10+ Year Old Account
    LF RAF Partner on US Alliance Arygos. Want to level a couple of 70 / 80 twinks. Basically just on it for the triple exp. Message me if interested.

Deleted
    I want to either RaF or SoR someone. I'll provide you with bags/gold.
    I play on The Maelstrom EU and I got 6 years experience. Contact me via PM on mmo-champion!

Looking to Recruit someone. You provide Battlechest. Skype is Khromix. We can talk about details there
    Last edited by khromix; 2013-01-04 at 12:42 AM.

Looking to RaF someone! Horde or Alliance any Realm. You must provide YOUR cd keys and game time. US ONLY! You will be provided with gold, mounts and help with lvling professions. ( if on home realm, which is Horde, Thrall. You will also be provided with a group of my friends to raid and dungeon together and get an instant promotion in our guild. Great community.) Willing to lvl as many 79's as you want or if you just want to get started right away with a fresh 80 thats fine too! We both get a free lvls and we both get the RaF 2 person mount! Add me on skype if you are interested: PBKicker99 I am available 7 days a week. Weekdays from 8:30 am - 9:00 pm EST. And weekends im available ANYTIME! I have 2 90's and Maxed LW. If you chose a LW i can provide you with great gear and 90 PvP armor.

Deleted
    Hello, I'm looking to recruit someone on Outland EU, Alliance.
    After a long break I decided to play WoW again, as most of you know, WoW somehow manages you to get in-game.

I can play 12+H a day since I don't have any school till Feb

What I provide:
    - Gold
    - I'll pay for all of your expenses (Skills, mounts, gear, etc.)
    - My time and experience
    - Boosts, as most of my friends play on this realm.

What you provide:
    - Game keys
    - Know the game
    - Can play long shifts
    - Want to level asap.

My Skype: Ginopietermaai2

Deleted
    Hello everyone. I'm currently looking for a wow partner to do raf with. I've previously recruited another forum member which couldn't level anymore. Oh well.

I'll provide : -50% discount on bchest ( even if the promotion has ended )
    -Gold for expenses, mounts, skills.
    -60 days gamecard (AFTER you bought the first 2 months and I get the mount )
    -Spot in a good pvp guild ( if you decide to do so )

You'll provide : -Buy battlechest yourself ( with my 50% off link )
    -Pay for atleast 1 month
    -Be mature, friendly and dedicated.

For more info PM me or contact me on cr15ti_1503 on skype.
    Be aware : I won't buy you gamekeys, you will get them yourself. I'll only give you the 50% promotion. ( reason being that I could RaF myself by buying all the keys )

Deleted
    Goodday ,

Recently i've tried the new MoP expansion , kinda liked it.
    Now here's the deal , you Send me a SoR and we are both happy

Hey fellow mmo champs! Recently built a new PC and looking to get back into gaming, on that note i'd like to be recruited for RAF and start a fresh adventure!
    Some Preferences i have:
    -US Horde (anywhere)
    -You must make time to level
    -must at least be 18+

message me with details and what you can provide! Cheers!

-Teje

Hi! I am looking for a Scroll of Resurrection. I have recently spoken to an admin regarding a scroll on my account and I am unable to get one simply from an in-game send. Unfortunately, I need the email address of the individual sending the scroll in order to receive it. They will manually add everything for me. So if someone could possibly PM me their email address so I can have the tech person activate my scroll I would greatly appreciate it. My character's name is Convenient on server Grizzly Hills US. Once again, thank you for your help!!

Quote Originally Posted by Conveniently View Post
    Hi! I am looking for a Scroll of Resurrection. I have recently spoken to an admin regarding a scroll on my account and I am unable to get one simply from an in-game send. Unfortunately, I need the email address of the individual sending the scroll in order to receive it. They will manually add everything for me. So if someone could possibly PM me their email address so I can have the tech person activate my scroll I would greatly appreciate it. My character's name is Convenient on server Grizzly Hills US. Once again, thank you for your help!!
    Already sent. You should get it soon Batches each hour.

Want to get Recruited to an EU realm??
    Contact me at:
    they.yoyo@gmail.com
    here (private message or a post)!

I Will level with you and even supply you gold for mounts and gifts!
    *if you accept my invitation and add the recruited account a Battle chest and (*at least) 30 days of gametime!
    New: I also get you a Free Cataclysm key!

