looking for raf not able to provide much but i will level with u if u are intrested pm me

Looking to RaF someone on Kel Thuzad US Alliance. I'll give you gold/bags and you pay for your own xpacs.

Still Looking

Quote Originally Posted by weakass22 View Post
    looking to be recruited on any us server on either faction ( only on illidan-us horde )

what i want
    -In-Game Gold
    -Bags
    -Add to discuss

what i'll provide
    -Battlechest
    -MoP
    -2 month gamecard (used after first character is done)
    -all day availability and a relaxed attitude
    -voice communication (optional)

contact me on skype :- writam.basu

7+ Year Old Account
    AWESOME OFFER FOR A LEVING PARTNER!!! Stewie here! Looking for awesome mature wow partner for some casual wow fun! We can RAF or whatever! My income is pretty decent so I can possibly hook you up. Got Skype! But i wont be back on wow until August 10th due to me being out of country on business! But lets go ahead and get the ball rolling if your interested! Also I will be multiboxing and can possibly do a healer and dps if you want to hit tank role. Super fast ques and Leveling. I pay for Expansions and game time plus give ya some gold! my kik is stewie_fasho and skype is stewie_fasho let me know.

If you need tank/healer recruit for fast leveling I am free to help. I cant provide Battlechest or gold on any realm, my acc is frozen. So if you need recruit for fast leveling on EU realm my skype is vladimir.baralic92
    Leveling from Vanila, so far I dont 15+ RaF etc etc etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Drazinus View Post
    Hey all, I'm looking for someone to RaF with, US servers. I have no preference to faction, class, or spec, I've rolled most tanking and healing, and some DPS classes/specs so I can definitely get us through the leveling process comfortably. I'm looking for someone to level with for many hours a day 6-8+ to get a few toons done before the expac. Unfortunately I'm unemployed at the moment and on a very limited income that basically allows me to exist. If someone were to buy the battle chest I could more than likely supply myself with mop and game time by the time we're done with a character or two. I realize I'm kind of asking for a hand out but I'm down for the grind and very knowledgeable of the RaF process. My skype is Drazinus and I'm around most of the time. Looking to get started ASAP.

-Draz
    Still looking!

I am still looking for a recruit!

Quote Originally Posted by edwardcook14 View Post
    I am actively recruiting an Alliance friend on Sargeras-US to play World of Warcraft. I originally started playing when The Burning Crusade was released, versed in high-end raiding and arena, and my forte is with the Warrior and Rogue classes.

I've decided to level a Paladin initially so that we have the option to level via dungeons. Gold, bags, gear, and riding training will not be an issue. My gaming hours are extremely flexible at this time so I'd like to level together as much as possible, but I understand that schedules can conflict so let's play it by ear.

Please do not hesitate to reach out even if you're a beginner. I'm looking for a personable, friendly individual, and extensive knowledge of the game is not a requirement. I felt nostalgic to re-experience the game, grinding like complete amateurs - but at a logical pace, of course.

I will provide a 60 Day Prepaid Time Card for your account immediately to take advantage of the Recruit-A-Friend passenger mount while leveling. I ask that the recruit purchase his or her own Standard Edition to take advantage of the 50% discount promotion. If I were to gift you a copy, Blizzard would not honor the same discount. If you have access to purchase a Standard Edition and activate a 60 Day Prepaid Time Card immediately, I will provide you a promotional code for one of the in-store mounts.

If you are seriously interested, please send me a private message. Thank you for your time.

Deleted
    Hello to the mmo-champion community. Due to some country restriction I haven't been able to recruit anyone so far but since the RaF system got an upgrade I am looking for someone to recruit and level on some of the highest population E U R O P E A N servers.

Which server we are going to play on we shall discuss when you contact me. On some of the highest population EU servers I can provide the following:
    • All supporting consumables/containers/riding skills and items needed for smooth leveling up to 85.
    • Enough gold to obtain all of the above.
    • If I get that reward I will grant you with 40.000 gold as long as we play on a server I have gold on. I have gold on several high population European servers. Gold is not an issue even though some players may consider that amount as too much.

