Hey there..basically i played WoW on retail during vanilla and early BC and then i went to pservers up untill now. Considering the summer sale going on and me wanting to go back to retail WoW im willing to be recruited to a highly populated EU realm...preffer horde cos i've been playing ally all my life wanna freshen things up a bit...but i dont mind playing alliance too tbh its your call.
    You are gonna have to get BCH though due to me being a broke college student, i got a starter account so we can upgrade that to the BCH...im currently gathering $$$ for MoP and gametime so i will get that. I would preffer a guild too for the xp bonus and a bit of help with gold and bags if possible. I have achieved Glad during retail BC (also multiglad on pservers but idk if you would appreciate that xD) and also i raided every raid up untill MoP ( havent played it yet due to me being on pservers) except The Lich King since i was taking a break from WoW during that time.
    I can play anywhere around 2-10 hours a day depending on the day and my schedule ... timezone is GMT +2 and im mostly gonna be avalible after 4 pm. I am 22 years old so i would preffer if you are over 18 but i wouldnt mind it so much even if your younger.

Cheers

Would like to recruit you tr1xst3r if you have not found anyone yet. Cannot pm you cause I have not posted enough on here.

tr1xst3r, If you haven't been recruited yet hit me up on Skype - wille2109. Couple others and myself recently reactivated accounts and or restarted on Horde/Illidan-PvP Server. I can supply you with Gold/Bags. We are a tight nit group Level 25 Guild, our play times are 4pm-1am EST. We will have a SOLID 10 man core for Raiding when WoD is released and will be mainly PvPing until then as well as PvPing and Raiding during WoD. Hit me up if your interested.

Posting again since I have more information on my work schedule. I am looking to be recruited on Sargeras Realm Alliance. I will provide my own battlechest and game time. I am looking to lvl up as many characters as we can but I would like to lvl up at least a min of 4 characters to lvl 85. I work from the swing shift so from 2:30pm to 11:00pm pacific time and it takes an hour to get to work and come back home so I get play from 12:30am to 5:00am. During the 4th of July week I will be able to play from 4:30pm to 9:00pm pacific time. I will return back to swing shift after the 4th of July week. I would prefer to be recruited by someone who has summer vacation that can play anytime. I've been playing from BC and can tank or dps but I never healed before. Some recruiters are offering a certain amount of gold or other perks, we can talk about that and see what you can offer. I already wasted $20 on the last wow sale because the individual felt "burned out" from playing wow and we didn't even level a single character to 85 so please only serious recruiters. My Skype name is cackmeat.

Quote Originally Posted by xxkingxx View Post
    Posting again since I have more information on my work schedule. I am looking to be recruited on Sargeras Realm Alliance. I will provide my own battlechest and game time. I am looking to lvl up as many characters as we can but I would like to lvl up at least a min of 4 characters to lvl 85. I work from the swing shift so from 2:30pm to 11:00pm pacific time and it takes an hour to get to work and come back home so I get play from 12:30am to 5:00am. During the 4th of July week I will be able to play from 4:30pm to 9:00pm pacific time. I will return back to swing shift after the 4th of July week. I would prefer to be recruited by someone who has summer vacation that can play anytime. I've been playing from BC and can tank or dps but I never healed before. Some recruiters are offering a certain amount of gold or other perks, we can talk about that and see what you can offer. I already wasted $20 on the last wow sale because the individual felt "burned out" from playing wow and we didn't even level a single character to 85 so please only serious recruiters. My Skype name is cackmeat.
    My offer still stand if your interested!

- - - Updated - - -

Recruit players to <Sargeras> US , I am on the alliance fraction. Seeking a companion to lvi together.

What i provide:
    - Starting gold
    - Lvling assistance
    - funding for bags and mount

What you have to provide:
    - companionship
    - battlechest

If you are playing wow for good and subscribing to 2 months game time, i will gain benefit and I am willing to fund your MOP expansion so that we can share the benefits.

Pm me if you are interested or email me cabalds(at)hotmail.com

Hi, I am looking to recruit a RaF partner. We'll play on US Realm Area 52, Horde. As we level, I will provide gold for mounts, flying, bags, glyphs, etc. I'd like atleast 2 85's but we can get more . If you'd like to do RaF with me, please either add me on Skype: nathan.corretjer1, or add my Battle Tag: NSP#1839 or send me a message on this. Thank you and I hope someone responds to this so we can level up and have some fun!

Grunt
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hello, looking to recruit a RaF partner in US. Wanting to level a couple toons on Stormrage Alliance and any other toons on any other server of you choice if you want. I have a free copy of MoP available to give. I can play almost any time of the day except Tuesday 4pm-12pm (Central), Friday 4pm-11pm (Central), Saturday 9am-2pm (Central) as I have classes on those days. I usually stay up as late as 6AM with the exception of Friday as I have class the following morning. You can reach me on skype: Mortredx if you are interested. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by andrebosis View Post
    Hello, I am looking to recruit someone to WoW on EU servers. I got plenty of time to play and i got alot of gold on a populated server that i will be able to use to buy you bags/mounts and whatever you need. We can choose a different server if you would like to but then i will not have any gold to help us with. Contact me!
    My skype is: andrebosis

Still looking!

Deleted
    Wanting to be recruited.

Levelled around 5 characters to 90 so have some experience. US or EU, i'm easy for both and would prefer playing horde on a high populated PvP server. Would like to level around 1-3 characters using the boost.

