Quote Originally Posted by infinitie View Post
    Looking for someone to invite as a RaF buddy. [US]

What I bring:
    - 13/13HM Current Raider as a MW Monk.
    - 2900 3's exp as Rogue.
    - 5 time Rank One title holder.
    - Available whenever you want to play.
    - I'd like to level 2-3 toons to 80.
    - Horde would be preferred on Mal'Ganis.
    - I'm able to carry or just do 2's/3's with you to help you cap your conquest points when we hit 90.
    - I'll be rolling a Brewmaster Monk as first 80, and second will be a Rogue most likely.

What you bring:
    - Battlechest and CD keys for cata/mop.
    - Ability to play for hours on end without breaks, and to competently play the class that you roll.
    -

Message me here, or add me on Skype if you're interested.
    Skype; Midnight669.
    I will be checking back in tomorrow some time for messages, I will most likely not reply to anything in this forum post.
    Still open for a partner, hit me up on skype.
    Sig and Avatar made by Shyama.

Looking to recruit someone on EU!

you pay for the battlechest, if your legit enough ill pay for CATA,

looking to level a few chars, horde or alliance

Email me at dom(dot)speed(at)hotmail(dot)co(dot)uk

or

Skype - Mattox_96

Hello!

Looking to recruit someone on Europe - Sylvanas - Alliance

I've been away from WoW since 12/12/12, achieved Monk Realm First when I played last time, raided in top 5 hardcore 25-man guild, got bored of the game and quit.

Looking to make a return now and trying to find a levelling partner.

Would play hardcore till level 90 together. Willing to pay for the Battle Chest and Cata if you are adequate enough to suit my needs.

PM and describe yourself if you are interested in some action. Thanks ^^
    Last edited by razorsharp; 2013-09-19 at 10:54 AM.

Hey, can someone send me a SOR from Illidan, Area 52, Kil'Jaeden, or Mal'Ganis to a v i l a 7 2 4 (at) g m a i l (dot) c o m (remove the spaces). Very much appreciated, Thanks. Will buy game time.

Just looking for someone to do the timeless isle with, I'm on US Kel'thuzad which is 50 to 1 alliance vs horde pvp, so unable to play the isle as horde. Please send me a PM if you are on a either pve server or horde dominated server, or low pop server (any server where we can actually do the timeless isle).

Deleted
    Still looking to get recruited gonna buy all exp

Alliance pvp server EU

What u need to have is gold for riding skills - 310
    Gold for 2 profs i wanna lvl - whatever profs i wanna lvl
    bags
    and some gold

I'm a player playing since vanilla so i have the exp i have time and not a noob add me on skype for more info

Skype Qinoac

Close to Cata raiding BiS Gladiator/Hero of the Horde Rogue LF dungeon queuing partners. Quick runs, a lot of JP's/exp. I'm

European Horde.

zamuz#2137
    Last edited by zamuz; 2013-09-19 at 02:14 PM.

Looking for someone to invite as a RaF buddy. [US]

What I bring:
    - 13/13HM Current Raider as a MW Monk.
    - 2900 3's exp as Rogue.
    - 5 time Rank One title holder.
    - Available whenever you want to play.
    - I'd like to level 2-3 toons to 80.
    - Horde would be preferred on Mal'Ganis.
    - I'm able to carry or just do 2's/3's with you to help you cap your conquest points when we hit 90.
    - I'll be rolling a Brewmaster Monk as first 80, and second will be a Rogue most likely.

What you bring:
    - Battlechest and CD keys for cata/mop.
    - Ability to play for hours on end without breaks, and to competently play the class that you roll.
    -

Message me here, or add me on Skype if you're interested.
    Skype; Midnight669.
    I will be checking back in tomorrow some time for messages, I will most likely not reply to anything in this forum post.[/QUOTE]

Still open for a partner, hit me up on skype.
    Sig and Avatar made by Shyama.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sjv08 View Post
    Hey, can someone send me a SOR from Illidan, Area 52, Kil'Jaeden, or Mal'Ganis to a v i l a 7 2 4 (at) g m a i l (dot) c o m (remove the spaces). Very much appreciated, Thanks. Will buy game time.
    Sent.
    /10char

I have done RAF before so I know ins and outs of leveling. I am looking to be recruited. I will buy all the xpac and game time required to play. However, I have some requirements:

1.) It has to be on PVE server and it has to be US. I can play about 2-3 hours a day. I am not a pvper and not a fan of it either so I am not really looking for pvp guild.
    2.) Looking for someone who can support all the characters we level through RAF. That means gold for flying, mounts, bags, etc.. and must be in stable alive guild. And must be comfortable with Questing as well as dungeon grinding. Boosting doesn't seem to be too effective for RAF leveling anymore.

3.) Please be 18+..

I must emphasize North American partner portion. I cannot play during EU primetime so I can't help you if you are from EU

Edit: Please PM me regarding questions as I will probably miss your questions in this thread. Its an active thread..
    Last edited by highdesi; 2013-09-20 at 11:34 AM. Reason: adding contact info.

