Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast

Re: Level 85 Death Knight spell

BONESTOOOOOOOOOOORM!
    Never look into the eyes of a horse.
    Your soul will forever be lost in the void of a horse.

Quote Originally Posted by Siton
    BONESTOOOOOOOOOOORM!
    Run away little girl, run away!

10+ Year Old Account
    In the Death and despair of bein a newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Siton
    BONESTOOOOOOOOOOORM!
    YEAH!!!! a warrior whirlwind type abillity!!!!! AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! : :P ;D ;D ;D ;D

Quote Originally Posted by Xarai
    Runeblades Fury
    40 Runic Power 15Sec Cooldown
    Effect varies based on the used Rune
    Rune of the Fallen Crusader: Instantly Proccs the Effect but increases the Damage the Death knight takes for the Duration
    Rune of Razorice: The enemy Suffers 20% Weapondamage as Frostdamage for each stack of razorice but consumes all stacks
    Rune of the Stone Skin Gargoyle /Nerubian Carapace: Reduces the enemy´s Attackpower
    Rune on Cinderglacier: Lashes out dealing 100% Weapondamage to all Enemys in front of the DK (Only usable if you have 2 Stacks of the Cinderglacier Procc)
    this is probably one of the coolest ideas Ive seen yet, of course I would frost wurm 12 aboms and a partridge in a pear tree, but this is one that could actually happen

Abomination Flattulate.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Drakedog
    this is probably one of the coolest ideas Ive seen yet, of course I would frost wurm 12 aboms and a partridge in a pear tree, but this is one that could actually happen
    Agreed BUT hes missing rune of the fallen crusader!!!! :'( :'( :'(

Mass ghoul ally.

Rezzes all team mates as crappy ghouls, kills living team mates when used for more crappy ghouls.

Quote Originally Posted by seas
    Agreed BUT hes missing rune of the fallen crusader!!!! :'( :'( :'(
    it was the first one in the list. it's missing the sword bearking/shattering and spell brekaing/shattering ones.
    Signature not acceptable (e.g. too large), read http://www.mmo-champion.com/general-discussions-22/important-signatures/ - Regards, Olison

10+ Year Old Account

I think there might be like a pally bubbe like Apocalictic shield and it lasts for 6-10 secs and 3 min CD???
    so anyone like my idea ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

Quote Originally Posted by Totle
    Ahh. Me too!

Though to be honest, I really wish the arena frostwyrms dropped from the achievements instead of armored ones. They look so much cooler.
    Summon Bolvar to attack things with his burning hugs?
    Hell, why not?

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by yaij9841
    it was the first one in the list. it's missing the sword bearking/shattering and spell brekaing/shattering ones.
    ok sorry

God no, one class with an immunity shield is annoying enough.

I dont think that would ever happen but thats not to say I wouldnt love it if it did

Quote Originally Posted by yaij9841
    IT IS!!!! I say disarm/ silence respectively, and lets give them and the other tank one add high threat

If u are a bad sport and dont like to have fun with spells then dont read this

Abomination Wyrm
    Channeled ( you control it) cooldown 10 min
    range 150 yards

You go into the frost and unholy trees far enough that a new ability is unlocked for your use.
    You combine the unholy and frost natures into a mix between an abom and a frost wyrm.
    You control this beast that can spit poison, has melee attack yet it flies over head, and has a mix of different OP unholy and frost spells and abilitys :P oh yeah I WOULD LOVE THIS SPELL

Some thoughts?

AoE Death Grip (think Nefarion's DK call)
    Mark of the Fallen Champion (yes, Deathbringer Saurfang...okay so maybe toned down a bit but similar mechanically)
    Some sort of summon (I really really like the frost wyrm idea, though it might be a bit too similar to Gargoyle)

OR...some sort of boring strike or other ability.

Quote Originally Posted by Syribane80

Abomination Wyrm
    range 150 yards

You go into the frost and unholy trees far enough that a new ability is unlocked for your use.
    You combine the unholy and frost natures into a mix between an abom and a frost wyrm.
    You control this beast that can spit poison, has melee attack yet it flies over head, and has a mix of different OP unholy and frost spells and abilitys :P oh yeah I WOULD LOVE THIS SPELL
    LOL another one of those never gonna happen, but Im not too proud to use it if it did

just updated main page with the new DK information!! No more speculation i guess!

I lie ofc ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Torne
    The new Spell will be:

Kali Ma - Your Death grip will only pull the enemy´s Heart to you.
    I believe this is a WIN.
    Quote Originally Posted by Syribane80

Abomination Wyrm
    range 150 yards

I would much rather see a frost wyrm carrying abominations on it's back and in addition to frost breath, it drops abominations on the target's head.

man we need some sort of knockback XD costs one unholy rune and one frost rune, only to DG them back and shooth them back again lol

anyway DKs need some sort of aoe taunt or something for tanking, like challenging shout