Still looking

Looking for someone to do recruit a friend with.(You are being recruited)
    Looking for someone who is nice, fun, and chill to play with.
    I have a lot of time, so I can play a lot. And I want atleast 2 80's.
    I am on Kel' Thuzad US- Alliance.
    I can provide little, I know, it sucks.
    But I can buy bags, repairs, Mounts, and training up to Cold Weather, maybe more in the future when I get more gold.
    If interesting add my skype. m.ochoa52

** You buy your own keys.**
    I don't care for the mount or gametime. Just want 80's. Don't want to spend countless hours trying to get level'd[COLOR="red"]

---------- Post added 2013-01-31 at 07:21 AM ----------
    Last edited by Mikeochoa52; 2013-01-31 at 10:50 AM.

m looking to recruit a friend (not be recruited), and i play horde on Burning Blade (US). i would appreciate it if you would email me as soon as possible at msosnowski24(at)Gmail.com (wouldnt let me put in my full email because i needed to post more often.)

What i can provide
    Gold For nearly anything we will need/want. (im pretty rich)
    A guild thats level 25 so we can get all the perks
    I have a level 90 so i have many friends that wouldnt mind running us through instances if needed
    Pretty Much i can provide EVERYTHING that what you will need.

What im looking for
    All im looking for is a person who would buy their own expansion and membership and ill take care of everything else we will need and want (mounts + flying)
    Whoever you are that wants to link up, please be on frequently as i am on atleast 5/7 days of the week.
    Also be fun, dont be dull and not chat, were gonna be together for awhile.. might as well make the best of it!

Thank you for reading all of that if you did so and please dont hesitate to email me for any questions.
    or you can skype me at hahaowned24 if you can, skype me. would make things much faster and easier

Deleted
    Looking to recruit someone on Stormscale EU ( high populated pvp server )
    I'll get you enough gold for 280% flying, professions, a spot in a 2.2k+ pvp guild (IF you decide to pvp and prove yourself ), links for battle chest for 5 euros, cataclysm for 6 euros ( might get MoP for 10 euros )
    You'll have to have some free time, buy yourself the expansions WITH the links I provide ( WAY Cheaper ).
    I prefer persons that mostly PVP, are 18+ and don't have a really busy schedules for the next couple of months.

DON'T whisper me if you want a pve server, if you can't afford the expansions or if you don't want to get involved into some SERIOUS leveling. I don't want to waste time when I can simply recruit myself and multibox. This is MY LAST time I'll ever be opened to this. IF I don't find someone within a week, I'll just RaF myself.

Contact me via PM or at cr15ti_1503 on skype

Anyone looking to be recruited? I can play 8 hours+ a day

skpye: bustydes

Looking to recruit someone! text my number if you want to be recruited! 9043433674!

You have to pay for your
    own account. I can provide Gold for many things like mounts etc.
    Im on usually every night from 7-1130 eastern time. Looking for a friendly and funny person!
    Also i use vent and skype. skype username is sidk07.

Anyone looking to be recruited? I can play 8 hours+ a day looking to make a few chars on hordeside illidan

skpye: bustydes

Im looking to recruit someone, not to be recruited.

Im looking to recruit a friend (not be recruited), and i play horde on Burning Blade (US). i would appreciate it if you would email me as soon as possible at msosnowski24(at)Gmail.com (wouldnt let me put in my full email because i needed to post more often.)

What i can provide
    I have a level 90 so i have many friends that wouldnt mind running us through instances if needed

What im looking for
    All im looking for is a person who would buy their own expansion and membership and ill take care of everything else we will need and want (mounts + flying)
    Whoever you are that wants to link up, please be on frequently as i am on atleast 5/7 days of the week.
    Also be fun, dont be dull and not chat, were gonna be together for awhile.. might as well make the best of it!

Thank you for reading all of that if you did so and please dont hesitate to email me for any questions.
    or you can skype me at hahaowned24 if you can, skype me. would make things much faster and easier

WTS SoR mount EU

LF some1 who will send me SoR and give 2 month prepaid (offers with MOP key also have higher priority ). EU servers only

Please PM me with offers

Hello, I'm looking for Recruit a friend EU Server! Hit me up! Always playing!

---------- Post added 2013-01-31 at 11:59 PM ----------

[/COLOR]
    Quote Originally Posted by scatform View Post
    Hello I am looking to be recruited on a _US_ server, but only by someone who wants to play the game with me.

I moved from EU to US, I have two chars on EU (scatform + rideit on kazzak EU)

I'm looking for a new home a place to PVE and PVP (I have played since vanilla, rank 14 / gladiator on two chars) and server firsts.

