Deleted
    Looking to be recruited (Europe):

I'm a 20 year old male from Sweden. I played actively from BETA up to the release of Cataclysm. I went inactive in Cataclysm & Pandaria as I found the expansions to be rather boring and badly made. But I played a bit of arena in Pandaria.

What I need from you: the games & subscription. I will pay you back as soon as possible (I start getting paid in around 1-2 months).

What I can give you: my time, effort, experience, I'll play whatever you want, pretty much whenever you want.

Contact me here on the forum.
    Last edited by mmocc53a26e00d; 2014-11-27 at 02:34 PM.

Deleted

Smile Eu - recruit me!

Not played since soon after the cata launch and looking to get back into it and see what the expansions are like. None of y friends play now so going to start fresh. Looking to level 1/2 chars up preferably horde on a populated pvp server. Ill buy battlechest and when needed WloD and gametime so you get the rewards. Can play most nights, would be cool if your in a decent social guild. EU webbski2577
    Last edited by mmoc0929e7bf43; 2014-11-27 at 04:19 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by coldhands93 View Post
    Not played since soon after the cata launch and looking to get back into it and see what the expansions are like. None of y friends play now so going to start fresh. Looking to level 1/2 chars up preferably horde on a populated pvp server. Ill buy battlechest and when needed WloD and gametime so you get the rewards. Can play most nights, would be cool if your in a decent social guild. EU webbski2577
    Hello, that sounds interesting! Add me on skype Chamar861

Looking to recruit, preferably on Outland EU but also possible on Ravencrest EU. Both are large and successful Alliance realms.
    I have plenty of experience with most melee classes and can provide gold ingame if necessary.
    Prefer players who would use a gamecard so I don't have to wait 3 months for the mount but its not a must so long as you buy the extra 2 months.

or PM me here.
    Cheers!

US RECRUITER

Offering: 30k Gold

Server is Sargeras US, Alliance. I'll give you 30k gold, but you need to buy your own shit. Battlechests are only 5 dollars and you'll receive 30k gold when you hit 100
    I'm willing to level 1 or 2 chars to 90 with you. Preferred method is tank/healer & dps and chaining dungeons to 85, or 90.

PM me if you're interested.
    Remember
    Me

Deleted
    EU Recruiter

Looking to recruit someone. I play on the Kazaak realm.

Add Thehawkman2272 if you are interested.

Looking to recruit someone on US Blackrock - Horde

I will pay for your account. Looking to start ASAP and get 60 tonight. Looking for extremely high play times for this holiday weekend.

Send a PM with your desired classes to level/xp.

Best,

Majera

Looking to recruit, will pay for battle chest.
    I want to level at least 2 horde characters. US west coast server.
    Hit me up if interested.
    Last edited by Navidoff; 2014-11-28 at 05:49 AM.

Deleted
    Looking for someone to recruit. Swedish player from EU on ravencrest. Paying for battlechest! I really like to level alts and it would be a big plus if you do too! Hit me up on a pm here on ingame Ortministeur on Ravencrest

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ortbay View Post
    Looking for someone to recruit. Swedish player from EU on ravencrest. Paying for battlechest! I really like to level alts and it would be a big plus if you do too! Hit me up on a pm here on ingame Ortministeur on Ravencrest
    Tjena jag är 20 år gammal från Sverige. Letar efter någon som är redo att betala för BCH så vi kan börja levela. Har lirat sen BETA men mycket lite i Cataclysm och Pandaria. Kan lira vadsomhelst, vartsomhelst. Adda mig på Battle.Net:

Botani#2161

psychoholic123, I'm interested. Add my btag: Kingpin#1268. I'd be happy to level 2 with you. Couldn't PM directly due to post minimums, etc.
    Last edited by Kingpin804; 2014-11-29 at 01:17 AM.

Looking to RECRUIT someone to level up some toons to 90.
    I WILL send you $5 for a battle chest (holiday sale for blizzard atm) AFTER you yourself buy a battle chest first, and we level up at least one character to 90.
    I main on Mal'Ganis Horde, so if you would like some bags and such, we can roll there.
    If not, I would like to still roll Horde but we can do cross-realm.
    PM me here if you are interested, or add btag heisenbaby#1331

Hello. I'm looking to recruit someone to level characters with on Horde side of any of the RPPvP realms on Europe (they are all connected). Just 1 or 2 characters, at least initially - might do more later. I don't have characters there currently - just friends - so I can't offer decent rewards right away, but what I've already arranged is bags and 5k gold. If you stay on the RPPvP realms and do pay your sub, I can promise you another 20k gold (within a month or less), making the total reward 25k.

We can do the whole thing crossrealm as well, so you can roll anywhere else Horde side on Europe. I don't have any Horde characters, so I can't offer any rewards if you roll on a different server/cluster, but if you don't care and just want to quickly level 1 or 2 characters, hit me up.

PM me here or add Thaya#2982
    Last edited by razkah; 2014-11-29 at 07:23 AM.

Looking to recruit a veteran player that knows the ins and outs of dungeon leveling without heirlooms. Server is Kel'Thuzad Alliance on the US Servers. It will be from level 1 to max (80 or 85, I can't remember). I would like to accomplish this in a week or less if possible. General offer is 4x 22 slot bags and 2,000 gold to start you off. Once the first character is completed, I will give you another 13,000 gold to make the total 15,000. I'm looking for only one character, but if you would like we can go for more and will give you 15,000 gold for each character after the first. Please let me know as soon as possible. You can add me on skype @starcraftlancer or private message me on here or in game @US-Kel'Thuzad Alliance (Lancer).

Hi,
    I am looking for someone to level horde characters with. Prefer horde side and if on twilights hammer i can provide gold and other rewards during the xp progression.
    i want to level from 1-100 asap with 1-2 characters maybe more. Veteran player-know all dungeons-quest areas etc. Pm me here or in game. Dabool or Hitz-twilights's hammer EU.

Looking to be recruited on Khaz'Goroth, Alliance.

I will provide my own battlechest. We will level as many characters as we can, including use of granting levels. But at least 2 to 85. Pm here or on b.net Asa#1168.
    I'm working full-time so I won't be able to go balls out and play non-stop. Do send me a buzz if you're interested! Thanks
    Last edited by asagurachan; 2014-11-29 at 01:39 PM.

Looking to recruit someone on US Horde - Blackhand.

You will have to provide your own battle chest ($5)

I will provide bags, mats, mount, and 10k once you get a toon to lvl 100

I live on the East Coast (EST) and am online everyday in the evenings and all day on the weekends. I'm looking to level up several alts.

PM me here or add me on Skype - wonderboy1110

Looking to recruit dedicated/mature player for Frostmourne (OCEANIC) on Alliance.

- I play every single day from 6PM-11pm Mon-Fri AEST and usually a lot during the weekend
    - I will help level as many characters as you want
    - Provide lvl 25 guild and benefits, will provide basic bags and gold to get you started
    - Would prefer to play with someone from Australia.

Add me on bnet (Trinz#6265) to discuss further

Looking TO BE RECRUITED on Tichondrius/ Bleeding Hallow/ Korgath or a high populated realm with EST timings.

Basically, just looking for people that would do it for mutual benefits like game time / etc. Don't plan on really spending much time playing this month. Add me up Moonbeast#1577

Looking for someone to recruit while the battle chest cost little to nothing(5$). The recruit has to be active, we will level at least 2-3 characters. Europe only, the realm is irrelevant as we can do dungeons and quest via cross-realm. If you will level on The Maelstrom, however, I will pay you 10-15k gold once you ding 100 and I will provide you with intel on pretty much anything you want.