I'm looking to recruit someone back to wow/looking to level a bunch of toons on Mal'ganis or Illidan server or both on the horde side. I am looking to make a few characters as fast as possible. I have a huge gap of time available for the next week to ten days as I am waiting on my new employment to take shape. After that my playtimes will be late at night (EST) and early morning due to the fact I am a bar manager and most of my afternoons/nights will be taken for work. Your timezone does not matter to me, as long as my playtime works for you. Once again for the next seven to ten days I have unlimited playing ability and would love the opportunity for us to take advantage of it.

*** I currently do not have any toons of merit on either server. I just have some real life friends that have been on mal'ganis for years along with some former guildmates. If need be I can transfer one of my alts off of my current low pop / dying server in order to feed us gold. This would be mainly a fresh start for me while keeping my main to raid 2 days a week on a dying server.

What I can provide:
    *Lots of available time. PLENTY the next week to 10 days
    *Vent if wanted and skype
    *Knowledge of the game from a shadow priest perspective (my main, have raided progressively off and on for years)
    - **I will also buy you time card if after the initial time period should you choose in order for me to receive the mount as well.

What you MUST provide:
    *Provide your own game keys up to 80
    *Plenty of game time, pref with regards to the next week to ten days, so we can get multiple toons to level 80

I plan on rolling another priest along with a warlock and warrior or rogue. If you like to tank or heal class that would be great but isn't required, make whatever you want, you do you.

If you read this and are interested please send me a PM and I will get back to you asap

Thanks for your time

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    I have scrolls of resurrection to hand out for players on US Realms. You get 10 free days of gametime on an account that has not been played in at least 90 days.

Please PM me your info (e-mail+name), and I'll gladly send you a scroll! (:
    Badonkamonk, Raid Leader for <the password is mattress> on Korgath (US) -- We are recruiting, contact me at Haidian#1613.

Deleted
    LF RAF PARTNER - RAVENCREST EU (ALLY) I RECRUIT YOU

Looking for someone who can stay on 3 hours+ everyday.

I WILL PROVIDE:
    GOLD
    BAGS
    MOUNT SKILLS
    GOOD EXPERTISE ON WOW, IVE BEEN PLAYING 2 YEARS

YOU PROVIDE:

GAME KEYS
    GAME TIME

Have alot of friends who can boost us in instances, im making restoration druid so we have insta que's in instances too
    You can pm me or conctact me via skype / email

KRIDEYO[AT]YANDEX.RU
    PEHMO69 ( <- STEAM )

Have scrolls of res, pm with ur email if you're in need of one.

Deleted
    LF Scroll of Resurrection partner. What can I provide... well, certainly a friend to play with, and if on server Moonglade EU, levelling partner at either 25+ (I have a healer, Goblin Priest, Arridor), or at 82+ (Retri Draenei Paladin).

U said u pay for the 2 months free I will do it with u

LF someone to recruit M-M-ME

Server: EU - Outland Horde

I will provide:
    - Game keys, up to WOTLK
    - Time enough to play atleast 1 character in a couple of days, maybe more if you want to
    - Skill

You will provide:
    - Gold for training, bags, mounts etc (280% ofc )
    - And time to do it quick quick! ))

If anyone has been expired for over 90 days and needs a scroll of resurrection, feel free to PM me!

Deleted
    Very interested, its not on Outlands EU, but Azuremyst EU. Exactly what you're looking for, not the same server though :>

Deleted
    I'm looking to recruit a person in EU.
    All you have to supply is paying for the account and such, so we can get started. And some dedication to level the character(s) up.

I will supply all the gold you need for gear. (This isn't 300g blues on AH - As they will get replaced anyways)
    I will pay for your mounts, bags, and all other stuff you need.
    I will also get some people to boosts us, and if we can't find any, we just sign up for a random dungeon - So going Tank/Healer would probably be a good idea. (Note: I don't mind what you want to level, all up to you.)

The requirement I have, is that we level our first, if not last (I don't mind if you want more), characters on Kor'gall, Horde where you might have the chance to meet swify and athene since im in there guild.
    In exchange for your time and such, I will give you a gamecard.

Sorry I copyed that guys post cba writing it myself. Thanks and pm if your interested. Can also glad boost you if you level it to 85 :P

Looking for a person to RaF on Stonemaul (US)

What can I offer?
    - Mature man without work that can play alot.
    - Knowledge of all classes and old school player.
    - Gold for mounts etc
    - Friends to boost

What is required of you?
    -You should play frequently, hopefully a couple hours a day
    -You must be knowledgeable of WoW (at least know what you are doing)
    -You must be willing to level at least one char to 80. We can start on your server and then do 1 on Jaedenar, or all at jaedenar if you wish.
    -Your own CD Keys
    -Your own Game time

Will pay for your Xfer off of server if wanted.
    Last edited by BukAfuffalo; 2011-09-08 at 01:22 AM. Reason: Edit: copied earlier post cause its easy

Looking to RAF someone!

Preferred Server is Wyrmrest Accord (US) [This is an RP serer, but I don't really RP. Just found it to be a nice, relaxed server]

What I can provide:

-Money for Mounts (Including: Cold Weather and Flight Masters Liscence)
    -Bags
    -Guild with XP boost perk.
    -Gold for training.

About me:
    -I have been playing WoW since it launched.
    -I will generally be online during weekends either early morning or at night. (I have classes during weekdays and I work 3pm-10pm EST fri-sat, but it can vary).

What am I looking for?
    -Someone who is interested in weekend play.
    -Sense of humor is a must!

