looking to raf or be raf'd on area 52(horde), stormrage(alliance), or bleeding hollow, or any high pop est realm with a data center location of nyc or chi. not looking for handouts nor would i be providing any. returning after a hiatus during cataclysm(shortly after firelands patch). work between 2pm-10pm est. pm if interested.

Quote Originally Posted by Knight978 View Post
    Us servers on alliance with higher pop then horde. Pm server and leveling method.

Looking for someone to recruit me but have to buy original wow key i will upgrade to wrath and you will get free month/mount and i want gold for training and mounts to reg flyn.
    I'll Recruit You! Whats your Email!?

---------- Post added 2013-02-02 at 01:11 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Killuhtin View Post
    Hey all so im looking some1 to recruit me i can buy the game and stuff PM me for more info
    Hey, I'll recruit you! Do you have skype? Or Email me at chrismehle605(AT)gmail.com

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Stald90 View Post
    Hey, You still looking for a partner?

---------- Post added 2013-02-01 at 06:07 PM ----------

hey, I'm Looking to Be Recruited! Hit me up!

---------- Post added 2013-02-01 at 06:08 PM ----------

[/COLOR]hey, I'm Looking to Be Recruited! Hit me up!
    [/QUOTE]

Heya I can recruit you on Stormscale eu (pvp). I can give you battlechest and cataclysm for 5 euros each. Reply if you are interested.

Deleted
    Looking to send a SoR!
    No strings attatched.
    Add my skype: alexanderzachrison

Looking to recruit someone on Area 52 or Illidan, or another high populated server. US ONLY

i am on almost every day doing dailies and doing raid achievements to get mounts and yes i am a mount collector and pet collector dont really care about PVPin or Raidin too much

Requirements:
    Must Have at least a lvl 90 toon on one of the servers to run use through instances
    Must be willing to level ASAP for 5 or more hours with no delays expect for breaks
    Must provide gold for the following mount rides, professions, bags and other stuff that we may need

Outcome:
    i will provide you with Battle Chest

PM me on here

Can someone please send me a Scroll of Resurrection EU?
    I am dieing to play the game again!!!
    m1ke900hotmailcom
    Big thanks to anyone that does!!!
    Last edited by Ryden; 2013-02-03 at 01:49 AM.

Im looking to recruit a friend (not be recruited), and i play horde on Burning Blade (US). i would appreciate it if you would email me as soon as possible at msosnowski24(at)Gmail.com (wouldnt let me put in my full email because i needed to post more often.)

What i can provide
    Gold For nearly anything we will need/want. (im pretty rich)
    A guild thats level 25 so we can get all the perks
    I have a level 90 so i have many friends that wouldnt mind running us through instances if needed
    Pretty Much i can provide EVERYTHING that what you will need.
    What im looking for
    All im looking for is a person who would buy their own expansion and membership and ill take care of everything else we will need and want (mounts + flying)
    Whoever you are that wants to link up, please be on frequently as i am on atleast 5/7 days of the week.
    Also be fun, dont be dull and not chat, were gonna be together for awhile.. might as well make the best of it!
    Thank you for reading all of that if you did so and please dont hesitate to email me for any questions.
    or you can skype me at hahaowned24 if you can, skype me. would make things much faster and easier

Looking to be recruited on any US horde server (maybe alliance - possible). Message me at nplay04 on skype for more information. Must have a lot of free time, looking to get an 80 tomorrow or Monday at the latest. Can also recruit and pay for your battle chest. If recruited, I'll pay mine.

I am looking to recruit 2 (or 1 if you are dedicated enough) to Twisting Nether EU ~Horde~
    I need to level at LEAST 11 toons to 80 ASAP. And will be leveling them to 90 from there (with or without you, makes no difference to me).
    If you are serious about RaF PM me or message me on Skype' Draviene.
    I've already got my characters set up and ready to go with a plan (it's really not that hard)

Deleted
    Hey, I am looking to be RECRUITED by someone as i have lost my main account and i have no 90. we will first level on your realm EU ONLY
    Requirements:
    We will level at least 1 character on your realm and 1 character on my realm (magtheridon eu alliance.) but we will level more chars if you agree.
    On your realm you will provide gold for normal riding mount (ground) at least.
    You will provide gold for guild rewards heirlooms (2 heirlooms in total) and bags.
    If you can chat on skype it's great.
    Don't expect to play 8 hours a day or to level 11 chars on a realm in 1 week because that won't happen.
    If your guild is great and you want me to stay i might remain on your realm and level only there.
    I will buy my own battlechest and expansions and pay my own gametime.
    PM me if you are interested.