Regarding the availability I have to say I can't play like 24/7 as I have a job but will try to get to 85 as fast as possible. I am usually playing a tank class and farming dungeons since you get an instant queue if you play as a tank or a healer. Also you have to provide all the game keys for battle chest and expansion.

The way you can contact me is on skype name: Coleman9090 or send me your skype on PM. I am urgently looking for a leveling partner on servers: Stormscale EU Horde / Twisting Nether EU Horde / Darksorrow EU Alliance / Kazzak EU Horde. Other servers could be discussed.

Found someone
    Last edited by Kavinsky; 2014-07-29 at 01:30 AM. Reason: No longer needed

Deleted
    I look to recruit someone on EU-Horde i want to level at least 2-3 characters(2 on Terenas)1 wherever you want i will guide and learn you everything you need to know.I am not looking for the rewards,only to level a few chars fast.Add mixorz on Skype if you are interested or pm me here.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kavinsky View Post
    I'm looking to be recruited on US servers, prefer Alliance but might consider Horde, any server is fine.

I do not require you to buy anything for me, I will provide my own game/expansion/gold, I only require you to be free to level one character with me FAST. (6+ hours a day for 2 days in a row probably). I will be dungeon running as a tank in heirlooms.

What I'm providing:
    -Everything

What you provide
    -Nothing besides serious play time for one character leveled. (I might be willing to level more than one but that's something we'll discuss)

Message me on skype under the name KavinskyNightcall if interested.
    Tell me when you want to go EUROPE XD

HF leveling

Hello everyone!

Just on here looking for people interested in leveling an alt or two together. Don't have a preference if you just want to play someone or do some RaF. Really no preference either on horde or alliance. Only request would be that if you are interested in leveling a horde toon we play on Mal'Ganis. Thanks and hope to hear from you!

Looking for someone to recruit for RAF. I can offer some gold on US-Magtheridon (10k) and a small amount (2-3k) on US-Blackrock, both Horde. What I can provide for someone that may be interested is endless hours of time leveling together. I will have all of the xp% heirlooms, so ideally you would have a new account under your existing bnet with some kind of heirlooms as well.

TL;DR:
    You buy battle chest and i provide a bit of gold and an insane amount of hours to level. Literally, I would be willing to level 16 or more hours a day if you wanted to.

Broke college student or I would just buy a battle chest myself and dual box :/
    I don't care about the mount so you could let the account rot after the month of time included in the battle chest and just xfer the chars leveled to your main account.

If you don't care about gold and prefer to level on other servers or on Alliance, I don't really have any problem playing somewhere else, as long as there's a few at least decent guilds to raid in.

Looking for someone to recruit for speed leveling. I am making a brewmaster monk and have full heirlooms looking to level quickly through the dungeon finder system and some questing. I can provide bags and gold on stormrage/alliance and area 52/horde. You provide battle chest. Preferably looking for someone with an existing battle.net account and heirlooms, but this is not a requirement. I am willing to go to move to any server/faction if you provide some bags and gold. If interested pm me or message me on skype: twochinz666
    Last edited by twochinz; 2014-07-31 at 12:03 AM. Reason: wrong skype

Deleted
    Hey!
    Looking to recruit to blast through some content and get a few 85's . on EU. You dont have to be and elite player, but at least be fast as we power level through dungeons.
    I do have one requirement though. Is that you have full heirloom! If you set the account up on the same email a your previous account you can send looms over to that char.
    Gimmie a bell if you're interested. You supply BCH.

looking for someone with RAF key i want to get back into wow and ill do all the cool ingame stuff with the person who helps me

Deleted
    Hey, ill recruit you if you want. You need to buy your own game but ill help you with everything ingame (gold, bags, riding skills, etc)

Quote Originally Posted by pride999 View Post
    Hey, ill recruit you if you want. You need to buy your own game but ill help you with everything ingame (gold, bags, riding skills, etc)
    i have everything up till mop i just need to be recruited back lol

Deleted
    Oh, i think you mean Scroll of Resurrection, right? They removed that i think.

really no more of those that sucks