I have tried this before but things came up in real life that didn't allow me to actually play a lot.I am looking to be recruited to any US server. Preferably a mid to high populated realm. More experienced with Horde, but can do either. I have played WoW since burning crusade and dinged a couple 90s but quit since then. I am looking to try to get back into the game with the help of a friendly person to play with. I won't be able to buy the battle chest, but will subscribe if we can get some decent leveling/playing time going and when we are closer, I will also buy MoP. The problem may be that my work schedule can be pretty random at times, but definitely will be able to get some playing time in each day if schedules allow for it. If interested inbox me and let me know what server and what kind of schedule you have.

Deleted
    Hello to the mmo-champion community from a 9 years of World Of Warcraft veteran player. Due to some country restriction I haven't been able to recruit anyone so far but since the RaF system got an upgrade I am looking for someone to recruit and level on some of the highest population E U R O P E A N servers. One of the reasons I am doing this is the future upgrade to the challenge mode gear and mounts. I would like to level as much characters as I can so I can get all transmogrify sets and mounts.

Which server we are going to play on we shall discuss when you contact me. On some of the highest population EU servers I can provide the following:
    • All supporting consumables/containers/riding skills and items needed for smooth leveling up to 85.
    • Enough gold to obtain all of the above.
    • The RaF system also provides a chance for a nice reward as long as the player I recruit loads a two months game time card.
    • If I get that reward I will grant you with 20.000 gold as long as we play on a server I have gold on. I have gold on several high population European servers.

Regarding the availability I have to say I can't play like 24/7 as I have a job but will try to get to 85 as fast as possible. I am usually playing a tank class and farming dungeons since you get an instant queue if you play as a tank or a healer. Also I would like to mention that I cannot provide any game keys so that's your responsibility.

The way you can contact me is on skype name: Coleman9090 or send me your skype on PM. Looking forward to start leveling.
    Last edited by mmoc5a4294f16f; 2014-04-23 at 11:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Notarize View Post
    Looking to recruit to EU - Outland/Sylvanas;

What I will provide -
    - High quality experience in both PvP/PvE
    - Being active on a daily basis.
    - Quite abit of experience in RaF

What you will have to provide;
    - Battle chest and Mists of Pandaria
    - Be decently active

I'v recently Recruit a Friend'd with 3 people, which I'm still in contact with today 4-5 months down the road.. I also have several references if needed, I'm looking for someone who will be dedicated in levelling a few chars.
    I may or may not be able to buy you a month subscription within the RaF period, at this moment in time I can't promise anything but it's still viable for discussion.

Skype - Perplexyoo
    Would not advise anyone to RaF with this person, he promises many things which he doesn't fulfill at the end.
    Also he's an genuine asshole (he insults, and lies), a smartass who thinks he's good at the game, while not knowing some basic things. I am one of the persons he RaF-ed with, and no, he doesn't have references. At least I didn't get any after I asked him about previous people he RaF-ed with.

gl, and trust me- find another person.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Desoxyephedrine View Post
    Would not advise anyone to RaF with this person, he promises many things which he doesn't fulfill at the end.
    Also he's an genuine asshole (he insults, and lies), a smartass who thinks he's good at the game, while not knowing some basic things. I am one of the persons he RaF-ed with, and no, he doesn't have references. At least I didn't get any after I asked him about previous people he RaF-ed with.

gl, and trust me- find another person.
    I'd love to send anyone several Skype shots and quotes that this guy is a genuine retard, If you don't do things his way he rages and logs off in till you decide to do it his way.. I never once promised and didn't fulfil anything, I have quite a few screenshots that I quote that it wasn't 100%. Desu^ Is a complete tool, he somehow thinks he's better than everyone else, therefore doesn't have no proof of what he implies on Skype.. He also lies about having battlechest key codes&everything he has posted is a complete lie, I never once insulted anyone you just genuine are a insulting person I have the full Skype convo from the month we played, clearly showing how much of a arsehole you are. While rafing within this month with Desu^ I found out that he is a constructively lies about most things he says, he has no proof of everything he implies.. While rafing with him, it was like babysitting a 6year old; Why? If you don't do things his way, he simply won't play and he'll ignore you and insult you - Another fault, if you simply can't do anything that he demands he'll start getting cocky when you confront him he'll simply just carry on..

