Looking to Be Recruited on any EU realms! Prefer High pop realm
    I can also play on US if needed!

I provide:
    12+ hours playtime a day.
    6 years experience of the game.
    A Serious and Friendly player.
    Mount + 1 month Gametime for you.
    I Don't need anything ingame, I will get it by myself.

You Provide:
    Expansions for me.

If interested, send pm or add me on skype: Will-i-am12345

Looking to recruit someone on Kel-Thuzad Alliance. I will buy the battle chest. I will also give gold mounts whatever you need. I want to level 7 characters ASAP. I expect you to level for 3-4 hours a day.

Looking to be recruited!

I would like to play on Tich Horde, my availability is completely open.
    I have played on and off since vanilla and I'm looking to get back into it.
    Will level as many characters as you want.
    Please supply battlechest!

-Contact Info

Looking to give out SoR on Eu. Send me a PM with your b.net email !
    There is no such thing as "ability bloat" just l2fp.

I am currently looking to be recruited on a high pop US server either alliance or horde is fine.

I am a wow player since vanilla. My time zone is GMT+8. I can play 4 hours on weekday and 10+ hours on weekend.

What you provide:
    Golds for me to level two professions (Probably Engineering and Jewelry)
    Golds for me to learn flying mounts skills
    Bags

I provide:
    I will buy the expansions and mop
    I will pay the game time
    I will level up multiple toons

PM me if you are interested in this offer.

Looking for SoR, on Tichondrius, Sargesas, Korgath or Any good alliance server US would be nice, US - alliance
    Grdevill (at) gmail
    Last edited by Etarra; 2013-06-18 at 02:02 AM.

Hey people who are looking for a recruit a friend partner for the benefits, i'm looking for one of you to take up this chance. I cannot buy the game, time or anything for you, i'm looking for someone who can provide for themselves. I can provide in-game things though, as I have a pretty large sum of gold, and I have a guild for the bonuses we can join, or we can join a 25 guild on the server. I will play for flying and things like that if i'm able to as we level together. I am on the U.S. Realm -Sargeras- which is an alliance PvP dominance server, and it's great for PvE as-well. Thank-you if you want to take up the offer, you can contact me via battletag, -#astrality1365- or Skype: Zach.Rawlins

Thanks for looking! Hopefully one of you take this offer to level up some characters insanely fast, as it's summer, and i'm on recovery, so I have nothing else to do, I can play nearly all day, everyday. <3

---------- Post added 2013-06-17 at 07:27 PM ----------

I have a LOT of time to play, I can level for 12-18 hours a day. But I would feel a burden for someone to buy the game and things for me. And I don't really have the pockets to pay for them myself, though. But I would do this, if you need someone.

---------- Post added 2013-06-17 at 09:41 PM ----------

To cover up my other thread this is what i'm looking for.

A. I will send you a Recruit-A-Friend, and you will supply the battlechest and other expansions yourself, i'm not of age to pay for things over the internet just yet. AND I will provide you with a stable partner (me) to level with, as I am able to play ALL the time, so we can get tons of characters leveled together, I can do ANY server, that is US.

B. You will provide me with a battlechest, and I will max out 4-5 characters with you to show that i'm dedicated enough to not blow you off, and you pay for the next few expansions, I promise you, and guarantee you I will not blow you off, and remove you as soon as you do this. Sometimes I may work on my main characters, but I will never do anything to scam someone out of their own money.

Thank-you for reading <3

WoW BattleTag: Astrality#1365

Skype: Zach.Rawlins (There will be a picture of a small puppy.)

Thanks again!

-Zach
    (17 Y/o) - Mature.

-edit- found someone
    Last edited by Danmakus; 2013-06-18 at 10:47 AM.

Looking to Be Recruited on any EU realms! Prefer High pop realm Pref PVP

I can provide:
    a lot of hours playtime a day.
    1-2 years of experience

You Provide:
    Gold,Bags and Mounts

If interested, send pm
    Last edited by Spakurd; 2013-06-18 at 11:23 AM.

Looking for someone to send me a SoR on EU. mhmhanley5(AT)gmail(DOT)com.
    Last edited by Mx24; 2013-06-18 at 12:20 PM. Reason: Provided email as I cannot PM (post count too low)

Quote Originally Posted by Mx24 View Post
    Looking for someone to send me a SoR on EU. Send PM for e-mail
    I can do that for you. Just send me a PM for more details.

