Looking to recruit someone, we can play on a different server or my sever (archimonde us) I'm looking to level 1 or 2 possibly more. I can get you a vanilla key, possibly a burning crusade key with 1 month game time. You don't have to be great with English. I can provide gold for training and mount (except epic flying) I can provide all of leveling necessity ie; Bags, dungeon runs. You don't have to be on all the time but once a day for an hour or two would be great. You also don't need to be experienced as long as you can learn quickly its fine. Mature and nice person preferred but ill take anyone who isn't retarded. You can contact me on skype (Aidengrey) or here.

Originally Posted by Baires18st
    Posting again

Looking to recruit you

Hey im looking to recruit someone.

I can provide BAGS, GOLD, AND PROFFESIONS, MOUNTS TRAINING LVL 12 GUILD WIT ALL THE GOOD PERKS.

I currently play on US-Trollbane-alliance. but we can lvl on any other sever tht u like althought my proffesions and gold wont be available so its on u.

Atm aint working so have all day free to play and lvl.

We can lvl as many 60s as u would like and so on i have 4 85's and 1 80 so can run u thru anything if u need help past 60.

Also would like for u to use vent to comunicate better and wat not.

me or email clos18st@hotmail.com

YOU PROVIDE UR OWN GAME TIME AND KEYS.

Still Looking

Looking to be recruited for any server horde or alliance. I had 2 85's holy paladin and shadowpriest both 2500+ in 3v3 arena. I just lost my account this afternoon, because an old friend wanted his old account back which he gave me 3 and a half years ago. Blizzard didn't take it into my favor which i found out about an hour and a half ago. Oh well, nothing I can do about it.

I'm willing to level a new character pay for my new account etc...I would to play alliance kel-thuzad server, since its one of the best pvp servers
    You can reach me on AIM = SexyPola911 ...I will be waiting for a response from someone. Let me know thanks...

I wasn't sure to post here or in off-topic forums, please move if you need to

I am looking for someone to recruit.

What I can offer:
    -Up to 20hours a day leveling 5-6 days a week
    -Gold. Lots of Gold for bags, mount etc.
    -Level 14 Guild with all the perks for leveling. (I am the GM)
    -Ventrilo Server
    -Mega fast leveling (my fastest was 1-60 in 4 hours)
    -Dual Box lvl 85 to run through instances etc. for grind.
    -I will level as many characters as you want!

What I need:
    -Someone to recruit.
    -You will buy your own game.
    -You will pay for one month or more.

if interested please send me a PM! Thanks!

or email me at ragingazn628@gmail.com

Deleted
    Hi

I'm looking to recruit a friend on EU Bronzebeard, Horde side.

What I will provide :

- Help leveling
    - Boosted instance runs
    - Gold for all mount skills upto and including 280% flying ( 60% ground, 100% ground, 150% flying, 280% flying, cold weather flying amd Azeroth flying licence )
    - Mounts to use with the above skills
    - bags
    - General advice on leveling / proffs / making gold.
    - 6000 gold to get you started ( yes aswell as the mounts / riding skills )
    - All help will given via one of my level 80-85 toons.

What you will provide;

- your own acount ( linked to mine on RAF )
    - 2 month game card added to your new account ( this is to allow me to claim a 2 man mount )

For a "all cards on the table" approach, yes I am after the RAF 2 man mount, if you are therefore one of those people opening a second account and require simply gold rather than a mix of gold and help then we can talk about that also.

If interested Pm me
    Thanks
    Last edited by mmoc896afa591c; 2011-02-01 at 09:25 AM.

Hey I'm looking to be recruiting or recruit someone to play on Alterac Mountains (US). I am in school so I might not be playing some days during the weekdays but will definitely be playing during weekends. I will be starting new on Alterac Mountains so I will have no benefits except someone to level with and having my own gametime/keys.

Quote Originally Posted by siblyx View Post
    Looking to recruit someone, we can play on a different server or my sever (archimonde us) I'm looking to level 1 or 2 possibly more. I can get you a vanilla key, possibly a burning crusade key with 1 month game time. You don't have to be great with English. I can provide gold for training and mount (except epic flying) I can provide all of leveling necessity ie; Bags, dungeon runs. You don't have to be on all the time but once a day for an hour or two would be great. You also don't need to be experienced as long as you can learn quickly its fine. Mature and nice person preferred but ill take anyone who isn't retarded. You can contact me on skype (Aidengrey) or here.
    already got two, will requote again when i need new ones

Cool Recuit a Friend

Hello, I'm Recuiter !

I'm looking a friend for RaF

Server : Chromaggus EU
    Faction : Horde

-Ding 60 lvl now!
    -Some golds
    -Bags
    -Help levelling
    -Boost
    And Anything !

You need ,
    - World of warcraft classic account key
    - 2 mount Pre-paid game card

Pm me!

Deleted
    Hey, Im looking for to recruit you!

I am playing on Draenor EU(Horde) and want to level one or two more characters with you.
    I will provide all you need,this means

-gold(for mounts,skills etc.)
    -Bags
    -FAST leveling(im very flexible so we will be playing when you have time)
    -guild(with level 12 perks,like 10% xp bonus,mount bonus,rep bonus etc.)
    -a lot of expirience

You Provide:
    -your own keys
    -your gametime(if you want to continue playing ofc,im not after the rocket so theres no need for you to continue if you dont want to)

If you are interested in leveling wiht me PM me! :]

Edit: Forgot to say that if you want to run instances I got people that will boost us Very often.

