Deleted
    Looking to Be Recruited on any EU realms! Prefer High pop realm
    I can also play on US if needed!

I provide:
    12+ hours playtime a day.
    6 years experience of the game.
    A Serious and Friendly player.
    Mount + 1 month Gametime for you.
    I Don't need anything ingame, I will get it by myself.

You Provide:
    Expansions for me.

If interested, send pm or add me on skype: Will-i-am12345

Hello, so i got a lot of free time atm, and would like to level up a few chars.
    I played on Us server, still pretty new to game, but bought game for Eu server also and would like to level there.
    I am on most of the time i live in Eu, Cet time so active most of the day, 12+ hours
    I am not looking for mounts or time or anything so you dont have to buy month or 2 months or anything, i just want someone who wants to level up few characters as fast as possible.
    Can level on any populated(popular) server and as either ally/horde, as you like.
    Add me on Skype if intrested: sendorklegani

10+ Year Old Account
    Looking for someone to SOR me at keyswimming(AT)gmail(DOT)com

Deleted
    Hey, I'm looking for someone who could send me a SoR so I could check out changes implemented in MoP - I haven't been playing since the launch and I'm curious of what changed. PM me or send me a SoR e-mail to:

laniec(dot)przem(at)gmail(dot)com
    Last edited by mmoc16455622d6; 2013-06-15 at 05:17 AM.

Deleted

I provide:

You Provide:
    Expansions for me.

Looking to recruit on US-Darkspear. One of the top Alliance PvP realms. Would go to Horde but on US-Illidan. Experienced in WoW since WoTLK can provide you with bags, tips, and teach you if you're knew. Excited to level with someone. Email me at skype me at felipe.linares iff interested and we can get started ASAP

10+ Year Old Account
    Hello. I am looking for someone to RAF me and level an 80 or two with me. I am in mountain time and will most likely be playing a couple hours a night past 10 PM. And will power through weekends if my work schedule warrants it. I am definitely planning on buying game time and of course the x packs. My server preference is either a pvp server or rp server. My skype is codinky1992

---------- Post added 2013-06-15 at 02:44 AM ----------

I would love to get back on Zuljin with a fresh account. If you could post a way to contact you. My email is codinky12ATGeemail dot com

Looking to refer someone to level a single character Horde side Bleeding Hollow with me. I will be the sender, and I usually play US EST 1pm to 2am, and am willing to power level to 80. I am co-GM of a small social pvp guild as well if you're interested, and will offer you bags and a friendly leveling experience. Usually pretty laid back and fun to level with so hit me up. Most of my guild operates via raidcall which is free, so grab it if you are interested in easier comm. Battletag is zck17#1858

Hello I am looking to be SoR to "Tich US - Alliance". Grdevill(at)gmail(dot)com. My character is Chalo on illidan horde

---------- Post added 2013-06-15 at 12:19 PM ----------

Hi I was wondering if you could send me one too so i can go to Tichondrius alliance - Grdevill (at) gmail (dot) com my character is chalo on illidan

Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Juddo View Post
    Hello. I am looking for someone to RAF me and level an 80 or two with me. I am in mountain time and will most likely be playing a couple hours a night past 10 PM. And will power through weekends if my work schedule warrants it. I am definitely planning on buying game time and of course the x packs. My server preference is either a pvp server or rp server. My skype is codinky1992

---------- Post added 2013-06-15 at 02:44 AM ----------

I would love to get back on Zuljin with a fresh account. If you could post a way to contact you. My email is codinky12ATGeemail dot com
    I would like to RaF you email me at flippy925(at)gmail(dot)com or skype me at felipe.linares if you want(:

Hello everyone, I'm looking to recruit someone to level on sargeras Alliance one of the top alliance servers in the U.S

You must provide your own new account to level on
    I will cover your basic flying mount training,bags, guild and 500g each character we level

I'm currently Pacific standard time and prefer to level any time after 4 p.m PST

If you are a seriously interested in my offer. get in touch with me

Text me @ 559-356-1987 or contact me via real i.d(Alonzo_g@live.com) or battletag (Backstabyou#1398)

Zephnation is also my SKYPE

Looking to start by tomorrow or monday latest
    Last edited by TheNationGamer; 2013-06-18 at 05:35 AM.

