Looking for someone to recruit me, and provide battlechest + Cata&MoP on EU servers.
    What u get from me :
    - I am 22year old , 4years exp wow player , fast lvler etc etc
    - you chosing faction and realm
    - leveling as many chars as you want (all to lvl 90 ofc)
    - i also got many friends on horde and aliance side (so boosting in instances wont be problem)
    - i will continue to play on this acc and will pay for gametimes after first 30days ..
    So all i want is expansions and we gona rush ..

Looking to send someone a RaF invitation, if anyone is interested!
    I play on Wyrmrest accord and Moon Guard US side, two RP servers! I have tons of free time on my hands, so I'll be able to play as much as YOU! I can't provide the game or game time, unfortunately, but I CAN provide a fun person to play with while leveling up a few alts to 80 quickly and easily!

If interested, e-mail me at forevererika22 at hotmail!

Looking for a SOR, you must provide a code for gametime or pandaria expansion if you want the mount, pm me!

If you want the mount, this will be a 100% chance you'll get it.

Hello guys

Looking for RAF

- Eng/Pol Speakers
    - few h/day
    - You will send me RAF
    - Horde
    - 2-3 80 lvl characters
    - any high pop eu English realm
    Contact me via setttlers at GMAIL/or here
    Can play tank/healer 3 years of exp but i need at last one dps character (mage:P)
    greetings

Am on EU servers and please contact me b4 send a inv cos we need to talk a bit
    Last edited by Setlers; 2012-11-14 at 02:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dragon-z View Post
    still looking
    No one in their right mind will provide the expansions along with the raf. That's basically having someone to buy you the entire game and give you the benefits of raf, which alone is more than enough.

Also, if someone wants to be recruited on Sylvanas EU (Alliance ) contact me here or in PM. I feel like creating a worgen nowadays
    (providing gold, help, mats, etc )

Hello.

Looking for a person to be recruited by me.

This message is not intended for use by gold sellers because no benefits will be provided other than those which are traditionally given by Blizzard. No additional IRL or in-game money should be expected.

Contact email:
    alex_l1 ((at)) bezeqint ((dot)) net

Thank you.

Already found what im looking for Sorry guys!

Hi! Im looking to be recruited!

Im a 24 year old guy from EU (Sweden). Im looking for a mature guy/girl who would want to recruit me and get back to wow (have not played Pandaria).
    I mostly have time to play during the evenings and weekends, so im probably what you call a "casual" player when it comes to time i can spend on the game. I have leveled some different classes in the past but i dont mind getting a few up to 80 if you are up for it aswell.

I have already bought a copy of the battle chest but since im a student i wouldent mind if the person who recruits me could help me out with the first month or so (no requirement what so ever tho)

Iv always played on PVP realms before (pretty high pop) so i pref if we go on some populated PVP server. Iv also played Alliance for 90% of my gametime so i prefer Alliance over Horde but im open for suggestions. I see this as an oppertunity to get to know someone aswell while we play and talk on skype or such, makes the game ten times more enjoyable imo.

If anyone feels like this could be something for them, send me a pm ! (when i say mature im really hoping for someone in/around my age)
    Last edited by melak; 2012-11-15 at 12:09 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Runecapeman
    I try not to post anywhere anymore, due to fear of being infracted. Feels like there are too many mods that aren't screened well enough. "Dirty cops" if you will.

Looking to Be Recruited on any EU realms! Prefer High pop realm

I provide:
    12+ hours playtime a day.
    6 years experience of the game.
    A Serious and Friendly player.
    Gamecards for both of us.
    Mount + 1 month Gametime for you, right after I have been recruited.
    I Don't need anything ingame, I will get it by myself.
    Willing to Pay for 2-3 extra months for you.

You Provide:
    Expansions for me

If interested, send pm or add me on skype: Will-i-am12345

Looking to Recruit a Friend on a highly populated EU PVP server - Ragnaros

Private message me for details for an invite!

Quote Originally Posted by melak View Post
    Hi! Im looking to be recruited!

Im a 24 year old guy from EU (Sweden). Im looking for a mature guy/girl who would want to recruit me and get back to wow (have not played Pandaria).
    I mostly have time to play during the evenings and weekends, so im probably what you call a "casual" player when it comes to time i can spend on the game. I have leveled some different classes in the past but i dont mind getting a few up to 80 if you are up for it aswell.

I have already bought a copy of the battle chest but since im a student i wouldent mind if the person who recruits me could help me out with the first month or so (no requirement what so ever tho)

Iv always played on PVP realms before (pretty high pop) so i pref if we go on some populated PVP server. Iv also played Alliance for 90% of my gametime so i prefer Alliance over Horde but im open for suggestions. I see this as an oppertunity to get to know someone aswell while we play and talk on skype or such, makes the game ten times more enjoyable imo.

If anyone feels like this could be something for them, send me a pm ! (when i say mature im really hoping for someone in/around my age)
    Hello, melak. Limitations of this site restrict new people like me from sending you a private message, so please contact me via email:
    alex_l1 ((at)) bezeqint ((dot)) net .

Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by AlexL View Post
    Hello, melak. Limitations of this site restrict new people like me from sending you a private message, so please contact me via email:
    alex_l1 ((at)) bezeqint ((dot)) net .

Thank you.
    Sorry Alex, iv already found what im looking for, good luck tho !
    Quote Originally Posted by Runecapeman
    I try not to post anywhere anymore, due to fear of being infracted. Feels like there are too many mods that aren't screened well enough. "Dirty cops" if you will.

Quote Originally Posted by Dethox View Post
    Also, if someone wants to be recruited on Sylvanas EU (Alliance ) contact me here or in PM. I feel like creating a worgen nowadays
    (providing gold, help, mats, etc )
    If you havent found anyone for raf, im willing to join. I can play over 12-18 hours a week (my job absorbs most of my time). I can play Alliance or the Horde no problem with that. I was active player at golden TBC era and little time in cata, now i would like to taste wow again. Ofc i buy my expansions.

Looking for a SOR, you must provide a code for gametime or pandaria expansion if you want the mount, pm me!

Quote Originally Posted by eziot View Post

I don't think you will get any takers on this

Looking to RaF and/or SoR someone to any EU server. If you move to Outland, I'll be able to help you with boosts/gear/gold etc. Drop me a private message for more details!

Looking to RAF to play wow with il play any server or any side with you idc i prefer U.S servers though because thats where i live. You have to get ur own battlechest/expansions i just want a fun person to level and enjoy the game with PM me or send me a email at amyers0456 at Gmail . C O M

Looking to Be Recruited on any EU realms! Prefer High pop realm

I provide:
    12+ hours playtime a day.
    6 years experience of the game.
    A Serious and Friendly player.
    Gamecards for both of us.
    Mount + 1 month Gametime for you, right after I have been recruited.
    I Don't need anything ingame, I will get it by myself.
    Willing to Pay for 2-3 extra months for you.

You Provide:
    Expansions for me

If interested, send pm or add me on skype: Will-i-am12345

Looking for someone to recruit me, and provide battlechest + Cata&MoP on EU servers.
    What u get from me :
    - I am 22year old , 4years exp wow player , fast lvler etc etc
    - you chosing faction and realm
    - leveling as many chars as you want (all to lvl 90 ofc)
    - i also got many friends on horde and aliance side (so boosting in instances wont be problem)
    - i will continue to play on this acc and will pay for gametimes after first 30days ..
    So all i want is expansions and we gona rush ..

done.
    Last edited by backtowow; 2012-12-02 at 05:49 PM.