling with me. This will give us 60 days of leveling, (Or another 30 if you choose to buy another month) which leaves plenty of time for us to level and play on our own when we want to do separate things.

Please don't think of all of the things I said about faction/realm as requirements, as I am open to join new realms or factions if you have a good incentive to, just contact me in game or on Skype and we can talk stuff out. I would really prefer to stay on my server just because of friends, but you might be able to convince me. Anyway, I hope you choose me to RAF with because it's a great experience and a great way to become real good friends. Thanks.
    Last edited by Elysia; 2013-11-14 at 06:39 PM.

Looking for someone i can refer. Wanting to get the x 53 touring rocket badly.. Any takers? would really appreciate it. We can lvl togther 2. my name is. bigmurph in game. realm. Blackhand

Quote Originally Posted by PSTBranko View Post
    LF some1 to recruit EUROPE Stormscale Horde and maybe some Alliance servers also

I will provide:

- Gold to buy anything we need like Bags Mounts Items Enchants etc...
    - Level 25 guild for all the benefits
    - 4-10 Hours of gameplay per day at any times you can (minus my raid times)

You need to:

- Buy game and all expansions yourself
    - Level at least 2-4 chars together and play 4-10 hours a day untill we do

PM ME HERE WITH YOUR SKYPE OR EMAIL SO THAT I ADD YOU IN REAL ID IN WOW...cheers
    Not very active on this forum so cant pm you, but i'm interested, hit me up on skype to talk about it!
    Last edited by AzureDragon; 2013-11-14 at 02:13 AM. Reason: Removing skype address, until you respond, being spammed atm...!

I can RAF someone, PM me if you need one for alliance.

Looking to recruit somebody. We'll be leveling on Moonguard/Area 52. I will provide you with the battlechest, everything else (including the game time) must be bought by you. I want a partner that has motivation and is also friend/easy going. Message me here if you are interested.

Looking for someone to invite as a RaF buddy. [US]

What I bring:
    - 14/14HM Current Raider as a MW Monk.
    - 2900 3's exp as Rogue.
    - 5 time Rank One title holder.
    - Available whenever you want to play.
    - I'd like to level 2 toons to 85.
    - Horde would be preferred on Mal'Ganis.
    - I'm able to carry or just do 2's/3's with you to help you cap your conquest points when we hit 90.
    - I'll be rolling a Rogue and a Hunter to level up first, if it goes well I might do a third also.

What you bring:
    - Battlechest and CD keys for cata/mop.
    - Ability to play for hours on end without breaks, and to competently play the class that you roll.

Message me here, or add me on Skype if you're interested.
    Skype; Midnight669.
    I will be checking back in tomorrow some time for messages, I will most likely not reply to anything in this forum post.
    Sig and Avatar made by Shyama.

Deleted
    Im Looking for a trustable leveling partner on any EU realm!
    (Any realm and both faction ok for me! I have some realm in my pocket what I'll recommend to you but we can play anywhere except low populated realms.)

I'll provide:

- tons of gold for each of your characters what we level up together
    - Eight year experience and fun company
    - Im playing all day so we can play together anytime when you can come online
    - full heirloom geared tank or healer for fast que in dungeons

What you should provide:
    - the game keys for yourself
    - be online as much as you can
    - be nice and friendly

RAF is back wooo
    Looking for person to be recruited (US)

Battletag: Slaymode#1277

Hello everyone, I am looking to recruit someone who hopefully plays Horde (we can level characters on both factions if wanted) and wants to level at supersonic speeds. I am looking for someone who is pretty chill/relaxed, but can also be a little serious at times when we're really deep in the grind. I also am really hoping whoever chooses to be recruited by me will be open to playing on my realm. Korgath is a PVP realm, which I also have a guild in. Our guild at the moment just consists of the GM and his wife, as the old guild was disbandoned when I quit a few months ago. We are open to all types of members and want to explore all types of content.

I have done RAF two times already, and both times me and my partner ended up only getting 1 toon to 80. I am looking to take full use of the RAF this time around and hopefully get atleast 3 chars to 85. This means I need to have someone who has patience and kinda knows what they're doing. Since I have done RAF multiple times I sorta have the hang of it.

After learning from my passed 2 RAF experiences I have learned that we need to just have fun with it. Taking it too seriously make it become stale real fast, and we can't go at it constantly. I am willing to cover the cost of the battlechest, but I won't be able to do it until tomorrow. If we start tonight I will for sure send you the money through paypal or maybe buy your first month. so you can continue leveling with me. This will give us 60 days of leveling, (Or another 30 if you choose to buy another month) which leaves plenty of time for us to level and play on our own when we want to do separate things.

Please don't think of all of the things I said about faction/realm as requirements, as I am open to join new realms or factions if you have a good incentive to, just contact me in game or on Skype and we can talk stuff out. I would really prefer to stay on my server just because of friends, but you might be able to convince me. Anyway, I hope you choose me to RAF with because it's a great experience and a great way to become real good friends. Thanks.
    Last edited by Elysia; 2013-11-14 at 06:36 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    LF someone to recruit to Eonar Alliance-EU.

