Quote Originally Posted by Xodd View Post
    Hey, sorry. Should have specified that I need a US SoR. Still looking! Maxwell.Messina[at]gmail[dotcom]
    Sent you one

Hey, guys, I'm looking for recruiting someone on Frostmane, Ally.

I am new on EU server and lately I was recruited by a guy, which deceived me, so I am not able to provide you any gold and stuff, but instead of it I can pay for your game time once.

From you I expect:
    1. Will to level up as much characters as possible.
    2. Voice communication

But, as I've mentioned. recently I was deceived, so I'll pay only when we'll finish leveling our characters.

Offering help with RaF-ing EU/US realms

to be very precise, you want fast lvl80 char than I can help you.
    You will buy me battlechest and we play together, I dont care about fraction and realm( low, high, locked, recomended).

Step by step:

step 1: you need fast level 80 char
    step 2: accept me on skype:vladimir.baralic92
    step 3: send me battlechest key
    step 4: send me wow inv
    step 5: making RaF-ing chars
    step 6: playing and dinging your desire class char
    step 7: the end
    step 8: if you need more we can arange further playing but lets first start playing

- aim: baralic11

Deleted
    im from england and a player with about 2 years experience
    i play on eu!
    i am used to horde but want to switch to alliance so need someone that knows the areas well.

i am looking to be recruited and do not mind paying for certain expansions or gametime within reason! you have to pay for something too.
    I WILL BUY BATTLE CHEST AND CATA AS WELL AS MY OWN GAMETIME BUT YOU NEED TO PURCHASE MOP FOR ME.
    as i said you need to know alliance areas well enough and i am a pvp player so i want a realm that is both pvp and has high population.
    am looking to level a lot of characters.

i am on about 8-10 hours a day may vary certain days. need someone that WILL be on a lot (have been conned before by people who are hardly ever on)

let me know if anyone is interested and what they are willing to offer etc..
    Last edited by mmoc6f3e9305e9; 2013-08-03 at 01:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by gerayk123 View Post
    im from england and a player with about 2 years experience
    i play on eu!
    i am used to horde but want to switch to alliance so need someone that knows the areas well.

i am looking to be recruited and do not mind paying for certain expansions or gametime within reason! you have to pay for something too.
    I WILL BUY BATTLE CHEST AND CATA AS WELL AS MY OWN GAMETIME BUT YOU NEED TO PURCHASE MOP FOR ME.
    as i said you need to know alliance areas well enough and i am a pvp player so i want a realm that is both pvp and has high population.
    am looking to level a lot of characters.

i am on about 8-10 hours a day may vary certain days. need someone that WILL be on a lot (have been conned before by people who are hardly ever on)

let me know if anyone is interested and what they are willing to offer etc..
    I'm interested, I wanna level up a lot of characters too, and I don't mind to buy MoP, after we'll finish.
    Contact me there and we'll discuss the rest

Looking to recruit on US servers.

-You pay for your own chest, expansions and game time.
    -Horde only.
    -My characters will be on Jaedenar, but it's a low-medium pop server so if you want to cross-realm RaF that's fine.
    -If you level on Jaedenar I can provide level 25 guild, bags, glyphs, gold etc.
    -Looking to level 2-5 characters, completely up to you.
    -I will tank/heal on all characters to make dungeons ques fast. Play whatever class/spec you want.

-Other than 8-12PM EST Monday - Wednesday I have a completely open schedule; can be online for 10+ hours a day.

Deleted
    Looking to get RAF'ed on US-Tichondrius Horde.

About me : French 20 y/o man, wanna play on US since forever !
    In game : Gladiator Hunter playing since season 8 (multi hunters on Outland/Stormscale/Archimonde on EU).

What I'm providing :

-1 free month sub for you since you are the one RAF'ing me.
    -2 places mount for you on my 2nd month sub.

-40 instant lvls for one of your alts.
    -Cool guy on skype.
    -Knowledge of the hunter class and Top tier arenas if you're interested in.
    -Online very often.
    -I'll buy myself expansions keys.
    -If we're getting well I can even lvl another lvl 40 char with you to give him the 40 free lvls so you have 2 lvl 80.

What I'm asking of you :

-Be cool, often online.
    -Donate me some bags/280% flying mount when 60 hits.
    -Donate me something like 15'000 gold when 70 hits so I can start LvLing professions, and this would help me enchant/gem my gear when I'm 90 !

If you're interested PM me ! I'll respond as fast as I can

Looking for EU SOR my email is: dimitris.zongas[at]gmail[dotcom]

WAnt to RAF Someone new to the game or wanting to come back in. I want to be alliance US on server Sargeras.
    I have 5 years + experience in the game want to lvl a couple 80s asap i work on weekdays from 7-3:30 pm pst. get home around 5-6
    and mostly free on weekends.
    You can skype with me. my account name is Sublimereaction.

