Hi all,
    looking for a SOR on EU-Outland Alliance.
    Thanks.
    Last edited by Balkano; 2013-07-11 at 01:10 PM. Reason: added something

Deleted
    Looking to Be Recruited on any EU realms! Prefer High pop realm
    I can also play on US if needed!

I provide:
    12+ hours playtime a day.
    6 years experience of the game.
    A Serious and Friendly player.
    Mount + 1 month Gametime for you.
    I Don't need anything ingame, I will get it by myself.
    I will/can always take a tank/healer for fast dungeon queues

You Provide:
    Expansions for me.

If interested, send pm or add me on skype: Will-i-am12345

Quote Originally Posted by Enz26 View Post
    Add me on Skype twrx69

Skyped you

still looking for a SoR from eu-silvermoon alliance ( or any other high pop alliance EU server) please send to joost . leemereise at gmail . com

Quote Originally Posted by Eldininjo View Post
    Can't send pm, cause of the small amount of posts. Please do send: zkurkulovich at gmail dot com

Thanks,
    just sent you one

Edit : Ops have to wait till tmrw ;(

Quote Originally Posted by nomorepriest View Post
    I can make 2 toons.. I want thrall so I can raid with a mid day guild :-)
    May I know which guild raids in the day on US-Thrall?

Thanks.

Deleted
    Hello, Im starting with my old account and I would love if someone could send me a SOR, PM me Im EU
    Last edited by mmocb2317d40bb; 2013-07-11 at 09:05 PM.

Im LF a RAF Partner on EU-Stormscale Horde. I'm recruiting you!
    Got lvl 90s there and want to level a new toon from lvl 1 with you.
    We roll Tank and Heal to get fast to 90.
    bla bla bla u know the details.
    if u have more questions PM me.

If anyone REALLY wants to be recruited and can provide all game expansions by yourself..
    Add my skype: william.lundal.smedsvig ... Add my Skype for further details aswell.

I will provide you with everything ingame! ) just... just add my skype ^^

wanted to be recruited any server, US or EU or Korean pve only. please provide the bc expantion. play times are 9:30pm-12am PST maybe an extra 20 mins more.
    I'd like to have benefits
    I want the battle chest key and gold to gear up, for mounts, skills, and equipment

randbj at gmail dot com
    skype groove311

Looking for someone who plans to start playing on Tarren Mill-EU (horde side) or Draenor-EU (horde side aswell).

If youre willing to speed up youre leveling process i can help you out with starting heirlooms and some gold to help you through (flying, etc.). Gonna play a resto druid so you'll get super fast queues for dungeons. I spend a lot of time online (from 6-10 hours per day) so you have an opportunity to get to level 85 in 2 days or so (depends how much are you willing to play). Unfortunatly i cannot provide you with the game costs but im willing to help you out with anything i can ingame. If youre intereseted please PM me on here so we can discuss further details (im also availible for voice comm). Get maximum use of those 3 months RAF period boost and get plenty characters leveld up. Azeroth awaits.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cett View Post
    still looking for a SoR from eu-silvermoon alliance ( or any other high pop alliance EU server) please send to joost . leemereise at gmail . com
    I just send you one! I am playing on Silvermoon alliance too!

Deleted
    Hello. I want to play some WOW on Dreanor. Can somebody sent me a Scroll of Ressurect. It must be on Dreanor server. I havent been playing WOW since 2011. I will buy 2 month prepaid instantly. Horde only !

ImperatorFox #2114
    Kot
    Kotek

Deleted
    Hey Czaro,
    Have you got Skype or something to communicate with?
    Quote Originally Posted by Czaroslaw2 View Post
    Hello. I want to play some WOW on Dreanor. Can somebody sent me a Scroll of Ressurect. It must be on Dreanor server. I havent been playing WOW since 2011. I will buy 2 month prepaid instantly. Horde only !

ImperatorFox #2114
    Kot
    Kotek

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lex11041 View Post
    Hey Czaro,
    Have you got Skype or something to communicate with?
    czaroslaw.antonowicz

Looking for a RAF on EU-Kazzak-Horde.
    Willing to help with gold, and I can play most of the day.
    Message me for contact details
    **P.S. If it's not clear yet, I'm the recruiter..

LF RAF Partner

US Hyjal Horde ( Is where I can provide assistance, but will re roll any race, server you wish )

If we are on Hyjal, what I can provide.

- Level 25 Guild
    - Gold to cover leveling Costs
    - Regular, Epic, Flying, Cold Weather, Cata, Mop Flying. ( Epic flight as well, once we hit 90 )
    - 20 Slot + Bags for all slots, and bank.
    - Assistance with profession mats for any skill. ( I farmed a lot for my monk prior to mop, unsure of what profession I would choose. )
    - Lot's of play time, and fairly flexible schedule.
    - Once we reach level 80 on two characters, ( I want to make sure you are commited ) I will provide you with a Cataclysm CD key.
    - 10,000g for your personal supply upon creation of character, 5,000g at 60, 5,000g at 70, 5,000g at 80

Private message me if interested.
    Last edited by Mojo Mender; 2013-07-13 at 05:44 AM.

Deleted
    I'm looking for a RaF partner on Draenor-EU (Horde PvE)

I played Alliance before and I'm just starting on the Horde side. I only have one level 90 and not much gold, so I can't offer you much in terms of money.
    What I can offer you is the will to level as much characters as you want, explain you how the game work, answer any questions you have and, of course, my friendship :P

If anyone is interested to start this journey with me, PM me ^^

Deleted
    Can you recruit me?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mojo Mender View Post
    LF RAF Partner

US Hyjal Horde ( Is where I can provide assistance, but will re roll any race, server you wish )

- Level 25 Guild
    - Regular, Epic, Flying, Cold Weather, Cata, Mop Flying. ( Epic flight as well, once we hit 90 )
    - Assistance with profession mats for any skill. ( I farmed a lot for my monk prior to mop, unsure of what profession I would choose. )
    - Once we reach level 80 on two characters, ( I want to make sure you are commited ) I will provide you with a Cataclysm CD key.
    - 10,000g for your personal supply upon creation of character, 5,000g at 60, 5,000g at 70, 5,000g at 80

- - - Updated - - -

I would also like to play on Hyjal and I am willing to play as Horde.
    LF RAF Partner

- Level 25 Guild

- - - Updated - - -

I also can't pm you because I don't have 10 posts yet D:
    LF RAF Partner

- Level 25 Guild

Looking to receive Scroll of Resurrection. PM for e-mail.