I wouldn't advise Recruit a Friend'ing with this person, unless you feel like you want to babysit a College student in your spare time..

I have several references that I offered to show you before we even talked about raf'ing, but you said I quote "You don't sound like a scammer" I didn't in anyway scam you, I said I might be able to get you MoP wasn't confirmed when your Free Month from Battlechest was over, you demanded the MoP I tried I simply couldn't get it for several reason, you instantly started insulting and threating me with defacing my posts and profiles on any Recruit a Friend sites etc. Here we are, if anyone would like to see screen shots from the whole month conversation, it can be arranged also references are legit with proof.. I also have screen shot from him admitting that he lies about having key codes.

I have the most evidence to defend myself ever, but the question is do you have any evidence to back up these implemented lies?
    Last edited by mmoc9846b037f7; 2014-04-21 at 06:34 PM.

Deleted
    Looking to be Recruited on any EU or US realms!

I provide:

10+ hours playtime a day. Even more in weekends.
    7+ years experience of the game.
    A Serious and Friendly player.
    Mount + 1 month Gametime for you.
    I Don't need anything ingame, I will get it by myself.
    I will/can always take a tank/healer for fast dungeon queues.

You Provide:
    Battlechest and MoP for me.

If interested, send pm or add me on skype: Will-i-am12345

Quote Originally Posted by Notarize View Post
    I'd love to send anyone several Skype shots and quotes that this guy is a genuine retard, If you don't do things his way he rages and logs off in till you decide to do it his way.. I never once promised and didn't fulfil anything, I have quite a few screenshots that I quote that it wasn't 100%. Desu^ Is a complete tool, he somehow thinks he's better than everyone else, therefore doesn't have no proof of what he implies on Skype.. He also lies about having battlechest key codes&everything he has posted is a complete lie, I never once insulted anyone you just genuine are a insulting person I have the full Skype convo from the month we played, clearly showing how much of a arsehole you are. While rafing within this month with Desu^ I found out that he is a constructively lies about most things he says, he has no proof of everything he implies.. While rafing with him, it was like babysitting a 6year old; Why? If you don't do things his way, he simply won't play and he'll ignore you and insult you - Another fault, if you simply can't do anything that he demands he'll start getting cocky when you confront him he'll simply just carry on..

I wouldn't advise Recruit a Friend'ing with this person, unless you feel like you want to babysit a College student in your spare time..

I have several references that I offered to show you before we even talked about raf'ing, but you said I quote "You don't sound like a scammer" I didn't in anyway scam you, I said I might be able to get you MoP wasn't confirmed when your Free Month from Battlechest was over, you demanded the MoP I tried I simply couldn't get it for several reason, you instantly started insulting and threating me with defacing my posts and profiles on any Recruit a Friend sites etc. Here we are, if anyone would like to see screen shots from the whole month conversation, it can be arranged also references are legit with proof.. I also have screen shot from him admitting that he lies about having key codes.

I have the most evidence to defend myself ever, but the question is do you have any evidence to back up these implemented lies?
    You just proved everything i said.

Ain't gonna argue on a forum with you. Gl to anyone rafing with you in future! (if anyone wants to)
    Peace!

looking to recruit someone. I am US servers and have played since wrath expansion. i have done raf before and know fastest way to level. You must buy your own game and i will provide gold for leveling costs. email rliou123@yahoo.com if interested.

Quote Originally Posted by Absolucion View Post
    Looking to recruit to US, pref Zul'Jin.

