Deleted
    Hello to the mmo-champion community. Due to some country restriction I haven't been able to recruit anyone so far but since the RaF system got an upgrade I am looking for someone to recruit and level on some of the highest population E U R O P E A N servers.

Which server we are going to play on we shall discuss when you contact me. On some of the highest population EU servers I can provide the following:
    • All supporting consumables/containers/riding skills and items needed for smooth leveling up to 85.
    • Enough gold to obtain all of the above.
    • If I get that reward I will grant you with 40.000 gold as long as we play on a server I have gold on. I have gold on several high population European servers. Gold is not an issue even though some players may consider that amount as too much.

Regarding the availability I have to say I can't play like 24/7 as I have a job but will try to get to 85 as fast as possible. I am usually playing a tank class and farming dungeons since you get an instant queue if you play as a tank or a healer. Also you have to provide all the game keys for battle chest and expansion.

The way you can contact me is on skype name: Coleman9090 or send me your skype on PM. I am urgently looking for a leveling partner on servers: Stormscale EU Horde / Twisting Nether EU Horde / Darksorrow EU Alliance / Kazzak EU Horde. Other servers could be discussed.

Deleted
    STILL UP.

I'm looking for someone who can send ME and RaF and can lvl with me few chars. Ideally it will be EU Horde on Kazzak, but I'm open for propositions.

PM me with your offers.

Deleted
    Looking to BE recruited (EU)
    Hey, I am looking to be recruited on Draenor as horde, my idea was to level at least 4-5 chars

What you provide:
    A lot of time to play
    Actually willing to play untill I am done with all the chars I need
    You provide your own stuff (bags, gold, ect) UNLESS you dont have any chars on Draenor

What I provide:
    All games up till Mist of Pandaria
    Gametime
    Experience in the game
    A lot of play time
    I provide myself (bags, gold, ect)

I prefer someone who actually wants to talk over skype than sitting and typing
    If you are Danish it is a even bigger plus

If you are interested add me on skype: kamilla.jaina
    Last edited by mmocf421d58853; 2014-08-14 at 10:09 PM.

Toulen i would like to help except wont let me pm atm i will send u one asap

Deleted
    Hey there,

going to start playing again and looking therefore for a recruitment - EU. Playing since 2006, had a break of 6 months now and want to come back (sold my old account). I know every single Alliance quest and every single dungeon. My first character will be a Paladin (Tank/Heal for dungeons - rush), second is going to be a Mage. So, Alliance will be required, NO EXCEPTION, and a decent server.

I want to finish this very quickly, so please ... be experienced, provide the necessary things like 280% flying etc. for me. I provide the keys myself but in return, i want some gold in order to equip myself at max as quickly as possible. I've got a week time from now on to get this done, so i am looking for someone who's got time for the next 6-7 days for at least two characters. We don't have to play the whole day but 6-7 hours should be the optimum. After this week i am NOT going to be able to play on any active level anymore (just casual) thus bring some motivation with you

If you're interested write me on Skype: belianbeelzebub - please don't call, i'll answer as fast as possible.

Kind regards
    Last edited by mmocf38672bf81; 2014-08-15 at 04:09 PM.

Hey all, Im Looking to BE Recruited!

Going to start playing again, last expansion i have played is mists.. haven’t played since it came out. I have a pretty open schedule, only have work and college but have 4 days off during the whole week. Im looking to level as many characters to 85, id prefer horde (since my old account was all horde) but I’m willing to do alliance since they seem the best in pvp!! I want to be on an US High Server! I will be home from vacation in a week. I can play a lot depending on the days, but I’m a night person so i can stay up all night if you want to

I will Provide:
    -Battle Chests all of them? Do i buy the $20 one and then the $80 one for mists and new expansion coming soon or does the $80 on come with all the expansions including mists and new one? ( its on the wow page for buying it) and will I be able to instantly level an character to lvl 90 with that if i do RaF?
    -Gametime for myself
    -Alot of time to play

You Provide:
    - In Game Bonuses (Gold for mounts, Bags, 1 to 2 full sets of Heirlooms ,etc)
    - Experience in the game
    - Lots of Playtime

Contact me at: killerpanda611 at gmail dotcom

Quote Originally Posted by Toulen View Post
    STILL UP.

I'm looking for someone who can send ME and RaF and can lvl with me few chars. Ideally it will be EU Horde on Kazzak, but I'm open for propositions.

PM me with your offers.
    Add me on skype and i will give you some offers

- - - Updated - - -

Hello!

I would gladly recruite if someone want some help.

I am an old wow player and i have much knowlege of Wow.

I will help you at levling, gettin exalted with towns, getting mounts Etc..

I am playing at Eu and i have plenty of time to help,

I will not pay for battelchest.

I got x2 wow time card that i will give away for free, Only if you can show me that you are willing to pay for yourself in the start so i know that i can trust you ^^

Add me on battle: Svampi #2531 or Skype: Svampi95

Deleted
    Sweet, this is a freaking awesome way to find stuff etc.

- - - Updated - - -

Add: tiskax#2928 for a recruit a friend!!

Deleted
    How could send me a SoR, EU?

andrefilipebrazsantos [at] gmail [dot] com

Thanks
    Last edited by mmoc6a337dc79f; 2014-08-17 at 07:47 AM.

