Deleted
    looking for a dedicated RaF partner, I will be recruiting you, and I will pay for all expenses over our course such as repairs, gear, mounts, riding and epic flying skills, enchants etc, will also offer a home in a level 25 guild, I will be expecting someone who plays alot of hours so we can make the most out of our xp bonus, and will level as many character's as my partner wants, I am a extremely fast leveller but I will match a pace we come to agreement to, also needing someone who I can talk to and actually have fun with in the process, ontop of that, I will pay a large sum of gold for your time effort and money, and we can live happily ever after.

Contact me at;
    Skype- Azzdotbain

or of course, PM me

Quote Originally Posted by dannax View Post
    I'm looking for a person to Refer. I will provide:

I will provide gold for repairs, mounts, training, bags, etc.

Leveling on my main server, Eonar-US is preferred so I have access to all my professions and gold. Horde is preferred but Alliance is fine as well.

I'd just like to find someone legitimately interested in creating a new account that I could refer. I can work with whatever needs you have if you are willing.

I will be leveling a Warrior and/or Priest. We can do more that 1 character. The faster we get to 60, the better. I can play all hours, whenever is best for you.

Please send me a PM if interested.

i love with you boy
    Last edited by hlhxd; 2012-10-26 at 05:55 AM.

Deleted
    looking for a dedicated RaF partner, I will be recruiting you, and I will pay for all expenses over our course such as repairs, gear, mounts, riding and epic flying skills, enchants etc, will also offer a home in a level 25 guild, I will be expecting someone who plays alot of hours so we can make the most out of our xp bonus, and will level as many character's as my partner wants, I am a extremely fast leveller but I will match a pace we come to agreement to, also needing someone who I can talk to and actually have fun with in the process, ontop of that, I will pay a large sum of gold for your time effort and money, and we can live happily ever after.

Contact me at;
    Skype- Azzdotbain

or of course, PM me

LF recruit:

What i will provide:
    - I will pay for your all your expansions INC MoP, +3months of gametime (one month is free) for the duration of RAF.

-Mount training +mount/s, glyphs, bags, gold.

Requirements for you:

- Blackrock Horde Only.

- Must live in Australia-NZ or work around my timezone. Weekdays can RaF nights + weekends day and night.

-Vent or Skype

-Looking to Level at least 4+ toons. Must have the DEDICATION and time, roughly 5hours a day.

Deleted
    Looking for RaF partner for Outland-EU

Will pay for all your expenses (mounts, repairs etc), battlechest for 5€ this week only.

If interested Skype: k-xero Santiago Casero

Deleted
    Looking for someone to recruit me. US only. Realms can be discussed. Send an email to verial,dot,24gaming(at)gmail,dot,com and tell me why i should be recruited by you. Will probably pick someone within 24 hours. Thx.
    Last edited by mmocd05470a72b; 2012-10-26 at 11:49 PM.

Hey, I'm looking to get back into WoW PvP cause GW2 is letting me down
    currently. I want to play on Tichondrious Horde - US - And will pay
    for all of your expansions, but we'll start with the battle chest. I
    would like to hit 80 by like this weekend, as I want to get a warrior
    to 90 and gear him for arenas ASAP. I do have some school work to do
    over the weekend but I will still have a lot of time. I'm EST time so
    yeah, let me know. If interested contact me on Skype at the username Shamwoow. I am listed as Adam. Have the message be RAF or something. Thanks.

Looking to be Recruited ASAP

I want to be Recruited.

You buy the Keys (at least BChest+Cata).
    BChest : $5 this week

I can play 6 hrs/day.

Wanna lvl up at least a couple of chars.

It would be better if you're an spanish speaker or you wanna practice it. If you speak english there is no problem.

Looking for US Realm / Horde

PM Me

MSN : fierro.catre.botella [a] hotmail.com

I am wanting to recruit someone for RaF. You only need the battle chest($5) and a game card which is optional. I am 14 but have started playing WoW at 10 and quit for a little while. I have just joined back 2 months ago and am looking to do RaF. Add me on skype if interested: sebymaj. I don't have a mic at the moment but we can still talk.

Recruiting for Alliance on Tichondrius (US) I'm not gonna blow you and give you a bunch of cool stuff other than the battle chest and some gold when needed. I play alot, too much probably.

Recruiting a RaF (preferably Horde, but I can help on ally side too) on Nemesis-US. You don't need to be on Nemesis, but if you start there I can provide you bags, cash, lvl 25 guild and also level with you one or more characters (I have a lot of time to play right now).

Interested, just PM me or reply. Thanks.

LF recruit:

What i will provide:
    - I will pay for your all your expansions INC MoP, +3months of gametime (one month is free) for the duration of RAF.