Deleted
    Hello! Looking to Recruit someone on EU Twisting Nether Horde

I will provide: -
    Gold for levelling, bags & mounts + flying!
    Quick levelling, can play whenever you want too for long periods of time!
    Level 25 Guild
    Heirloom weapons for myself for quick quests & dungeons!
    280% mount
    MoP Key when we reach 80! I have a spare, Dont try and scam me ^^

You provide:
    Battlechest & Cata
    Time to level!

DO NOT:
    Contact me if you can only play 1 hour a day

Skype me at: Haffiebhoy
    FlaiR#2551 battle tag!

Deleted

I provide:

You Provide:
    Expansions for me.

Looking to recruit someone on Kel-Thuzad Alliance. I will buy the battle chest. I will also give gold mounts whatever you need. I want to level 7 characters ASAP. I expect you to level for 3-4 hours a day.

Looking to be recruited!

I would like to play on Tich Horde, my availability is completely open.
    I have played on and off since vanilla and I'm looking to get back into it.
    Will level as many characters as you want.
    Please supply battlechest!

-Contact Info

Looking to give out SoR on Eu. Send me a PM with your b.net email !

I am currently looking to be recruited on a high pop US server either alliance or horde is fine.

I am a wow player since vanilla. My time zone is GMT+8. I can play 4 hours on weekday and 10+ hours on weekend.

What you provide:
    Golds for me to level two professions (Probably Engineering and Jewelry)
    Golds for me to learn flying mounts skills
    Bags

I provide:
    I will buy the expansions and mop
    I will pay the game time
    I will level up multiple toons

PM me if you are interested in this offer.

Looking for SoR, on Tichondrius, Sargesas, Korgath or Any good alliance server US would be nice, US - alliance
    Grdevill (at) gmail
    Last edited by Etarra; 2013-06-18 at 02:02 AM.

Hey people who are looking for a recruit a friend partner for the benefits, i'm looking for one of you to take up this chance. I cannot buy the game, time or anything for you, i'm looking for someone who can provide for themselves. I can provide in-game things though, as I have a pretty large sum of gold, and I have a guild for the bonuses we can join, or we can join a 25 guild on the server. I will play for flying and things like that if i'm able to as we level together. I am on the U.S. Realm -Sargeras- which is an alliance PvP dominance server, and it's great for PvE as-well. Thank-you if you want to take up the offer, you can contact me via battletag, -#astrality1365- or Skype: Zach.Rawlins

Thanks for looking! Hopefully one of you take this offer to level up some characters insanely fast, as it's summer, and i'm on recovery, so I have nothing else to do, I can play nearly all day, everyday. <3

---------- Post added 2013-06-17 at 07:27 PM ----------

I have a LOT of time to play, I can level for 12-18 hours a day. But I would feel a burden for someone to buy the game and things for me. And I don't really have the pockets to pay for them myself, though. But I would do this, if you need someone.

---------- Post added 2013-06-17 at 09:41 PM ----------

To cover up my other thread this is what i'm looking for.

A. I will send you a Recruit-A-Friend, and you will supply the battlechest and other expansions yourself, i'm not of age to pay for things over the internet just yet. AND I will provide you with a stable partner (me) to level with, as I am able to play ALL the time, so we can get tons of characters leveled together, I can do ANY server, that is US.

B. You will provide me with a battlechest, and I will max out 4-5 characters with you to show that i'm dedicated enough to not blow you off, and you pay for the next few expansions, I promise you, and guarantee you I will not blow you off, and remove you as soon as you do this. Sometimes I may work on my main characters, but I will never do anything to scam someone out of their own money.

Thank-you for reading <3

WoW BattleTag: Astrality#1365

Skype: Zach.Rawlins (There will be a picture of a small puppy.)

Thanks again!

-Zach
    (17 Y/o) - Mature.

-edit- found someone
    Last edited by Fus Ro Yay; 2013-06-18 at 10:47 AM.
    I like my coffe like my mages.