Deleted
    nvm i found one
    Last edited by mmoc06a596ec7b; 2014-08-17 at 04:36 PM.

Looking to be Recruited (EU)
    I am looking to be recruited on any popular server, i want to level ALLIANCE first but i also do not mind levelling horde.

I do not work so i can play for very long periods.

I Will Provide:
    -BattleChest
    -Mists of Pandaria Expansion
    -Lots of time to play

You Provide:
    -Experience in the game
    -Gold for mounts bags and gear
    -Heirlooms if possible

Add me on skype if you are interested.
    Last edited by ChubzJunior; 2014-08-17 at 09:59 PM.

[NA ALLIANCE]
    Looking to recruit someone who is willing to pay up to MoP ( i will buy it once we hit 85 )

I just got back in the game but have years of experience with it and looking for a friend who wants to pvp / pve for now and in WoD.

I plan on playing a Resto Druid for PvP and Hunter for PvE (I will have a fresh account as well once we start)

A little info bout myself, - male - 20 - California.

Preferably looking for someone who wants to get back into WoW and start fresh, cause I dont want to start fresh (maybe after a long break?) without at least knowing one person. PM me for more details + skype

Looking to recruit a friend to Khaz Modan - PVE (US) to the Alliance. As most people are, I am in it for the reward.

I'll provide the following
    - 16 slot bags x 4
    - Small amount of gold to help
    - Glyphs of your choice as u lvl
    - Power runs through dungeons.

I've Been playing for 8 months now, owning 5 Lvl 90's
    Considers myself experienced, with 14/14 MoP Raiding.

If you decide to buy a 2month game credit, i'll pay 1000 Gold as my gratitude for the rewards I've received from this event.

Feel free to contact me Duhhdino at gmail[dot]com

Peace x]

Deleted
    I found one
    Last edited by mmocf421d58853; 2014-08-23 at 05:20 PM.

Looking to recruit or be recruited for US!

What I'll provide:
    -MoP upon level 85.
    -Gold
    -Experienced player on all classes.
    -Super fast leveling.
    -I am aiming to level one of each class on each faction. We will not have to level some due to the granted levels.
    -I prefer someone who is willing and able to use voice communication (I prefer to use skype but I also have mumble.)
    -Full heirloom gear for all class
    -If you are a new player I can explain how to play with your class nad probably answer any of your question releated to the game
    -We will be dungeon grinding as it is the fastest way to do this at the moment.
    -We will be leveling on Bonechewer horde first. Alliance server is negotiable.

What you should provide:
    -Battlechest. I would normally provide this, but have bought to many for people to flake out on me.
    -Availability and willingness to level 8+ toons is the main key. I generally only play after MIDNIGHT EST. If these play times do not fit you, do not waste our time.
    -Heirlooms, I would prefer you have full sets for each role, but this is negotiable.
    -You add 2 months of game time before I give you the key for MoP.

This is basically all I require of you. Just be available really. I ensure you this will be fun and fast! If you are interested please add my battletag Dumduq#1983. I will get back to you as soon as I return from work or sleep. Hope to hear from you soon!
    Last edited by Dumduq; 2014-08-19 at 02:53 AM.

Deleted
    Looking to recruit someone! (EU)

I will provide:
    Leveling up to 4 characters to 85 with you.
    4x 20-slot bags per character (If on Shattered Hand Horde or Kazzak Horde) Gold for normal flying mounts and ground mounts.

You will provide:
    Buying an account.
    Adding 2 months of game-time to your account.

You can contact me through b-tag: Goatface#2190

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Toulen View Post
    Hello,

PM me with your offers.
    Hello Toulen I have PMed you and havent recieved any more responses from you for a couple of days.
    Do you still want to be recruited or not?

Looking to recruit someone !
    United states and Oceanic servers!
    WE can play on any server you want, even can cross realm

I provide:
    - 60 day pre-paid gamecard once we reach 85 level with our first character
    - MoP expansion key once we reach 85 level with our first character
    - 25lvl guild and benefits, cannot provide bags or gold
    - I can play every single day for multiple hours
    - Want to level as much characters as you want
    - I have large experience and know the fastest way to 85

What you need:
    - provide your own battlechest
    - have plenty of time to play
    - have experience

my skype: justinezskins

Deleted
    Looking to recruit someone on EU-Frostmane Alliance.

What I can provide:
    If you speak the same language as me you can join a 14/14HC guild as social.
    I got tons of gold so bags wont be a problem (over 300k gold).
    Leveling several toons to max.
    I play a lot of WoW so we can level a lot together.
    Because I am a Tailor I can provide 28 slot bags.

What you need to provide:
    Buy the Battlechest
    Buy MoP
    Buy the gametime for 2 months
    Play a lot of WoW.

If you are interrested please PM me.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Youwow View Post
    Looking to recruit someone on EU-Frostmane Alliance.

What I can provide:
    If you speak the same language as me you can join a 14/14HC guild as social.
    I got tons of gold so bags wont be a problem (over 300k gold).
    Leveling several toons to max.
    I play a lot of WoW so we can level a lot together.
    Because I am a Tailor I can provide 28 slot bags.

What you need to provide:
    Buy the Battlechest
    Buy MoP
    Buy the gametime for 2 months
    Play a lot of WoW.

If you are interrested please PM me.
    Sent you a message.