hello everyone!,
    i'm looking to recruit someone for RAF, i'm playing on EU server Kazzak
    pm me for an invite =]
    i'll be paying for your spells, a mount, a pet, etc.
    hope to be leveling with you soon =]
    cheers

Deleted
    Looking to be recruited EU

You provide Battlechest & Wotlk keys

i already have a game card rdy togo so you can get your mount, i need both keys before i used the card

looking to lvl 2 chars

PM me with offers or add my skype : royaldruid
    Last edited by mmoca2f956316f; 2012-08-16 at 04:13 PM.

Looking for someone to SoR. I play on Kel'thuzzad US. If you choose to transfer there I will gladly pay you 5k up front and another 5k when I get the mount. PM me and we can set it up.

Have SoR's to give out...pm me with your battle.net email addy............... US servers

PM me for SoR with your battle.net email. for US Server

Deleted
    I'm going to reroll monk for MoP, and i wanna get to 90 as quick as possible, so i'm looking for someone, who also wanna power level a monk at release, using RaF. i live in denmark, so i cannot recruit, i will get recruitet, i'm on a EU server - PM me if you are interrested

Looking to recruit for RaF, 2 accounts.
    Will level with you up to 80 and provide help with gold and mats. Im on Stormrage US PVE, very good server and will invite you to guild. Pm me with email address and other questions.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would very much like to recruit some one on EU Outland alliance, to level up 1 or 2 more characters before MoP hits, I can provide gold for spells and mounts and such, and if you also already have a toon here, I have heirlooms available (: Pm me if interested
    Last edited by Chridian; 2012-08-17 at 05:01 AM.

Deleted
    Hey!

Looking for someone to recruit me. Pref. on Kazzak Horde, but it doesn't matter really.

- EU server
    - Planning to level 1 or 2 characters to 70+
    - You provide mounts/gold for glyphs, spells etc./bags
    - I provide my own battlechest (possibly wotlk as well).
    - I play between 22.00-~02.00 CET (GMT+1)

If you're interested and play the times i specified, feel free to PM

Was wondering if they are still doing the free lvl 80 for SOR? If so could someone please send me a invite. my email is rollinshots at Gmail.com (no spaces of course)

Contacted with information. For anyone else concerned or having questions, the FAQ can be found at us dot battle dot net slash support slash en slash article slash scroll-of-resurrection-faq

Have SoR's to give out...pm me with your battle.net email addy............... US servers

I would love a scroll and plan on subbing again
    US server
    coy-boy at comcast dot net

new member so you need to type above accordingly
    Last edited by Walkingstick; 2012-08-17 at 12:04 AM.

Hey, I'm looking to recruit someone, on any server, preferably US and Horde. I'll pay for all your ingame expenses e.g. Flying mounts, normal mounts, gems, repairs, etc.
    I'm looking to make as many 80's as you want, I play around 6-12 hours per day, so I'm very flexible.
    If you're interested either PM or add my msn: Aaronmo.o@hotmail.com or my skype: Deadly_Srs

Deleted
    Offering EU-SoR and looking for a RaF on Arthas-EU (german server) - Alliance side. Would help with bags, 20k gold and potions and invitation in a lvl25-guild for best convinience.

PM or email me at g-khan@gmx.net

could somebody send me a scroll? Rizzo_martinez at hotmail.com i will be paying so you will recieve your mount

Quote Originally Posted by dastur View Post
    could somebody send me a scroll? Rizzo_martinez at hotmail.com i will be paying so you will recieve your mount
    I've sent you the scroll

Hello there! Looking to recruit someone on Zuljin Horde side. Want to level 2 - 3 characters more would be cool. I'll also level toons on a server of your choice if thats what you want to do. I usually play 8 - 12 hours a day. If you want i'll make toons on your choice of server after we are done on mine and and level there with you.

I will Provide:
    -Level 25 Guild
    -6 Years Of experience
    -Bags, 5000 Gold.
    -Skype, or Vent I have both.

You Provide:
    -Game Keys
    -Time to play
    -Game time

Contact me on here with pm. Skype: aaron.m.pulice Or e-mail aaron.pulice@gmail.com

Deleted
    Vanilla player 22 year old (girl) looking to add 3 new characters (Shadow Priest, Protection Paladin, Moonkin) to her arsenal for Mists of Pandaria expansion.

I can either recruit you or you can recruit me, doesn't matter (just make sure you got time).

Either way you will need to provide all keys ( if you want to recruit me and aiming for the mount, u will have to add card too, as i am xfering the 3 chars right after we are done, so that account will remain inactive, meaning no point for me to add gametime on it)

Hit me up on skype: allcostcheck for further talk / questions.

Thank you and have a nice day!

Deleted
    16 year old dude looking to recruit ANYONE through RAF on EUservers!

What I will provide you:

I will pay for ALL your in-game expenses, yes literally ALL. Anything from flying mounts to AH costs, the gold will always be there when you need it.

I will provide you an enjoyable leveling experience and hopefully a pleasant stay at World of Warcraft.

We will do EVERYTHING on YOUR terms. It's all up to you, it's YOU who decide.

We will play entirely when YOU want it. You're the one who's recruited and is supposed to enjoy the game, I'm the recruiter who's responsible for it.
    I will provide you with knowledge about all aspects of the game = your class of choice, PvE, PvP etc. Just ask me.

You want it = you get it.

What I expect from you:

I expect you to pay for all the games. If any additional costs are required I will pay it.

I expect you to be mature and respectful, and I will give all of this back to you.

Don't miss this offer out - add me on Skype, my name is "sam-kamali", or just send me a Private Message!
    Last edited by mmocc53974f776; 2012-08-17 at 03:47 PM.