Deleted

Looking to be SoR'ed

Hey there guys,

-I'm James, from the UK and I'm looking to start playing WoW again. I was okay before and I was in a top 50 guild at one point during Wrath.

-I leveled in Cata and stopped playing after that.

I'm just looking for someone to cast a SoR on me so I can fire up my account again and I thought I'd offer someone the chance to get the mount! I'll be getting a Sub and everything after my account is up and running again, I don't think I'll use the boost or transfer as I'm actually interested in Leveling completely fresh to 85. So really, I'm just trying to do the right thing and get someone a Mount!

Clearly I'm EU servers, I'll be playing on EU-Turalyon when I fire it up again so if you're already on that server, its a bonus, but not required of course! If you've got a guild on that server, that is nice too as I'll probably be pretty lonely when I get there!

Message me if you're interested!

Looking for someone from Lightning's Blade US Horde to cast SoR on my account. I'm mainly using it as a way to transfer my priest over to where the rest of my toons are. I already have a game card purchased and ready to add, but figured I'd get someone a mount and also transfer my character over at the same time. I don't need anything and you have no obligation to help me in any other way.

Edit: misread your server, sorry about that.
    Last edited by Sunflower; 2012-08-15 at 08:20 PM.

Deleted
    Offering EU-SoR and looking for a RaF on Arthas-EU (german server) - Alliance side. Would help with bags, 20k gold and potions and invitation in a lvl25-guild for best convinience.

Deleted
    Hello

I am looking for a EU Scroll of Resurrection please. Please inbox me for e-mail adress.

Thank you

Can SOR anyone if they need it (EU) (Stormscale, Ravencrest, Lightbringer, Outland, Al Akir are my main realms)

Also want to RAF someone too, plan to get 1-2 70s+ within the next month - plan to boost a monk to 80.

I have a spare game time card that I got for free (its legit and still wrapped in its packaging)

so all you need to do is pay for the battle chest (9.99 upto level 70) and any other expansions you want. I might be willing to help on certain exps (depends how the levelling goes and if I like you)

I will and can provide bags/mounts/skills for all and any characters we make.

PM me if you fancy either SOR or RAF
    Thanks

Deleted
    Please may you send me a SOR for the EU servers. PM me for e-mail.

Thank you
    Last edited by mmoc04f70213a6; 2012-08-16 at 12:06 AM.

Thank you!!!
    Last edited by Yanceyb12; 2012-08-16 at 12:33 AM.

Contacted you for the info needed to send invite.

Sending out SoR to anyone in EU. PM me with your email or char name + server.

Deleted
    Sending out a SoR on any EU realm +30k gold when u pay the monthly fee
    SEND ME A PM IF YOU ARE INTERESTED OR IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTION

Also LF someone who want to get a RAF invitation. I'd lvl up 2-3 character atleast. I'll give 15k gold for each of your characters what you lvl up with me. Be an active player cause I dont want to spend months with lvling. I can play anytime!!!

What you provide:
    -You buy the game for yourself and you pay your monthly fee
    -be an active player
    -you bring the xp bonus

What I provide:
    -lots of gold
    -experience in lvling (I got 14 lvl85)

Hey, I'm looking to recruit someone, on any server, preferably US and Horde. I'll pay for all your ingame expenses e.g. Flying mounts, normal mounts, gems, repairs, etc.
    I'm looking to make as many 80's as you want, I play around 6-12 hours per day, so time zones shouldn't be that much of an issue.
    If you're interested either PM or add my msn: Aaronmo.o@hotmail.com or my skype: Deadly_Srs

SoR received. Thanks!
    Last edited by Eugoogolizer; 2012-08-16 at 11:59 AM.

Deleted
    Looking for Raf invite from a mature, funny and chill person, with whom i can lvl and have some fun in Wow, maybe even have some fun in arena once mop comes live (ofc i also plan on playing pve).
    Some informatiom about myself. I first started playing wow back in 2008 and have played since then till about 3-4 months after Cata launch. A few days back a huge urge to play wow came over me but as i tryed to activate my account i discovered i got baned for buying some gametime with gold back when i was still playing the game, so i decided to start my epic search for a good raf partner (not an easy task).
    I have tons of arena experience with all classes except dk and rogue,and got as high as 2400s in 2v2 and 2300s in 3v3.(and 2.2k on almost all classes that i have played).My pve xp is not bad either, having cleared all Wotlk raids within the first or second month after their release.
    As for myself irl, i am a Romanian 20 year old dude who lives in Germany ( studying Biology at the University there).Currently i am in vacation in Romania and will be here till 28 August but i will still be able to play wow 4-5ish hours a day (only if you insist ofc, since i still need to have some irl fun in vacation). After that i will be playing alot more.
    I plan on playing alliance on EU Outland (can be negotiated) and would like to start lvling a rogue (at first), or what firts best in a arena combo if you would like to kick some ass in pvp.
    Hope i fit your expectations for a good raf partner and you mine.
    Looking forward on hearing from you. ( On skype or vent while we are playing, i like to chat)
    Last edited by mmoc99cea1ece7; 2012-08-16 at 08:03 PM.

Deleted
    Vanilla player 22 year old (girl) looking to add 3 new characters (Shadow Priest, Protection Paladin, Moonkin) to her arsenal for Mists of Pandaria expansion.

I can either recruit you or you can recruit me, doesn't matter (just make sure you got time).

Either way you will need to provide all keys ( if you want to recruit me and aiming for the mount, u will have to add card too, as i am xfering the 3 chars right after we are done, so that account will remain inactive, meaning no point for me to add gametime on it)

Hit me up on skype: allcostcheck for further talk / questions.

Thank you and have a nice day!

Deleted
    Offering EU-SoR and looking for a RaF on Arthas-EU (german server) - Alliance side. Would help with bags, 20k gold and potions and invitation in a lvl25-guild for best convinience.

PM or email me at g-khan@gmx.net

looking to give out SoR, pm me. US server

Deleted
    Looking for a person to give me a SoR, I can't PM because of my low post count you can contact me at kristian.egebjerg(a)gmail(dot)com

Im from EU
    Last edited by mmoc202973dfae; 2012-08-16 at 02:04 PM.

Deleted
    Hello

I am looking to get back into the game. I would please like a SoR for the EU servers. Please PM me for email adress. Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by xylk View Post
    Looking for a person to give me a SoR, I can't PM because of my low post count you can contact me at kristian.egebjerg(a)gmail(dot)com

Im from EU
    Sent should receive shortly