Some of ya'll just make yourselves look kinda dumb imo....

"I am WILLING to resurrect someone, but you HAVE to pay for a subscription ASAP!"

I mean cmon, all you are doing is typing in their information and hitting send....no*commitment*on your end at all lol.

Hi all. We just got sent scrolls of resurrection... unfortunately I made the mistake of not saying we're in the EU, so we need someone from EU to do it. So can someone please help us again? We're 2 and the mail adresses are: casper_stender (at) hotmail.com and jespervinkel (at) hotmail.com thanks a lot for your help! :-)

Quote Originally Posted by AKGaming View Post
    Some of ya'll just make yourselves look kinda dumb imo....

"I am WILLING to resurrect someone, but you HAVE to pay for a subscription ASAP!"

I mean cmon, all you are doing is typing in their information and hitting send....no*commitment*on your end at all lol.
    So getting free Wotlk/cataclysm (if you have basic account) is nothing? Yeah sure inviters only invite. But the accepter gets just as much reward as the inviter.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hulkamania View Post
    Looking for someone giving away a SoR on EU
    Thank you in advance....
    I could give ya a inv, i a´m waiting for a Account Recovery...danm hackers maybe hacking me.

Quote Originally Posted by repsac View Post
    Hi all. We just got sent scrolls of resurrection... unfortunately I made the mistake of not saying we're in the EU, so we need someone from EU to do it. So can someone please help us again? We're 2 and the mail adresses are: casper_stender (at) hotmail.com and jespervinkel (at) hotmail.com thanks a lot for your help! :-)
    Sure thing, will PM you

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm looking for someone who wants the mount from the scroll of resurrection in exchange for a highly valued BOE TCG mount (I'm either which one, as long as it's one I can sell on the AH for a nice amount of gold). You basically send me an invite to reactivate an account, after which I do that obviously. You'll get the mount from blizzard, I get the TCG mount from you. I'm not interested in playing with you or realm transfer, I'm just after making some gold for an account I plan to reactivate for a while. (I'm on the EU realms)

Need scroll invitiation. Please PM for email.

Quote Originally Posted by Lei View Post
    So getting free Wotlk/cataclysm (if you have basic account) is nothing? Yeah sure inviters only invite. But the accepter gets just as much reward as the inviter.
    The fact of the matter is, ya both parties are getting rewards, but only ONE is putting down a monetary commitment.

Deleted
    Wouldn't the title "Herald of the Titans" look nice on your new lvl 80?

I can fix that for you with a SoR EU, just PM me for details and requirements.

Willing to send US SOR invites. not offering anything other than the invite. I am on Lightbringer so if you are looking to transfer an inactive on a low pop for free heres a chance. just PM me an email addy.

LOL. a tcg mount in exchange is this real life

I'm looking to SOR for Darkspear-US Alliance! If you are interested in playing on Darkspear-US then pm me and I will send you a resurrect!
    A joke is a very serious thing.
    -Winston Churchill

Quote Originally Posted by AKGaming View Post
    The fact of the matter is, ya both parties are getting rewards, but only ONE is putting down a monetary commitment.
    If the reward is worth for you 15 euro (1 month gamecard), you will come. If not, then you won't. I don't see the problem here.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have 14 SOR left for any one that is interested in using one

reply or send a pm with your email for the invite.

Awsome sig made by :Eis
    Jayne Cobb: You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here.

Looking foward to receive a scroll.
    Looking for horde - blackrock (us)

any other horde with high pop would be ok...

Anyone needing a SOR can PM me.

I am looking for someone who wants to get back into the game, I'll send you a SoR. just send me a pm here, or reply to this post.
    (just need 1, don't necessarily need more).

greetings

Monk

Quote Originally Posted by Hephaestux View Post
    I have 14 SOR left for any one that is interested in using one

reply or send a pm with your email for the invite.
    can u send to horde blackrock -us?

Deleted
    Can someone send me a SOR !!!!.None of my friends are playing WoW currently.I realy need one .Please help

---------- Post added 2012-03-07 at 01:36 PM ----------

Can someone send me a SOR on EU !!!!.None of my friends are playing WoW currently.I realy need one .Please help.

Please Pm me for info

Deleted
    Sending SoR from EU - Terokkar Alliance (once the battlenet stops crashing....)