Nowadays I'm more relaxed and like to enjoy the game like in Vanilla, having fun is the main part of the game for me now.

message me here for more details
    Hey, Whats up man? I'm Looking to Recruit a friend! Hit me up either on Skype, chris.mehle85 Or Message me on here i play on a EU Server as well!

---------- Post added 2013-02-01 at 12:30 AM ----------

Please Hit me up!, Looking to Recruit a Friend! On a EU Server!. Be 18+ Fun And Funny & Also fun to Play with! Down to Earth!

You provide:
    Keys
    time to Play
    Last edited by Stald90; 2013-02-01 at 08:04 AM.

Looking to RaF someone! (EU)
    I am looking to RaF someone to Twisting Nether EU
    I plan on leveling at least 5 toons as fast as possible and have an abundance of time to play.

You must provide your games (up to MoP), game time, and time to play

PM me

Looking for a RAF, Partner! will provide gold for license and bags!

Deleted

Cool

Looking for EU SOR to get me back into the game PM me if you can please help me? (or if you need the mount) Many Thanks

Deleted
    Im looking for some one to RaF me into WoW back.

played it for serval years, 20 years old. ( EU )

Gekkemelvin1 for skype.

Looking to recruit someone. Add me on skype to work out details

Deleted
    Hello,

I'm looking to recruit someone on Burning Legion - (EU).

What i provide:
    -Gold for mounts up to flying
    -Free lvl 90 enchants once you start raiding.
    -Free tailoring enchants.
    -Will also be playing a tank class for quick dungeon queues.

What i expect from you.
    Honestly i'm not expecting much. I will NOT be demanding very long play times.
    But if you choose to rush to level 90, i can do that as well. As of now my plan is to level 2 - 90s. We can either rush 1 - 90 or do it one after the other, both options wouldn't matter to me, unless its my raid night. I will be able to play most days. Other then that, i only need you to have your own CD-KEYS.

If interested you can email me at BustedBeech gmail com or pm

Quote Originally Posted by slambulance76 View Post
    RaF partner found, please stop PMing me now. Thanks
    Hey, You still looking for a partner?

---------- Post added 2013-02-01 at 06:07 PM ----------

hey, I'm Looking to Be Recruited! Hit me up!

---------- Post added 2013-02-01 at 06:08 PM ----------

[/COLOR]hey, I'm Looking to Be Recruited! Hit me up![/QUOTE]

Quote Originally Posted by Stald90 View Post
    Hey, You still looking for a partner?

---------- Post added 2013-02-01 at 06:07 PM ----------

hey, I'm Looking to Be Recruited! Hit me up!
    Ill recruit you. But youll have to buy the games and your own time. PM me for details. I have a bunch of time coming up these next couple weeks.
    ---------- Post added 2013-02-01 at 06:08 PM ----------

[/COLOR]hey, I'm Looking to Be Recruited! Hit me up!
    [/QUOTE]

Ill recruit you if youre looking. Youll have to purchase the games yourself and pay for your own time. I will be having a lot of time coming up these next two weeks. PM me for details.
    Intel i9 9900K @ 5GHz | Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4 @ 3600MHz 2x8GB | Asus Maximus XI Z390 | Asus RTX 3080 Ti OC | Corsair HX850 Platinum | Corsair H150i Pro CPU cooler | Acer Predator 32" 2560x1440 170MHz | Samsung 970 EVO 500GB m.2 NVMe SSD | Samsung 970 EVO 1TB m.2 NVMe SSD | Corsair K70 Rapidfire Keyboard | Corsair Virtuoso XT RGB Headphones | Corsair Crystal Series 570x RGB Case | Logitech G604 | Windows 11 Professional x64
    My Youtube Channel

Looking to play on EU?
    ~HORDE~

I am looking to RaF 1 or 2 players to Twisting Nether (EU) and/or Jaedenar (EU)

I am wanting to level at LEAST 1 of each class. Up to level 80 (min) with you, and more then happy to go to 90 with them as that is the plan in the end.

I will provide an abundance of play time to level as fast as possible
    I will help you with whatever I can, but will not do everything for you (level your professions, etc.)
    I am very friendly and knowledgeable on all classes and more then happy to assist you with any questions you may have

You will need to provide the game and expansions up to MoP
    You will need to provide the game time to play
    You will need to have at least a few hours a day or every other day to play.

PM me if you have any questions or if you are interested.

Im looking to recruit a friend (not be recruited), and i play horde on Burning Blade (US). i would appreciate it if you would email me as soon as possible at msosnowski24(at)Gmail.com (wouldnt let me put in my full email because i needed to post more often.)

What i can provide

What im looking for