What I will provide -
    - Experience and friendliness, both in PvE and PvP
    - Willing to roll anything to go with your choice, tank, heal or dps
    - I can also be on voice chat with you while levelling if you want it
    - Enough gold to buy bags and riding when you need it (if you roll on Zul'Jin)

What you will have to provide
    - Battle chest and Mists of Pandaria (you can buy MoP later)

Skype - darkmedina
    Still looking.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Desoxyephedrine View Post
    You just proved everything i said.

Ain't gonna argue on a forum with you. Gl to anyone rafing with you in future! (if anyone wants to)
    Peace!
    And you just proved everything I said by trash talking me on a forum With no proof, good luck & have fun kid.

Deleted
    I'm recruiting on Defias Brotherhood-EU, Alliance
    Available:
    -Weekdays: 1PM - 10PM (Server Time)
    -Weekends: all day long

What I provide: (Only available for DEFIAS BROTHERHOOD)

-Gold for riding
    -Bags
    -Experience in leveling

What you provide:
    -Battlechest and MoP (in case you want the boost on the isle)

Also if you want, after first toon on DEFIAS we'll choose a high pop realm EU for how many toons you like.
    After you purchase 2 month gametime i'll powerlevel you 85-90 !
    I'll boost you in Timeless Isle for gear only once for full gear (more details on Skype)
    **NOTE: I'll give you the gold for riding AFTER you purchase 1 month of gametime (I don't want to be scammed)

I'm a former hc raider and playing the game since Wrath so you can expect seriousness from me !

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Devendra View Post
    Hoping to be recruited. Here's what I'm looking for:

- To be recruited after Thursday 13th March (the day my internet is installed).
    - To be recruited to EU, English speaking servers.
    - To be recruited by a fellow English player, or player based in England.
    - Somebody who can provide either Battlechest and MoP, or 2 months game time.
    - Somebody who can provide gold, boosts, etc etc.

What you can expect from me:

- A laid back player, I will stick around until all goals are accomplished.
    - Could manage 2-3 hours in the evening through the week then a little more on weekends to begin with.
    - I like the lore of the game, just the enormity of the universe. I'm not one of these who wants to no-life to endgame ASAP.
    - My main on my old account was a nelf/human hunter. I also had a max level alliance dk. I feel drawn to create a tauren sunwalker main!
    - I am a little weary of PvP gameplay as I never really got into that side of the game.
    - This will be my final attempt at getting back into WoW before WoD hits.

If interested then contact me on this thread and/or through PM and we can discuss it further. Thanks.
    Are you still looking?

- If so, add my Skype; Perplexyoo

Deleted
    Looking to recruit on Kazzak EU - Horde

I provide:

- ~7 years of wow exp
    - ability to communicate in both German and English
    - fun person to play with
    - flexible schedule
    - gold for your needs

You provide :
    - flexible schedule
    - battlechest + mop
    - fluency in German and English(preferrably)
    - not being a dork who is incapable of communicating and just answers with yes/no
    - experience

Type of character you want to play is irrelevant, I can do anything.

Deleted
    Hi. I'm looking to recruit sqomeone to Twisting Nether EU. It's is the best Horde PvP server and high populated. That's why we will choose Horde . I will choose Orc Warrior and for dungeons I will be tanking which means it will be much faster to join dungeon after the queue.

amin-intichev(at)hotmail.com

Feel free to send me a message for further questions or if you are interested.

Deleted
    Hello.
    I provide:

- 6 years of wow exp
    - ability to communicate in Polish and English
    - fun person to play with
    - flexible schedule
    - gold for your needs
    - help on lvl 90 with getting illvl
    - somone to play arenas (1,7cr s13)

Have a nice day!

Deleted
    Hello i'm looking to recruit someone. .
    I can offer: ability to comunicate in English and Polish, gold and bags, help on max lvl with PvE and PvP, i'm also interesting person to play with.

