looking to be recruited on a EU server, i can provide my own game keys, send me a pm or add me on skype: david2690nl

prefer norwegians but anything will do.

---------- Post added 2013-03-09 at 01:42 AM ----------

bump,.,.,.

Looking to be recruited. I'll be making a monk and will spec mistweaver. I'd like to reach 80 ASAP, in 7-8 hours or so (quite possible). Since I'll be providing everything on my end (keys and game time), I'd request about 25k gold, enough for flying, heirlooms, and some helpful leveling items. I'd also like to, and would be willing to, play straight to 80, even tonight. It'd be helpful if you could tank dungeons and if you're alliance but these are both negotiable. If you see this post a few days later, feel free to still skype me, I may have not found somebody. My skype is jamesbrexx. I look forward to playing with you, thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Specialk View Post
    Looking to recruit someone, Bleeding Hallow Horde. I am looking to make a Priest (Heals).

I can supply you with plenty of gold for you to get all ur mounts, training, bags etc.

You will have you supply your OWN CD keys.

Interested Skype me specialkspk

Online n Ready now!!!
    I am still looking!! On skype now!!

looking to be recruited on a EU server i will provide my own cdkeys etc, add me on skype david2690nl

Deleted
    I can offer a SoR to Darksorrow. If anyone is interested, please PM me with your e-mail adress and I'll send it to you.

Looking to recruit someone who can play almost all day and level fast on Tanaris. Im looking to make a Priest / Hunter. Will Supply 10k Gold. I hope to become ALLY. Im free for the next 2 weeks however i want to level ASAP with RAF (1-2) DAYS.(HAVE TO SUPPLY UR OWN KEYS)....
    (SN:IM a pvper)

Deleted
    Looking for someone to recruit me on US alliance high-pop realm.I'd like the recruiter to provide some good ammount of gold, expansion keys or time card etc(open to suggestions, add me in skype and we'll have a talk) My skype is dartex2008, looking to hear from you. Am not a scammer and got lots of rep at ownedcore to prove ill do my part of the deal.

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    Looking to Recruit or SoR someone.

Realm - Kargath US I can provide gold for bags, mounts, training, and various items needed for professions or gear. Must have Skype/Ventrillo - Play time does not really matter as I'm open whenever, preferably evening EST. PM with your email if interested. I will be rolling some sort of Healer or a tank depending. Must provide your own game keys/time. I have a level 25 guild for easy perks, and bonuses. Along with multiple toons with high level professions for later enchants/needs.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nagval View Post
    Looking for someone to recruit me on US alliance high-pop realm.I'd like the recruiter to provide some good ammount of gold, expansion keys or time card etc(open to suggestions, add me in skype and we'll have a talk) My skype is dartex2008, looking to hear from you. Am not a scammer and got lots of rep at ownedcore to prove ill do my part of the deal.
    horde is an option also

10+ Year Old Account
    Looking to SoR someone to any server. If you want to come to my sever (Outland, busiest EU server) I can help you out with some gold if you sub for the mount! Drop me a PM with your email and you'll get your scroll ASAP.

Quote Originally Posted by Twinkelle View Post
    Looking to SoR someone to any server. If you want to come to my sever (Outland, busiest EU server) I can help you out with some gold if you sub for the mount! Drop me a PM with your email and you'll get your scroll ASAP.
    i need a sor what info do you need

---------- Post added 2013-03-10 at 05:56 PM ----------

can i get someone thats willing to sor me?

Deleted

Sor

Hei i need a scroll of resurrection fast, i will buy 1 month as soon as i can activate my account. Reply here and and i will answer with my email. Also this is for EU.
    Last edited by mmoc28e60caa4a; 2013-03-11 at 12:40 AM. Reason: forgot to add which continent.

SoR me please mrjthomas1193@hotmail.com buying month tonight!

can i get a SOR please my email is rcourtway2010@gmail.com

I'm looking to do do the whole RaF thing! I'd like to recruit someone due to that fact I can't pay for a second account! Realm is negotiable to me although I do love my current realm/guild! I can supply gold and mats for proff leveling and any riding training. Please send me a message for any more information. =)

Thanks, Jesse

Quote Originally Posted by Dud33 View Post
    Hei i need a scroll of resurrection fast, i will buy 1 month as soon as i can activate my account. Reply here and and i will answer with my email. Also this is for EU.
    Still looking for a SoR mate?

If so pm me ASAP.

Deleted
    Still looking to RECRUIT(Sylvanas EU) OR BE RECRUITED(doesnt matter if EU or US,i just want a high-pop server)
    Me being the recruiter:
    I will invite you to a level 25 guild
    Make sure you have gold for your needs
    Give you a 2 month gamecard as soon as I see you have upgraded your game
    I would also like you to have skype(or something similar) so we can talk while leveling
    PREFERABLY English/German speaking person
    You BUY the games for yourself

Me being the recruit:
    You provide me with gold for my needs
    Buy the games(i will subscribe with a 2 month gamecard if we are on EU)
    I DONT MIND PLAYING ON YOUR ACCOUNT(incase you already have bound one to your original one)
    ^ If this occurs,I just want to keep 1-2 characters for myself(we can level as many as you want) and I would also be needing gold for my needs.

I am available mostly at the afternoon/noon and the weekend.My timezone is GMT +2

Quote Originally Posted by jesse99901 View Post
    I'm looking to do do the whole RaF thing! I'd like to recruit someone due to that fact I can't pay for a second account! Realm is negotiable to me although I do love my current realm/guild! I can supply gold and mats for proff leveling and any riding training. Please send me a message for any more information. =)

Thanks, Jesse
    whats your info I might be interested.

Lf 1st scroll, havent played in ages and want to test the waters. Please message if interested