I'm looking to be recruited on US servers. All I ask is you provide the battlechest and may cata key. I'm available at almost any time and I don't mind leveling multiple characters. My skype's shika201111

Deleted
    looking to recruit someone!
    i am on at least 8-10 hours a day!
    looking to level a lot of characters
    starting fresh on alliance eu
    want someone to join me!
    will create characters and grant levels to your hearts content!

let me know if interested

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Krustyz View Post
    Looking to get RAF'ed on US-Tichondrius Horde.

About me : French 20 y/o man, wanna play on US since forever !
    In game : Gladiator Hunter playing since season 8 (multi hunters on Outland/Stormscale/Archimonde on EU).

What I'm providing :

-1 free month sub for you since you are the one RAF'ing me.
    -2 places mount for you on my 2nd month sub.

-40 instant lvls for one of your alts.
    -Cool guy on skype.
    -Knowledge of the hunter class and Top tier arenas if you're interested in.
    -Online very often.
    -I'll buy myself expansions keys.
    -If we're getting well I can even lvl another lvl 40 char with you to give him the 40 free lvls so you have 2 lvl 80.

What I'm asking of you :

-Be cool, often online.
    -Donate me some bags/280% flying mount when 60 hits.
    -Donate me something like 15'000 gold when 70 hits so I can start LvLing professions, and this would help me enchant/gem my gear when I'm 90 !

If you're interested PM me ! I'll respond as fast as I can
    i am very interested! i am a social guy on skype and am online a lot.
    are you paying for your own expansions?
    let me know

LOOKING TO BE RECRUITED :: ASAP

Faction : Horde
    Realm : US Realm ( Tichondrius / Area 52 Pref. )

What You Need to Provide:

- Attitude.
    - Motivation
    - WoW CD-Keys up to Battle Chest + 1 month Game Time or 20K Gold before we start (Option 1)
    - WoW CD-Keys up to MoP (Option 2)

What I'll Provide:

- Motivation
    - Dedication
    - Attitude
    - Good will
    - Effort
    - 6 hrs / day to Play (Monday - Saturday)

Add. Information

- I want to level up at least 3 toons, so I can grant you levels if you want to.
    - The 20K gold fee would be for my heirlooms, mounts and extra stuff ( we can talk about it )
    - We do quests from 1 to 15 and grind dungeons from 15 to 80
    - I'd like to level up at least 1 toon in Drakkari (Latin American Realm) - But We can X-Realm with the Real ID stuff

(+) It would be better if you're an spanish speaker or you wanna practice it. However if you speak english there is no problem. I can understand it.

Contact me :

- Hotmail : dark_jadesk (a) hotmail.com (Mail - I'm not using Messenger anymore)

Deleted
    Im LF a RaF partner on EU realms! I'll recruit you.

I recommend Ragnaros cause I got 14 highlevel character on that realm! (I got 3 account) Im planning to level up atleast 2 more from lvl1 with you!
    Both faction ok for me!

Here is what I can offer to you:

- Im 26 yo/m with 8 year experience in wow
    - Im online 24/7 so we can play anytime when you log in
    - tons of gold for your bags, flight skill, profession lvling ect.
    - I can solo almost all the older raid contents all alone so you can get fast your transmo gear or pet/mount drops if you are lucky
    - If you like the pet battle system I can give you lots of unique/rare vanity/battle pet for free
    - I got all the heirloom items for all classes
    - I ll go as tank for fast que in random dungeons (and in heirloom gear it goes insanely fast and smooth with me)
    - I know a secret way to lvl from lvl 84 to 90 VERY! fast (im not talking about monkey runs!)
    - lvl25 guild + my friends who will help us anytime when needed

Why Im doing this?
    Im doing this for a single Pandaria game key or a Paid service on battlenet (like a character transfer)
    - (Or if you have TGC loots then an Ethereal dealer pet would be nice or maybe some other TGC loot "Flag of ownership" or anything cool like that)

What you should provide to me:

- the Paid service on battlenet for wow / or Pandaria Game key / or the TGC loot
    - Game keys for yourself
    (if you want to recruit me then you should provide the battlechest for me but you can keep that for yourself if you want! you can register it on your name while I ll play on it with you. When we are done you can keep that account with the characters what I lvled on it)

Send me a PM if you are interested.

If you have a wow or D3 account then I can give you my realID so you can add me to your friendlist.

Offering help with RaF-ing EU/US realms

to be very precise, you want fast lvl80 char than I can help you.
    You will buy me battlechest and we play together, I dont care about fraction and realm( low, high, locked, recomended).