Deleted
    I'm recruiting on Defias Brotherhood-EU, Alliance
    Available:
    -Weekdays: 1PM - 10PM (Server Time)
    -Weekends: all day long

What I provide: (Only available for DEFIAS BROTHERHOOD)

-Gold for riding
    -Bags
    -Experience in leveling

What you provide:
    -Battlechest and MoP (in case you want the boost on the isle)

Also if you want, after first toon on DEFIAS we'll choose a high pop realm EU for how many toons you like.
    After you purchase 2 month gametime i'll powerlevel you 85-90 !
    I'll boost you in Timeless Isle for gear only once for full gear (more details on Skype)
    **NOTE: I'll give you the gold for riding AFTER you purchase 1 month of gametime (I don't want to be scammed)

I'm a former hc raider and playing the game since Wrath so you can expect seriousness from me !

Deleted
    Looking to recruit: Sever Outland Alliance + Kazzak horde
    Experienced player, looking to find a dedicated player to be recruited. I will not waste any of your time by not turning up to levelling or putting in the hours.

I can play most weekdays after 1PM-10PM GMT
    Weekend I am free mostly.

- You provide your own expansions and game time
    - Willing to get it done in a few days
    - Willing to level at least one 85 Outland and one 85 Kazzak

- I can give you a discount link for £2.50/4 EUR battlechest on the official blizzard store.
    - I will give you 10k when we hit level 60.
    - I will provide gold/mounts/bags and I am not skimpy.
    - I will give you 30k gold on outland once you purchase 30 day game time.
    - I will not waste your time or money.

RealID: Jaypwns09#2998
    Last edited by mmoc4c36819603; 2014-04-26 at 06:25 PM.

Deleted
    Hello to the mmo-champion community from a 9 years of World Of Warcraft veteran player. Due to some country restriction I haven't been able to recruit anyone so far but since the RaF system got an upgrade I am looking for someone to recruit and level on some of the highest population E U R O P E A N servers. One of the reasons I am doing this is the future upgrade to the challenge mode gear and mounts. I would like to level as much characters as I can so I can get all transmogrify sets and mounts.

Which server we are going to play on we shall discuss when you contact me. On some of the highest population EU servers I can provide the following:
    • All supporting consumables/containers/riding skills and items needed for smooth leveling up to 85.
    • Enough gold to obtain all of the above.
    • The RaF system also provides a chance for a nice reward as long as the player I recruit loads a two months game time card.
    • If I get that reward I will grant you with 20.000 gold as long as we play on a server I have gold on. I have gold on several high population European servers.

Regarding the availability I have to say I can't play like 24/7 as I have a job but will try to get to 85 as fast as possible. I am usually playing a tank class and farming dungeons since you get an instant queue if you play as a tank or a healer. Also I would like to mention that I cannot provide any game keys so that's your responsibility.

The way you can contact me is on skype name: Coleman9090 or send me your skype on PM. Looking forward to start leveling.

Quote Originally Posted by Absolucion View Post
    Looking to recruit to US, pref Zul'Jin.

What I will provide -
    - Experience and friendliness, both in PvE and PvP
    - Willing to roll anything to go with your choice, tank, heal or dps
    - I can also be on voice chat with you while levelling if you want it
    - Enough gold to buy bags and riding when you need it (if you roll on Zul'Jin)

What you will have to provide
    - Battle chest and Mists of Pandaria (you can buy MoP later)

Skype - darkmedina
    Still looking.

Quote Originally Posted by Noxer View Post
    LOOKING TO RECRUIT US ONLY

what i provide:
    able to play all day for many different hours (we can work around Your schedule)
    experience
    super friendly and patient
    will be making a healer/tank for fast dungeons
    some gold. enough for bags (i'm sorta on a new account also)

what you provide:
    your own battlechest

MESSAGE ME ON HERE OR SKYPE IF INTERESTED
    still looking.