New abilitys for PvP (Priest Holy)

I think that the new skills of priest are totally pvperas and do not believe that they have bothered to look, of improving the priest for PVE?

To give me your opinion about this topic, pls

Sorry for me english, im really bad with english.

10+ Year Old Account

Re: New abilitys for PvP (Priest Holy)

Life grip will be good for PVP certainly, but it does have a lot of PVE usage. I think a lot of people are seeing it as flinging tanks around and things, but i see it more as a raid healer. Get people out of fire, get people to the right part of the room etc etc.

Chakra sounds more PVE than PVP to me. I'm not entirely sure how it's going to work, but it sounds good.

A lower ranked greater heal is great for PVE.

Overall I'm fairly happy PVE-wise anyway? I was wondering how they were going to make it much better. I don't think the changes are too PVP orientated personally.

15+ Year Old Account

I think you were probably expecting more Holy spells, but the thruth is that we already have enough of them (Heal's going to be added, so lets not forget it.). I don't think the Priest class needs more unique healing spells, since our spell arsenal is good, but some changes around them could be a better idea to make it fun, and it seems like they are thinking about that. I think Blizzard intentions is correct, and a spell like this should be added. I'l lquote something I wrote earlier.

Priest was probably meant to be the strongest support class when World of Warcraft was released, and I think this change makes them even more further a support class. The benefit of this spell is not the Priest's but the players who they use the spell on, therefor support spell.
    Blizzard wanted to add spells that wasn't used every CD, spells that maybe not added more healing but instead some different mechanics, and this spell is exactly a type of this. It needed to be added, because it's a pretty nice idea, but who would it suit best? Priest.

The Resil changes have me kind of a little worried, but the armor/stam buffs, complete with all classes getting their regen tools reworked means Priests will not be the worst PvP healers when playing the "mana game".

Holy's going to get a few more talents that will work. Will it be like Discipline? Probably not. But with higher HP pools, without the ability to just global someone, the added healing output that Holy can do will more than make up for it. Will "Heal" make the difference? Probably not. Chakra might. All in all, I'm looking forward to it.
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~

The current holy tree is really boring, the only fun talent is Serendipity. Probably is the tree with more boring increase % talents, so we must be happy with the new mastery system. Chakra is a good example of it, and I'm sure that more fun talents are incoming. Besides thanks to mastery system we will have more talent flexibility, no more 13 points in Discipline requiered.

The return of Heal is a good thing. The endless mana situation of WotLK is quite boring, and I miss the Burning Crusade healing style where mana, potions and to choose the correct spell where important.

About Inner Will, a second armor spell is something we have been asking since Burning Crusade and will give us the option of choose between mana or spell power. To add a new healing spell would be redundant.

IMO Leap of Faith will be more useful in PvE than Guardian Spirit, it's something to be excited about, but I'm affraid that the spell won't survive the beta test.

I understand that they are trying to make Holy more viable for pvp, but the truth is that it doesn't really have good utility to justify this role. Discipline is good not only because of its survivability, but also its ability to do good offensive damage, dispell, mana burn etc...things that are important to win arena matches. Holy feels hollow in this aspect.

GM/Raid Leader of <Air>, Sargeras-US, Alliance
    13/13M Mythic Morning/Day-Time Raiding Guild

Now recruiting for Legion! Apply at air-guild.com

Quote Originally Posted by Xel
    I understand that they are trying to make Holy more viable for pvp, but the truth is that it doesn't really have good utility to justify this role. Discipline is good not only because of its survivability, but also its ability to do good offensive damage, dispell, mana burn etc...things that are important to win arena matches. Holy feels hollow in this aspect.
    Maybe in BGs Holy priests could actually hold their own ground but they are still far behind in arena.