Step by step:

step 1: you need fast level 80 char
    step 2: accept me on skype:vladimir.baralic92
    step 3: send me battlechest key
    step 4: send me wow inv
    step 5: making RaF-ing chars
    step 6: playing and dinging your desire class char
    step 7: the end
    step 8: if you need more we can arange further playing but lets first start playing

- aim: baralic11

Hey, guys, I'm looking for to recruit someone on Frostmane EU, Ally.

I'll provide gold for bags and stuff. And when we'll finish leveling, I can buy you game time.

From you I expect:
    1. Will to level up as much characters as possible (2-3 min).
    2. Voice communication

Last edited by elbesso; 2013-08-06 at 01:15 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Guildmaster looking to RaF.
    I'm on Stormreaver Horde Side, own 2 lvl 25 Guilds, have 3 90's, over 100k gold, looking to recruit someone to level 1-4 characters to 80 preferably before September/October. After that you can choose to stay in my Guild(s) and become an Officer if it works out. I am on all the time because my work schedule is flexible. (Usually only work 8-5 mon/weds/fri) PM me if you are serious about this. You can be a brand new player or a Vanilla vet like I am. That isn't important. I have a Guildie that allows me to use his account to run us through dungeons so we level extremely fast. I have done this 3 times already and I know what I'm doing. I will provide you with all mats you need. I already have Obsidian Nightwing, Swift Zevra, & X-53 Nether Rocket.

Deleted
    Im LF a RaF partner on EU realms! I'll recruit you.

I recommend Ragnaros cause I got 14 highlevel character on that realm! (I got 3 account) Im planning to level up atleast 2 more from lvl1 with you!
    Both faction ok for me!

Here is what I can offer to you:

- Im 26 yo/m with 8 year experience in wow
    - Im online 24/7 so we can play anytime when you log in
    - tons of gold for your bags, flight skill, profession lvling ect.
    - I can solo almost all the older raid contents all alone so you can get fast your transmo gear or pet/mount drops if you are lucky
    - If you like the pet battle system I can give you lots of unique/rare vanity/battle pet for free
    - I got all the heirloom items for all classes
    - I ll go as tank for fast que in random dungeons (and in heirloom gear it goes insanely fast and smooth with me)
    - I know a secret way to lvl from lvl 84 to 90 VERY! fast (im not talking about monkey runs!)
    - lvl25 guild + my friends who will help us anytime when needed

Why Im doing this?
    Im doing this for a single Pandaria game key or a Paid service on battlenet (like a character transfer)
    - (Or if you have TGC loots then an Ethereal dealer pet would be nice or maybe some other TGC loot "Flag of ownership" or anything cool like that)

What you should provide to me:

- the Paid service on battlenet for wow / or Pandaria Game key / or the TGC loot
    - Game keys for yourself
    (if you want to recruit me then you should provide the battlechest for me but you can keep that for yourself if you want! you can register it on your name while I ll play on it with you. When we are done you can keep that account with the characters what I lvled on it)

Send me a PM if you are interested.

If you have a wow or D3 account then I can give you my realID so you can add me to your friendlist.

Looking to be recruited on any US Server. I have years of experience from all the way back to vanilla WoW. All I want is that you provide the battlechest key and maybe the cata key too. I'm available pretty much any time and I'll help you level at least 3 characters to 80. Skype : shika201111

Looking to recruit someone on US Kel'Thuzad Alliance or Tich horde side

What you get from me
    -3 characters all the way to 90
    -In game items such as bags, enchants and gems
    -5k gold on one character as well as 280% flying
    -My flexible schedule allows me to fit almost anyones schedule
    -My knowledge of the game

What you need to provide
    -Your game keys. What I am giving you in gold equals out to the cost of the game
    - A few hours every day I really don't want to have it take us a month for one character

I am also willing to dual box but you wont get as much gold since I am doing all of the work.

PM me here or just reply to this post with your skype name.

Quote Originally Posted by zknue11 View Post
    Looking to recruit someone on US Kel'Thuzad Alliance or Tich horde side

What you get from me
    -3 characters all the way to 90
    -In game items such as bags, enchants and gems
    -5k gold on one character as well as 280% flying
    -My flexible schedule allows me to fit almost anyones schedule
    -My knowledge of the game

What you need to provide
    -Your game keys. What I am giving you in gold equals out to the cost of the game
    - A few hours every day I really don't want to have it take us a month for one character

I am also willing to dual box but you wont get as much gold since I am doing all of the work.

PM me here or just reply to this post with your skype name.
    Add me on skype, my skype:Ivebuiltit