10+ Year Old Account
    Looking to give SOR I play mal'ganis horde but can do other servers. Send me a pm or post.

Nice Post ! thanks for sharing such a great article ,thanks a lot...

10+ Year Old Account
    Looking for someone to give SoR on any EU realm - Send me a PM and we'll talk. :3
    Be strong, Clarence! Be strong for mother!

Looking for a Raf person to level with any realm! but if you chose aggramar-us ill start you off with 500g free i have skype! (fejj.gaming)

- - - Updated - - -

Looking for a Raf person to level with any realm! but if you chose aggramar-us ill start you off with 500g free i have skype! (fejj.gaming)

- - - Updated - - -

Looking for a RAF i will request you need someone who plays alot... i will play anything... just send me a invite on skype or emal (skype: fejj.gaming) jacobsmith0899 (a) gmail

Deleted
    Looking to be recruited on EU Outland PvP server. I will buy battle chest and game time. Just message me here!

I am playing a lot as I want to get my Human Hunter to 80+ ASAP!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bayroadbubba71 View Post
    Looking for SoR please. Already have the 2 month card in my hand

Ally side please
    Reply me with ur email and if I get the Spectral Gryphon I would pay u even if ur not my realm I have pets in the same worth as the gold. Thanks in advance.

Looking to recruit some who can be super active and smash toons to 80. You pay for all of your own account stuff, i can help with bags and gold etc. Looking for Darkspear US (Alliance) If anyone is interested we can go hard and get ALOT of characters level up. Skype: MysticalDzn

Deleted
    Still looking to get recruited gonna buy all exp

Alliance pvp server EU

What u need to have is gold for riding skills - 310
    Gold for 2 profs i wanna lvl - whatever profs i wanna lvl
    bags
    and some gold

I'm a player playing since vanilla so i have the exp i have time and not a noob add me on skype for more info

Don't bother adding if u don't got the gold for the riding skills + profs etc

Skype Qinoac

Deleted
    looking for a SoR for Outland EU Alliance, please PM me

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by gaunlet View Post
    looking for a SoR for Outland EU Alliance, please PM me
    Can send you one, but cannot PM yet, just need b.net e-mail if you're willing to post it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Able to grant SoR on Outland-EU alliance side. PM me for info.

Also looking to be recruited Horde-side EU (prefer a high/locked realm) to level up at least 4 toons (or more) before September. I have plenty of time, full game experience, as well as general class experience. Starting playing before the Burning Crusade. Want to experience the horde side of things as well. You will provide everything needed to get started (gametime/keys) but gold/items/bags aren't a necessity. You can reroll to a new account/server if you want to.

It's import that you want to powerlevel right now, because as of September my time will be limited during school.

PM for more info. ^^

Deleted
    Looking to Be Recruited on any EU realms!
    I can also play on US if needed!

I provide:
    12+ hours playtime a day.
    6 years experience of the game.
    A Serious and Friendly player.
    Mount + 1 month Gametime for you.
    I Don't need anything ingame, I will get it by myself.
    I will/can always take a tank/healer for fast dungeon queues

You Provide:
    Expansions for me.

If interested, send pm or add me on skype: Will-i-am12345

Looking someone to recruit on EU Horde, i provide many hours of playtime per day, 5years experience of the game . PM me if ur interested

Offering help with RaF-ing EU/US realms

to be very precise, you want fast lvl80 char than I can help you.
    You will buy me battlechest and we play together, I dont care about fraction and realm( low, high, locked, recomended).

Step by step:

step 1: you need fast level 80 char
    step 2: accept me on skype:vladimir.baralic92
    step 3: send me battlechest key
    step 4: send me wow inv
    step 5: making RaF-ing chars
    step 6: playing and dinging your desire class char
    step 7: the end
    step 8: if you need more we can arange further playing but lets first start playing

- aim: baralic11

Looking for a SOR.

EU

Pm me for my email.

OR

Raf would be sweet as well

But you pay for ( chest ) all and when @ 90 ill buy the 2 months gametime.

15 yr olds plz do not reply. ty

Played for 8 years, a lot! Know my way around. Leveling can be fast as ***
    Last edited by webdonkey; 2013-08-11 at 12:36 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valdemar View Post
    Holy shit reading that post made my eyes feel weird. My sight is superfocused too...

fuck this shit man I'm going to sleep

Deleted
    Yo guys EU (UK) Active, friendly player here looking to be recruited.

Have played since vanilla know the ins and outs of the game, played about every race and class and had rank one gladiator, sold my account a couple months back and looking to get back into the game,
    I would need battle chest bought for me it's easy to send via gift and is about £10...
    In return you'll get free month gametime + mount + a bunch of chars leveled up super quick,

skype is taylor.hagg

Looking to recruit (me send you inv)

Heyoo
    Recently came back to the game, looking to recruit someone to SAURFANG Oceanic Server (US client) on Alliance (we can do a Hordie too, prefer a diff realm tho)
    I can get you bags and everything.
    I'm friendly, and shy, and I won't force you to play 24/7.
    I am very active though, unless I get called in to work (every other day or so)
    Hit me up:

I won't force you to go into a Skype call with me if your not comfortable

Looking to be recruited on US servers. I don't mind what server we play on and I'm available most of the time so leveling won't be difficult. All I expect is for you to pay for the battlechest. I've been ripped off the last couple times I've RAFed and had someone just stop leveling with me. I don't mind leveling multiple characters. My skype's shika201111

Deleted
    Hey looking for a SOR, coming back to wow since uni has finally finished, last time i played was when firelands was out. PM if you want to drop a SOR invite will be subbing.

morphx3me(@)gmail (.) com

LF a RAF on Durotan-US horde side, looking to level alts and want to make it quicker. Pm me if anyone is interested. Can provide a little bit of gold and materials for professions.