Deleted
    i am up to, but the only thing is that i want to play on different servers, don't want 4 chars on same realm

Quote Originally Posted by trayone View Post
    i am up to, but the only thing is that i want to play on different servers, don't want 4 chars on same realm
    oh nevermind then because I dont have characters on multiple realms to provide you the gold for everything.

Deleted
    Looking to recruit someone on EU Draenor Horde.

Can do a few characters. This is a new server i'll be starting on so can't really provide anything

Looking to Recruit!

I'm extremely active and I am a fast leveler, if you let me recruit you we are guaranteed to level atleast 4-5 toons to level 80+ depending on how active you are, you will need to cover the costs for the game/time but in return you will have a dedicated leveling buddy. If we play on a server I have a character on I will not mind paying for your bags/flying costs. Send me a private message or just reply to this post if interested thanks.

Looking to recruit anybody on US realms side. Horde only. PM me on here if you're interested or just copy this post and type that you're interested.

Found someone.
    Last edited by highdesi; 2013-12-04 at 10:43 AM.

I am in US and would gladly send Scroll of Resurrection to people. Email me at coragg0@gmail.com

Deleted
    I'm EU and if you need a scroll of ressurection PM me.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rohgazi View Post
    Looking for someone to recruit me on EU.

If you can provide bags/gold/leveling gear/Mount skill.. GREAT!, but not required.

Horde or Alliance doesnt matter. Though would prefer a populated server.

I can level all day long. So prefer active person.

If your interested add me on skype: Rohgazi
    Already found someone!

looking to be recruited, i will buy own game but you have to buy me 60 day gametime. i do not need gold. email rliou123@yahoo.com

Deleted
    Hello everyone!

Im looking to recruit someone on Anachronos (EU alli side) or Ragnaros (EU horde or alli side or both)

What I can provide:
    -Experienced veteran player who can help you with any question releated to wow
    -Fun company with voice communication
    -Gold for all your needs
    -Lots of time to play

What you should provide:
    -be friendly with lots of free time to play
    -pay for your game/gametime

Id like to level up multiple characters so if you want only one then im not your man.
    Send me a pm if you are interested.

If any one wants scroll of ressurection PM me
    EU-The Maelstrom
    Last edited by Redro; 2013-12-03 at 12:07 PM.

Deleted
    HELLO !
    Looking to recruit someone ! I got gold and characters on high populated servers ( Outland, Sylvanas, Burning Legion ) I can play every day all the time ( No school, no work - i live in poland lol ) If you want fast 85's write to me on skype : Skerietto666 - Ofc only EU

I'm looking to be recruited today. My goal is to quickly lvl up 3 85 characters
    What I will provide is battlechest and mop and extremely amount of time to lvl up maybe game time depending on how it is after the first month

What you provide is gold for expenses like flying mount bags. 2 profs for me
    I will play on any us server and fraction. And you must be able to play 5+ a day not weekends but weekdays yes . I prefer it's a highly populated pve server but anything is fine also the 2 month if you want your mount please Skype on Skype at vstrypherv for questions.

I am considering RAFing myself, BUT if someone is willing to do with me on a casual basis, then that works for me.

I want to level a Shaman on Korgath-US Alliance, I already have MOP/Battlechest, just PM me for more info, I would like to do it on Korgath and not any other server as I already have toons/gold on that server. Thanks!

I can play few hours a night on Weekends, and weekends are open for me as well.

Deleted
    Hi i really want one of the RAF mounts and im willing to pay 10k to the guy or girl who helps me get it.
    Im on Alliance Silvermoon
    Battletag: Deamon#2973

Quote Originally Posted by Tonath View Post
    I am considering RAFing myself, BUT if someone is willing to do with me on a casual basis, then that works for me.

I want to level a Shaman on Korgath-US Alliance, I already have MOP/Battlechest, just PM me for more info, I would like to do it on Korgath and not any other server as I already have toons/gold on that server. Thanks!

I can play few hours a night on Weekends, and weekends are open for me as well.
    Hey Tonath I would be interested in doing raf with you, tried to pm but I don't have 10 posts yet! skype - m.anima1 or btag sick#1565

Deleted
    LOOKING TO RECRUIT TO :
    EU KAZZAK - VERY HIGH POPULATION PVE REALM. Hit me up on skype : Ralantos. Real ID : freakeh#2804!

I'm looking to be recruited probably today or tommorrow. I don't really mind realm or or faction, but it has to be on the US servers. My skype is: shika201111

Deleted
    Still looking to get recruited gonna buy all exp

Alliance pvp server EU

What u need to have is gold for riding skills - 310
    Gold for 2 profs i wanna lvl - whatever profs i wanna lvl
    bags
    and some gold

I'm a player playing since vanilla so i have the exp i have time and not a noob add me on skype for more info

skype Qinoac