What must you provide:
    -Your own game account.
    -Your own game time.

How to contact me:

AIM: Eliek19
    Last edited by Keile; 2011-09-08 at 01:59 AM.
    There is a thin line between not knowing and not caring, and I like to think that I walk that line every day.

SCROLL OF RESURRECTION, US
    My account is eligible for SoR. If my account gets a month of gametime, yours gets one. Anyone feel like giving me a free month?
    (You just pay for your month over my acc and you get your month as a reward on yours).

Well, you might be thinking, what do I get out of it?
    - I'm looking to reroll so I might start on your server and I'll play with you. I find myself a pretty good wow player considering my experience so you might gain a new friend and someone to play with in WoW.
    - I will also skype with you if you don't want to do any of this before you talk to me and got to know me further.

I'm looking to recruit someone on the US Blackrock realm, horde side. I'm only looking to make ONE character and no more. I'm on PCT zone. I'd prefer you be as well.

What I can provide:
    -Guild with the xp buff
    -Vent if wanted
    -Knowledge of the game
    -PLENTY of game time (except nights)
    -Gold for training/mounts (not the epic one)

What you MUST provide:
    -18+ no dumb asses that are 16 but think they're mature, ran into problems there
    -Provide your own game keys up to 80
    -Plenty of game time, enough to get this over with in 1-3 days
    -Depending on our que time for random dungeons i expect to be questing in the mean time, not sitting around for 15+ minutes waiting

If I receive some half ass message with "Ill do it, raf me!" that's an automatic no for me. SERIOUS people only! Don't waste my time.

I plan on rolling either a rogue or a ele sham, you can make whatever you want, i don't care. Like i stated if we're not getting instant ques then we'll be questing so be okay with that.

Interested? PM me and i'll get back to you asap.

Stood in the Fire skidmarksteve's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    send me a message if u need a SOR

Quote Originally Posted by skidmarksteve View Post
    send me a message if u need a SOR
    I can't send a message because of my low post count. Please send me one.

Deleted
    I thought I may reword myself, cause it wasn't clear. I am offering to cast scroll of resurrection on you, and I'm playing EU WoW, if you can't SoR people from US in EU. So feel free to PM me if you want to come back to the game and feel like helping someone along.

Looking To Recruit

Server: Gurabashi (US) (got gold+boosters on that server)
    Faction: Horde

What I'll Provide:
    A Shitload of gold (310% flying skill/bags/skills and upon dinging 80 i will give you enough gold so you can buy yourself some awesome 85 cata BOE's)
    Knowledge ( I been playing WoW since day 1, been in some realm first guilds PVE wise and also in a guild that was ranked in the WORLD TOP 10) Can show you my main char for proof achievements etc ^^
    Level 25 guild.
    85's to boost us.
    Vent or Skype (Got both)
    My personal cell number for communication (via text)

What I Expect From You:
    You provide your own CD-Keys/Gametime
    Have voice chat capabilities (Big plus if you got a mic with you)
    Able to play a lot (Looking to ding 80 ASAP so some rushing would be nice but i understand if you have a job or kids ofc!)

I can basically play 24/7 now so time shouldn't be a problem for us.
    I understand if you have work or kids w/e i'm not asking you to play 24/7 as well ^^.

If you are interested be sure to send me a PM.

Thanks!

Hey Zve, I can't PM... I'm interested though! My skype is same as forum name, hit me up!

Looking to recruit someone on Mal Gains Horde
    - Can help with money and bags
    - Great leveling experience
    - Available every day
    -Friends to Boost us to 80
    Leveling as many characters up to 80 as you want.

-You should play frequently, hopefully a couple hours a day
    -Your own CD Keys
    -Your own Game time

If your inrested you can contact me on Skype: awakeningx or pm me and i will get back you to asap. I am also willing to buy the Wrath cd key pm me or get in contact with me on skype

I am still looking as previous contact flaked. I will be supplying game time for you in exchange for below. Thanks again and look forward to hearing from you.

Quote Originally Posted by Hokiebird View Post
    I'm looking to recruit someone back to wow/looking to level a bunch of toons on Mal'ganis or Illidan server or both on the horde side. I am looking to make a few characters as fast as possible. I have a huge gap of time available for the next week to ten days as I am waiting on my new employment to take shape. After that my playtimes will be late at night (EST) and early morning due to the fact I am a bar manager and most of my afternoons/nights will be taken for work. Your timezone does not matter to me, as long as my playtime works for you. Once again for the next seven to ten days I have unlimited playing ability and would love the opportunity for us to take advantage of it.

*** I currently do not have any toons of merit on either server. I just have some real life friends that have been on mal'ganis for years along with some former guildmates. If need be I can transfer one of my alts off of my current low pop / dying server in order to feed us gold. This would be mainly a fresh start for me while keeping my main to raid 2 days a week on a dying server.

What I can provide:
    *Lots of available time. PLENTY the next week to 10 days
    *Vent if wanted and skype
    *Knowledge of the game from a shadow priest perspective (my main, have raided progressively off and on for years)
    - **I will also buy you time card if after the initial time period should you choose in order for me to receive the mount as well.

What you MUST provide:
    *Provide your own game keys up to 80
    *Plenty of game time, pref with regards to the next week to ten days, so we can get multiple toons to level 80

I plan on rolling another priest along with a warlock and warrior or rogue. If you like to tank or heal class that would be great but isn't required, make whatever you want, you do you.

If you read this and are interested please send me a PM and I will get back to you asap

Thanks for your time