Deleted
    Looking to Recruit someone on any EU realms, but prefer some of mine, so I can provide with all below

I provide:
    12+ hours playtime a day.
    6 years experience of the game.
    A Serious and Friendly player.
    Level 25 Guild.
    Gold for Professions.
    Gold for Mounts up to 280%, and anything else you need ingame!
    Bags for all your Characters.
    2 month gametime

You Provide:
    Expansions for yourself.

If interested, send pm or add me on skype: Will-i-am12345

I'm looking to be recruited

Of course, I'll buy gametime* and all expansions

Faction preference: I'd prefer Alliance

Server preference: If US, Darkspear If EU, Any French server

Playtime: Once we start, I can pretty much go straight 1-80, only takes about 16 hours via dungeons

# of characters: At least 1, good chance of 2, possibly more in the future

* I'll buy a gamecard instead of setting up a subscription immediately after we level our first characters, if offered something decent in return

What I'd like you to provide:

Possibly a guild and gold for head/cloak heirlooms

Gold if you're still interested but can't necessarily meet one or more of the preferences listed above

Contact me on skype: nharver

Hey, I've been away for almost a year now and would like to return to try out MoP. Anyone willing to send me a Scroll of Resurrection? It would be very appreciated.

Email: michaeld_2008@msn.com

Please message me on here when/if you send one cause I rarely think to check that email :P

Thank you ^^
    Last edited by Burton68Zeppelin; 2012-09-29 at 03:52 PM.
    My First Self-Built PC ^.^
    MB: Gigabyte Z68 || MEM: 4Gx2 G. Skill || CPU: Intel Core I5 2500k || PSU: Corsair 750W
    Video: GeForce GTX 560 || HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1 TB || OS: Windows 7 (64 bit)

Quote Originally Posted by MrFluffypants View Post
    bump, still looking

Can't send you a PM due to post-count limitations, but i'm looking to recruit. Been playing since Vanilla on/off, have knowledge of pretty much every class (Except monk obviously.), I have a Mic for better communication, and i'm good at keeping focused and leveling. During the week I can play pretty much anytime with minimal downtime, and i'm looking to get as many 80s as you want, any faction/server you want. Message me here or post back with your e-mail.

whats ur email, ill send you one
    Quote Originally Posted by skyicefire View Post
    Looking for a SoR on US realm
    I have MoP expansion and I am going to pay for gametime soon
    plz PM me!

---------- Post added 2012-09-29 at 03:53 PM ----------

Sent you one

Uh.
    I'm looking for someone to Recruit a Friend with.
    I'm on Argent Dawn EU, and would be levelling a Pandaren Monk. (Alliance)
    (I also don't mind making Horde characters on Shattered Halls EU)
    I've been playing the game for many years and i'd make a very efficient tank for us to dungeon level with.
    I can probably sort out gold and bags.
    I play a lot except for when I'm walking my dog.
    I can't really offer you anything in terms of gametime or copies of the game, cause i'm poor as hell.
    That's basically it. PM me if you're interested anyway.
    Last edited by Zhaelnas; 2012-09-29 at 03:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Specialk View Post
    Looking to recruit some1 on the US Realms, I play on Black Dragonflight I own a Lvl25 Guild so we'll have more xp/perks etc. I probably would go to another server if you wanted depends on the server. I am looking to level a Monk quick!

You most supply your own keys.
    We can use skype.

My hours!!

EST
    Monday - Thur: I work 4pm to 4am, I usually play for about 3-4 hours in the mornings.
    Friday - Sunday: I play as much as I can get in which normally is alot, especially if I will be doing RaF.
    Still looking, msg me on here or send me a msg on skype specialkspk

Quote Originally Posted by Burton68Zeppelin View Post
    Hey, I've been away for almost a year now and would like to return to try out MoP. Anyone willing to send me a Scroll of Resurrection? It would be very appreciated.

Please message me on here when/if you send one cause I rarely think to check that email :P

Thank you ^^
    Sent you one.

Hey, Looking to recruit a friend. US

Leveling asap (within a couple days to 80)
    Will be getting run throughs by a lvl 85 or 90.
    High skilled recruiter and high level toon (both gladiators)
    Have done this many times (10+) before, have taken less than 10h to 60 many times.
    Leveling first toon as horde.

Thank you

Looking to be recruited, will provide my own keys, would prefer to level on Horde Illidan US, send me a pm if interested. or shoot me an email at gswarriors8@gmail.com

Looking to recruit someone for RaF.
    I'm willing to level on any server you like, but want to go horde. Since I'm mainly doing this for the mount, I'll give you whatever gold I have made on our RaF char/s at the end of our leveling.

PM me to work out details ^_^

Looking to be recruited, will provide my own keys, would prefer to level on Horde Illidan US, send me a pm if interested. or shoot me an email at gswarriors8@gmail.com
    Did you get my msg? I sent you one earlier.

bump, still looking
    I got you! email me at Greymagma(AT)yahoo(DOT)com or skype me at grey.pawloski

Looking to recruit someone.

US Area 52 Horde.

Mostly doing it for the mount and to help level some of my lowbies.

I can help out with a month (maybe two) of game time.

PM me

anyone looking to be recruited

Horde only want to level 2 to 3 characters ill buy you up to wotlk and provide bags and a little gold every level 80

Hey, Looking to recruit a friend. US

Leveling asap (within a couple days to 80)
    Will be getting run throughs by a lvl 85 or 90.
    High skilled recruiter and high level toon (both gladiators)
    Have done this many times (10+) before, have taken less than 10h to 60 many times.
    Leveling first toon as horde.

Will provide money for all mounts and necessities until skill riding 150. Bags etc. Have lvl 25 guild as well.

Will leave with you spending money for all level 80s we level and help with instances and stuff after that as well.

email me: gamingstuff(at)outlook(dot)com
    Last edited by myfacewhen; 2012-09-30 at 02:59 AM.

what server you on?

I'm on Mannoroth at the moment

Quote Originally Posted by Specialk View Post
    Still looking, msg me on here or send me a msg on skype specialkspk
    Looking to recruit some1 on the US Realms, I play on Black Dragonflight I own a Lvl25 Guild so we'll have more xp/perks etc. I probably would go to another server if you wanted depends on the server. I am looking to level a Monk quick!

You most supply your own keys.
    We can use skype.

My hours!!

EST
    Monday - Thur: I work 4pm to 4am, I usually play for about 3-4 hours in the mornings.
    Friday - Sunday: I play as much as I can get in which normally is alot, especially if I will be doing RaF.

Looking for Scroll of Resurrection. Have Mists and will buy game time once resurrected.
    Email: erd4595(AT)students(DOT)kennesaw(DOT)edu