I will pay for the game time but would really appreciate if you would buy/gift me the Battle Chest and MoP. I will be fine with in game purchases as well, so you don't need to spend gold on me to keep up in levels.

Skype- Frostyles7

Deleted
    Hi there!

Still recruiting as well, on EU Horde - Draenor preferred, but Kazzak or some other highpop realm might work as well!

What I can provide;

- Time to level several characters, very very fast
    - Help with learning your class, and whatever you might want to know about WoW, to get you started or back on your feet
    - Gold, bags, and such (Only on Draenor)
    - Some help @ max level as well, if you for example want to farm for mounts and pets, I have loads of experience in that area and can try to help!
    - A nice and knowledgeable leveling partner

What you provide;

- Your own battlechest / mop / gametime (I expect to get the RAF mount)

I myself am female, would be perhaps nice if you were too, seeing as I have 0 female friends in WoW. But that is not mandatory at all, would just be a nice bonus. Also hoping you' be mature, pref over 20 at least, and speak and understand english somewhat well, but norwegian and finnish works as well.

So if you are interested just send a PM my way and we'll talk more!

found partner
    Last edited by gerald6pack; 2014-06-28 at 12:07 AM.

Deleted
    Hello!

Im a 19 years old guy from sweden who's looking for a raf partner on the Eu servers!

I will create a new account and buy everything I need on my own!

The only requirements I've is:
    - You need to be able to stay up LATE on the night until we have levled up at least one character (Can level up more later if you would like to), This shouldn't take to many hours
    - You ned to write or talk fluent english or swedish!
    - You need to have a lot of wow experience and know how to play

----

More about me:
    I've just been looking through all my old wow screenshots and I've decided to give the game a new chance, I've been playing the game on a hardcore level before and really know how to play!

I'm a very funny, positive, funny and humorous guy and I expect you to be the same!

Horde or alliance doesnt really matter but I would like to level on a high populated server!
    It's a big + if you have more players who would like to level with us but ofc they will need to be raf'ed too!

If you wonder something feel free to ask, Add me on skype: Viicciiv

Hello all! I've just returned from a vacation to see wow is having a summer sale. Usually around this time, I'll buy an extra starter edition and gift it to someone to do RaF with me. You get a month of gametime with the starter edition, but you must buy MoP on your own if you want to advance further into wow. I'm looking to level atleast 2-4 characters to 85 with RaF. You must be able to stay up late gaming and communicate via skype or vent. Also would prefer if you were Eastern Time zone. If you have any questions feel free to.contact me on here.

Deleted

Raf - Add me

Quote Originally Posted by znunner View Post
    Hello all! I've just returned from a vacation to see wow is having a summer sale. Usually around this time, I'll buy an extra starter edition and gift it to someone to do RaF with me. You get a month of gametime with the starter edition, but you must buy MoP on your own if you want to advance further into wow. I'm looking to level atleast 2-4 characters to 85 with RaF. You must be able to stay up late gaming and communicate via skype or vent. Also would prefer if you were Eastern Time zone. If you have any questions feel free to.contact me on here.
    ADd me on skype: viicciiv

Quote Originally Posted by znunner View Post
    Hmm, I'm very interested, do you have a lot of free time? I'm currently on summer vacation and would be able to level many toons if you were up to it

Yes, I am also on summer vacation. I have lots of free time,

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pigge View Post
    Hello!

Im a 19 years old guy from sweden who's looking for a raf partner on the Eu servers!

I will create a new account and buy everything I need on my own!

The only requirements I've is:
    - You need to be able to stay up LATE on the night until we have levled up at least one character (Can level up more later if you would like to), This shouldn't take to many hours
    - You ned to write or talk fluent english or swedish!
    - You need to have a lot of wow experience and know how to play

----

More about me:
    I've just been looking through all my old wow screenshots and I've decided to give the game a new chance, I've been playing the game on a hardcore level before and really know how to play!

I'm a very funny, positive, funny and humorous guy and I expect you to be the same!

Horde or alliance doesnt really matter but I would like to level on a high populated server!
    It's a big + if you have more players who would like to level with us but ofc they will need to be raf'ed too!

If you wonder something feel free to ask, Add me on skype: Viicciiv

Still looking

Deleted
    Looking to be Recruited on any EU or US realms!

I provide:
    10+ hours playtime a day. Even more in weekends.
    7+ years experience of the game.
    A Serious and Friendly player.
    Mount + 1 month Gametime for you.
    I Don't need anything ingame, I will get it by myself.
    I will/can always take a tank/healer for fast dungeon queues.

You Provide:
    Battlechest and MoP for me. (50% Discount atm!)

If interested, send pm or add me on skype: Will-i-am12345

Deleted
    Looking for raf partner on the Eu servers.
    I'm from Poland.
    Burning Legion server.
    Horde or Alliance. (nevermind)
    I provide:
    -a lot of time to play.
    -fast leveling
    -in-game help
    -invite to guild
    -experience
    If you are interested PM me. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by andrebosis View Post
    Hello, I am looking to recruit someone to WoW on EU servers. I got plenty of time to play and i got alot of gold on a populated server that i will be able to use to buy you bags/mounts and whatever you need. We can choose a different server if you would like to but then i will not have any gold to help us with. Contact me!
    My skype is: andrebosis

Still looking!