1. #13941
    whoever messaged me please add me on skype, my username is jacksonak92. I can't message you back here because I don't have 10 posts

  2. #13942
    Quote Originally Posted by Pufftbaggins View Post
    US CST will be on any server tho.

    I am looking to do RAF I will recruit if I do I will buy you battlechest and cata. We can be on any server you want I will play a tank for instant ques.

    Or

    I am looking to be RAF myself I will do any server horde or alliance requesting battlechest and cata bought. I will play a tank or heals unless you are playing one.

    I have played WoW since Vanilla. I will be on as much as possible and want to get as many chars to 80-85 as possible send me a message on here to get contact info.
    you still looking?

  3. #13943
    Looking for RaF partner. I will recruit on my server and provide:
    !!!ATTENTION = Upon reaching 80lvl with me I will provide Cataclysm and Mists of Pandaria or Game time.
    ALLIANCE, I will be using Healer shaman.
    1: Gold: Repais, Items, Mounts - Ground Normal + Epic, Flyer 150% and EPIC 280% upon reaching 80lvl.
    2: Glyphs, Pots, flasks etc
    3: Boosts from 90lvl friends
    4: Will help skill up proffs
    5: Will provide with raids/RBG on 90.

    YOU = All you need is full game which combines WoW, TBC and Wotlk. It cost around 5$ in blizzard store, if you are interested leave me the message or replay to this post.
    Last edited by ArnoldS; 2012-12-27 at 10:24 PM.

  4. #13944
    LF a recruit! could be on any US server, preferably Aerie Peak but anywhere is fine.

    What I expect:
    You have your battle chest
    You have your own game time.

    What I will provide:
    A friendship :P
    Gold for necessities.
    Time to level multiple characters.
    A guild
    Will help with professions
    Glyphs (to an extent)

    Please PM me if you are serious about this.

  5. #13945
    If you need a US SOR PM me.

  6. #13946
    looking to be recruited willing to level horde or alliance as you provide keys hit me up
    skype: jus2cool4life

  7. #13947
    Looking for someone to recruit me on the European region, you will need to provide me with the EU battlechest. I'm playing as Horde on the Stormscale-EU Server, I have friends there and I'll be starting a fresh due to my main account having to many characters and I do not know where to begin playing so I decided to give it away to a friend of mine, need a fresh start. I'm a fast leveler (without heirlooms I level'd a hunter 1-85 in 3 days and 2 hours playtime) and I will roll anything, if you prefer to quest that is fine by me. I have the guide Zygors Guides if that means anything to anyone and if needed I can also give it to you . I am active a lot and I have a mic if you prefer talking to, I am a easy going guy and I'm also mature, just looking for someone to recruit me so we can both level fast to level 80, maybe do multiple characters if you want to since it will not take long. I will be buying my own month of gametime when I need to so you should get a free month of gametime for 5 euros. I have never cheated/botted/been banned so there should be no worries there if people are worried about that sorta thing.

    Skype: ayemi100
    or Pm me on here to get in contact

    English, I'm from the UK so my time zone is GMT. Do not care what language you are as long as you speak english.

    Would be a great help to me as I cannot afford a battle chest but I want to start a fresh as soon as I can.

    Do not mind giving you the gold I earn along the way to pay off for your expenses
    Last edited by Sulli50; 2012-12-27 at 11:39 PM.

  8. #13948
    Field Marshal
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    West Virginia
    Posts
    66
    Looking for someone to recruit me on EU.
    I currently play on US so I will be starting anew, I have no preference realm wise. It also can be Horde or Alliance I have and play both so it's not a big deal.

    I can provide:
    My own keys and game time
    A knowledgeable player
    As many toons as you choose to level in the 90 days
    Reliability

    I expect:
    Coverage of my expenses (skills, mounts, bags...etc)
    Gold for 280% flying at 70
    A guild with leveling perks
    Reliability

    The one problem is I would need someone who is able to play around my schedule which would allow play time M-F approx 7:30pm-12:30am Eastern time which is 1:30 AM-6:30am CET, weekends are mostly open time wise. My schedule is pretty well set in stone so I can easily provide the full details of when I am available for leveling at the get go.

    If interested or if you would like more information just PM me.

  9. #13949
    I can't pm yet but I'd love the chance to RAF with ou I can provide all you need as well as 90 gear I've been playing since vanilla so I do have alot of exp. if you would like to join me please Skype me at Jalen.strickland

  10. #13950
    Hey I'm looking for someone to scroll of resurrection to me, I'm willing to play with you on your server and join your guild, I was thinking of becoming a healer or tank but I will dps I you or the guild needs it for the instant lvl 80. Please feel free to send a scroll of resurrection to Dagdudehunt - Agammagan (US)

    ---------- Post added 2012-12-28 at 02:20 AM ----------

    Do we really need to post 10 times?

