DK blood changes in Cata

I m sure i m not the only one who s had this thought occur to them....so blizz said that blood will become the dedicated tank spec and thats cool but my one burning question is.....

Will blood still be able to dps and be used as a good leveling spec? or will it be like prot(for both pallies and warriors) where is it tough to level as from "low" level???

Re: DK blood changes in Cata

Quote Originally Posted by Chuku
    I m sure i m not the only one who s had this thought occur to them....so blizz said that blood will become the dedicated tank spec and thats cool but my one burning question is.....

Will blood still be able to dps and be used as a good leveling spec? or will it be like prot(for both pallies and warriors) where is it tough to level as from "low" level???

i think its gonna be pretty much pally/warrior prot style
    Night Elf Warrior level 80
    Azuremyst-EU
    Current status: Retired!

Kind of worried about this, I have been tanking frost and dpsing blood on my DK all the time.

They remarked that Blood will exclusively be a tanking tree, comparing it to the DK's 'prot' tree and saying that yes, it's probably disappointing to the people who liked Blood DPS.
    This line will not change of my own volition until Knaak stops screwing Warcraft Lore to write more bad fanfics.

Thanks Amuno!

.....kinda sad if you ask me, because you think about the blood lvling spec and it was good...I hope that then that blizz add some minor regenerative talents to frost and unholy to make up for the lack of the blood lvling spec. I use to dps and blood (taking a break from thegame) but in raid with MoB it helped when fights got tight. Something minor like blood worms or something similar to allow or 2maning a 3-4 man elite would be nice...