Quote Originally Posted by TheNationGamer View Post
    Hello everyone, I'm looking to recruit someone to level on sargeras Alliance one of the top alliance servers in the U.S

You must provide your own new account to level on
    I will cover your basic flying mount training,bags, guild and 500g each character we level

I'm currently Pacific standard time and prefer to level any time after 4 p.m PST

If you are a seriously interested in my offer. get in touch with me

Text me @ 559-356-1987 or contact me via real i.d([email protected]) or battletag (Backstabyou#1398)

Zephnation is also my SKYPE
    Still Looking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Spakurd View Post
    Looking to Be Recruited on any EU realms! Prefer High pop realm Pref PVP

I can provide:
    a lot of hours playtime a day.
    1-2 years of experience

You Provide:
    Gold,Bags and Mounts

If interested, send pm

I can't PM you since i only recently made an account but if you're still looking i can RAF you.
    Send an email to Sam__kay(at)hotmail(dot)com
    Last edited by Sponge94; 2013-06-18 at 04:03 PM.

Hello all! I am looking to be recruited to any US server, I am willing to pay for my own set of keys - which I think is totally fair. I'm not a very demanding person, all I really would ask/want for in return would be:

Some gold for skills, bags, mounts and flying
    And I would also prefer not to make the first character we level together a tank or healer.. If you could, that would be fantastic for faster que times.

I stopped playing WoW around the end of Cataclysm so I have a pretty good feel for the game. If you're interested you can email me at: Hagertodd8895ATgmailDOTcom

Hope to hear from you!
    Last edited by Toddicus; 2013-06-18 at 06:04 PM.

Hello all! I am looking to be recruited to any server, I am willing to pay for my own set of keys - which I think is totally fair. I'm not a very demanding person, all I really would ask/want for in return would be:

Some gold for skills, bags, mounts and flying
    And I would also prefer not to make the first character we level together a tank or healer.. If you could, that would be fantastic for faster que times.

I stopped playing WoW around the end of Cataclysm so I have a pretty good feel for the game. If you're interested you can email me at: Hagertodd8895ATgmailDOTcom

Hope to hear from you!
    Emailed you.

Looking to be recruited on an EU realm.

I'm 22 from Northern Ireland who studies architecture. I'm currently off uni for summer for 4 long months so I have a lot of free time... I'm a laid back open person and I hope to be recruited by someone who doesn't take temper tantrums at the game.

I've been playing on and off since the release of Lich King however I only know the basics (and maybe a bit more) to the game so I am looking for a recruiter who wouldn't mind teaching me a bit more about the mechanics of the game and someone who has the knowledge that can answer my questions. Therefore it would be nice if the player did not get mad if I may mess up (I'm still learning!)

I have tried this three times before and each time the player has bailed on me after a week or so with various excuses. As a result of this I would idealy not like to buy the battlechest as I have lost out on three already plus it would make me feel like the recruiter would stick around since they bought the chest. They are currently on sale for £4 (bargain!)

Feel free to add me on skype at theharassmentpanda

Hello guys!
    I want to be recruited
    Im playing the game for 2 years now, on EU.
    Just want to buy an account on US too, leveling healer shaman , what is my main on EU. So instance que will be faster.
    I only need gold for 280% flying, and only need some bags. I can be online whenever you want, its summer time and dont have school. we can speak via skype aswell.
    I prefer Tichondrius horde / Darkspear alliance / Area 52 horde.
    If you are interested just add me on skype: csoszeszdani or send an e-mail: csoszkaa citromailDOThu

One more question: You can level only one toon with raf?

Looking to Be Recruited on any EU realms! Prefer High pop realm
    I can also play on US if needed!

I provide:
    12+ hours playtime a day.
    6 years experience of the game.
    I Don't need anything ingame, I will get it by myself.

You Provide:
    Expansions for me. (HUGE DISCOUNT ATM!)

If interested, send pm or add me on skype: Will-i-am12345

Looking for a scroll of resurrection from someone in US-Mal'ganis.
    What I get: character transfer to mal'ganis
    what you get: mount and 1 month game time
    private message me

Take advantage of the world of warcraft sale this week only 30$ for the whole game!

Looking to recruit on US-Darkspear. One of the top Alliance PvP realms. Would go to Horde but on US-Illidan. Experienced in WoW since WoTLK can provide you with bags, tips, and teach you if you're knew. Excited to level with someone. Email me at skype me at felipe.linares iff interested and we can get started ASAP