Looking to recruit someone to the world of wacraft! For details, and discussion,
    Email me at: [email protected]
    or skype me at: joe.rivera729

US ONLY

Quote Originally Posted by brandoh View Post
    looking for recruit a friend on us - horde any server that isnt rp

i provide:
    10+ hours playtime a day. Even more on weekends.
    7+ years experience of the game.
    A serious and friendly player.
    I don't require anything ingame, i will get it myself.
    I will make any class you want for fast dungeons.

you provide:
    battlechest and mop upon reaching 85.

Pm my here or hit me up on skype - drewinfy
    bump still looking

Hello there!
    Looking to recruit somebody on EU servers, i play on The Maelstrom and have 2 90's, however i'll play on literally any server that you like!
    I'll provide gold for proffs/riding and i'll give help whenever you want it, lvl with you to 90 real fast etc. aside college im on quite a lot and im pretty chilled out and love having a laugh!
    Skype name: joel.pugh

Hi everybody.
    WoW is so much more fun with a friend. That is why I came here, I am looking to make a true friend to play wow with. To level to 90, to run dungeons, to create a guild, and to eventually raid. Horde only by the way. I am in US on cst. Please reply to skype: Coryskittleman.
    Thanks for reading,
    Cory

looking to be reqruited you provide everything battlechest gold mop gametimes coz ur my bitch pm me ur skype or gtfoutofhere

Looking to recruit quickly;
    US - Stormreaver - Horde (*Can also do any realm - read below)

---
    I'm getting back into raiding! Which means I need some alts I just can't afford to buy due to server transfer fees - nor can I stand leveling without RaF anymore.
    I'm a current (this expansion) cutting edge raider with 2200 arenas/rbg's - Also an avid RP'er and wPvP'er. I play too much; It shows. My experience makes leveling go by without a hitch.

While my characters will be anchored on Stormreaver (to start!) you are able to level wherever you please; The only downfall is for me as I cannot gain level boosts.
    If your new account is connected to a previous account you are able to mail your heirlooms cross-realm leading to speeds as quickly as a 90 in two to three "casually" played days. There is no faster way to level bar maybe shelling out hard cash.

I've already boosted multiple people however none of them have ever bought game time - I was originally doing these for the mounts however this time around I do need the leveled toons on the new realm, However; I will not be placing you as a priority without proof of game time purchase. You'll get your levels but if I'm doing an RBG I won't drop it unless you've gotten me a mount.
    Sorry. I've got way too many 85's sitting around rotting to trust people anymore on this.
    You show me you're serious you'll have an army of alts and tank/healer queues out your rear. (I'm in need of a Shadow Priest - However I have full tanking heirlooms and I'm working on a warrior of each race. Don't ask. Enjoy the free ride.)

I will not pay for your time. I am mostly doing this now because I'm broke.
    Do not bother me if you're going to beg for handouts.
    My time is valuable and I will be treating your time as such.

Leveling on Stormreaver, Mal'ganis or Wyrmrest Accord will have your basic flight costs and bags covered - With free professions with mats depending on the realm into the future.
    (Mal'ganis/Stormreaver(aftertransfers) = JC'ing/Enchanting, WrA = Enchanting)

I will level as many alts as time permits; However after the first 2-3 I may need a break depending on how hard we hit it.

---

Please PM me;
    Note I currently work the lunch shift so I'm around from 3:30pmish MST to 12:00 MST.

Looking for someone to invite as a RaF buddy. [US]

What I bring:
    - 14/14HM Current Raider as a MW Monk and 13/14HM as a Rogue.
    - 2900 3's exp as Rogue.
    - 7 time Rank One title holder.
    - Available whenever you want to play.
    - I'd like to level 1 toon to 85.
    - Horde would be preferred on Mal'Ganis.
    - I'll be rolling a warrior to level to 63 then be playing my death knight to 85.

What you bring:
    - Battlechest and CD keys for mop.
    - Ability to play for hours on end without breaks, and to competently play the class that you roll.
    - A veteran account with heirlooms for the character that you want to level.

Message me here, or add me on Skype if you're interested.
    Skype; Midnight669.
    I will be checking back in tomorrow some time for messages, I will most likely not reply to anything in this forum post.

hey der Schwert. :3

Mod-note: There's not need for over the top text size, reduced it.