What I bring:
    Experience with all 11 classes, main class is a Paladin.
    Gold for mounts and Riding skills.
    16 slot bags
    An invite to an active level 25 social/raiding guild.
    Anything else you might need while levelling.

What you need to have:
    The Battle Chest, MoP expansion optional.
    2 months game time.
    A good attitude.

Interested? Send me a PM here.
    Be kind to those less fortunate.
    Favor the road traveled by few.

Scroll of Resurrection!!

I haven't played since last year, and I think it's time to come back to the game.
    I'm looking for a scroll, if you want the mount really bad then you must pay the 30 days gametime or wait some time to get your mount. (I need to pay some other bills this upcoming weeks, so I won't be able to buy gametime for a while.)
    PM if interested for my e-mail. I will give priority to people giving gametime.
    Last edited by Elysia; 2013-11-14 at 06:37 PM.

I am looking to RAF asap, I have a few 90's, but willing to level to 85 as many times as you want. I mainly play as Horde, but will do Alliance as well. I have a 90 DK on this account. I am willing to buy up to the battlechest, PM if you are really interested. Want as many 85s before WoD is released and the mount. Not to mention, I will help with money and some items as needed. I am usually online during the afternoon or evening.

I will go with you if you are still looking

- - - Updated - - -

If any new people are looking to start you can ask me i will send you a note I will be down to any realm any faction

10+ Year Old Account
    Recruiting or Sending Scroll of Ressurrection in Brazilian Servers or Azralon

Hello, my name is Rafael and I'm looking to recruit. I'd prefer Horde in Azralon or any faction in brazilian servers.

I have 11 chars in Goldrinn with all professions maxxed in-game and could provide u with some gold, items u'd need, rides to places, help in leveling and some expertise about raids and general stuff. I do pvp too. I want someone who is polite and easy-going, not grumpy or spoiled kids or whatever.

I speak english and portuguese and I can communicate in spanish too. Send me a pm and let's go!
    Last edited by mekatron; 2013-11-14 at 04:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Xastral View Post
    RAF - Recruit a Friend
    Arthas Us

Hey all!
    I am looking for someone to get recruited on Arthas Us - Horde. I can provide you 15k gold. Arthas is a Horde dominated (40 horde for every alliance) PvP server. Once you reach 85+ you don't have any gankers since pandaland isn't cross realm. The realm is very, VERY active (on the server list it's full most of the time) and has strong PvE progression. Our trade chat is very active. If you're bored just sit in trade for 30 seconds and you might find something to do. You can PM me here (I visit this website often, I usually respond within a few hours) if you are interested. We CAN level a toon together if you want to.We can also make a alliance on darkspears ur choice

What I will provide for you:
    - Gold (i.e. for mounts)
    - A level 25 guild in case you can't find one (I highly doubt it though)
    - 9 years of knowledge of this game (I will give you my battletag, so we can chat in-game);
    - A positive attitude.

What you have to provide yourself:
    - The game itself and game-time;
    - A positive attitude.

Ps im Hightly geared on my main u can armory my main Xastral-us form arthas
    Still Looking

LOOKING TO BE RECRUITED :: ASAP

Faction : Horde
    Realm : US Realm ( Tichondrius / Area 52 Pref. )

What You Need to Provide:

- Attitude.
    - Motivation
    - WoW CD-Keys up to Battle Chest + 1 month Game Time
    - WoW CD-Keys up to MoP (Option 2)

What I'll Provide:

- Motivation
    - Dedication
    - Attitude
    - Good will
    - Effort
    - 6 hrs / day to Play (Monday - Saturday)

Add. Information

- I want to level up at least 3 toons, so I can grant you levels if you want to.
    - We do quests from 1 to 15 and grind dungeons from 15 to 85
    - I'd like to level up at least 1 toon in Drakkari (Latin American Realm) - But We can X-Realm with the Real ID stuff

(+) It would be better if you're an spanish speaker or you wanna practice it. However if you speak english there is no problem. I can understand it.

Contact me :

- Hotmail : dark_jadesk (a) hotmail.com (Mail - I'm not using Messenger anymore)

LF RaF partner who is willing to level any toon, either faction.

Battle tag Durgga#1765

Pm me in game or on these forums. We can discuss any details you may need or want.

Hello I am looking to recruit somebody on US. (these are both pvp realms)
    -We can play on tich horde where I cannot supply boa's just bags and simple mount speeds & 25guild.
    -Or we can play on lethon as alliance where I can supply bags mount speeds & 25guild boa.
    I'm semi hardcore I've been playing 6years I have patience friendly wanting to level tons of toons for I am free just about all day everyday
    I expect you to
    -Buy battle chest & 2months
    -Couple hours a day
    -You can contact me via skype bananarang123
    Or we can do cross realm but then I won't be able to supply.

LF someone to recruit to Silvermoon Alliance-EU.

What I bring:
    Gold for mounts and Riding skills.
    16 slot bags
    An invite to an active level 25 social/raiding guild.
    Anything else you might need while levelling.

What you need to have:
    The Battle Chest, MoP expansion optional.
    2 months game time.
    A good attitude.
    contact me on skype: esamzhalka if anyone is interested