Deleted
    Offering EU-SoR and looking for a RaF on Arthas-EU (german server) - Alliance side. Would help with bags, 20k gold and potions and invitation in a lvl25-guild for best convinience.

PM or email me at g-khan@gmx.net

Deleted
    any 1 want a scroll of Resurrection ? i can email u now

Um id like someone to RAF, i recruit you, you pay for you game time, ive got an extra battlechest code lying around so you would just have to pay for the 1 month ( which is a split cost i think fair) and idgaf we can lvl together i got a rogue i want to lvl. Im on Bleeding Hollow US .
    "I hated hating Garrosh before it was cool."
    FOR THE HORDE!!!

Deleted
    Offering EU-SoR any server.

Offering US-SoR any server i really want that mount so if u want a SoR in the US hit me up via Pm me here and ill send you one tyvm.

i send u SoR you pay time i get the mount anything u want to know just ask.
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2012-08-17 at 07:01 PM.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Looking to RAF on US
    What I provide:
    -Playing experience since vanilla
    -15k gold to be spent any way you want, once my goals are accomplished (2 characters)
    -25 guild

What you provide: Battle chest and wotlk game keys
    -Willingness to level 2 characters on my server in order to grant levels to my monk as soon as mop is released.

Server is US-Malorne horde side.

Looking for someone to send me a Scroll of Resurrection US server. I cant PM because of my low post rate. Contact me at Charlesky502(a)hotmail(dot)com Please Note I plan on putting game time on this account ASAP for you to receive your mount.

Thanks!!!
    Last edited by Voxus; 2012-08-17 at 09:56 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Voxus View Post
    Looking for someone to send me a Scroll of Resurrection US server. I cant PM because of my low post rate. Contact me at Charlesky502(a)hotmail(dot)com Please Note I plan on putting game time on this account ASAP for you to receive your mount.

Thanks!!!
    Sent Welcome back!

Deleted
    Can cast Scroll of Ressurection on any EU server. Send me a private message

Quote Originally Posted by PWNANNIE View Post
    Can cast Scroll of Ressurection on any EU server. Send me a private message

So, someone really fall for that?

Deleted
    Anyone wanna give me a Scroll of Resurrection? For EU
    PM ME, please!
    Or send it to wowacc1 (at) live.ie
    Last edited by mmocc9f100db02; 2012-08-18 at 05:18 AM.

I'm looking for a solid RAF buddy. Twice, I've been messaged by two people, I've recruited them, and they play for maybe two hours, and can't play everyday. I have yet to get an 80 out of either of them. Normally, this would be fine, however I am a hardcore raider, and I'm rerolling monk in MOP. I go to school, and don't have much financial aid, so i can't buy my own expansions. I'm a very down to earth guy, with plenty of time on my hands.

I want 2 80s on horde, 1 80 on alliance on tichondrius US.

What you get from me:
    25k gold if you log on at 2-3pm cst to grant me to 80 on my panda monk
    Gold for bags, training, 150 flying
    Level 25 guild
    Mumble/Skype
    Knowledge of RAF
    Plenty of time

What I expect from you:

TIME! Be able to play more than 4 hours a week. I need 2 80s pre mop, the other can be leveled whenever.
    Provide your own keys
    Experience with the game

Again, I may sound very serious, but I'm very down to earth and just want 80s. Message me on skype @ swiverz, or on the forum.
    Last edited by Liax; 2012-08-18 at 02:44 AM.

Looking for a RaF partner who would not be opposed to using the level grants on my monk when they become available.

I'll provide gold, mounts, bags, a guild, and Im even willing to dual log your character and multibox level. All you have to do is provide an account. I've played since the original WoW beta and raided with top US guilds my entire career - it will be extremely fast.

PM here or add my skype - Neyzio

Hey, I'm looking to recruit someone, we'll preferably be on the US server: Illidan and on the Horde faction.

What I provide:
    - 5000 gold
    - I'll pay for all of your expenses (Skills, mounts, gear, etc.)
    - My time and experience

What you provide:
    Just bring yourself and the game

I'm looking to make as many 80's as you want, I play around 6-12 hours per day, so I'm very flexible.
    If you're interested either PM or add my msn: Aaronmo.o@hotmail.com or my skype: Deadly_Srs

Sending out SoR to any US server. PM me if interested.

Quote Originally Posted by Sonç View Post
    Anyone wanna give me a Scroll of Resurrection? For EU
    PM ME, please!
    Or send it to wowacc1 (at) live.ie
    Scoll has been sent

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vasilisa View Post
    Scoll has been sent
    Haven't got one yet. How long does it usually take for the E-Mail to arrive?

Quote Originally Posted by Sonç View Post
    Haven't got one yet. How long does it usually take for the E-Mail to arrive?
    It can take few hours until you get it on your account. Sadly they need to "process" it so it might take a while.

Looking to get resurrected (EU)
    vanmarsenillevincent at hotmail.com

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Trollololo View Post
    Looking to get resurrected (EU)
    vanmarsenillevincent at hotmail.com
    SoR sent, have fun.