Deleted
    need somebody to recruit me!
    i want to level 2 chars on level 80 and i need gold for professions ... you have to be on an EU-high-pop-PvP-Server (like outland, stormscale....) I provide bchest, xpansions and of course 2 months of playtime => 30 days free and mount for you!! PM me

I'm looking to recruit someone to level 2-3 toons on a US realm horde or alliance. MSG me on Skype if you want to be recruited and or ask for details! Skype: craigery81
    Quote Originally Posted by Ershiin View Post
    Oh.. My.. God..
    This is petty beyond belief.

Why dont we start complaining about how M&Ms should be color coded while we're at it?
    Or how it should be called a Burger with Cheese because Cheeseburger is misleading?

I'm looking to recruit someone on server Zul'jin alliance side. You need to provide expansions and the playtime. I can play every day regulary so we can get our character max lvl quickly . I will provide you gold for mount and a really good guild !

Quote Originally Posted by Kitchens View Post
    Im not exactly sure actually....do people on your realm mostly speak english? and can you still bg and cross realm with US players?
    On English realms, yes everyone speaks English. You cannot cross realm with US players. Only EU.

I am ALSO looking to BE RECRUITED. But if you do, you will need to pay my game time and expansions.

Quote Originally Posted by Savatorius View Post
    Looking to RaF, I'll pay for the games/time, you gotta supply gold for eveything and I'd prefer a level 25 guild. I don't care what faction we play, I'd be willing to level two characters.

I can play all day 4 nights a week, and a few hours on the other days.
    I'm 19, and pretty easy to get along with.
    I'm trying to level to 90 ASAP so I can jump into the new content, so if you're in a raiding guild then that would be even better.

Please reply here.
    I would like to recruit you my skype is : Bleerock , Server Zul'jin alliance pacific day time. I can play every day around 3-4h day week and 6-10h weekend. My main langage is french but i also speak English

Looking for someone to raf with me on the server Tichondrius. We would be horde and have a lvl 25 guild and can you can pick whatever class and race you would like to be. I would be the one recruiting you, so that means you would just have to buy the battle chest. Reply if interested
    My Skype Is also Muegetsen
    or just pm me on here.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hello everyone!

I am seeking someone to refer. I am doing this purely to level a new toon and want to chain heroics. I'll be rolling a tanking class so it will make queues pretty much instant.

What I expect from you:
    -Be available to level late nights (after 11 PM EST)
    -Purchasing the game to be able to at least level to 80
    -Either prior knowledge of the game or the ability to research how to play on your own

What you can expect from me:
    -Friendly, fun leveling
    -Assistance with class to the best of my ability
    -Gold if you really need it
    -Patience if you screw up (we all mess up sometimes)

I am on Alliance side, Elune US. I am looking to get started this weekend so please, contact me if you are interested!

E-mail thedissentience[at]gmail.com
    Skype thedissentience

Deleted
    Hello I am looking to RaF someone on the EU servers!
    I am currently on horde side on the realm Sylvanas, but I would like to re-roll on Frostwhisper using RaF, skype is a must have along with a mic, and fluent English as well
    I would prefer to roll horde but I can make exceptions if you are dead set on alliance.

Information about me:
    I am 16, my names Euan and I live in Scotland.
    I can be on when ever you want basically, bar college days where I will not be on from 9-5 (Wed,Thursday, Friday).
    I would prefer to RaF with someone close to my age but as long as you are mature it doesn't really matter

Please inbox me if you are interested, I am only willing to level on the realm Frostwhisper (which is actually a good realm now, as of Free character migration), I look forward to any replies!

Looking to recruit a US player on the servers Alterac Mountains or Shattered hand. horde or alliance is fine.

Ill provide gold, a lvl 25 guild and the battlechest (if its still a decent price).

Message me on here or skype: craigery81

must be willing to play at night from 5pm to 10pm...must be focused on leveling fast and must do at least 2 toons. Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ershiin View Post
    Oh.. My.. God..
    This is petty beyond belief.

Why dont we start complaining about how M&Ms should be color coded while we're at it?
    Or how it should be called a Burger with Cheese because Cheeseburger is misleading?

Looking to Recruit a US player on Alliance side Tichondrus Server. Willing to supply you with gold for everything from mounts to 1 or 2 BOE epics once you hit 90 etc. Up to 50k gold. You supply your own keys and game time. Starting tonight. Contact via aim sk8rdumbass69. and put in some way for me to contact you. Have lvl 25 guild, experienced top raiding guild player looking to do this quickly. I will be rolling healer for ques would prefer if you roll a class that can tank but not required.

Looking for a SOR, you must provide a code for gametime or pandaria expansion if you want the mount, pm me!

Quote Originally Posted by Rinnegan View Post
    need somebody to recruit me!
    i want to level 2 chars on level 80 and i need gold for professions ... you have to be on an EU-high-pop-PvP-Server (like outland, stormscale....) I provide bchest, xpansions and of course 2 months of playtime => 30 days free and mount for you!! PM me
    Hello, Rinnegan. Let's talk through email: alex_l1 (at) bezeqint (dot) net because I can't pm you here - not enough rights.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rinnegan View Post
    looking for someone to recruit me on any high-pop english PvP EU Server! (stormscale,outland or similar)

I want to level 2 chars to 80 and I need gold for professions

i provide battlechest, expansion and two months of game-time

pm me if interested
    I would like to recruit you, sent a PM
    Last edited by mmoc8c9b49ac82; 2012-11-11 at 12:28 PM.

Looking to recruit someone interested in leveling a few alliance characters. I will be on twisting nether-us but you can level on whatever server you like since we will be doing mostly dungeons for fast leveling. I am completely rerolling to alliance because i am bored with my horde toons so i won't have any gold to start with but when i start accumulating some i will provide bags/mounts when i can. I have a few weeks free with no work coming up so i will have plenty of time to level. If interested shoot me a pm with skype name or email for faster contact.

Looking to RAF

- Spanish Speaker
    - Latin American Realms
    - You Provide your Own Keys
    - I can play up to 6 hrs / day
    - Willing to lvl up at least 3 chars

Contact me

Quote Originally Posted by khromix View Post
    LF someone to recruit me, and give me battlechest (will take Cata and MoP if you want to lvl that far). Any server is fine, i need to be on us tho! I'm doing this because I want to get back into the game after a long break. I'm looking to lvl a few characters to 80. I will also keep playing and pay for my own gametime after the first 30 days

or pm me.
    Still looking!!!

I'm looking to recruit someone to area 52 Horde. I'm looking to level a lot of characters quickly and efficiently. I've been playing WOW since release date and am a very experienced player and have knowledge of everything in the game. I am very helpful and i am willing to pay for mounts flying bags and whatever you need. I am on almost all the time everyday and am willing to play often and whenever. If you are someone who is interested please contact me through email at Joeromanobass at live dot com

Looking forward to leveling with u!

Deleted
    Looking for RAF

- EU Realms
    - Eng/Swe Speakers
    - 6h/day
    - You will send me RAF
    - Horde

Contact me on skype for more info: niklashuru
    Last edited by mmoc40653e3f22; 2012-11-12 at 09:01 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by degis View Post
    Looking for RAF

- EU Realms
    - Eng/Swe Speakers
    - 6h/day
    - You will send me RAF
    - Horde

Contact me on skype for more info: niklashuru
    Added you

Looking for someone to send me a RaF on american servers, I would prefer to play on a pvp world and normally will play about 3-4 hours a day starting at around 5pm central.
    also, im trying to decide between druid, monk and pally, mainly for tank/dps, if you could make a suggestion as to which one you enjoy and why thatd be awesome, thanks