  11. #13951
    Quote Originally Posted by Pufftbaggins View Post
    US CST will be on any server tho.

    I am looking to do RAF I will recruit if I do I will buy you battlechest and cata. We can be on any server you want I will play a tank for instant ques.

    Or

    I am looking to be RAF myself I will do any server horde or alliance requesting battlechest and cata bought. I will play a tank or heals unless you are playing one.

    I have played WoW since Vanilla. I will be on as much as possible and want to get as many chars to 80-85 as possible send me a message on here to get contact info.
    hey I can't pm but I'm in

  12. #13952
    Looking for someone to recruit me - Getting back into WoW after a few years!

    What I expect:
    Battle Chest ($5)
    Expansions - If you would like to keep leveling together.
    Money for Mounts etc

    Add me on Skype: jp.gassin

    We can play on any Realm, but I'd prefer Frostmourne and Alliance.

  13. #13953
    looking to recruit some to lvl with possibly even pay for battlechest. skypesouth24

  14. #13954
    just got what i need thx
    Last edited by derpx; 2012-12-28 at 02:58 PM.

  15. #13955
    Field Marshal IGotShaved's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    85
    Hello, I'm looking to recruit someone on Outland EU, Alliance.
    After a long break I decided to play WoW again, as most of you know, WoW somehow manages you to get in-game.

    I can play 12+H a day since I don't have any school till Feb


    What I provide:
    - Gold
    - I'll pay for all of your expenses (Skills, mounts, gear, etc.)
    - My time and experience
    - Boosts, as most of my friends play on this realm.

    What you provide:
    - Game keys
    - Know the game
    - Can play long shifts
    - Want to level asap.



    My Skype: Ginopietermaai2

  16. #13956
    The Patient Nuex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Salem, OR
    Posts
    237
    I have an account 2 accounts that need SoR (1 US and 1 EU).
    Would like to RAF (recruited) a new EU account though.

    Add on skype; Draviene
    (Please include in a message whether you are EU or US, also include if you are for RaF (EU) or SoR (US or EU). Please let me know what you can provide, and the server you are on (for EU RaF).

    I'll check my messages tomorrow as it is EARLY in the morning here (US). I'm going to choose whatever sounds most appealing.
    (FYI, I work nights and play more during the day, hence the EU account.)

    Preferences to a HM raid progression enviroment.

  17. #13957
    Would anyone that has an active world of Warcraft account please scroll of ressurection me? It's not hard for you to do plus it will help me out, i would be willing to play with you on your server and join your guild as a tank or healer or even a dps.

  18. #13958
    Can someone send SOR to masakron gmail.com (Remx/Burning Legion EU) ?

  19. #13959
    LF someone to recruit on US realms! I will provide the battlechest, and possibly expansions. I am looking for someone preferably to do arenas with, and would like to be 90 by next season, so I'm not far behind. I can be on a lot, but not all the time as I run a pretty large Minecraft server coded by me and have to tend to the community and other problems. If you would like to check the server out the website is http://mcball.net. I have 5 more days off for Christmas, and would like to do a lot of leveling in that time. If you would like to do a RaF and have me pay for your expansions and things, add me on Skype at the username Shamwoow. Please send your age, how often you can play and what you would like to play in the contact request. Thanks!

  20. #13960
    Quote Originally Posted by wrpdndprsd View Post
    Looking for someone to recruit me on EU.
    I currently play on US so I will be starting anew, I have no preference realm wise. It also can be Horde or Alliance I have and play both so it's not a big deal.

    I can provide:
    My own keys and game time
    A knowledgeable player
    As many toons as you choose to level in the 90 days
    Reliability

    I expect:
    Coverage of my expenses (skills, mounts, bags...etc)
    Gold for 280% flying at 70
    A guild with leveling perks
    Reliability

    The one problem is I would need someone who is able to play around my schedule which would allow play time M-F approx 7:30pm-12:30am Eastern time which is 1:30 AM-6:30am CET, weekends are mostly open time wise. My schedule is pretty well set in stone so I can easily provide the full details of when I am available for leveling at the get go.

    If interested or if you would like more information just PM me.
    Yes I replied to you but I can't pm email me at jalenstrick32 and that will be at yahoo

    ---------- Post added 2012-12-28 at 07:07 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by waffletastic View Post
    LF someone to recruit on US realms! I will provide the battlechest, and possibly expansions. I am looking for someone preferably to do arenas with, and would like to be 90 by next season, so I'm not far behind. I can be on a lot, but not all the time as I run a pretty large Minecraft server coded by me and have to tend to the community and other problems. If you would like to check the server out the website is I have 5 more days off for Christmas, and would like to do a lot of leveling in that time. If you would like to do a RaF and have me pay for your expansions and things, add me on Skype at the username Shamwoow. Please send your age, how often you can play and what you would like to play in the contact request. Thanks!
    I'm yur man ima message you on skype

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •