1. #13581
    Looking to Recruit a Friend on a highly populated EU PVP server - Ragnaros

    Private message me for details for an invite!

  2. #13582
    Quote Originally Posted by melak View Post
    Hi! Im looking to be recruited!

    Im a 24 year old guy from EU (Sweden). Im looking for a mature guy/girl who would want to recruit me and get back to wow (have not played Pandaria).
    I mostly have time to play during the evenings and weekends, so im probably what you call a "casual" player when it comes to time i can spend on the game. I have leveled some different classes in the past but i dont mind getting a few up to 80 if you are up for it aswell.

    I have already bought a copy of the battle chest but since im a student i wouldent mind if the person who recruits me could help me out with the first month or so (no requirement what so ever tho)

    Iv always played on PVP realms before (pretty high pop) so i pref if we go on some populated PVP server. Iv also played Alliance for 90% of my gametime so i prefer Alliance over Horde but im open for suggestions. I see this as an oppertunity to get to know someone aswell while we play and talk on skype or such, makes the game ten times more enjoyable imo.

    If anyone feels like this could be something for them, send me a pm ! (when i say mature im really hoping for someone in/around my age)
    Hello, melak. Limitations of this site restrict new people like me from sending you a private message, so please contact me via email:
    alex_l1 ((at)) bezeqint ((dot)) net .

    Thank you.

  3. #13583
    Bloodsail Admiral melak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Lordaeron
    Posts
    1,054
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexL View Post
    Hello, melak. Limitations of this site restrict new people like me from sending you a private message, so please contact me via email:
    alex_l1 ((at)) bezeqint ((dot)) net .

    Thank you.
    Sorry Alex, iv already found what im looking for, good luck tho !
    Quote Originally Posted by Runecapeman
    I try not to post anywhere anymore, due to fear of being infracted. Feels like there are too many mods that aren't screened well enough. "Dirty cops" if you will.

  4. #13584
    Quote Originally Posted by Dethox View Post
    Also, if someone wants to be recruited on Sylvanas EU (Alliance ) contact me here or in PM. I feel like creating a worgen nowadays
    (providing gold, help, mats, etc )
    If you havent found anyone for raf, im willing to join. I can play over 12-18 hours a week (my job absorbs most of my time). I can play Alliance or the Horde no problem with that. I was active player at golden TBC era and little time in cata, now i would like to taste wow again. Ofc i buy my expansions.

  5. #13585
    Looking for a SOR, you must provide a code for gametime or pandaria expansion if you want the mount, pm me!

    If you want the mount, this will be a 100% chance you'll get it.

  6. #13586
    Quote Originally Posted by eziot View Post
    Looking for a SOR, you must provide a code for gametime or pandaria expansion if you want the mount, pm me!

    If you want the mount, this will be a 100% chance you'll get it.
    I don't think you will get any takers on this

  7. #13587
    Looking to RaF and/or SoR someone to any EU server. If you move to Outland, I'll be able to help you with boosts/gear/gold etc. Drop me a private message for more details!

  8. #13588
    Looking to RAF to play wow with il play any server or any side with you idc i prefer U.S servers though because thats where i live. You have to get ur own battlechest/expansions i just want a fun person to level and enjoy the game with PM me or send me a email at amyers0456 at Gmail . C O M

  9. #13589
    Looking to Be Recruited on any EU realms! Prefer High pop realm

    I provide:
    12+ hours playtime a day.
    6 years experience of the game.
    A Serious and Friendly player.
    Gamecards for both of us.
    Mount + 1 month Gametime for you, right after I have been recruited.
    I Don't need anything ingame, I will get it by myself.
    Willing to Pay for 2-3 extra months for you.

    You Provide:
    Expansions for me

    If interested, send pm or add me on skype: Will-i-am12345

  10. #13590
    Looking for someone to recruit me, and provide battlechest + Cata&MoP on EU servers.
    What u get from me :
    - I am 22year old , 4years exp wow player , fast lvler etc etc
    - you chosing faction and realm
    - leveling as many chars as you want (all to lvl 90 ofc)
    - i also got many friends on horde and aliance side (so boosting in instances wont be problem)
    - i will continue to play on this acc and will pay for gametimes after first 30days ..
    So all i want is expansions and we gona rush ..

    done.
    Last edited by backtowow; 2012-12-02 at 05:49 PM.

  11. #13591
    Quote Originally Posted by Pachycrocuta View Post
    I don't think you will get any takers on this
    Got it before on my other account, might get it again, might not, ill take my chances :P.