About myself:
    I have been playing wow since 2.4.3 and have played raider and pvp player whole wotlk, since then i had had lost the account and started a new one.
    today I mainly playing on The Maelstorm EU and Chamber of the Aspects both alliance;
    If you want to get recruited to the horde or another realm i will level with you and get you gifts anyway!

Quote Originally Posted by Teejeepoo View Post
    Hey fellow mmo champs! Recently built a new PC and looking to get back into gaming, on that note i'd like to be recruited for RAF and start a fresh adventure!
    Some Preferences i have:
    -US Horde (anywhere)
    -must at least be 18+

-Teje
    Bumping the thread, still looking

Someone needs the scroll of resurrection?
    I'm looking for anyone who needs to send it.
    Also sought to recruit people, thus easy to liveling

Deleted
    LOOKING TO BE RECRUITED

Part A: ) Ok, i have played WoW on and off for the past 6 years. I know what im doing but after a long break something has clicke din my head. I am generally bad at ranged characters, not just on WoW either, on any game. So i want to make a fresh start.

Part B: )What i want
    -To level 2 characters to 86 (Thats when the triple EXP wears off, (i think.))
    -Some gold, and im not just talking about 200g i'm talking about enough gold to get me 280%
    -EU ENGLISH SERVERS ONLY.
    -Be a active person, you dont have to be super mega active cause i go to sixth form(college.)
    -Know what you're doing.
    -Invite to a friendly guild, whether that be PvE or PvP.
    -(NOT NECESSARY) but paying for some or even 1 of the expansion would be great. (Something to take into account for part D)
    -(NOT NECESSARY) Take some looms, if you can carry us in low level BG's then we will level up 600000x faster from 14-39.

Part C: )
    I will play on Horde OR Alliance i don't really care although i did mainly play Horde in my 6 years of playing
    I have leveled with triple EXP many times before so i know what i am doing.
    I will be leveling a Monk and a Rogue OR DK (haven't decided as of yet.)
    I'm 16.

Part D: )
    I AM ACCEPTING BEST OFFERS.

Send offers to
    joshuaproudfoot@hotmail.com
    or

Dont send "i will recruit you" send what you can give to me if we do go ahead and some info.

Unfortunately Beastmaster Guardian, I need an actual email address to activate my scroll. Quoting from the email I received from Customer Service,

"we are going to make an exception in your case. I have noted your account, so you should have no issues. We will have to manually provide the rewards to you. Just reply back with the following:

Name and realm of character to get boost and to what spec
    If you need a faction change and or server transfer and to where
    Email of person sending you the scroll"

If you would let me use your email address I would greatly appreciate it!! The Customer Service rep will activate the scroll manually to provide everything.

I am looking to recruit someone on my realm of choosing, though I'm not sure which. It will be a PVE EST realm. We will begin on Monday, 1/7. I will initially supply your Battle Chest, and once we hit 80 I will PayPal you $15 or give you a 30 day digital time card. I will only be giving you the money if we hit 80 in less than a week. Sorry but I need this level 80 ASAP.

We can level as many 80s as you want, but I need the first one done ASAP. Please message me on here or e-mail me at bulldogscg(at)gmail.com if you are interested.

add my skype - canzto

---------- Post added 2013-01-04 at 08:12 PM ----------

Bumping the thread, still looking
    Add my skype - Canzto

Looking to RaF someone! Horde or Alliance any Realm. You must provide YOUR cd keys and game time. US ONLY! You will be provided with gold, mounts and help with lvling professions. ( if on home realm, which is Horde, Thrall. You will also be provided with a group of my friends to raid and dungeon together and get an instant promotion in our guild. Great community.) Willing to lvl as many 79's as you want or if you just want to get started right away with a fresh 80 thats fine too! We both get a free lvls and we both get the RaF 2 person mount! Add me on skype if you are interested: PBKicker99 I am available 7 days a week. Weekdays from 8:30 am - 9:00 pm EST. And weekends im available ANYTIME! I have 2 90's and Maxed LW. If you chose a LW i can provide you with great gear and 90 PvP armor.

Some Preferences i have:
    -US Horde (anywhere)
    -must at least be 18+

-Teje
    Still searching for someone fun! Message me

Still searching for someone fun! Message me
    I did! Check your messages haha