Quote Originally Posted by Kakuzo View Post
    Hello I'm looking for someone to recruit!

I offer you:
    an really active player that can lvl any class except rogue/druid with you.
    I wont mind making a tank or healer for dungeon queues.
    If the server is Sunstrider EU(Prefer Sunstrider) Sylvanas EU or Agamagan EU I will provide you with Gear, Bags Gold and a nice experience player

I've played since vanilla nad I even got WoWs first collectors edition I know how to play close to every class and my PvP skills aren't to bad. I got a vent that we can use close to everyday (Unless raid is going on depending how many is in it etc) But I prefer using skype.
    I got IRL friends thats close to always online that can contact me or even use my acc if I'm not on.
    a guild with 10% XP
    You need:
    To buy WoW the game time and vanilla!

Optional:
    Skype vent etc. I wont mind talking to you makes it more fun but only if you want ofc.

PM me how many characters you would like to lvl Horde or ally class etc and I'll give you my ingame info and mail etc.
    Bump!
    On sunstrider I will provide epic flying (280%)
    PM for information or add olle_kakuzo (at) skype

Hello! I'm looking for an RaF partner. I'm on the realm Zul'jin and have a 84 (will be 85 tomorrow) to help out with gold or other needs. I'm looking for someone who wants to level very fast to 85 in dungeons. I will be making a tank so we get instant queues, that along with the x3 exp, it will take no time! Also looking for someone just to talk to. I have a lot of free time, good amount of gold, and if you somehow get behind in levels ( if you grant a few levels and need to catch up) I will just run you through dungeons on my main. I'm on alliance. So if your looking to start wow or make a new account for this or whatever, Doing RaF would make it a much funner experience! Please pm me! Thanks!

This thread has me really excited to make an alt ^.^

Excuse me saying "level fast to 85" I know that it stops at 60 I was just thinking ahead lol

Quote Originally Posted by Mickileet View Post
    Im Looking after someone to RaF on Ravencrest EU (Alliance)

--> What i can offer! <--

- A play with High experience to the game
    - A guy that have tried to level all classes before.
    - Bags, repair bills, Gold to mounts etc
    - Fast levelling
    - A good person that is interrested to learn you about the game if you are new to the game.
    - A person that is raided on a Semi-high level around top 500 guild in the world, not hardcore, but raiding a few times each week.

--> Requirements <--

- That you have atleast some hours each week to play, would be nice if you had more than just a few.
    - That you buy Classic WoW
    - That you are interrested to level atleast 2-3 + chars up to lvl 60
    - Would be good if you have either skype, vt or w/e dosent matter what we use, but would be nice if you can use something so it goes much faster.
    - That you want to level on Ravencrest EU Alliance

Please contact me here on MMO and we can talk further about it if you are interrested over Skype, MSN, Xfire or w/e.
    Also please contact me if you have any questions thanks

/Celebrations - Mickileet.
    Bumping!

Looking To Recruit.

I will play on ANY SERVER (US) That you want , but if we go to my server

I will provide all you need, this means

-gold(for mounts,skills etc.)
    -Bags
    -FAST leveling(im very flexible so we will be playing when you have time)
    -guild(with level 13 perks,like 10% xp bonus,mount bonus,rep bonus etc.)
    -a lot of experience

You Provide:
    -your own keys
    -your gametime(if you want to continue playing ofc,im not after the rocket so theres no need for you to continue if you dont want to)

If you are interested in leveling wiht me PM me! :]
    you can pm me and ask me my other contact info also.
    Last edited by Karmuh1337; 2011-02-07 at 09:09 PM.

Hi does anyone want to raf? I can pay for my own skills etc, but all you have to do is send me an invite and help me get to 60 or whenever the 3x exp bonus ends. My game times are everyday whenever I want because I live in my moms basement. I'd prefer to use vent, but if you don't want to that's fine. You get that cool rocket mount out of this! Its a once in a life time chance. Haven't played wow for a while. Of course if you'd like to help me get into pve once I hit 85 that'd be great, but if you want to go our separate ways once we hit 60 that's fine as well. Any server is fine, but I prefer horde, but I'm willing to go with anything.

i will raf with you bro

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoletsraf View Post
    Hi does anyone want to raf? I can pay for my own skills etc, but all you have to do is send me an invite and help me get to 60 or whenever the 3x exp bonus ends. My game times are everyday whenever I want because I live in my moms basement. I'd prefer to use vent, but if you don't want to that's fine. You get that cool rocket mount out of this! Its a once in a life time chance. Haven't played wow for a while. Of course if you'd like to help me get into pve once I hit 85 that'd be great, but if you want to go our separate ways once we hit 60 that's fine as well. Any server is fine, but I prefer horde, but I'm willing to go with anything.
    Ill recruit you!;p

Hey,
    I am looking for someone to recruit me
    I will provide my own key and gametime.
    EU servers,horde or alliance (prefer horde though)
    Contact me on mmo-champion for more info

Hello!

I'm looking for someone to RECRUIT ME.
    I'd prefer Horde on Burning Legion (US) but I'm open to any server, only looking to be Horde though..
    I provide my own key and gametime. I'm willing to do the two months if you wish.
    I'm looking to level 2-3 characters to 60 or so and then transfer them.
    If we're on Burning Legion I am completely self-sufficient money wise, otherwise I have nothing.

I've got anywhere from 1-10 hours to play 7 days a week so PM me and we can discuss things!

Thanks! - Strat
    Last edited by Stratovarios; 2011-02-11 at 05:07 PM.