  12. #13592

    Want to Send RAF or SOR

    Currently play on Uldaman, looking send RAF or SOR. I play from 9:30pm - around 1:30am Central time. If you are looking for an inv and an someone to level toon with or play with. Since I cannot pm send me and email at Love2WoW99 at hot mail

  13. #13593
    Hi, looking for someone to do RAF with on US - Alterac Mountains Horde side, i will pay for my expansions and for my gametime all i want from you is time, and to supply gold for riding skill and some other crap.

    Skype : Urielzinho

  14. #13594
    Got one, thank you!
    Last edited by neuropsycho; 2012-11-17 at 10:54 PM.

  15. #13595
    Hey MMO Community!

    I am looking to get Recruited. I am looking to join the US Servers, As i'm into PvP, and it seems more active.
    --What I have--

    I plan to play ALOT at nights. Night times mainly, We'll talk about it more on skype.
    Will need a way to buy the digital purchase, Unless you can give me the keys, Then it will negate some of the things i want.

    If you buy me the Digital Purchase, All the way up to Cataclysm, I will not require gold, I will not require flying, Paid professions, I will only want bags, Plus, you're getting a good deal out of all of it. I will definitely be there to level many toons with you, I do have experience as i have a US account, I just don't really play it anymore.

    If you don't buy me the Digital stuff, I will require gold, Flying, paid professions, as well as bags. Think carefully !

    I'm mainly a PvPer! I love to PvP! Would love if we joined a PvP Server, or if you had experience on your current server, that works as well! Thanks!

    Please, Quickly, or skype me narcotics1995.

  16. #13596
    The Patient Buckeye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Columbus, OH.
    Posts
    205
    Looking to be recruited for RaF, US(EST).

    I require:
    -Someone who wants to level 2-3 characters to max RaF-benefitted level, at least.
    -Play on a high pop PvP US server and also have a lot of free time in the evenings and late nights, possibly mornings if we're both around.
    -A 60-Day gametime card code. I require nothing else, no gold or hand holding. Time card and time commitment, all I want.

    I offer:
    -Experience leveling multiple characters raf/non-raf.
    -High availability, consistent schedule.
    -I buy all expansions.
    -Will farm on off hours to help create a good source of gold for us if we roll fresh on our server of choice.

    I'm a no bullshit player and like to get things done, would like to start this tomorrow night(8-9pm+) or monday anytime. Message me on here and we can talk further. Will be checking messages most of the night.

  17. #13597
    Hello.

    Looking for a person to be recruited by me, EU realms only.

    This message is not intended for use by gold sellers because no benefits will be provided other than those which are traditionally given by Blizzard. No additional IRL money, in-game money, game cards, etc. should be expected.

    Contact email:
    alex_l1 ((at)) bezeqint ((dot)) net

    Thank you.

  18. #13598
    Dreadlord
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Common Sense Nation
    Posts
    775
    I am looking to recruit someone on Outland Alliance EU

    What I will provide:

    Alot of time to level up
    gonna role a Tank class to grind through LFD as soon as we hit 15
    extremely fast leveling (12-15h played to level 80)
    bags and 200g

    What you must provide:

    The Battlechest (costs 5$ at the moment)
    A decent amount of time to level


    I don't mind how many we level.


    pm me
    Last edited by Rinnegan; 2012-11-18 at 01:14 PM.

  19. #13599
    Quote Originally Posted by Clingingfire View Post
    Hey MMO Community!

    I am looking to get Recruited. I am looking to join the US Servers, As i'm into PvP, and it seems more active.
    --What I have--

    I plan to play ALOT at nights. Night times mainly, We'll talk about it more on skype.
    Will need a way to buy the digital purchase, Unless you can give me the keys, Then it will negate some of the things i want.

    If you buy me the Digital Purchase, All the way up to Cataclysm, I will not require gold, I will not require flying, Paid professions, I will only want bags, Plus, you're getting a good deal out of all of it. I will definitely be there to level many toons with you, I do have experience as i have a US account, I just don't really play it anymore.

    If you don't buy me the Digital stuff, I will require gold, Flying, paid professions, as well as bags. Think carefully !

    I'm mainly a PvPer! I love to PvP! Would love if we joined a PvP Server, or if you had experience on your current server, that works as well! Thanks!

    Please, Quickly, or skype me narcotics1995.
    Still looking! don't ditch me like the last guy!

  20. #13600
    Looking for a SoR. If you want a free mount skype me. I have a 60 day mem card and will put it in right after i get Scrolled. Thus you will receive the kool mount! Skype account: phatmatt06

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •