Quote Originally Posted by Xantrus View Post
    Look forward to some gaming fun together

You ok with alliance, or prefer horde?
    I have only ever played alliance so that's ok with me
    I'll create a new char and /w you around 20.00 this evening

Hey guys, still looking

Looking to recruit some on U.S servers that wants to level fast and level multiple toons. I've had bad luck with RAF in the past just because people ditch or w.e but hopefully that will change. We can level as many characters as you want and fast because we will be dung grinding. All I ask of you is to be on alot, so we can level fast! (if you aren't please don't bother replying to me.)

----What I can provide----
    WoW battle chest -comes with WoW up to WOTLK and one month game time.
    Gold if we play on a certain server.
    experience.
    fast leveling.

----What I ask of you----
    Skype.
    Please be on A LOT, this is a big deal because I am on a lot, and would like to level fast!
    Some sort of WoW experience.
    Willing to level fast!.

Thanks for looking, if you are interested PLEASE add my SKYPE (Nerlens) Thanks!

Deleted
    Willing to recruit some on the U.S Server Emerald Dream.

I can provide the following

- I am on everyday of the week
    - Recruitment into my own guild with the ability to use the guild bank/repairs.
    - Fast levelling
    - New friends

Please be on and active if you are willing to do this.
    Contact me via email or Skype - Leperaffinity Email - jpolonski7 gmail (dot com)
    Last edited by mmoc6b65cb74fc; 2012-11-20 at 11:25 PM.

Deleted
    Hello all! I am looking for someone to recruit on the U.S. server on the Emerald Dream (PVPRP) (allience)
    I'm on everyday and I'm looking for someone that wants to lvl fast! I have my own guild with repairs and my guild will lvl with us too!
    I'm looking for someone very active, we also have vent =)
    If your interested my skype name is Kaity.kenns
    thnx =)

Send me a private message for my e-mail to send me a scroll!

Still looking to RAF, I play from 9:30pm - (1-2:30am) Central Time on US server. I am looking to level some toons and will help with profs and bags. Send me your email to Love2WoW99 (at) hotmail.com to receive invite

Looking for someone to recruit me, and provide battlechest + Cata&MoP on EU servers.
    What u get from me :
    - I am 22year old , 4years exp wow player , fast lvler (10hrs to lvl 80) etc etc
    - you chosing faction and realm
    - leveling as many chars as you want (all to lvl 90 ofc)
    - i also got many friends on horde and aliance side (so boosting in instances wont be problem)
    - i will continue to play on this acc and will pay for gametimes after first 30days ..
    So all i want is expansions and we gona rush ..

done .
    Last edited by backtowow; 2012-12-02 at 05:49 PM.

Looking to recruit some on U.S servers that wants to level fast and level multiple toons. We can level as many characters as you want and fast because we will be dung grinding. All I ask of you is to be on alot, so we can level fast! (if you aren't please don't bother replying to me.) skype is "Nerlens"

----What I can provide----
    WoW battle chest -comes with WoW up to WOTLK and one month game time.
    Gold if we play on a certain server.
    experience.
    fast leveling.

----What I ask of you----
    Skype.
    Please be on A LOT, this is a big deal because I am on a lot, and would like to level fast!
    Some sort of WoW experience.
    Willing to level fast!.

Thanks for looking, if you are interested PLEASE add my SKYPE (Nerlens) Thanks!

Deleted
    Hello all,

Im looking to recruit someone to level with of course (EU server). First and foremost, I'm not looking for someone to hardcore level with. I am active on weekday evening and all through the weekends.

I am willing to pick up the Battlechest, provided of course, that you are willing to stick with the leveling (I dont want to buy it for people who will just quit).
    I can provide gold for mounts, skills, etc. Will be playing on the horde side.

So if anyone might be interested, just send me a PM here and we can sort something out.

Many thanks.

Looking to be referred on US EST server.

Already have Wow Battle Chest

Looking for gold, boa's etc and decent guild and whatever else you can offer me.

I am looking only to level 1 char.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by derpherp View Post
    Looking to be referred on US EST server.

Already have Wow Battle Chest

Looking for gold, boa's etc and decent guild and whatever else you can offer me.

I am looking only to level 1 char.

Thanks.
    I can recruit you and provide you a lvl 25 guild and some gold. I play on two good realms as well. Let me know! I would like to just level a warlock.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ershiin View Post
    Oh.. My.. God..
    This is petty beyond belief.

Why dont we start complaining about how M&Ms should be color coded while we're at it?
    Or how it should be called a Burger with Cheese because Cheeseburger is misleading?

Quote Originally Posted by Rukus View Post
    I can recruit you and provide you a lvl 25 guild and some gold. I play on two good realms as well. Let me know! I would like to just level a warlock.
    Hey Rukus. You got a pm. Thanks for the reply. Just have a few questions for you

Looking to recruit a friend someone on US horde PVP server.

I will provide

- battle chest ( wotlk + 1 month game time)
    - lvl 25 guild
    - Mount training up to 280%
    - Enchants/gems upon hitting 90
    - Will level multiple toons if desired

What you provide

- BE ACTIVE PLEASE ( I play 5-11 EST) weekdays and most of sat/sun
    - Cata/mop if you wish.

PM me if interested.

10+ Year Old Account
    Looking to send out a RAF for the mount,i can level with you and provide a level 25 guild EU Horde but i wont be providing gold or battlechest,i believe in hard work not charity!

Deleted
    Dear wow gamers,

Im looking for some one that can recruit me, I have the battle chest next to me The things that i excpect is a hardcore player that wants to lvl every day.

eu server

---------- Post added 2012-11-23 at 09:58 PM ----------

add me on sky dorustr.

---------- Post added 2012-11-23 at 10:04 PM ----------

Still looking ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorustr View Post
    Dear wow gamers,

Im looking for some one that can recruit me, I have the battle chest next to me The things that i excpect is a hardcore player that wants to lvl every day.

eu server

---------- Post added 2012-11-23 at 09:58 PM ----------

add me on sky dorustr.

---------- Post added 2012-11-23 at 10:04 PM ----------

Still looking ?
    Hey there! Send me an email at adiktopoulos@yahoo.gr with your details, so I can recruit you

Looking to be recruited, will provide my own keys, would prefer to level on Horde Illidan US, send me a pm if interested. or shoot me an email at gswarriors8@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by MrFluffypants View Post
    Looking to be recruited, will provide my own keys, would prefer to level on Horde Illidan US, send me a pm if interested. or shoot me an email at gswarriors8@gmail.com
    sent you a PM

STILL Looking to be recruited, will provide my own keys, would prefer to level on Horde Illidan US, send me a pm if interested. or shoot me an email at gswarriors8@gmail.com, easiest way to contact me is via skype, fluffypants25

---------- Post added 2012-11-23 at 09:18 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by MrFluffypants View Post
    STILL Looking to be recruited, will provide my own keys, would prefer to level on Horde Illidan US, send me a pm if interested. or shoot me an email at gswarriors8@gmail.com, easiest way to contact me is via skype, fluffypants25

bump-----0-