Deleted
    LF 2 SoR on EU emails : kalikas.kalikas at gmail dot com , benkaz at live dot com

looking for a raf partner im currently playing on dragon blight my email is bulldogace3280 at hotmail dot com
    email if interested sorry it wont let me post a link :P

Deleted
    Currently looking to be recruited on US servers. PM me or if you don't have 10 posts reply with a quote to my post....thanks.

Hey what's up everyone I'm currently looking to recruit on US servers. PM me or reply please! Or add me on Skype at tanner.paddockleagueoflegends and message me!

Deleted
    Im looking to recruit someone on either EU-Twisting Nether or EU-Stormscale. We will play Horde. I have good expreriance and I would like to level a couple of characters. I will go either tank or healer for instant que in dungeons and I will be able to play for around 4 hours per day.

Add me on skype Nuxz123 if intrested.

Deleted
    Still looking for some one to recruit me i'll buy all expansions

Little info about me

Normal guy playing wow since vanilla so got loads of EXP just looking to start over again with a nice laidback guy i got 24/7 this summer to play - i do go to the gym 6 times a week around 5 so thats the only thing

Now i'm looking for a nice guy or girl to play with who can offer me riding skill 310%
    And to pay my bags + 2 profs

Pm me for more info thanks ^^

BTW EU SERVERS PVP servers and prefer alliance

Deleted
    Hey!

I'm looking to recruit someone to play with me on Draenor-EU, Horde side. This is one of the best PvE servers.

What I can offer:

- I'll teach you how to play the game and answer any questions you have.
    - I'll help you in anything you need.
    - I'll level as many characters as you want for the RaF time.
    - I'll be available everyday, and I'll be able to level almost whenever you want.
    - I have a level 90 on the server, so I can provide you with some gold if needed, but not much.

What I expect from you:

- To buy the Battle Chest and game time, at least, since I can't provide that to you.
    - To be willing to level more than one character for the RaF time.
    - To be able to play a decent time (No need to spend all day playing, but at least play a bit everyday)

If you wanna join me, e-mail me, epicklun[at]gmail[dot]com

Deleted
    [Got recruited]
    Last edited by mmoc53932b4b4c; 2013-07-14 at 05:23 PM.

I'm 26 and currently looking for a leveling buddy, male or female. Recently broke up with my ex and we pretty much did everything in WoW together. That said girl or guy (eww), I am NOT looking for a relationship. Can't stress that enough! I'm looking for someone on a friendship level to have fun leveling and maybe do weekly stuff in World of Warcraft if we mesh well. Id even be interested in trying out other games like Diablo 3, Rift, Star Wars. . ..etc. We can use Skype, Vent or Mumble. If you're interested add me to realid (skullknight10@yahoo.com) and we can talk. Please have all heirloom gear (Helm, Shoulders, Chest, Leggings, Cloak)! Look forward to hearing from you!

Quote Originally Posted by Qinoa View Post
    Still looking for some one to recruit me i'll buy all expansions

Little info about me

Normal guy playing wow since vanilla so got loads of EXP just looking to start over again with a nice laidback guy i got 24/7 this summer to play - i do go to the gym 6 times a week around 5 so thats the only thing

Now i'm looking for a nice guy or girl to play with who can offer me riding skill 310%
    And to pay my bags + 2 profs

Pm me for more info thanks ^^

BTW EU SERVERS PVP servers and prefer alliance
    Are you still looking? I'm up for this on Frostmane EU ally.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Deleted
    Yeah i'm still looking not sure how i'm going to PM u or something lol .... but my skype is Qinoac just put ur name in it

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by durrtygoodz View Post
    Are you still looking? I'm up for this on Frostmane EU ally.

Yeah i'm still looking not sure how i'm going to PM u or something lol .... but my skype is Qinoac just put ur name in it

Deleted
    If anyone is interested to be RAF'd, contact me on Skype: xGab11

Quote Originally Posted by CamiusTheKnight View Post
    Currently looking to be recruited on US servers. PM me or if you don't have 10 posts reply with a quote to my post....thanks.
    Hey, I might be interested in doing RAF, but I need to know what realm you want to play on, what your time restrictions are, ect. Do you have a main account? If so, add my battletag, WikedZeta#1423

Thanks ahead of time

Looking for a Scroll of Resurection getting back into the game PM me please
    "Well i don't play wow to make people cry, i play wow to kill internet dragons and play with cool dudes. If i wanted to make people cry i would become a mail stripper." -Protos Blood DK Bleeding Hallow

Deleted
    Hey!

I'm looking to recruit someone to play with me on Silvermoon-EU, Allience side. The best PvE Allience servers.

What I can offer:

- I'll be available everyday, and I'll be able to level almost whenever you want.
    - I have a level 90 on the server, so I can provide you with some gold if needed, but not much.

What I expect from you:

- To buy the Battle Chest and game time, at least, since I can't provide that to you.

If you wanna join me, e-mail me, kiri_kirusanthan15[at]hotmail[dot]m

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thewizardoz View Post
    Hey!

I'm looking to recruit someone to play with me on Silvermoon-EU, Allience side. The best PvE Allience servers.

What I can offer:

What I expect from you:

If you wanna join me, e-mail me, kiri_kirusanthan15[at]hotmail[dot]m
    You could at least write your own post, instead of just copying mine. And it's "Alliance", not "Allience".

Still looking for a SOR if anyone has one PM me please
    "Well i don't play wow to make people cry, i play wow to kill internet dragons and play with cool dudes. If i wanted to make people cry i would become a mail stripper." -Protos Blood DK Bleeding Hallow

Quote Originally Posted by dumathoinn View Post
    Still looking for a SOR if anyone has one PM me please
    I've got one, but what realm do you play on? I ask because I play on Illidan, and would like to stay if at all possible.
    Last edited by whirlingcloud; 2013-07-15 at 02:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by whirlingcloud View Post
    Hey, I might be interested in doing RAF, but I need to know what realm you want to play on, what your time restrictions are, ect. Do you have a main account? If so, add my battletag, WikedZeta#1423

Thanks ahead of time
    I already have him recruited haha

Deleted
    Hello People!

Looking for someone to recruit! I've been playing WoW for age's with some of the necessary stops. Most of the players know what i am talking about. Now i am back and i want to level some toons.

I am a 19 year old player from the EU. I play around 10hrs a day and i hope you can make some hours asswell.

Requirements for you :
    - Realms (I prefer my server but we can discuss that)
    - EU Servers
    - You buy Battle Chest and Cata. I can provide you with MoP.
    - I recruit you!
    - Be online a couple hours every day.

I will provide you with :
    - Bigger bags.
    - Flying licence.
    - Lot's of help.
    - Lot's of fun.

- Email ; Rolandos at live.nl
    - Skype ; Rolandos582

Send me a email if you want more information.

Cheers