1. #13961
    The Patient Nuex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Salem, OR
    Posts
    255
    Looking for a EU RaF.

    I'll Provide:
    -Motivation
    -Dedication
    -My own Battlechest + expensions (Unless you want to be kind enough to provide that )
    -At least 6 hours a day (a schedule or whatever could be arranged)

    Would like you to provide:
    -Financial support
    -Time & Effort
    -Friendship (would be nice to have a friend or 2 when starting fresh)
    -Experience (would like to be surrounded by others who are dedicated to progression, knows class mechanics, etc.)
    -Help with professions Considering we will be power leveling, it will be a tad difficult to level my professions very easily)
    -A spot in a guild with all the perks (Level 25 guild)

    Additional Info:
    -Looking for an English speaking server
    -Big on HM progression
    -Would like to level at least 3 characters (Paladin, Monk, Warlock)
    -Would like a server/realm that is pretty big on PvE

    May edit details later

    Contact:
    Skype: Draviene (Best way to contact)
    Or you can just PM me

    PLEASE include in your message:
    -Age
    -Gender
    -Server
    -Guild
    -What you are offering
    -A little about your experience with wow

    Thank you for your time!

  2. #13962
    Looking to recruit someone, prefer someone that is very active, leveling on US Illidan, Horde, can provide gold and WoW Battle Chest, contact me via pm or skype fluffypants25, if you're interested. Looking to level a toon very quickly.

  3. #13963
    Looking for an EU Scroll of Resurrection
    Realm i want to go with sor: Sylvanas/EU - Ally
    send it to the character ''Eal'' of Shattered Halls. or pm me for mail.

  4. #13964
    i'm going to buy a new wow account while its in offer i wont be on all the time because i am from the EU but you will get the mount so if any 1 is interested i want:

    *a full US server alliance populated
    *some gold to buy pet battles and mounts.

    If any one is interested send me a message.

  5. #13965
    Quote Originally Posted by zwiggy View Post
    i'm going to buy a new wow account while its in offer i wont be on all the time because i am from the EU but you will get the mount so if any 1 is interested i want:

    *a full US server alliance populated
    *some gold to buy pet battles and mounts.

    If any one is interested send me a message.


    Hey i don't have the minimum requirements to Send messages , but am willing to recruit you however pm me your Email / Skype so we could set things up .

  6. #13966
    Field Marshal IGotShaved's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    88
    Hello, I'm looking to recruit someone on Outland EU, Alliance.
    After a long break I decided to play WoW again, as most of you know, WoW somehow manages you to get in-game.

    I can play 12+H a day since I don't have any school till Feb


    What I provide:
    - Gold
    - I'll pay for all of your expenses (Skills, mounts, gear, etc.)
    - My time and experience
    - Boosts, as most of my friends play on this realm.

    What you provide:
    - Game keys
    - Know the game
    - Can play long shifts
    - Want to level asap.



    My Skype: Ginopietermaai2

  7. #13967
    I want to send someone a Scroll of Resurrection. EU player, have 90s on both sides, on realms Moonglade and Argent Dawn (also levelling on those two, so would prefer sending from either of those two, if that doesn't bother you). Naturally I would prefer if you bought the game time afterwards.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chen Stormstout
    To ask why we fight is to ask why leaves fall. (...)
    Quote Originally Posted by TotalBiscuit
    Gravity? We fight because gravity? Never listen to a philosophy from a panda.

  8. #13968
    i'm looking to recruit in any eu realm. Have been playing since 2005. Will level as many alts you like, can provide ventrilo server/skype. Can provide gold if Grim Batol - Alliance EU.


    Can also send SOR. If you want SOR, send me a pm!

  9. #13969
    got the sor
    Last edited by derpx; 2012-12-29 at 11:47 PM.

  10. #13970
    Hi guys!

    I have the next three days off and I'd like to level a character to 80. I allowed myself to be recruited by someone here a week or two ago who claimed to be super active but we played about a total of ~3 hours and I never heard from him again, so that kind of sucks.

    What I prefer:

    PvE server
    High population

    I don't care about faction. If I had to give any preference though, it'd probably be a slight lean towards Alliance. I have the next three days off and nothing to do, so I can play quite literally all day to hit 80 (not that it would take that long).

    I'm willing to pay for my own keys, although I just ask you be willing and ready to hit 80 by Monday. I really don't want to spend more cash to have you ditch out on me like the last person. I intend to play a healer, and I'm happy doing either quests or LFD grinding.

    I won't demand anything, but gold for mounts (epic flying at least so I can farm materials) would be really cool.

