Quote Originally Posted by Vlarkin View Post
    Hello!!! I am looking for somebody to recruit me on the NA servers! details below!

Faction: Does not matter to me. You choose.
    Server: HAS to be a fairly popular server, PvE or PvP does not matter to me, although Faction dominance does matter to me, so if we go Alliance, it must be mostly Alliance, if we go Horde, has to be mostly Horde.
    Playtime: I live in the PST time zone and currently have no job. So I'd prefer if we leveled mostly in the morning to early afternoon, I do go for runs/gym daily around 4 PM PST so from there and until after dinner I would be afk. Essentially, anytime from 6 AM PST to 4 PM PST, and then ~7 PM PST to 12 PM PST is perfect for me. Does not matter if you are casual or hardcore as I am fine only playing a few hours a day, we just need to utilize those hours well.
    Class: You can play ANYTHING you want. I personally will be rolling a Warrior Tank to 55, and then at 55 swap to Death Knight. So we will have Instant queues and a good tank all the way to 80.

This is my first RAF so not really sure on how we would work out the smaller details like if I were to pay for a month for you, or if you pay for me? Or what so please send me a message and we can work something out. Just note, I only want 1 level 80 as of right now. Possibly a little bit after my DK is 90, we can do one more.

So please send me a message if you want to RAF and we can work it all out.
    so I'm not able to send you a PM yet due to account restrictions but here is what I tryed to send you

Hey Vlarkin,

I'm not to sure if you fond anyone to Raf with yet, if not I think you'd make a good person to level with currently I play on Argent Dawn US alliance it's labeled RP but it's mainly a PvE realm now and one of the top ones as well as purely alliance dominated. I've been playing since vanilla and have mastered most classes/roles at this point. I am not a hardcore raider anymore and mostly play for fun now, I still have quite a few classes to level.

Despite no longer hardcore raiding I have strong ties into many raiding community's via cross realms and on my current realm if you wish to get into that world as well as many good pvpers.

As far as experience goes I have raided all ingame content with the exception of some of the new MoP raids here is a link to my Wow-heroes for what I've done in MoP (Taken out due to account restrictions)
    on the brighter side my armory link is much prettier with over 10k achievement points nearly every raid achievement in game complete most of which in progression as well as a 32 FoS's from farming legendary s, to rare pets/titles and even a couple of FoS's that were only in game for a day or less (Taken out due to account restrictions)

Thanks for your time I hope to hear back from you soon via Mmo-champ or Via E-Mail at W_tg24(at)yahoo(dot)Com

If you'd like my armor and heroes link just send me a message and I'm more then happy to share them with you!

Chances are that he already found someone so if you liked what I had to say feel free to send me a message about RaF as well

just looking for someone to game with me, wanna make an alt and have someone to level with. any realm (pref eonar) alliance or horde i dont mind (: Email me Candiceg at live.co.uk
    thanks.

Hey, if anyone is gonna come back to the game and wants a SOR, send me a message! And if anyone wants to play sometime, lemme know, Im usually around!

Myth#1108
    Last edited by Mythruss; 2013-09-16 at 03:47 AM.

Looking for someone to recruit! Realm: Darkspear. Population: High. Type: PvP/ US.
    Would like to make 2 alliance and 1 horde on realm.

What I can offer
    Gold for anything useful we will need
    Have a lot of free time to play
    Know much about the game
    I'm friendly

What I expect from you
    Buy the battlechest
    Know somewhat about the game
    Have a lot of free time
    Be friendly
    Stay till the end

If you are interested in me recruiting you please send me an email: Levi.gamble16(at)gmail(dot)com
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by infinitie View Post
    Looking for someone to invite as a RaF buddy. [US]

What I bring:
    - 13/13HM Current Raider as a MW Monk.
    - 2900 3's exp as Rogue.
    - 5 time Rank One title holder.
    - Available whenever you want to play.
    - I'd like to level 2-3 toons to 80.
    - Horde would be preferred on Mal'Ganis.
    - I'm able to carry or just do 2's/3's with you to help you cap your conquest points when we hit 90.
    - I'll be rolling a Brewmaster Monk as first 80, and second will be a Rogue most likely.

What you bring:
    - Battlechest and CD keys for cata/mop.
    - Ability to play for hours on end without breaks, and to competently play the class that you roll.
    -

Message me here, or add me on Skype if you're interested.
    Skype; Midnight669.
    I will be checking back in tomorrow some time for messages, I will most likely not reply to anything in this forum post.
    Still open for a partner, hit me up on skype.
    Sig and Avatar made by Shyama.

Looking to recruit someone on EU!

you pay for the battlechest, if your legit enough ill pay for CATA,

looking to level a few chars, horde or alliance

Email me at dom(dot)speed(at)hotmail(dot)co(dot)uk

or

Skype - Mattox_96

Hello!

Looking to recruit someone on Europe - Sylvanas - Alliance

I've been away from WoW since 12/12/12, achieved Monk Realm First when I played last time, raided in top 5 hardcore 25-man guild, got bored of the game and quit.

Looking to make a return now and trying to find a levelling partner.

Would play hardcore till level 90 together. Willing to pay for the Battle Chest and Cata if you are adequate enough to suit my needs.

PM and describe yourself if you are interested in some action. Thanks ^^
    Last edited by razorsharp; 2013-09-19 at 10:54 AM.

Hey, can someone send me a SOR from Illidan, Area 52, Kil'Jaeden, or Mal'Ganis to a v i l a 7 2 4 (at) g m a i l (dot) c o m (remove the spaces). Very much appreciated, Thanks. Will buy game time.

Just looking for someone to do the timeless isle with, I'm on US Kel'thuzad which is 50 to 1 alliance vs horde pvp, so unable to play the isle as horde. Please send me a PM if you are on a either pve server or horde dominated server, or low pop server (any server where we can actually do the timeless isle).

Still looking to get recruited gonna buy all exp

Alliance pvp server EU

What u need to have is gold for riding skills - 310
    Gold for 2 profs i wanna lvl - whatever profs i wanna lvl
    bags
    and some gold

I'm a player playing since vanilla so i have the exp i have time and not a noob add me on skype for more info

Skype Qinoac

Close to Cata raiding BiS Gladiator/Hero of the Horde Rogue LF dungeon queuing partners. Quick runs, a lot of JP's/exp. I'm

European Horde.

zamuz#2137
    Last edited by zamuz; 2013-09-19 at 02:14 PM.

Looking for someone to invite as a RaF buddy. [US]

What I bring:
    - 13/13HM Current Raider as a MW Monk.
    - 2900 3's exp as Rogue.
    - 5 time Rank One title holder.
    - Available whenever you want to play.
    - I'd like to level 2-3 toons to 80.
    - Horde would be preferred on Mal'Ganis.
    - I'm able to carry or just do 2's/3's with you to help you cap your conquest points when we hit 90.
    - I'll be rolling a Brewmaster Monk as first 80, and second will be a Rogue most likely.

What you bring:
    - Battlechest and CD keys for cata/mop.
    - Ability to play for hours on end without breaks, and to competently play the class that you roll.
    -

Message me here, or add me on Skype if you're interested.
    Skype; Midnight669.
    I will be checking back in tomorrow some time for messages, I will most likely not reply to anything in this forum post.[/QUOTE]

Still open for a partner, hit me up on skype.
    Sig and Avatar made by Shyama.

Quote Originally Posted by sjv08 View Post
    Hey, can someone send me a SOR from Illidan, Area 52, Kil'Jaeden, or Mal'Ganis to a v i l a 7 2 4 (at) g m a i l (dot) c o m (remove the spaces). Very much appreciated, Thanks. Will buy game time.
    Sent.
    /10char

I have done RAF before so I know ins and outs of leveling. I am looking to be recruited. I will buy all the xpac and game time required to play. However, I have some requirements:

1.) It has to be on PVE server and it has to be US. I can play about 2-3 hours a day. I am not a pvper and not a fan of it either so I am not really looking for pvp guild.
    2.) Looking for someone who can support all the characters we level through RAF. That means gold for flying, mounts, bags, etc.. and must be in stable alive guild. And must be comfortable with Questing as well as dungeon grinding. Boosting doesn't seem to be too effective for RAF leveling anymore.

3.) Please be 18+..

I must emphasize North American partner portion. I cannot play during EU primetime so I can't help you if you are from EU

Edit: Please PM me regarding questions as I will probably miss your questions in this thread. Its an active thread..
    Last edited by highdesi; 2013-09-20 at 11:34 AM. Reason: adding contact info.

Quote Originally Posted by highdesi View Post
    I have done RAF before so I know ins and outs of leveling. I am looking to be recruited. I will buy all the xpac and game time required to play. However, I have some requirements:

1.) It has to be on PVE server and it has to be US. I can play about 2-3 hours a day. I am not a pvper and not a fan of it either so I am not really looking for pvp guild.
    2.) Looking for someone who can support all the characters we level through RAF. That means gold for flying, mounts, bags, etc.. and must be in stable alive guild. And must be comfortable with Questing as well as dungeon grinding. Boosting doesn't seem to be too effective for RAF leveling anymore.

I must emphasize North American partner portion. I cannot play during EU primetime so I can't help you if you are from EU
    have you found someone yet if not is illidan ok?

Quote Originally Posted by railihonor View Post
    have you found someone yet if not is illidan ok?
    I haven't found anyone yet.. but Illidan is not good. Its an PvP server. =\

Quote Originally Posted by highdesi View Post
    I haven't found anyone yet.. but Illidan is not good. Its an PvP server. =\
    theres like no pvp on that server

- - - Updated - - -

well if you change your mind ill be here

Looking to be recruited US Servers(Tich Horde prefered)

What I can Provide:
    -Battle Chest
    -Company
    -I roll tank or healer

What you provide
    -Gold (if Tich)
    -Expansions (any other server)

I've rolled (sadly) dozens of characters to 90 and leveling is nothing new to me. I'd like one, but can do 2 toons if need be. Email me syphram at gmail dot com

Looking for a mature, +18, nice person to recruit. Sylvanas-EU, Horde side. You need to buy your own battlechest.

Please have the time to play a few hours a day for about a week. The plan is to hit 80 on one set of characters. I hope we reach that goal early next week.

PM me if you're interested!
    Last edited by Jerbul; 2013-09-21 at 02:07 AM.

Looking for an RaF partner to only make 2 characters. I can recruit you or you can recruit me idc. I can pay for my own account and gametime plus expansions. The two characters will be made on Kel'Thuzad Alliance and Tichondrius Horde. I'd make a druid on each so I can tank or heal to do chain random dungeon ques to level faster. If you recruit me I will gladly level another character on each server to 40 and then grant you the other 40 levels to give you another 80 toon. skype is yev.kosa that would be the best way to get in contact with me.