Quote Originally Posted by highdesi View Post
    I have done RAF before so I know ins and outs of leveling. I am looking to be recruited. I will buy all the xpac and game time required to play. However, I have some requirements:

1.) It has to be on PVE server and it has to be US. I can play about 2-3 hours a day. I am not a pvper and not a fan of it either so I am not really looking for pvp guild.
    2.) Looking for someone who can support all the characters we level through RAF. That means gold for flying, mounts, bags, etc.. and must be in stable alive guild. And must be comfortable with Questing as well as dungeon grinding. Boosting doesn't seem to be too effective for RAF leveling anymore.

I must emphasize North American partner portion. I cannot play during EU primetime so I can't help you if you are from EU
    have you found someone yet if not is illidan ok?

Quote Originally Posted by railihonor View Post
    have you found someone yet if not is illidan ok?
    I haven't found anyone yet.. but Illidan is not good. Its an PvP server. =\

I haven't found anyone yet.. but Illidan is not good. Its an PvP server. =\
    theres like no pvp on that server

- - - Updated - - -

well if you change your mind ill be here

Looking to be recruited US Servers(Tich Horde prefered)

What I can Provide:
    -Battle Chest
    -Company
    -I roll tank or healer

What you provide
    -Gold (if Tich)
    -Expansions (any other server)

I've rolled (sadly) dozens of characters to 90 and leveling is nothing new to me. I'd like one, but can do 2 toons if need be. Email me syphram at gmail dot com

Deleted
    Looking for a mature, +18, nice person to recruit. Sylvanas-EU, Horde side. You need to buy your own battlechest.

Please have the time to play a few hours a day for about a week. The plan is to hit 80 on one set of characters. I hope we reach that goal early next week.

PM me if you're interested!
    Last edited by mmocdd9287c0c5; 2013-09-21 at 02:07 AM.

Looking for an RaF partner to only make 2 characters. I can recruit you or you can recruit me idc. I can pay for my own account and gametime plus expansions. The two characters will be made on Kel'Thuzad Alliance and Tichondrius Horde. I'd make a druid on each so I can tank or heal to do chain random dungeon ques to level faster. If you recruit me I will gladly level another character on each server to 40 and then grant you the other 40 levels to give you another 80 toon. skype is yev.kosa that would be the best way to get in contact with me.

3.) Please be 18+..

Edit: Please PM me regarding questions as I will probably miss your questions in this thread. Its an active thread..
    Hello sir i actually have a few 90s and looking to get back into the game considering RaF gives 1 free month of game time im hoping i can do it this way whilst in between jobs. (i can play at anytime to level faster) i have RaF many a times and level really fast. or can guide to leveling fast. so you provide the battlechest and account and ill be your partner

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by yevvvy View Post
    Looking for an RaF partner to only make 2 characters. I can recruit you or you can recruit me idc. I can pay for my own account and gametime plus expansions. The two characters will be made on Kel'Thuzad Alliance and Tichondrius Horde. I'd make a druid on each so I can tank or heal to do chain random dungeon ques to level faster. If you recruit me I will gladly level another character on each server to 40 and then grant you the other 40 levels to give you another 80 toon. skype is yev.kosa that would be the best way to get in contact with me.
    Hello sir i actually have a few 90s and looking to get back into the game considering RaF gives 1 free month of game time im hoping i can do it this way whilst in between jobs. (i can play at anytime to level faster) i have RaF many a times and level really fast. or can guide to leveling fast. so you provide the battlechest and account and ill be your partner

Deleted
    Looking to RECRUIT someone for RAF, you'll need to have already bought the game.

The sever will be Outland eu, i'll provide you with gold to start you off.

However it would be relaxed as i dont have loads of time to play constently

Just leave a reply if intrested

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by joelio5 View Post
    Played Burning Crusade and WOTLK then Quit

Looking to start a new RAF

You wont have to worry about me getting the expansions, ill be committed, just doing this for the fast levelling

Require someone who is Horde And preferably on a populated PVP Server. I used to be Gladiator ranked at 70 and hope to do the same at 90, so if your good at pvp it will be a bonus for both of us

Preferably like to level with someone who is quite active

If your interested either reply on here or email me joel_harman(at)hotmail(dot)com
    I can recruit you, i am on outland eu which is a big pvp sever. However my other toons are alliance but i dont mind leveling on horde. I am also quite active, i can play most days and a lot at the weekends.

Deleted
    i will from the 1st of october be lvling my druid healer, fully heirloomed, and therefore i am looking for people to lvl with, it is going to be an evening thing mondays wendesdays and weekends if you are intrested add me on WoW the char name is Ethelas, EU dragonblight lvl 3

Hey, i am currently looking to recruit someone, i am playing around 10+ hours a day since i am on holidays and wish to level 2 or more characters on Tichondrius horde us (most populated pvp server). I have 6+ 90s so we can get to 80 in a couple of hours, I also have skype and a mic if you want to chat. What i expect from you is that you buy the expansions and i do not mind if you buy game time or not. Please reply to this thread or email me at freakykid126(at)hotmail(dot)com.
    Thanks
    Last edited by Sectus; 2013-09-22 at 12:09 AM. Reason: cause i'm awesome