    If you're interested my skype name is Taiganost. Hit me up!

  11. #13971
    LF someone to recruit on US realms! I will provide the battlechest, and possibly expansions. I am looking for someone preferably to do arenas with, and would like to be 90 by next season, so I'm not far behind. I can be on a lot, but not all the time as I run a pretty large Minecraft server coded by me and have to tend to the community and other problems. If you would like to check the server out the website is http://mcball.net. I have 5 more days off for Christmas, and would like to do a lot of leveling in that time. If you would like to do a RaF and have me pay for your expansions and things, add me on Skype at the username Shamwoow. Please send your age, how often you can play and what you would like to play in the contact request. Thanks!

  12. #13972
    Quote Originally Posted by derpx View Post
    need someone to send me SoR (EU)

    skype: ri8_ri8

    can't use pm msgs cuz less than 10 posts
    Give us a character and realm name at least. You can't send SoR to Skype. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Chen Stormstout
    To ask why we fight is to ask why leaves fall. (...)
    Quote Originally Posted by TotalBiscuit
    Gravity? We fight because gravity? Never listen to a philosophy from a panda.

  13. #13973
    I would like to be resurrected, somebody!

    Character - Xiona, Greymane, US
    ~Alexstrasza runs in, gets frozen for the ENTIRE battle then realizes she can breathe fire, jumps out, lets YOU kill him, then steals the spotlight with the whole BRAVE SOLDIERS THANK YOU FOR AIDING ME crap and goes on her merry way.
    Then again THERE MUST ALWAYS BE A EARTH ASPECT But then thrall GASP Takes Deathwings chin and becomes the new NELTHRALLION!

    ~Edit~ My past self must be some sort of a prophet.

  14. #13974
    Hello, I would dearly like to get resurrected by someone, if someone has the time and the inclination. My character: Aulof, Gurubashi, US

    Thanks folks!

  15. #13975
    I sent you an SoR Copper

  16. #13976
    Quote Originally Posted by Javafiend View Post
    Hi guys!

    I have the next three days off and I'd like to level a character to 80. I allowed myself to be recruited by someone here a week or two ago who claimed to be super active but we played about a total of ~3 hours and I never heard from him again, so that kind of sucks.

    What I prefer:

    PvE server
    High population

    I don't care about faction. If I had to give any preference though, it'd probably be a slight lean towards Alliance. I have the next three days off and nothing to do, so I can play quite literally all day to hit 80 (not that it would take that long).

    I'm willing to pay for my own keys, although I just ask you be willing and ready to hit 80 by Monday. I really don't want to spend more cash to have you ditch out on me like the last person. I intend to play a healer, and I'm happy doing either quests or LFD grinding.

    I won't demand anything, but gold for mounts (epic flying at least so I can farm materials) would be really cool.

    If you're interested my skype name is Taiganost. Hit me up!
    Are you gonna play on EU or US? Cause i can go with you as i do play on EU.
    EDIT: I added you on skype, accept and we will talk over there. C:

  17. #13977
    Looking to recruit someone, prefer someone that is very active, leveling on US Illidan, Horde, can provide gold and WoW Battle Chest, contact me via pm or skype fluffypants25, if you're interested. Looking to level a toon very quickly.

  18. #13978
    Looking to be recruited. on US ONLY. English must be your main language

    I will provide my own keys. Please be active and provide gold, training, and other necessities.

    About me:

    -18 years old.
    -Senior in high school.
    -Available from 3:30 - 11pm weekdays. Weekends vary

    Please have nearly the same availability as me.

    Add me on skype : touchesirl

    ---------- Post added 2012-12-30 at 04:09 AM ----------

    Added a user named SpecialK. Made me buy battlechest then he removed me. Idk why he did it, selfish prick. I have screenshots, too

  19. #13979
    The Patient Nuex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Salem, OR
    Posts
    255
    Quote Originally Posted by Radonn View Post
    Looking to be recruited. on US ONLY. English must be your main language

    I will provide my own keys. Please be active and provide gold, training, and other necessities.

    About me:

    -18 years old.
    -Senior in high school.
    -Available from 3:30 - 11pm weekdays. Weekends vary

    Please have nearly the same availability as me.

    Add me on skype : touchesirl

    ---------- Post added 2012-12-30 at 04:09 AM ----------

    Added a user named SpecialK. Made me buy battlechest then he removed me. Idk why he did it, selfish prick. I have screenshots, too
    His username should be a give away not to trust him.

  20. #13980

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •