mod plz delete
    Last edited by Jeka; 2013-01-21 at 04:23 PM.

Deleted
    looking for a dedicated RaF partner, I will be recruiting you, I would require you to buy battle chest and cata, and I will pay for MoP if we get that far. and I will pay for all expenses over our course such as repairs, gear, mounts, riding and epic flying skills, enchants etc, will also offer a home in a level 25 guild, I will be expecting someone who plays alot of hours so we can make the most out of our xp bonus, and will level as many character's as my partner wants, I am a extremely fast leveller but I will match a pace we come to agreement to, also needing someone who I can talk to and actually have fun with in the process, ontop of that, I will pay a large sum of gold for your time effort and money, and we can live happily ever after.

Contact me at;
    Skype- Azzdotbain

or of course, PM me

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tallon View Post
    i want to be recruited ( i have battlechest) i play on EU u must be willing to level a few 80s pm if intrested
    Hey, I am willing to recruit you. add me on skype if interested : martijn9871

Hey I am looking to recruit someone on US Tichondrius - Horde. Looking to level 2 characters.
    I am a college student that can play generally a lot on weekends and even some weeknights.

What you need to contribute:
    -Your own battlechest key.
    -Good communication for what times you will be available.

What I contribute:
    -I will give you a cataclysm key.

If interested please contact me by EMAIL. ---> colin.cook@live.com

Deleted
    Looking to recruit someone on Frostmane-EU (Alliance)
    I provide a lot of time and expenses you might need ingame.
    You provide cd-keys for yourself. PM me

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    Ok, so apparently my account needs to be inactive after March 4th 2012?.. I thought 4 months of inactivity would be long enough.. damn.

Hi guys
    I am looking to RAF someone on Suntrider Horde EU, looking to level 1 character!
    I provide:
    20k gold. which will be given in parts and not right on the start to make sure you don't go anywhere...
    You take care of what's needed for your account/game-time/cd-keys etc...
    LF someone whos active so we can do this and it wont take too long.
    PMe if interested.

Hi, I'm looking to recruit someone for RaF (I send). Preferably Suramar US server (alliance) but not required. Role/class doesn't matter I mainly want to level a few alts quickly and get the mount. I would prefer someone who can level atleast 2 toons to 80-90 but the more the better. I can help with mounts and other fees if on suramar.
    Please and thank you =).
    Last edited by Kingvallard; 2013-01-22 at 04:15 AM.

Deleted
    I'm sending out Scroll of Resurrections to anyone who meets the following criteria:

-EU only!
    -willing to pay for one month of game time up until 5 Feb!

If you are interested, send me a PM here, or send a mail to voyambi(at)gmail.com!

Hey people! I'm looking for someone for RaF!

I play on the Alliance side of Dalaran (US) I have a 90 Hunter and Druid, mainly do Pvp with them both. I can help with gold/bags and anything of that sort in game. Also I can get us in a level 25 guild for the perks.

I will NOT be able to provide a battle chest or anything of the sort out of game.

I would like to level as many characters as possible. So come prepared! I would also like to make a new friend in game too. Leveling alone is boring!

If interested and committed , send an email to tmlayden14(at)gmail.com

~~~EU~~~EU~~~~EU~~~~EU~~~EU + GIVING BONUS +

Hello !

I'm looking to recruit someone,
    Can play pretty much on every server, but I can supply you with gold and bags on Outland-A

What I provide:
    -free cataclysm key and 30 days gametime after we reach lvl 80
    -I will play tank class ( we will spam quick dungeons )
    -I'm very friendly
    -We will reach level 80 in 1 to 3 days max depending on that how much you can play
    -I can play most of the time, expecially over night

What I expect from you:
    -be friendly
    -have expirience
    -provide your own battlechest key

if interested please contact me on skype:
    mrbane007

Looking to recruit somone
    Im on Alexstraza ally so i can pay for your mounts bags and all that good stuff if we play on that server. You would need to buy your own expansions and sub tho im not gonna pay for you to play.

I have leveled multiple characters through raf running tanks/healers to spam quick instance groups. Usually I am able to get on weekends for a while but weekdays its a little harder.

If your looking to get back into the game or playing for the first time im sure you will have a relaxed leveling experience with no pressure other than to have fun. private message me and we can talk details.

Looking to recruit someone, If your looking to be recruited let me know on my skype which is Khromix
    we can talk about details there

looking to be recruited to wow US. You have to buy me the battlechest buy i will pay for the rest. Would prefer horde on good server like malganis or illidan. I am pacific time zone in United states. I can play at least 4 hours on weekdays and 7+ on weekends.

email: raymondpwns.liou@gmail.com or skype: raymond.liou1

Hey, can anyone possible send me a Scroll of Resurrection? I would be very grateful! EU server
    Last edited by Kram112; 2013-01-23 at 07:43 PM.

Looking to be recruited on a US server. I'll provide my own game keys. Looking for a healthy sum of gold as I'll be providing you a month of gametime and the mount, not to mention it's difficult to find RaF partners. Message me on skype = Nsc1119. Thanks. Looking to hit 80 today if you're up for it. Been able to hit 80 in 8-11 hours /played.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorgash View Post
    I'm sending out Scroll of Resurrections to anyone who meets the following criteria:

-EU only!
    -willing to pay for one month of game time up until 5 Feb!

If you are interested, send me a PM here, or send a mail to voyambi(at)gmail.com!
    bump

Seriously, if you just jump in here and ask for a Scroll, at least provide an e-mail address.

looking to be recruited

Looking to be recruited for the Moon Guard US Horde server. looking to start a new account and have someone to lvl to 80 with, will be rolling a prot pally.

Quote Originally Posted by Osyria View Post
    Looking to be recruited for the Moon Guard US Horde server. looking to start a new account and have someone to lvl to 80 with, will be rolling a prot pally.
    hey ill recruit you for sure man just add me on skype and we can work out details skype: Khromix

Looking for someone to recruit me.

My requirements: be a cool person over 18 (I'm turning 20 in a bit) and be willing to level a few chars to 20. I probably won't get the battlechest until it goes on sale again, but i do wanna play wow. Unless of course you're an incredibly awesome person to play with and i just really wanna play.