-Mount training +mount/s, glyphs, bags, gold.

Requirements for you:

- Blackrock Horde Only.

- Must live in Australia-NZ or work around my timezone. Work days can RaF nights + weekends.

-Vent or Skype

-Looking to Level at least 4+ toons. Must have the dedication and time, roughly 5hours a day.

Reply to this post if interested.

I'm looking to recruit someone to area 52 Horde. I'm looking to level a lot of characters quickly and efficiently. I've been playing WOW since release date and am a very experienced player and have knowledge of everything in the game. I am very helpful and i am willing to pay for mounts flying bags and whatever you need. I am on almost all the time everyday and am willing to play often and whenever. If you are someone who is interested please contact me through email at Joeromanobass (at live dot com) or through skype - username HeyLyrics Looking forward to leveling with u!

Skype - HeyLyrics

Looking for US SoR scroll... Tommatt on Misha

need raf partner twitch horde

Hi QTs,
    I need someone on Tich horde to level me or level with me.
    You will need as follows:
    15k gold (essentially the charge for the mount and level 90 you will get)
    full boas if leveling with me
    and able to get us to level 90 in 2-3 weekends

Post here if and only if you are absolutely interested!
    Last edited by psyx; 2012-10-27 at 05:44 AM.

Cho'gall Horde US PvP server
    Looking to recruit RAF leveling partner
    paying 15k gold @ lvl 80 + mount received
    playing server time [central] 10pm->few hours nightly until done

skype me! logan.j.henson

Deleted
    RaF?

I have already created the new account and linked it to mine
    it has 90 days playtime on it (the length of time the 2 accounts are linked - gametime til 22/01/2013!)
    You will be given all the info for the account (log in/pw/ secret q and a etc) and can then add your own authenticator etc
    This will make the account YOURS to do with as you please!

You will provide your own cataclysm/mists of pandaria cd keys and future gametime

I am looking for someone with time and patience to level a few characters together
    Preferably on Chamber of Aspects EU but will consider other EU realms of your choice
    My main (Ðoombox, human DK) is on Chamber of Aspects

Lemme know if you're interested via PM or email me jchadbone@yahoo.com
    Thanks

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathloc View Post
    I'm looking for somebody who recruits me (EU). I'm going to buy the key myself.

I'm 25 years old and I play WoW since TBC, I'm an experienced player. I'd want to level up several characters, but in a casual way since we got 3 months time for that. I don't play 24/7 - usually got time in the afternoon and during the weekend.

Faction doesn't really matter, since I'm comfortable with both. Server should be high populated (PvP) pref. without queues. And YOU should be about my age.

Interested? PM me, thanks!
    Thanks for all the messages guys. I've finally found somebody to do RaF with.

Yo. i'll love to recruit you but i was wondering if you are going to buy the games. I can buy the two months time for you. Add me on skype if you want to talk about it. My skype is Sookim100

---------- Post added 2012-10-27 at 01:44 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Deathloc View Post
    I'm looking for somebody who recruits me (EU). I'm going to buy the key myself.

I'm 25 years old and I play WoW since TBC, I'm an experienced player. I'd want to level up several characters, but in a casual way since we got 3 months time for that. I don't play 24/7 - usually got time in the afternoon and during the weekend.

Faction doesn't really matter, since I'm comfortable with both. Server should be high populated (PvP) pref. without queues. And YOU should be about my age.

Interested? PM me, thanks!
    Man it would be such Nice if you would play on US

---------- Post added 2012-10-27 at 02:01 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by NurseXy View Post
    REMEMBER REMEMBER REMEMBER

STILL LOOKING FOR RAF PARTNER !!!

I'm looking for someone to invite me or vice versa!

Requirements:

1)Must be able to play from 10:00-23:00 or longer from today on.
    2)I need 3+ chars and im more then happy if we go 5+ whatever
    3)Must have LOTS OF TIME, no quitters
    4)I need this till the end of this week/Next Tuesday maximum

The best thing would be if we get a full grp ( eg 5 ppl ) together and do this with 5 ppl. From 80-90 with 5 good people is 1 day max so you dont even have to solo quest to 90

If you are interested add me on skype: Savior2k11

Edit: I'm EU player - Prefer Alliance

REMEMBER REMEMBER REMEMBER
    is it maybe possible if you play on US?

Deleted
    Looking for a Scroll of Resurrection for the EU.

Wanted to try out WoW for a while, so will take the free 7 days, and, to get the mount, will more than likely go for 30 days game time.

Will most likely not transfer to the issuer's server, so as long as your from the EU, I would love for you to PM me about a scroll.

Thank you!