LOOOKING FOR BEING RECRUITED, im a very active player, an experienced one
    ASAP! i would like to start even now! im very friendly and talkative, love joking and having fun ingame =]
    i can do any character u want but i'd prefer to start with paladin or priest, i love horde but we can play anything u want, on any server u want but i'd like it to be PVP!

Quote Originally Posted by Ryden View Post
    Can someone please send me a Scroll of Resurrection EU?
    I am dieing to play the game again!!!
    m1ke900hotmailcom
    Big thanks to anyone that does!!!
    i just sent you one man!

Im looking to recruit a friend (not be recruited), and i play horde on Area-52 (US). i would appreciate it if you would skype me as soon as possible at Exilednathan

What i can provide
    Gold For riding, and usefull stuffs
    I have 4 level 90 so i have many friends that wouldnt mind running us through instances if needed
    What im looking for
    All im looking for is a person who would buy their own expansion and membership and ill take care of everything else we will need and want (mounts + flying)
    Whoever you are that wants to link up, please be on frequently as i am on atleast 5/7 days of the week.
    Also be fun, dont be dull and not chat, were gonna be together for awhile.. might as well make the best of it!
    Thank you for reading all of that if you did so skype me for any questions.
    would make things much faster and easier

NOTE: I can also semi multibox if you can't be able to be on all the time and if you allow me of course.

Heya I can recruit you on Stormscale eu (pvp). I can give you battlechest and cataclysm for 5 euros each. Reply if you are interested.[/QUOTE]

hell Yeah, Do you have skype?

---------- Post added 2013-02-03 at 10:23 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by carterm View Post
    Looking to be recruited on any US horde server (maybe alliance - possible). Message me at nplay04 on skype for more information. Must have a lot of free time, looking to get an 80 tomorrow or Monday at the latest. Can also recruit and pay for your battle chest. If recruited, I'll pay mine.
    hey you wanna do RAF Together im down! lets do this you have skype?

Deleted
    hello, i am looking for SOR on EU servers. send to amsterdamas_at_gmail_com.
    regards.

I am looking to recruit someone, on EU
    I don't mind horde or alliance, we will pick the server together, it must be a good PVP realm though.
    I will give each of us 20k gold, in return you buy whatever is needed to get us to level 80, be active etc!
    only looking to level 1 character.
    Cheers

Im looking to recruit a friend (not be recruited), and i play horde on Area-52 (US). i would appreciate it if you would skype me as soon as possible at Exilednathan

What i can provide
    Gold For riding, and usefull stuffs
    I have 4 level 90 so i have many friends that wouldnt mind running us through instances if needed
    What im looking for
    Thank you for reading all of that if you did so skype me for any questions.
    would make things much faster and easier

NOTE: I can also semi multibox if you can't be able to be on all the time and if you allow me of course.

Deleted
    Hello i'm looking to Recuit someone, I will be paying your battle chest .
    Just add me on skype to contact me''' Blackbox333 ''' don't include ''' '''
    Just tell me what u can provide for me like your free time, Time zone, what classes u want to level and so on

EU ONLY ! , I WILL RECRUIT YOU , also no immature people , u need to have decent knowledge of the game and type fluent english or you must be Dutch, NL
    i'm from belgium so NL, or Belgium (dutch side) people would be a +++

---------- Post added 2013-02-05 at 03:02 AM ----------

[/COLOR]
    Quote Originally Posted by amsterdamas View Post
    hello, i am looking for SOR on EU servers. send to amsterdamas_at_gmail_com.
    regards.
    Hey i sent you a SOR, enjoy mate
    Last edited by Wassal; 2013-02-05 at 02:04 AM.

Hey guys I'm looking for a RAF I'm looking to make a new toon mostly pvp. I play in dal ran sever US. wiling to help out like bags and money.