i need arena info please!!!???

Hi i have been playing wow for quite some time now and have always enjoyed pvp, mainly bgs. now i have decided to get into arenas. Basically i know how to kill people and am quite good at it. So now i need to go to the next step. First off i(warlock) just started a 2s team with my cousin(mage). Also organized a 3s team and 5s this week after we did incredibly well for our first week. I have looked at how to spec for myself am got almost right on par except for 3 pts difference. What i need now is a place where i can get lots more info on arenas. LOTS!! Like strategies, different combos, Spells, ETC. Bascially everything a new arena person needs. Any and all info would be really helpful. first week we started 1-9 and finished the week 20-21. After 10 matches my partner switched from frost to arcane and we really started doing better. He was a little too squishy with barely any burst. I play destro spec and instead of pyro i specced into imp VW to get more from his bubble. This in turn as made me extremely hard to kill without really losing any nuke ability. But i have one less silence/seduce. Another thing i was wondering is whether its really worth it to get pyro and use fel hunter (succy doesnt provide what i really care about). Only reason i say fel hunter is for the dispel and not really the silence as we generally burn teams extremely fast. Usually 1-2 ccs on one person and pop cds focus fire the weaker of the two. This works extremly well as long as my teammate doesnt get burned to fast. Anyways more info please.
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Alexstrasza&cn=Romeolock

Re: i need arena info please!!!???

also any addons i need would help i currently use gladius

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by romeolock
    Hi i have been playing wow for quite some time now and have always enjoyed pvp, mainly bgs. now i have decided to get into arenas. Basically i know how to kill people and am quite good at it. So now i need to go to the next step.

First off i(warlock) just started a 2s team with my cousin(mage). Also organized a 3s team and 5s this week after we did incredibly well for our first week. I have looked at how to spec for myself am got almost right on par except for 3 pts difference. What i need now is a place where i can get lots more info on arenas. LOTS!! Like strategies, different combos, Spells, ETC.

Bascially everything a new arena person needs. Any and all info would be really helpful. first week we started 1-9 and finished the week 20-21. After 10 matches my partner switched from frost to arcane and we really started doing better. He was a little too squishy with barely any burst. I play destro spec and instead of pyro i specced into imp VW to get more from his bubble. This in turn as made me extremely hard to kill without really losing any nuke ability. But i have one less silence/seduce.

Another thing i was wondering is whether its really worth it to get pyro and use fel hunter (succy doesnt provide what i really care about). Only reason i say fel hunter is for the dispel and not really the silence as we generally burn teams extremely fast. Usually 1-2 ccs on one person and pop cds focus fire the weaker of the two. This works extremly well as long as my teammate doesnt get burned to fast. Anyways more info please.
    inb4 wall of text trolls

arenajunkies.com for all the info you need, watch movies, you don't really need any more addons - i'd say its easier to learn without them, but if i had to name some i'd say SnowFallKeyPress, SpellAlerter, Quartz and if you're using nameplates Aloft or Tidyplates, both great but look a bit different so go with what you like.

i registered their and looked around a bit but because im new my rating is to low to post where i want to. any other places?

You don't need to post. Just read.

i registered their and looked around a bit but because im new my rating is to low to post where i want to. any other places?
    You do not need to post to gain knowledge. Considering you don’t seem to have any specific questions, you’re better off just voraciously consuming the information already compiled on AJ. There is more than enough material there to provide you with the answers you seek. Take the time to explore the site; it is worth it.

Hi i have been playing wow for quite some time now and have always enjoyed pvp, mainly bgs. now i have decided to get into arenas. Basically i know how to kill people and am quite good at it. So now i need to go to the next step. First off i(warlock) just started a 2s team with my cousin(mage). Also organized a 3s team and 5s this week after we did incredibly well for our first week. I have looked at how to spec for myself am got almost right on par except for 3 pts difference. What i need now is a place where i can get lots more info on arenas. LOTS!! Like strategies, different combos, Spells, ETC. Bascially everything a new arena person needs. Any and all info would be really helpful. first week we started 1-9 and finished the week 20-21. After 10 matches my partner switched from frost to arcane and we really started doing better. He was a little too squishy with barely any burst. I play destro spec and instead of pyro i specced into imp VW to get more from his bubble. This in turn as made me extremely hard to kill without really losing any nuke ability. But i have one less silence/seduce. Another thing i was wondering is whether its really worth it to get pyro and use fel hunter (succy doesnt provide what i really care about). Only reason i say fel hunter is for the dispel and not really the silence as we generally burn teams extremely fast. Usually 1-2 ccs on one person and pop cds focus fire the weaker of the two. This works extremly well as long as my teammate doesnt get burned to fast. Anyways more info please.
    Arenajunkies.com
    "Druid must be boss, Hunter is just Drain-monkey.

Hunter scatter this rogue.
    Hunter drain that priest.
    Hunter where is frost trap. Bad Hunter! No banana!
    Hunter where is flare? No flare, you get replaced by retarded warrior!"

-Huainy

Arenajunkies is the place to go, you can read all the junkies posts, and u can post under waiting room.
    Elitistjerks under their pvp threads is anoth site, you can post there

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by rknDA1337
    arenajunkies.com for all the info you need, watch movies, you don't really need any more addons - i'd say its easier to learn without them, but if i had to name some i'd say SnowFallKeyPress, SpellAlerter, Quartz and if you're using nameplates Aloft or Tidyplates, both great but look a bit different so go with what you like.
    Don't for get Gladius