Quote Originally Posted by coryskittleman View Post
    Hi everybody.
    WoW is so much more fun with a friend. That is why I came here, I am looking to make a true friend to play wow with. To level to 90, to run dungeons, to create a guild, and to eventually raid. Horde only by the way. I am in US on cst. Please reply to skype: Coryskittleman.
    Thanks for reading,
    Cory
    Still looking guys. It is a leveling partner. I am not recruiting anyone, BUT I can recruit u if you do not have a wow account and still want to play, but I cannot provide expansions and such. Reply to skype coryskittleman.
    Reply if you want to have fun,
    Cory

Looking For A Recruit A Friend Partner. I Already have a RaF Account Created, Paid For A Few Months & All Expansions Bought. The Account Is Yours If You Agree To Level One Alt With Me. The Deal Would Be That You Can Only Play The Alt With Me! You Can't Go Ahead In Quest Or Levels Or Anything! I Play About 10 Hours A Day Though So Shouldn't Be A Problem Of Me Not Being Online. You Would Also BE Inclined To Join My Guild With Me! I Am Only Doing This To Help Level My Guild Up Really! The RAF Would Have To Be US, Whisperwind Realm & Some Time In My Time Zone!

Whisper Me If Interested!

Looking For A Recruit A Friend Partner. I Already have a RaF Account Created, Paid For A Few Months & All Expansions Bought. The Account Is Yours If You Agree To Level One Alt With Me. The Deal Would Be That You Can Only Play The Alt With Me! You Can't Go Ahead In Quest Or Levels Or Anything! I Play About 10 Hours A Day Though So Shouldn't Be A Problem Of Me Not Being Online. You Would Also BE Inclined To Join My Guild With Me! I Am Only Doing This To Help Level My Guild Up Really! The RAF Would Have To Be US, Whisperwind Realm & Some Time In My Time Zone!

Whisper Me If Interested!
    Id be keen, Skype is Siphonfilter64
    Last edited by Siphonfilter64; 2014-03-25 at 06:46 AM.

Recruiting on EU Servers
    Realm of your selection,
    Preferably Ragnaros.

Available at: 4PM - 12 AM
    Weekends full time

What I provide:
    -Experience
    -Dedication
    -Gold and Bags

What you provide:
    -Battlechest

If you're interested message: uhzyra add "Ritzyy"
    On Skype

asian wower looking for to be recruited on us server

looking for a guy that can level up with me freely

i don't require any gift but good game life

i used to play in asian server and now i want change to us sever

i will play at night at asian time

if interested pm me please

Returning to the game, would be a lot of fun to have someone to lvl up to 90 with. I would be able to play some mornings, most nights during the week, and occasionally on weekends, EST.

If interested leave me a way to contact you via email or in game, or PM me. Lets do this!

*Apparently i can't send messages and can only receive them, so leave another way for me to contact you. Sorry
    Last edited by Availya; 2014-03-26 at 12:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Availya View Post
    Returning to the game, would be a lot of fun to have someone to lvl up to 90 with. I would be able to play some mornings, most nights during the week, and occasionally on weekends, EST.

If interested leave me a way to contact you via email or in game, or PM me. Lets do this today!

*Apparently i can't send messages and can only receive them, so leave another way for me to contact you. Sorry
    EU or US? skype name is joel.pugh
    Last edited by Joepee; 2014-03-25 at 10:29 PM.

Recruiting on EU Servers
    Realm of your selection,
    Preferably: Ragnaros/Draenor/Silvermoon

Available at: 4PM - 12 AM
    Weekends full time

What I provide:
    -Experience
    -Dedication
    -Gold and Bags

What you provide:
    -Battlechest

If you're interested message: uhzyra
    On Skype

Quote Originally Posted by infinitie View Post
    Looking for someone to invite as a RaF buddy. [US]

What I bring:
    - 14/14HM Current Raider as a MW Monk and 13/14HM as a Rogue.
    - 2900 3's exp as Rogue.
    - 7 time Rank One title holder.
    - Available whenever you want to play.
    - I'd like to level 1 toon to 85.
    - Horde would be preferred on Mal'Ganis.
    - I'll be rolling a warrior to level to 63 then be playing my death knight to 85.

What you bring:
    - Battlechest and CD keys for mop.
    - Ability to play for hours on end without breaks, and to competently play the class that you roll.
    - A veteran account with heirlooms for the character that you want to level.

Message me here, or add me on Skype if you're interested.
    Skype; Midnight669.
    I will be checking back in tomorrow some time for messages, I will most likely not reply to anything in this forum post.
    Bump - still looking.